1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一首英文歌 开头all the.男声,很激情的一首歌.开头就是高潮部分.高潮后有一句"everybody."
音柔锅锅_谈
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
应该是One Republic 的all the right moves 听听下载歌词All the right friends in all the right place So yeah,we're going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah,we're going down Let's paint the picture of the perfect place They got it better than what anyone's told you There be the king of hearts and you're the queen of spades And we'll fight for you like we were your soldier I know we got it good,but they got it made And the grass is getting greener each day I know things are looking up,but soon they'll take us down Before anybody's knowing our name They got all the right friends in all the right places So yeah,we're going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah,we're going down Everybody knows,everybody knows where were going Yeah,we're going down Said everybody knows,everybody knows where were going Yeah,we're going down Do you think I'm special,do you think I'm nice Am I bright enough to shine in your space Between the noise you hear and the sound you like We just sinking in the ocean of faces It can't be possible,the rain can fall Only when it's over right here The sun is shining everyday but its far away Over the world they say,they got,they got All the right friends in all the right places So yeah,we're going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah,we're going down Everybody knows,everybody knows where were going Yeah,we're going down Said everybody knows,everybody knows where were going Yeah,we're going down It don't matter what you see I know I could never be Someone that'll look like you It don't matter what you say I know I could never face Someone that can sound like you All the right friends in all the right places So yeah,we're going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah,we're going down All the right friends in all the right places So yeah,we're going down They got all the right moves in all the right places So yeah,we're going down Everybody knows,Everybody knows where were going Yeah,we're going down Said everybody knows,Everybody knows where were going Yeah,we're going down Yeah,we're going down Yeah,we're going down All the right moves,yeah Yeah,we're going down All the right moves,hey Yeah,we're going down
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码空耳 - 萌娘百科 万物皆可萌的百科全书Someone in the Night-Sofia Kallgren, Someone in the NightMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Someone in the Night味道
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Thousands of miles between us now
Thousands of reasons I had to go
I close my eyes then feel, your love still around
There are may be mountains too high to climb
There are may be oceans too wide to cross
Even when we were part
You still here in my heart
So let me love you
Some one in the night
Some place be need to starts