游戏名称:监狱建筑师
英文名称:Prison Architect
游戏类型:模拟经营类(SIM)游戏
游戏制作:Introversion Software
游戏发行:Introversion
游戏平台:PC
发售时间:2013年
官方网站:http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/
& && &《监狱建筑师》是一款玩法非常新颖的益智游戏作品,他的乐趣来自于玩家对于整个游戏布局的把握。通过上帝的视角去合理的建设监狱。并监视里面每一个犯人的一举一动。当然游戏中还会给玩家带来意想不到事件。让玩家体验一把监狱员的辛劳。游戏的画面看起来很不错,而且对于人物细节的刻画也相当的精彩,不同时段的犯人也会有不同的动作与表现,一切都是那么的有规律,就像真正的监狱一样。
Processor:Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz or Higher / AMD 3Ghz or Higher
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia 8600 / Radeon equivalent (2009 era)
Hard Drive:100 MB HD space
2. 运行游戏
已集成3DM原创破解补丁
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
信3DM 得破解 得汉化
信杀软 无破解 无汉化
支持正版 自学外语
从我做起 人人有责
您是否能免费玩到该游戏或汉化 期待您做出这个艰难的决定
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(21.19 KB, 下载次数: 2027)
07:03 上传
点击文件名下载附件
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1228, 距离下一级还需 772 积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1228, 距离下一级还需 772 积分
谢谢分享~~~~
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 8, 距离下一级还需 22 积分
新手玩家, 积分 8, 距离下一级还需 22 积分
终于等到有死刑的版本了监狱又要改了好烦....
主题帖子积分
游戏精英, 积分 4376, 距离下一级还需 4624 积分
游戏精英, 积分 4376, 距离下一级还需 4624 积分
主题帖子积分
游戏达人, 积分 2106, 距离下一级还需 1394 积分
游戏达人, 积分 2106, 距离下一级还需 1394 积分
fisnhew,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 330, 距离下一级还需 270 积分
高级玩家, 积分 330, 距离下一级还需 270 积分
主题帖子积分
游戏达人, 积分 2917, 距离下一级还需 583 积分
游戏达人, 积分 2917, 距离下一级还需 583 积分
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 32, 距离下一级还需 68 积分
初级玩家, 积分 32, 距离下一级还需 68 积分
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 66, 距离下一级还需 34 积分
初级玩家, 积分 66, 距离下一级还需 34 积分
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 284, 距离下一级还需 316 积分
高级玩家, 积分 284, 距离下一级还需 316 积分
感谢3DM哈,
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 201, 距离下一级还需 49 积分
中级玩家, 积分 201, 距离下一级还需 49 积分
主题帖子积分
游戏精英, 积分 5023, 距离下一级还需 3977 积分
游戏精英, 积分 5023, 距离下一级还需 3977 积分
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 623, 距离下一级还需 377 积分
超级玩家, 积分 623, 距离下一级还需 377 积分
谢谢分享啊
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 26 积分
新手玩家, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 26 积分
感谢楼主分享
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 27 积分
新手玩家, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 27 积分
感谢啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 76, 距离下一级还需 24 积分
初级玩家, 积分 76, 距离下一级还需 24 积分
qwwweeeertrt
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 46, 距离下一级还需 54 积分
初级玩家, 积分 46, 距离下一级还需 54 积分
又出新的啦!!!!!
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 160, 距离下一级还需 90 积分
回复可见啊& &来了拉
主题帖子积分
这是英文的啊
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 45, 距离下一级还需 55 积分
初级玩家, 积分 45, 距离下一级还需 55 积分
监狱建筑师(Prison Architec很棒棒棒棒棒棒
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 144, 距离下一级还需 106 积分
中级玩家, 积分 144, 距离下一级还需 106 积分
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 919, 距离下一级还需 81 积分
超级玩家, 积分 919, 距离下一级还需 81 积分
啊~~又出来了~~,可惜没有汉化~~~~~~
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 53, 距离下一级还需 47 积分
初级玩家, 积分 53, 距离下一级还需 47 积分
吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼吼
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 44, 距离下一级还需 56 积分
初级玩家, 积分 44, 距离下一级还需 56 积分
xinaban ,xiexie
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 140, 距离下一级还需 110 积分
中级玩家, 积分 140, 距离下一级还需 110 积分
。。。。。。。。。。。
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 439, 距离下一级还需 161 积分
高级玩家, 积分 439, 距离下一级还需 161 积分
这么好玩的游戏,多几个就好了
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 17, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
新手玩家, 积分 17, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
好东西先留下
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 82, 距离下一级还需 18 积分
初级玩家, 积分 82, 距离下一级还需 18 积分
sdfdsfdsdsfdsfds
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 213, 距离下一级还需 37 积分
中级玩家, 积分 213, 距离下一级还需 37 积分
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 264, 距离下一级还需 336 积分
高级玩家, 积分 264, 距离下一级还需 336 积分
潜行的混沌
万圣节幽灵
万圣节幽灵
萌之委员会(永久)
萌之委员会
终身荣誉勋章
由管理员直接授予,历史上对3DM论坛做出过巨大贡献,会员最高荣誉
3DM论坛死忠专属勋章。
蒹葭汉化组
蒹葭汉化组
真黑之王-售价2999金元。注意购买行为不可撤销.积分将影响帐户用户组等级。
3DM页游玩家
3DM页游玩家专属,沉迷于页游中不可自拔,堕落的3DM-MKII勋章
3DM页游玩家
3DM页游玩家专属,沉迷于页游中不可自拔,堕落的3DM勋章
百万人三国志
百万人三国志
Powered byFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prison Architect is a
video game developed and published by . It was made available as a
pre-order on September 25, 2012 with updates scheduled every three to four weeks. With over 1,000,000 copies sold, Prison Architect made over 10.7 million in pre-order sales for the alpha version. Prison Architect was an entrant in the 2012 .
The game was available on 's
program, and was officially released on October 6, 2015.
The game is a
2D (with optional (incomplete) 3D mode) construction and management simulation where the player takes control of building and running a prison. The player is responsible for managing various aspects of their prison including building cells and facilities, planning and connecting utilities, hiring and assigning staff, including a , guards, workers, and more. The player needs to recruit staff to unlock more aspects of the game. The player is also responsible for the finance, and keeping their inmates content. The player's role is of both
with sandbox
themes such as choosing where to put lights, drains and how they connect together. The player is also able to add workshops to the prison as well as
that reduce the specific prisoner's repeat-offender rate. The player tells the prisoners what to do indirectly by setting their schedule. The game takes inspiration from , , and . The player can also allow temperature, gangs, and more to add extra difficulty.
The first "official" (non-beta) release introduced an expanded story mode as a tutorial and an escape mode which depicts the player as prisoner with the goal of , causing as much trouble as possible.
Prison Architect was developed by British video game studio . The game was announced in October 2011, shortly after Introversion postponed the development of their bank heist simulator game . The game was first made available on September 25, 2012 as an
version. The game was then
with pre-orders, making over 270,000 in two weeks with close to 8,000 sales. Developer's co-founder Mark Morris explains that independent crowd-funding has allowed them to have no time limit on the Alpha version, as well as no fees associated with crowd-funding platforms. As of December 2013, the developers have raised over 9 million. Since then, the game has received 37 major updates, with the latest on April 29, 2016.
Introversion Software also announced that a mobile version of the game is in development and the PC version of the game officially launched on October 6, 2015. In Introversion's alpha 30 video, they confirmed Prison Architect was coming to
in October 2015 with the games official release. The developers posted a , that "I guess Prison Architect won't be coming to
then! YOUR LOSS ", with a link to a
article talking about "".
Introversion announced on January 20, 2016 that
would be bringing the game to ,
platforms. The console versions were released on June 28, 2016.
Upon its full release, the game received positive reviews, scoring 83 out of 100 on review aggregator site .
awarded it a score of 8.3 out of 10, saying "Prison Architect is one of the most in-depth, satisfying builder games in ages, if you can get past the initiation." On April 7, 2016, Prison Architect won the
in the Persistent Game category. Prison Architect was also nominated for the 2016
in the British Game category, which was won by .
As of September 26, 2015, Prison Architect had grossed over $19 million in sales, and over 1.25 million units of the game had been sold. By the end of August 2016 when the final version '2.0' of Prison Architect was released, the number of individual players was given as two million.
Geere, Duncan (November 30, 2011). . . Archived from
on July 7, .
Rossignol, Jim (September 26, 2012). .
Steinbach, Jonas (January 9, 2014).
. The 14th Annual Independent Games Festival 2013.
. . March 8, .
Francis, Tom (July 31, 2012). . .
. Introversion Software 2013.
Senior, Tom (October 20, 2011). . .
Rose, Mike (October 10, 2012). .
Cook, Dave (December 5, 2013). .
. Introversion Software. August 28, .
Wesley Yin-Poole (January 30, 2015). .
Yin-Poole, Wesley (July 30, 2015). .
. . February 27, .
. Pocket Gamer.
G. Macy, Seth (January 20, 2016). .
Clark, Justin (October 13, 2015). .
Cobbett, Richard (October 6, 2015). .
Purchese, Robert (September 30, 2015). .
video games
: Hidden categories:Prison Architect
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Prison Architect
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Scanner Sombre
We are very excited to announce that our sixth game ‘Scanner Sombre’ is finished, and is launching this Wednesday 26th April!
Watch our launch trailer here:/watch?v=8NFlo9FEfaYScanner Sombre began life as a short experimental prototype, created in a little over a week during the long Prison Architect alpha.
We wanted to create something completely different to Prison Architect, and very different from any game we’d made before.
Scanner Sombre is intended to be a deeply atmospheric experience, inspired by similar games such as Gone Home, Dear Esther, and Proteus.
Armed only with a LIDAR gun, you must explore and ultimately escape the cave.
As you explore your ‘point cloud’ becomes more and more detailed and expansive.
[cdn.introversion.co.uk][cdn.introversion.co.uk][cdn.introversion.co.uk][cdn.introversion.co.uk][cdn.introversion.co.uk][cdn.introversion.co.uk]Scanner Sombre will be on sale on Wednesday 26th April.
The price will be $11.99, reduced to $9.99 for launch.
We hope you enjoy playing our latest game!http://www.Stay up to date:Subscribe to our Blog[forums.introversion.co.uk]Subscribe to our Youtube channelFollow us on TwitterJoin our mailing list[introversion.us5.]Follow our twitch.tv livestream - we sometimes code live on twitch[www.twitch.tv]
Prison Architect
Prison Architect Mobile is dissapointing.
I recently downloaded the new mobile game. After 2 minutes of heavy breathing, I found the build your own prison, costed $5. I disagree with this extremely. Any thoughts?
General Discussions
Prison Architect - Halloween easter egg&
Horny Architect&
Room requirements v1.6
Quick-reference guide to room requirements in Prison Architect.&
101 ratings
How to handle Prisoner and Staff Need
Quick-reference guide on how to handle prisoner and staff need in Prison Architect.
Current Version 1.6&
85 ratings
Prison Architect General&
How to create Death Row Prisoners using the save file.
A simple guide on how to set death row prisoners.&
73 ratings
Merry Xmas! @IVSoftware Prison Architect
Prison Architect Timelapse&
Screenshot
Shadows and trickery&
Workshop Item
Staff Meals & Food Trays Complete Fix&
Trust No One&
How to make my prisoners stay in their cell?
I have some protective custody prisoners and made a cell block for them with everything to sastify their needs and have a meal table to deliver food to them (Mod content) and i want them to stay in there to prevent being killed by other prisoners beacause...
General Discussions
Workshop Item
Modern UI&
Before we start building&
8 of 9 people (89%) found this review helpful
Recommended
86.0 hrs on record
★★★★☆A really addictive game that feels like it will never end. The title might be a little misleading, as I found myself worring about management a lot more than about architecture, especially since the player can't even build a multiple floored building and that he doesn't have to worry about the mathematical complexities that come with it. Despite the title, the amount of time you can spent with it is amazing. It has lots of mods and downloadable maps, a short but great campaign that functions as an excellent tutorial, an escape mode and it provides a lot of player agency in running the facility. It's simple enough for casual play, deep enough for the more dedicated players. I found myself going between playstyles, where I left the game open while I ran a video or podcast next to it.However, the bigger your prison gets, the slower your system will run it. I've a 3,3 Ghz CPU and by the time I almost had a thousand inmates, the game ran definitively slower than before (though it was perfectly playable). The game also suffers from numorous glitches. Some experienced some severe bugs where parts of the area was unusable because the game said a building is standing there eventhough it was clear grounds. I noticed that workers don't reliably lay down powercables, where parts of it are missing by the end of the contruction. I saw the same issue with some maps I downloaded from the workshop, meaning that other players must have experienced the same. There are also a lot of glitches involving the behaviour of your employees, which often get fixed with a quick restart of reload of the game. Luckily, the devs continue to update the game with fixes. I got this game for 5,60 euros, which (looking back) was a steal.
134 products in account
Workshop Item
That's just wrong killing someone with trash&
Screenshot
These extreme couponers...&
Prison Architect Türk?e Rehber
Türk?e pek kaynak bulunmuyor ve oyunu ??renmesi gereken ?ok ki?i var.
Bunu farkedince bir rehber haz?rlamam gerekti?ine karar verdim umar?m faydal? olur.
Rehber oyunun resmi Türk?e dil paketine g?re uyarlanm??t?r.
Tek ki?i olarak haz?rlad?m anla??ld??&
i killed Adolf Hitler&
Screenshot
Workshop Item
Deutschkorrektur&
Screenshot
Planing...&
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
332.9 hrs on record
I enjoyed this game for more than what I payed for.Here's what I get after 300+ hours of gameplayPros:+Immersive experience+Nice and throughout campaign+Workshop support!+Being able to seal the wall, let those pesky prisoners riot, suffer from hunger and die.+Time killer+Lightens up your tiring or bored day by looking at those cute little demonic prisoners strolling aroundCons:-No multi CPU support, hogs at 600-1500 prisoners(depends on prison design and specifications)-No borderless fullscreen support-Switching to the electric menu hogs the game even more-Cabbages everywhere, on the floor.-Can't manual depose forgotten entities, such as Dead Driver(It's there for 600+ days O_O)Conclusion:The game is far from perfect, but gameplay overall outruns the cons. The only thing that I'm dissatisfied is the post-prison managing, when things start to clog and lag, I need to start a new prison again or to live on with the lag.
83 products in account
Screenshot
Workshop Item
1000 prisoners&
1 person found this review helpful
Recommended
6.8 hrs on record
Simply amzing.
34 products in account
Profitable Prisons
Here are some ways, from the start, to near the end, to make good money so your prison can be epic!&
Dorm to Cell Switch issues
i had recently been moving my prisoners (about 35) from a large dorm to a buit out cell block. i had roomed out the cells and deroomed the dorm, but the prisoners arent detecting the cells. it says they have no available accomodation, and i do not know wh...
General Discussions
Program is outside a valid work regime?
So I had a ton of programs going and everything was going good but then all of my programs stopped except for guard tazer certification and parole hearing. And I have all the requirements, and when I try to start a program again it won't let me. It won't ...
General Discussions
My prisoners have high needs for sleep
But they dont sleep at sleep time or free time?
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile websitePrison Architect
General Discussions
Workshop Discussions
Start a New Discussion
You need to
to do that.
Showing 1-15 of 279 active topics
Getting your Name in the Game.
How to make my prisoners stay in their cell?
BadassMinh
Prison Architect Mobile is dissapointing.
My prisoners have high needs for sleep
BadassMinh
Is addiction going to remain bugged forever?
Guards not eating food
bluebird9281
Staff Canteen
Dr Solrac Leonam
Program is outside a valid work regime?
Exhausted_Ewok
Beantragt: Unschuldig
Orhan Adigüzel
Work/freetime
BadassMinh
Campaign bugged?
I need to place laundry baskets in dorms and laundry room?
Resolution and mouse cursor problems (display scaling) [fixed]
Blackice010
Game loading bug. Help please!
BattleTestedGT
Dorm to Cell Switch issues
Smokey The Snake
Showing - of
active topics
Per page: 15
SUB FORUMS
View mobile websiteWindows XP
Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz / AMD 3.0Ghz
Nvidia 8600 / Radeon同等级 及以上
Prison Architect
游戏类型:
游戏制作:
Introversion
游戏发行:
Introversion
游戏平台:
上市时间:
官方网址:
玩家评分(0参与)
游戏介绍:
  《监狱建筑师》是一款玩法非常新颖的益智游戏作品,他的乐趣来自于玩家对于整个游戏布局的把握。通过上帝的视角去合理的建设监狱,并监视里面每一个犯人的一举一动。当然游戏中还会给玩家带来意想不到事件。让玩家体验一把监狱员的辛劳。游戏的画面看起来很不错,而且对于人物细节的刻画也相当的精彩,不同时段的犯人也会有不同的动作与表现,一切都是那么的有规律,就像真正的监狱一样。
游戏攻略心得
在有限的画面表现之下,游戏用丰富的系统、诙谐的风格保证了自己的乐趣。
最新热门游戏
游戏名称:
游戏类型:ACT
游戏上市:
游戏平台:PC X360 PS3
游戏名称:
游戏类型:ARPG
游戏上市:
游戏平台:PC XONE PS4
游戏名称: