求怎么知道一首歌的名字,

新人 求一首歌的名字【eminem吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:739,901贴子:
新人 求一首歌的名字收藏
阿姆的歌 歌词高潮部分大概是: 歌唱吧什么的 为着一年而唱 为了女儿眼泪而唱 大概意思 忘记歌曲名字了 有人知道吗??
Mockingbird中英歌词  [Intro]   Yeah   I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now   我知道有时候事情并不能如你所愿   But hey, what'd daddy always tell you?   但是嘿,爸爸怎么跟你说来的?   Straighten up little soldier   挺起身来,小战士。   Stiffen up that upper lip   坚强些!   What you crying about?   你哭什么?   You got me?    听懂我说什么了吗?   [Verse 1]   Hailie, I know u miss your mom   海莉(女儿名字),我知道你想你妈妈   And I know u miss your dad when I'm gone   也知道我离开的时候你想念爸爸   But I'm tryin' to give you the life that I never had   但是我正在努力给你一个我从来没有享受过的生活   I can see your sad   我看到你的悲伤   Even when you smile   就算你微笑时   Even when you laugh   就算你大笑时   I can see it in your eyes   我可以从你眼里看到   Deep inside you wanna cry   你心里很想哭   Cuz you're scared   因为你害怕   I am not there?   可是我不是在这儿吗?   Daddy's with you in your prayers   只要你希望,爸爸就和你在一起   No more cryin'   不要再哭了   Wipe them tears   擦掉眼泪   Daddy's here   爸爸在这儿   No more nightmares   不再有噩梦   We gonna pull together through it,We gon' do it   我们一起度过长夜,我们可以做到   Lainie's uncle's crazy ain't he, yeah   lainie叔叔挺疯狂的吧,嗯(指lainie的叔叔开枪自杀)   But he loves you girl and you better know it   但是你要知道,他很爱你们。(这里的“你们”指“Hailie和Lainie&EM的侄女&”)   We're all we got in this world   我们都会明白一些道理    When it spins   当世界旋转的时候   When it swirls   快速的旋转   When it whirls   飞快的旋转   When it twirls   急速的旋转   Two little beautiful girls   两个漂亮的小女孩   Lookin' puzzled, in a daze   看得眼花缭乱   I know it's confusing you   我知道这让你们很迷惑   Daddy's always on the move   爸爸总是不在家   Mama's always on the news   妈妈总是出现在新闻上   I try to keep you sheltered from it   我一直试图遮掩不让你接触到   But somehow it seems, the harder that I try to do that,The more it backfires on me   我努力的想让你们远离这些,但是好象我越努力这么做,就越事与愿违   All the things, growin' up   成长时遇到的一切   As daddy, daddy had to see   我是爸爸,爸爸必须去面对   Daddy don't want you to see   爸爸不想让你了解这些   But you see just as much as he did   但是你却知道得跟我一样多   We did not plan it to be this way ,Your mother and me   妈妈和我都不希望这样   But things have got so bad between us   有些事情已经使我们之间的感情恶化   I don't see us ever being Together ever again   我再也不会看到我们在一起   Like we used to be like when we was teenagers
  就像我们年轻时候的那样   But then of course   但是当然   Everything always happen for a reason   总是事出有因   I guess it was never meant to be   我从没想过我们会变成现在这样   But it's just something   然而这就是就是那些   We have no control over   我们没办法控制的东西   And that's what destiny is   而这就是命运   But no more worries   但是,不用担心   Rest your head and go to sleep   躺下,睡觉吧   Maybe one day we'll wake up   或许某天醒来   And this will all just be a dream   我们发现这一切只是一个梦   [Chorus]   Now hush little baby don't you cry   嘘,小宝贝, 不要哭   Every thing's gonna be all right   一切都会好起来的   Stiffin' that upper lip up little lady I told ya   我告诉过你,小女士,要坚强些   Daddy's here to hold ya through the night   爸爸在这儿守护着你度过这夜晚   I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why   我知道妈妈现在不在这,我们也不知道为什么   We feel how we feel inside   我们只能体会内心的感受   it may seem a little crazy,pretty baby   这也许有点疯狂,漂亮的小宝贝   but I promise, Mama's gon' be alright   我向你保证妈妈一切安好。   [Verse two]   It's funny,   其实挺好笑的   I remember back one year when daddy had no money   我记得有一年,爸爸没有钱   Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up   妈妈包了圣诞礼物   And stuck 'em under the tree   然后把他们放到树下(这里指的是圣诞树)   And said some of 'em were from me,   然后说有些是我送的   Cuz daddy couldn't buy 'em   因为爸爸没钱买它们   I'll never forget that Christmas   我怎样都不会忘记那个圣诞   I sat up the whole night crying   我坐着哭了一晚上   Cuz daddy felt like a bum,   因为爸爸觉得自己像个傻X “屁股”(英文bum就是感觉很差的意思。觉得自己没有用。让别人失望了)   See daddy had a job, but his job   看,爸爸有个工作,但是他的工作   Was to keep the food on the table for you and mom   就是让你和妈妈的桌上有食物   And at the time every house that we lived in   但那时我们每个住过的房子   Either kept getting broken into and robbed or shot up on the block   不然是被人抢了,就是就被别人拿枪打烂   And your mom, was saving money for you in a jar   你的妈妈,曾经在一个存钱罐里存钱   Tryna to start a piggy bank for you   想给你开一个猪银行(存钱罐)(这就是我们存钱罐,因为存钱罐小时候都是粉色猪做的,瓷的)   So you could go to college   你就可以去上大学   Almost had a thousand dollars   就快存到1000快钱了   'Till someone broke in and stole it   直到有个人闯入我们家然后偷走了它   And I know it hurt so bad it broke your mamma's heart   我知道那痛到它打碎了你妈妈的心   And it seemed like everything was just starting to fall apart   然后所有的事情都开始破碎,散裂   Mom and dad was arguing a lot
  妈妈和爸爸总是吵架   So mama moved back on to Chalmers in a flat   所以妈妈就搬回查莫斯的住处   One bedroom apartment   一个房间的楼房   And dad moved back to the other side of 8 mile on Novara   然后爸爸搬回了8mile的另一边在诺瓦拉   And that's when daddy went to California with his CD   这时爸爸带着CD去了加利福尼亚   And met Dr. Dre and flew you and Mama out to see me,   然后认识了DR.DRE,让你和妈妈飞过来看我   But daddy had to work, you and mama had to leave me,   但是爸爸要工作,你和妈妈必须离开   Then you started seeing daddy on the TV   然后,你就在电视上看到爸爸   And mama didn't like it   而妈妈并不喜欢   And you and Lainnie were too young to understand it   你和LAINNIE都太小不懂这些,   Papa was a rollin' stone, mama developed a habit   爸爸忙得要死,妈妈就培养了一个习惯(坏习惯。应该是吸毒)   And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it   而这些我们想阻止但是都发生的太快   I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it firsthand   我很抱歉你当时要当场看到   Cuz all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud   因为我只是想让你很荣耀(很有面子)   Now I'm sittin' in this empty house,   而现在我坐在这个空空的家   Just reminiscing. Looking at your baby pictures it just trips me out   在回忆,看着你的婴儿时期的照片让我很惊讶(trips me out 就是很惊讶,震惊)   To see how much you both have grown it's almost like you're sisters now   看到你们两个都长这么多,就跟你们现在像姐妹一样。   Wow, guess you pretty much are and daddy's still here   wow,看起来你就是,然后爸爸现在还在   Lainnie I'm talking to you too daddy's still here   lainnie,我也在跟你讲话,爸爸还在   I like the sound of that, yeah   我喜欢这个的声音(喜欢他说他自己还在,那个声音。)   It's got a ring to it don't it   有一个ring(这里ring是指拍子,调子,回音)   Shhh, mama's only gone for the moment   嘘,妈妈只是离开一下而已   [Chorus]   Now hush little baby don't you cry   嘘,宝贝现在不要哭   Every thing's gonna be all right   一切都会好的   Stiffin' that upper lip up little lady I told ya   我告诉过你挺起你的上嘴唇(坚强点),小女士。   Daddy's here to hold ya through the night   爸爸在这抱着你挺过这夜晚   I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why   我知道妈妈现在不在这,我们也不知道为什么   We feel how we feel inside   我们只能体会内心的感受   it may seem a little crazy   这也许有点疯狂   Pretty baby but I promise, Mama's gon' be alright   但漂亮的宝贝,我发誓妈妈没事的。   [End chorus]   And if you ask me to, daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird   如果你问我要,爸爸会给你买一个嘲鸫   I'ma give you the world   我会给你全世界   I'ma buy a diamond ring for you   我会给你买一个钻石戒指   I'ma sing for you   我会给你唱歌   I'll do anything for you to see you smile   我会做任何事情只要能让你笑   And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine   如果那个模仿鸟不唱歌,那个戒指不发亮(发光)   I'ma break that birdie's neck    我就折断那个鸟的脖子   I'll go back to the jeweler Who sold it to ya   我会去那个卖给你的珠宝商那   And make him eat every carat   然后让他吃下每一克拉钻石   Don't **** with Dad (ha ha)   别怪爸爸(哈哈)
是sing for the moment啊
sing for the momentbaikeViewInfo={id:"4378047",editable:"true",title:"sing for the moment",expIndex:"0"};  Sing For The Moment是Eminem在2002年发布的专辑《The Eminem Show》中的一首歌曲。采样自aerosmith的《dream on》。   Sing for the moment   These ideas are nightmares for white parents 这些观念对于白人父母来说无异于噩梦   Whose worst fear is a child with dyed hair and who likes earrings   他们最怕的就是有一个染着发并喜欢佩带耳环的孩子   Like whatever they say has no bearing 就像他们的言传身教对他不起作用一样   Its so scary in a house that allows no swearing 身于一个不允许说脏话的家庭真是可怕   To see him walking around with his headphones blaring 只见他戴着耳机到处走   Alone in his own zone, cold and he don't care 他孑然一身,遭到冷遇,他不在乎   He's a problem child, what bothers him all comes out When he talks about his f##kin' dad walkin' out   他是个问题儿童,当谈到他那该死的出走的父亲时,他不吐不快   'cuz he hates him so bad that he blocks him out 因为他恨他恨到不愿想起他   But if he ever saw him again, he'd probably knock him out 但是如果让他再撞到他,他很可能会将他打翻在地   His thoughts are whacked, he's mad so he's talkin' back 他的想法很疯狂,他怒火中烧,所以他开始反击   Talkin black, brainwashed from rock and rap 开始说唱,他被摇滚与说唱洗脑   He sags his pants, do-rags and a stocking cap 他全身都是嘻哈的打扮,穿着宽松的的裤子,围着头巾,戴着绒线帽   His step-father hit him so he socked him back 他的继父打了他,他便狠狠地回击   And broke his nose, this house is a broken home 打断了他的鼻梁,这是个破碎的家庭   There's no control, he just lets his emotions go 没有约束,他率性而为   Come on... 来吧...   Sing with me, sing for the year 与我同唱,歌唱那一年   Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear 歌唱欢笑,歌唱泪水   Sing with me, just for today 与我同唱,歌唱此刻   Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away 可能明天,仁慈的主就会带走你   Entertainment is changin', intertwine it with gangsters 娱乐界变了,它与黑帮勾结   In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum 在一个满是杀手的国度,人们崇拜罪人   Holy or unholy, only have one homey 要么圣洁要么罪恶,我只有一个朋友   Only this gun, lonely, 'cuz don't anyone know me 那就是这把枪,孤独,因为没人了解我   But everybody just feels like they can relate 可是每个人都认为他们能理解   I guess words are a mother****er, they can be great 文字真是很混帐,有时可以很棒   Or they can be great, or even worse, they can teach hate 有时却会引人堕落,甚至会教人记恨   Its like kids hang on every single statement we make 孩子们会牢记我们(指RAPPER们)说的每一句话   Like they worship us, plus all the stores ship us platinum 他们崇拜我们,我们的唱片卖到白金销量   Now how the f##k did this metamorphasis happen? 怎么TMD会发生这种蜕变呢?   From standin' on corners and porches just rappin' 从街头和门厅前的说唱小子   To havin' a fortune, no more kissin' ass 到大红大紫,不用再拍人马屁
  But then these critics crucify you, journalists try to burn you 但是然后这些批评家又来抨击你,记者们恨不得要毁了你   Fans turn on you, attorneys all wan' a turn at you 歌迷们倒戈相向,律师们让你心惊   To get their hands on every dime you have 他们想染指你的每一分钱   They want you to lose your mind every time you mad 每次你一生气,他们都希望你会因此发疯   So they can try to make you out to look like a loose cannon 这样他们就可以将你描述成一个大炮(意为举止无法预料的名人)   Any dispute won't hesitate to produce handguns 他们毫不迟疑的说你携带手枪   Thats why these prosecutors wanna convict me 这就是为什么那些律师要严厉地控告我   strictly just to get me off of these streets quickly 只是想尽快将我赶离那些街道   But all their kids been listen'n to me religiously 但是他们的孩子还是会一直虔诚的听着我们的音乐   So I'm signin***s while police fingerprint me 所以我一边给CD签名,一边还要按指纹   They're for the judges daughter, but his grudge is against me CD 是签给法官的女儿,但是他却恨我入骨   If I'm such a f##kin' menace, this shit doesnt make sense, Pete 如果我TMD是个威胁,PETE,这一切就太荒谬了   It's all political, if my music is literal and I'm a criminal, 这一切全是因为政治,如果我在音乐里所说的属实,并且我是个罪犯的话   How the f##k can I raise a little girl? 我TMD还怎么去抚养我的小女儿   I couldn't. I wouldn't be fit to 我不能也不适合   You're full of shit too, Guerrera, that was a fist that hit you! Guerrera, 你谎话连篇,袭击你的只是我的拳头而已   Sing with me, sing for the year 与我同唱,歌唱那一年   Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear 歌唱欢笑,歌唱泪水   Sing with me, just for today 与我同唱,歌唱此刻   Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away 可能明天,仁慈的主就会带走你   They say music can alter moods and talk to you 他们说音乐能改变人的心智,能传达信息   But can it load a gun for you and cock it too? 但是它能将枪上膛,并扣动扳机   Well if it can, then the next time you assault a dude 好啊,如果它可以的话,下次你袭击了一个家伙   Just tell the judge it was my fault, and I'll get sued 尽管告诉法官那是我的错,然后便等着我被起诉吧   See what these kids do, is hear about us toting pistols 看看孩子们会怎么样呢,那就是听说我携带枪支   And they want to get one, 'cuz they think the shit's cool 然后他们也想要一把,因为他们认为这样东西很COOL   Not knowin' we're really just protectin' ourselves 但是他们却并不知道我们只是出于自卫   We're entertainers, of course this shit's affecting our sales 作为艺人,这样的事当然会影响到我们的销量   You ignoramus. but music is reflection of self 真是无知.音乐能反映一个人   We just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail 我们刚这么说,然后就收到法院的传单   It's ****ed up ain't it, how we can come from practically nothin' 这很荒谬,不是吗?   To bein' able to have any f##kin' thing that we wanted 我们是如何从一无所有到要什么有什么呢?   It's why we sing for these kids that don't have a thing Except for a dream and a ****ing rap magazine 这就是我为什么要为那些除了梦想和一本说唱杂志之外什么都没有的孩子唱歌的原因   Who post pinup pictures on their walls all day long 他们老是往墙上贴些招贴画   Idolize their favorite rappers and know all they songs 崇拜着他们最喜欢的RAPPER并熟悉他们的每一首歌   Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in they lives 或是为那些生活中有过不幸经历的人们歌唱   they sit and they cry at night, wishing they die 他们会在夜深的时候哭泣,希望一死了之   Till they throw on a rap record, and they sit and they vibe 直到他们找到一张说唱唱片作为支柱,然后他们开始欣赏音乐   We're nothing to you, but we're the ****in' shit in their eyes 对于你们,我们什么都不是,但是在他们眼里,我们就是最棒的   That's why we sieze the moment, and try to freeze it and own it 所以我们要抓住那个时刻,尽力拥有它   Squeeze it and hold it, 'cuz we consider these minutes golden 抓牢他,因为我们认为那样的时刻很宝贵   And maybe they'll admit it when we're gone 可能等我们都死去的时候,他们才会才会承认这一点   Just let our spirits live on, through out lyrics that you hear in our songs 我们的精神是不朽的,你们会通过我们歌曲中的歌词明白这一点   And we can 我们便可以
2-3L屌爆了
OK 看到了 谢谢楼上的 有爱的贴吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
很好听的一首歌,求歌名
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
30秒后自动关闭
很好听的一首歌,求歌名">很好听的一首歌,求歌名
请选择打赏金额:
播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制(音吹私听)
(滴答滴答嘟)
(普通の三日坊主)
(原来是你啊)
第三方登录:求一首歌的歌名_百度知道
求一首歌的歌名
)是你不曾有的体会,你不懂我伤悲
不是痴心绝对,风格不一样
我有更好的答案
这是李圣杰的《痴心绝对》。痴心绝对作词:蔡伯南 作曲:蔡伯南演唱:李圣杰想用一杯Latte把你灌醉好让你能多爱我一点暗恋的滋味你不懂这种感觉早有人陪的你永远不会看见你和他在我面前证明我的爱只是愚昧你不懂我的 那些憔悴是你永远不曾过的体会为你付出那种伤心你永远不了解我又何苦勉强自己爱上你的一切你又狠狠逼退 我的防备静静关上门来默数我的泪明知道让你离开他的世界不可能会我还傻傻等到奇迹出现的那一天直到那一天 你会发现真正爱你的人独自守着伤悲看见你和他在我面前证明我的爱只是愚昧你不懂我的 那些憔悴是你永远不曾过的体会明知道让你离开他的世界不可能会我还傻傻等到奇迹出现的那一天直到那一天 你会发现真正爱你的人独自守着伤悲曾经我以为我自己会后悔不想爱得太多痴心绝对为你落第一滴泪为你作任何改变也唤不回你对我的坚决为你付出那种伤心你永远不了解我又何苦勉强自己爱上你的一切你又狠狠逼退 我的防备静静关上门来默数我的泪明知道让你离开他的世界不可能会我还傻傻等到奇迹出现的那一天直到那一天 你会发现真正爱你的人独自守着伤悲直到那一天 你会发现真正爱你的人独自守着 伤悲
不是这个那首歌唱的很快
采纳率:64%
来自团队:
那英 专辑:黄桂兰曲:林隆璇编曲:chrisbabida歌曲地址:
其他类似问题
国际航空运输的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。