歌词里有i ride the bikea bike to school in the every morning,i go a walk on the river side

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语!好的进..“一箭双雕”1.He walks here every morning.He comes here ()()every morning.2.He flies to England every year.He ()to England ()().3.I usually go to school by bike.I usually ride a bike()().4.He is often late for school.He often ()to school().5.She goes home for holidays with her parents.She ()her parents ()home for holidays.6.Does he usually come to China by sea?Does he usually come to China ()()?7.The air today is very clean.The air today is ()()clean.8.Why not leave home a little earlier?Why ()()leave home a little earier?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.by foot2.goes by plane3.to school4.goes late5.and go6.by ship7.much too8.don't you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
to walk travels ... by airto schoolget....lateand ..go by waterin particulardon't you
扫描下载二维码ride a bike to sp.=go to sp. by bike=go to sp on a/the/one’s bike骑自行车去某地——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
ride a bike to sp.=go to sp. by bike=go to sp on a/the/one’s bike骑自行车去某地 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
用所给词的适当形式填空(10分),每空1分。1.Peter ______ (not want) to go to a movie.2.Here______(come)the bus.3.The Blacks _______(like) comedies.4.He needs ______(buy) a guitar.5.In summer, people like to go______(swim).<e and see for _____(you).7.Please tell him ______ (not do) the work..8.She wants ______ (read) a book..9.Can he ______ (ride) a bike?.10.We all like ______ (play) computer games.&&
-What did your mother tell you just now?
-She told me not to ride a bike ________.It's too dangerous.
Do you know the girl over there? She wears a hat with flowers on it. Her name is Xinzi. She is a nice Japanese girl, my new friend. She is in our class, studying Chinese.I like Xinzi. I don’t know Japanese, and Xinzi doesn’t know much Chinese. We know some English. We are the same age. And we have the same interests. We like to sing Chinese, Japanese and English songs. I help her to ride a bike and fly a kite. She helps me to swim and jump. We like playing football, but we can’t play at school because the playground is small. Xinzi and the other girls in our class will go to the swimming pool on Monday, and I want to go with them.【小题1】What does the girl know?A.Much Chinese.B.Some English.C.Little Japanese.D.Nothing.【小题2】What is Xinzi good at?A.Swimming and jumping. B.Riding a bike.C.Flying a kite.D.Playing basketball.【小题3】Xinzi and the other girls want to ______ on Monday.A.play gamesB.go swimmingC.play footballD.fly kites
You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But &&1&! You’d better not. If a policeman sees you, you’ll have to pay a fine (罚款).New traffic laws (交通法) say that &2&&people cross the street when the light is red, they can be fined as much as 50 yuan.Traffic accidents &&3&&more than 104,000 people in China last year. Chinese cities have &&4&&cars than ever. Drivers and pedestrians (行人) must work together to make the streets &&5&.The law has new rules for drivers and pedestrians. Drivers have to &&6&&down when they are close to crosswalks. If people are in a crosswalk, cars must &&7&&to let them pass.There are &&8&&for bus drivers, too. If bus drivers smoke, drink or make phone calls &&9&&driving, they can be fined. Buses that carry too many people are &&10&&against(违反)the law.Pedestrians will have to walk more safely under the new law. They must cross streets at crosswalks. Also, they shouldn’t climb over the fences (栅栏) &&11&&streets.Do you ride a bike to school? It’s not a good idea to &&12&&classmates on the back. You could be fined 50 yuan. And stay in the bike lane (慢车道) when you’re riding. The big roads are &&13&&cars and buses.If you see a hit-and –run (肇事逃逸), tell the police. They may give you a reward (奖赏). And don’t be &&14&&to help people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accident. Don’t worry about money. The new law says that &&15&&must take care of them even if they can’t pay right away.【小题1】A.hurryB.lookC.waitD.listen【小题2】A.ifB.whenC.soD.though【小题3】A.didB.killedC.diedD.ran【小题4】A.fewerB.moreC.lessD.larger【小题5】A.saferB.happierC.lighterD.slower【小题6】A.slowB.playC.runD.pass【小题7】A.likeB.goC.turnD.stop【小题8】A.rulesB.articlesC.lettersD.exercises【小题9】A.ifB.whileC.becauseD.as【小题10】A.alsoB.sometimesC.neverD.often【小题11】A.throughB.acrossC.intoD.along【小题12】A.carryB.takeC.bringD.move【小题13】A.inB.onC.forD.at【小题14】A.happyB.afraidC.sadD.great【小题15】A.policemenB.doctorsC.teachersD.farmers
Most people like bikes. Perhaps you ride a bike to school. Riding a bike can be great of fun.Do you know how to ride a bike safely?Careful boys and girls learn to ride their bikes well before they go out on the road.How can you tell whether you are a good rider?If you can ride a bike in a straight line,you can ride well .If you can’t ,you should practice riding a in a safe place.To be safe on a bike, you need to use both hands and both feet. Keep your feet on the pedals(脚蹬)and your hands on the handle bars.You know that your bike is only for one person. It’s not safe to carry anyone with you. Keep yourself safe when you ride on a bike.Watch where you are going all times.1.Before you learn to ride your bike well, you can’t ________.A.go to schoolB.ride on the bikeC.practise ridingD.carry your things2.When you ride a bike, it is _________if you don’t keep your hands on the handle bars.A.safeB.dangerousC.importantD.interesting3.What does the word rider mean in the passage?A.A person who walksB.A person who rides a bikeC.A person who rides a horseD.A person who drives a car4.& The best title for the passage is “__________”.A.How to have a basket on your bikeB.Ride a bike to schoolC.Ride in a straight LineD.Don’t carry anyone on your bike5.& Which of the following is right?A.You can’t have a basket on your bike.B.Few people like riding a bike.C.It’s safe to use both your hands ans both your feet if you ride a bike.D.You needn’t watch where you are going.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【图文】人教版七年级英语下册Unit3how_do_you_go_to_school._SectionA_1a_2e_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版七年级英语下册Unit3how_do_you_go_to_school._SectionA_1a_2e
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:18.27MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一.用所给单词的适当形式填空:1.Our National Day is on__(1) of October.2.Walk__(quick) when you want to cross the road.3.I want to be a__(travel).I like traveling__(round) the world.4.I often go to school on___(feet).But today I take a__(bus).5.Can I ask you some__(question)?6.My dream job is to be a___(cook).7.The children___(do) a survey in the classroom.They want to__(know) what colour do the classmates like best.8.The frog is afraid of__(fly).He is good at __(swim).9.My father__(walk) to work every morning.Look!He__(walk) now.10.When__Mary__(come) to school?At 7:00.11.I__(no live) near school.I__(ride) a bicycle to school.I like__(ride) my bicycle.二.选择I&#39;m busy__now.Please don&#39;t__any noise.a.work,make &b.worker,making &c.working,make& &2.My father is a doctor.He can___.& a.fly an aeroplane &b.help sick people &c.grow vegetables& 3.__do you cross the road?At the zebra crossing.&a.When &b.Where &c.How& 4.First look__and then look__when you cross the road.&a.up,down &b.left,right &c.right ,left& 5.We often get off the bus__Rainbow Street.&a.at & b.on &c.in&6;My mother&#39;s birthday is__May.My birthday is__the 1st of March.&a.in,in &b.in,on &c.on,on&7.This is my__.He can make some beautiful kites.&a.son & b.daughter &c.wife8.Tom gets up__eight___Sunday morning.a.at ,in &b.at,at &c.at,on9.What__?I&#39;m a teacher.&a.are you doing &b.are you &c.do you10.I&#39;m a__.I __hard now.&a.worker,working &b.work,work &c.worker,am working
想挖金矿451
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 the first 2 quickly 3 traveler round 4 foot bus 5 questions6 cooker 7 do know 8 flying swimming 9 walks is walking10 does come 11 don‘t live ride ridingcbbba baaac
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
老师说I go to school ride a bike是不对的,要把ride a bike老师说I go to school ride a bike是不对的,要把ride a bike换成by bike这是为么?
谢晋宇0423
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我去学校骑自行车by bke是短语骑自行车的意思
ride a bike 在这个句子
go已然是谓语了
这里不能再有动词了啊如果有帮到您 请给予好评
谢谢拉#^_^#祝您愉快
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖