求一首英文歌,歌一开始的旋律跟《万物初始之风钟嘉欣》的开头很像的,06、07年的时候很爱听的,很久以前的歌了

N多好听的歌~从早听到晚~
1.《你是我心中的一首歌》王力宏 selina
》的背景音乐:
1《樱》 演唱:优兼 堀江由衣& 2《火》 演唱:张惠妹& 3《Battle Without Honor or Humanity 》& 4《钻石》----刘文正 & 5《yahyahyah》----恰克与飞鸟& 6《Beautiful Days》&&Arashi(岚)(这段就是小屋那段前奏,小屋场景模仿日本TBS电视剧《流星の绊》的片头)& 7 《4 minutes》麦当娜& 8 《1945》电影(海角七号)& 9 《That's Not My Name》The Ting Tings& 10 《Song Number One》Serebro& 11 《Gone 》N'Sync& 12《Now or Never》High School Musical 3(歌舞青春3)OST& 13《Lovestoned》Justin Timberlake& 14《Hip Hop Tonight 》李玟& 15《unforgivable singer》 lene marlin & 16《Dear Woman》 SMAP(开头曲那段前奏)& 17《one love》岚(《向日葵》原版)& 18《唐宋元明清》后弦& 19 《华のワルツ》(大奥)& 20 《The Ballad Of Davy Crocket 》& 21《summer》久石让(礼仪授课中采用了该曲活泼的那部分旋律)& 22《skater boy》艾薇儿& 23《欢沁》林海 (《琵琶相》曲目第7首)
ring ding dong------提名率超高,说是刚听到超级震撼,突然那一下 吓到了
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
【急求】求一首英文歌曲,男声独唱的.旋律很舒缓,开头好像是OH MY LIFE/LOVE, i believed.中间有一段 when you hold me tied, everthing feels right ,cause i beileve have somthing ture 大概就是这样了 具体的我也听不出来
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
without youAaron Carter - Without You (There’d Be No Me)I’ve been around on this journeyAnd i’m learning,as the world keeps the turningYou’ve got to face the fightJust to live the dream (just to live the dream)Who could’ve believed that one of the Touring the globe and all those fond memories (what?)Who would have ever guessed thatIt would be like that(Come on)But through it allWho’s been there for meTo care for meEven shed a tear for meYou’re the one who’s kept it realSo in return this is how I feel(Come on)Do you mind where I came from?And I had to tell you in this songWithout youWhere would I be?(Come on,hear me out now)No matter where the strong may lead meHometown boy or a face on TVIt’s plain to seeThat without you there’d be no me(Be no me,.e on)It’s a dream that I’ve.e so farThe ups and downs are thereBut I’ve worked so hardMany people don’t know the life I liveAlways on the road,always planning a showGetting down to buisness in the studioI can face the day because of the love you giveThrough it all when the day is done andThe night has begun,you’re still my number oneYou’re the one who’s kept it realSo in return this is how I feelOne shout to my familyCause when things get tough,they understand meTwo shouts to my boys at homeOh I’m not there,you know you’re not aloneThree shouts to my label because without themI would not be able,to make the fourth shout outTo the ones I think about,the masterpiece to theMasterplan,that’s you the fansLooking back from where I came fromAnd I had to tell you in this songWithout youWhere would I be?(where would I be to)No matter where the strong may lead meHometown boy or a face on TVIt’s plain to see(plain to see)That without you there’d be no me(be no me)END
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码歌词有tell me baby,don't be shy 节奏感很强,我找好久在找不到
全部答案(共1个回答)
宝,你直接查这个不就行了
donovan的Hi It's Been A Long Time
Vedera - Even I
I don't want to notice,
I don't want to see
Even I don't give u...
答: 魏冉的将军之称是秦国首开将军之职,也算是宣太后的一个创举
答: 散步,打电话给朋友,听音乐,戴上耳机,唱歌,思考,呼吸