推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2015意甲回顾:米兰双雄夏窗砸重金
涨知识,原来蚯蚓钓鱼有那么多技巧
2015意甲回顾:尤文上海捧起超级杯
钓鱼用“盐”会事半功倍,这是钓鱼大师说过的一句
2015意甲回顾:深圳上演米兰德比
这名男子冲浪时不幸遭鲨鱼袭击
  大海一...您还可以使用以下方式登录
当前位置:&>&&>& > 英文经典歌曲30首的歌词
鲍勃迪伦经典歌曲歌词 英文经典歌曲30首的歌词
[A Whole New World][Aladdin:] I can show you the world Shining, shimmering, splendid Tell me, princess, now when did You last let your heart decide?[Jasmine:] Unbelievable sights Indescribable feelingSoaring, tumbling, freewheeling Through an endless diamond sky A whole new world[Aladdin:] Don't you dare close your eyes[Jasmine:] A hundred thousand things to seeI can open your eyes Take you wonder by wonder Over, sideways and under On a magic carpet ride A whole new worldA new fantastic point of view No one to tell us no Or where to goOr say we're only dreaming [Jasmine:] A whole new world A dazzling place I never knew But when I'm way up here It's crystal clearThat now I'm in a whole new world with you[Aladdin:] Now I'm in a whole new world with you[Aladdin:] Hold your breath - it gets better[Jasmine:] I'm like a shooting star I've come so farI can't go back to where I used to be [Aladdin:] A whole new world [Jasmine:] Every turn a surprise [Aladdin:] With new horizons to pursue [Jasmine:] Every moment red-letter [Both:] I'll chase them anywhere There's time to spareLet me share this whole new world with youA whole new world That's where we'll be [Aladdin:] A thrilling chase [Jasmine:] A wondrous place [Both:] For you and me [Because You Loved] 歌词For all those times you stood by meFor all the truth that you made me seeFor all the joy you brought to my lifeFor all the wrong that you made rightFor every dream you made come trueFor all the love I found in youI'll be forever thankful babyYou're the one who held me upNever let me fallYou're the one who saw me throughthrough it all
You gave me wings and made me fly You touched my hand I could touch the sky I lost my faith, you gave it back to me You said no star was out of reach You stood by me and I stood tall I had your love I had it all I'm grateful for each day you gave me Maybe I don't know that much But I know this much is true I was blessed because I was loved by you You were my strength when I was weak You were always there for meYou were my voice when I couldn't speak The tender wind that carried meYou were my eyes when I couldn't see A light in the dark shining your love into my life You saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldn't reach You've been my inspiration Through the lies you were the truthYou gave me faith 'coz you believed My world is a better place because of you I'm everything I amBecause you loved me歌词大意 I'm everything I am Because you loved me
曾几何时,你总是站在我身旁,你告诉我人生的道理,你为我的生命带来欢乐,你总能帮我收拾残局,你让我的梦想得以实现,你对我的爱我永远心存感激。我的世界因为你而更精彩,正是你往日的爱造就了今天的我。 [Casablanca]I fell in love with youWatching Casablanca.Back row of the driving showIn the flickering light. I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca.Popcorn and cocas Beneath the stars You know I've never really been there. Became champagne and caviar. So I don't know.Making love on a long hot summer's I guess our love story will never be seen night. On the big wide silver screen.I thought you fell in loveWith me
watching Casablanca. But it hurt just as bad When I had to watch you goHolding hands 'neath the paddle fans Oh'a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca. In Rick's candled café~ A kiss is not a kiss without your sigh. Hiding in the shadows from the spots. Please come back to me in Casablanca.A rocky moonlight in your arms I love you more and more each day Making magic in the movies As time goes by.in your old Chevrolet.Oh'a kiss is still a kiss in CasablancaOh'a kiss is still a kiss inCasablanca.A kiss is not a kiss without yoursigh. A kiss is not a kiss without your sigh. Please come back to me in Casablanca. I love you more and more each day As time goes by.Please come back to me in CasablancaI love you more and more each day I love you more and more each day As time goes by.歌词大意 As time goes by.
当你观看《Casablanca 》时,我便爱上了你。在星星布满天空的夜晚,我们坐在车上看电影,古老的雪佛莱车上,我们尽情欢笑。卡萨布兰卡的亲吻依旧,请来卡萨布兰卡找我,随时光流逝,我对你的爱与日俱增。 [A Whole New World] 双击屏幕可以滚动显示 [Aladdin:] I can show you the worldShining, shimmering, splendidTell me, princess, now when didYou last let your heart decide?
[Jasmine:] Unbelievable sights Indescribable feeling Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling Through an endless diamond skyA whole new world[Aladdin:] Don't you dare close your eyes[Jasmine:] A hundred thousandthings to see I can open your eyes Take you wonder by wonder Over, sideways and under On a magic carpet rideA whole new worldA new fantastic point of viewNo one to tell us noOr where to goOr say we're only dreaming[Jasmine:] A whole new worldA dazzling place I never knewBut when I'm way up hereIt's crystal clearThat now I'm in a whole new world with you[Aladdin:] Now I'm in a whole new [Aladdin:] Hold your breath - it gets better [Jasmine:] I'm like a shooting star I've come so far I can't go back to where I used to be [Aladdin:] A whole new world [Jasmine:] Every turn a surprise [Aladdin:] With new horizons to pursue [Jasmine:] Every moment red-letter [Both:] I'll chase them anywhereworld with you There's time to spareLet me share this whole new worldwith youA whole new worldThat's where we'll be[Aladdin:] A thrilling chase[Jasmine:] A wondrous place[Both:] For you and me [Because You Loved] 双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词For all those times you stood by meFor all the truth that you made me seeFor all the joy you brought to my lifeFor all the wrong that you made rightFor every dream you made come trueFor all the love I found in youI'll be forever thankful babyYou're the one who held me upNever let me fallYou're the one who saw me throughthrough it all
You gave me wings and made me fly You touched my hand I could touch the sky I lost my faith, you gave it back to me You said no star was out of reach You stood by me and I stood tall I had your love I had it all I'm grateful for each day you gave me Maybe I don't know that much But I know this much is true I was blessed because I was loved by youYou were always there for meYou were my strength when I was weak The tender wind that carried meYou were my voice when I couldn't speak A light in the dark shining your love into my life You were my eyes when I couldn't see You've been my inspirationYou saw the best there was in me Through the lies you were the truthLifted me up when I couldn't reach My world is a better place because of you You gave me faith 'coz you believed I'm everything I amI'm everything I amBecause you loved me Because you loved me [Don't Cry] 双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词大意轻轻地告诉我,在你的眼里藏着什么。不要埋头于悲伤中,别再哭泣。我明白你的感受,因为我也曾经经历。你的内心正在发生改变,只是你还不知道。今晚,请你别再哭泣,我依然爱着你。不要哭泣,不要再哭泣,在今晚的夜里。天堂其实近在咫尺,宝贝,别再哭泣。Talk to me softlythere is something in your eyesdon't hang your head in sorrow and please don't cryI know how you feel inside I have I have been there beforeSomething is changing inside you and don't you knowDon't you cry tonight I still love you baby don't you cry tonightdon't you cry tonight there is a heaven above you babyAnd don't you cry tonightGive me a whisper and give me a sighGive me a kiss before you tell me goodbyedon't you take it so hard now and please don't take it so badI will still be thinking of you and the times we had babyAnd don't you cry tonight don't you cry tonightdon't you cry tonight there is a heaven above you babyAnd don't you cry tonightAnd please remember that I never liedAnd please remember how I felt inside now honeyYou gotta make it your own way but you will be alright now sugar You will feel better tomorrow come the morning light now baby And don't you cry tonight an don't you cry tonightAn don't you cry tonight there is a heaven above you babyAnd don't you cry don't you ever cry don't you cry tonightBaby maybe someday don't you cry [Eyes on Me] 双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词大意
无论何时唱起这首歌,独自在这舞台,无论何时我的话语,都希望它们被听见,我看见你对我微笑,是真的还是只是我的幻想,你总是在这小小吧台的那个角落。亲爱的,你在那里,脸上带着当初的目光,仿佛你从未被伤害,仿佛你从未失落,我是否可以成为那一个,轻柔而又真实的捏你一下的人,如果看见你轻轻的皱眉,我会知道你不是梦。歌词Whenever sang my songsOn the stage, on my ownWhenever said my wordsWishing they would be heardI saw you smiling at meWas it real or just my fantasy
So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fastYou'd always be there in the corner And stay there as I whisperOf this tiny little bar How I loved your peaceful eyes on meMy last night here for youSame old songs, just once more My last night here with YouMaybe yes, maybe noI kind of liked it your wayHow you shyly placed your eyes on me Oh, did you ever know ?That I had mine on youDarling, so there you areWith that look on your faceAs if you're never hurtAs if you're never downShall I be the one for youWho pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown thenI will know that you are no dreamer Did you ever know That I had mine on you
Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for youWho pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer [Falling into You] 歌词And in your eyes I see ribbons of color
I see us inside of each other
I feel my unconscious merge with yours Falling like a leaf, falling like a star And I hear a voice say, "What's his is hers" Finding a belief, falling where you areCatch me, don't let me drop!I'm falling into you This dream could come trueAnd it feels so good falling into you I was afraid to let you in hereNow I have learned love can't be made in fear The walls begin to tumble down And I can't even see the ground I 'm falling into you This dream could come trueAnd it feels so good falling into youLove me, don't ever stop!So close your eyes and let me kiss you And while you sleep I will miss you I'm falling into you This dream could come trueAnd it feels so good falling into you Falling like a leaf, falling like a starFinding a belief, falling where you areFalling into you Falling into you Falling into you[Five Hundred Miles] 双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词If you miss the train I'm on You will know that I am gone You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles A hundred miles A hundred miles A hundred miles A hundred milesYou can hear the whistle blow a hundred Lord, I'm five hundred miles Away from homeNot a shirt on my back Not a penny to my nameLord, I can't go back home this awaymilesLord, I'm one Lord, I'm two Lord, I'm three Lord, I'm fourLord, I'm five hundred miles Away from home Five Hundred Miles Five Hundred Miles Five Hundred Miles Five Hundred MilesThis away This away This away This awayLord, I can't go back home this awayIf you miss the train I'm on You will know that I am gone You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles [Greatest Love of All] 双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easierLet the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up toI never found anyone who fulfill my needs
A lonely place to beSo I learned to depend on me
Chorus:I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadowsIf I fail, if I succeedAt least I live as I believeNo matter what they take from meThey can't take away my dignityBecause the greatest love of allIs happening to meI found the greatest love of allInside of meThe greatest love of allIs easy to achieveLearning to love yourselfIt is the greatest love of allI believe the children are our futureTeach them well and let them lead the wayShow them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easierLet the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
And if by chance, that special placeThat you've been dreaming ofLeads you to a lonely placeFind your strength in love [Hero] 双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词大意在你的内心深处有一个英雄,你不必害怕自己是什么样的一个人,如果探索灵魂深处,你会发现答案,而所谓的痛苦便会消融。随后,英雄带着无穷的力量向你走来,让你抛开恐惧,确信困难终将被战胜。发掘自我,变得坚强,你会发现,英雄就在你心中。歌词There's a heroIf you look inside your heart You don't have to be afraid Of what you are There's an answerIf you reach into your soul And the sorrow that you know Will melt awayAnd then a hero comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you It's a long roadWhen you face the world alone No one reaches out a hand For you to hold You can find loveIf you search within yourself And the emptiness you felt Will disappear And then a hero comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you Oh…. Lord knowsDreams are hard to follow But don't let anyone Tear them away Hold onThere will be tomorrow In timeYou'll find the way And then a hero comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone Look inside you and be strongAnd you'll finally see the truth That a hero lies in you [How Deep Is Your Love]双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词大意在晨光中我看到你的双眸,在大雨中我感到你的爱抚,在你离我远去的时刻,我多么想再次拥你入怀。你在夏日的清风中飘然而至,用你的爱给我温暖,却又悄然离开。请你告诉我,你的爱有多深?我真的想知道。歌词 I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me When they all should let us be
I wanna feel you in my arms again And you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave And it's me you need to show Chorus:How deep is your love I really need to learnCoz we're living in a world of fools Breaking us downWe belong to you and meI believe in youYou know the door to my very soul You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my savior when I fall And you may not think I care for youWhen you know down inside That I really doAnd it's me you need to show[I just Call to Say I Love You]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词No New Year's Day to celebrate no chocolate covered candy heart to give awayNo first of spring no song to sing In fact it's just another ordinary day No April rain no flowers bloomno wedding Saturday within the month of June But what it is is something true make up of these three words that I must say to youI just called to say I love you I just called to say how much I care I just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heart No summer's high no warm July No harvest moon to light one tender August nightNo autumn breeze no falling leaves Not even time for birds to fly to southern skies No Libra sun no Halloween No giving thanks toall the Christmas joy you bringBut what it is though old to new To fill your heart like no three words could ever do I just called to say I love you I just called to say how much I care I just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heart I just called to say I love you I just called to say how much I care I just called to say I love youAnd I mean it from the bottom of my heart of my heart of my heart[I Swear]双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词大意我对着空中的明月和繁星发誓,发誓将与你形影不离。我明白你眼中的疑惑,也知道你的心事,你应该相信我所说的一切。无论我们生活得怎样,只有死亡能将我们分开。我将全心地爱你。我发誓。歌词I swear, by the moon and the stars in the skies,And I swear, like the shadow that's by your side.I see the questions in your eyes,I know what's weighing on your mind,You can be sure I know my part.'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years,You'll only cry those happy tears,And through I'd make mistakes.I'll never break your heart.I'll give you everything I can, I'll build your dreams with these two hands, We'll hang some memories on the walls.
For better or worse, till death do us part, I'll love you with every beat of my heart, And I swear, oh… And when, (and when), just the two of us are there,You won't have to ask if I'd still care, And I swear, by the moon and the stars in the skies,Cause as the time turns the page, I'll be there.My love won't age at all. I swear, like the shadow that's by your side,I'll be there.[I will Always Love You]双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词大意
假如要我留下,我只会是你的拌脚石,因而我要离你远去,但我知道无论做什么我都会想起你,我将永远爱着你。亲爱的,我只带走甜美而又辛酸的记忆,说声再见,不要哭泣,我们双方都知道,我不是你的所要。我将永远爱着你。歌词If I should stayI'll only be your waySo I'll goBut I knowI'll think of youEvery step of the wayAnd I will always love you
But I will always love you I will always love you
I hope life treats you kind And I hope you can have all you've dreamed ofYou, my darling youBitter sweet memoriesThat is all I'll taking with meSo good-byePlease don't cryWe both knowI'm not what you need And I wish you joy and happiness But above all this
I wish you love And I will always love you I will always love you I will always love youI will always love youI will always love you[Killing Me Softly with His Song]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词歌词大意
用他的手指抚平我的创伤,用他的词句歌唱我的生活,他的歌让我陶醉,他的歌让我陶醉,他的词句告诉我全部生活,他的歌让我陶醉。Strumming my pain with his fingers,singing my life with his words,killing me softly with his song,killing me softly with his song,telling my whole life with his words,killing me softly with his songI heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style.And so I came to see him to listen for a while.And there he was this young boy, a stranger to my eyes.I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd,I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud.I prayed that he would finish but he just kept right on.He sang as if he knew me in all my dark despairand then he looked right through me as if I wasn't there.And he just kept on singing, singing clear and strong.[Love Me Tender]双击屏幕可以滚动显示温柔地爱我,甜甜蜜蜜,不要让我离开你。你丰富了我的生命,我是如此爱你。温柔地爱我,情真意切,我所有的梦想都已实现,亲,我爱你,直至永远。温柔的爱我,天长地久,让我进入你的心扉,你是我心所属,我们将永不分离。歌词Love me tender,love me sweet,never let me go.You have made my life complete,and I love you so.Love me tender,love me true,all my dreams fulfilled.For my darlin' I love you,and I always will.
For it's there that I belong, and we'll never part.
Love me tender,
love me dear, tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.(When at last my dreams come trueLove me tender,love me long,take me to your heart. Darling this I know Happiness will follow you Everywhere you go).[Love Story]双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词大意
我从哪儿说起,来赞美爱情有多么伟大,这甜蜜的爱情故事,比大海更古老,这爱情的真谛,是她带给我,我从哪儿说起?她的第一次问候,使我空虚的人生有了意义;无论何时,再也不会有如此的爱。爱情能延续多久?它的长短怎能以时日来衡量?我现在无以对答,但有一点我敢保证:我知道我需要她,直到群星燃尽,而她仍依旧。歌词Where do I beginTo tell the story of how great a love can beThe sweet love story that is older than the sea She fills my soul with so much loveThe simple truth about the love she brings to me That anywhere I go, I'm never lonelyWhere do I startWith her first helloShe gave a meaning to this empty world of mine *How long does it lastThere'd never be another love, another time Can love be measured by the hours in a day With her along who could be lonely I reach for her hand, it's always there She came into my life and made the living fine I have no answers now but this much I can say She fills my heartShe fills my heart with every special thingsWith angel songs, with wild imaginings (Repeat *) I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away And she'll be there[Moon River]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Moon River wider than a mileI'm crossing you in style somedayAll the dream makers, you heartbreakerWherever you're going I'm going your wayTwo drifters off to see the worldThere's such a lot of world to seeWe're after the same rainbowsAnd waiting round the bandMy huckleberry friend, Moon RiverAnd me歌词大意
月亮河,宽又广,总有一天我要潇洒把帆扬,你激起我的梦幻,也使我把心伤,但无论天涯海角,我追随在你身旁……[More than I can Say]双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词Who who yeah yeahI love you more than I can sayI'll love you twice as much tomorrowWho love you more than I can sayWho who yeah yeah'I miss you every single dayWhy must my life be filledWith sorrowWho love you more than I can sayDon't you know I need you soTell me please I gotta knowDo you mean to make me cryAm I just another guy歌词大意
哦,爱你在心口难开,我对你的爱与日俱增,我每天都在思念着你,为什么我的生命要充满悲伤?难道你不知道我多么需要你?难道你一定要让我哭泣?难道我只是你的一个匆匆过客?[My Heart will Go On]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you
That is how I know you go onFar across the distance and spaces between us
You have come to show you go onNear, far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the door, and you're here
In my heart and my heart will go on and onLove can touch us one time and last for a life time
And never let go till we're goneLove was when I loved you, one true time I hold you
In my life we'll always go onNear, far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the door and you're hereIn my heart and my heart will go on and onYou're here there's nothing I fearAnd I know that my heart will go onWe will stay forever this way, you are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.
[Only You]双击屏幕可以滚动显示词Only you can make this world seem rightOnly you can make the darkness brightOnly you and you alone can thrill me like you doAnd fill my heart with love for only youOnly you can make this change in meFor it's true, you are my destinyWhen you hold my hand I understand the magic that you doYou're my dream come true, my one and only youOnly you can make this change in meFor it's true, you are my destinyWhen you hold my hand I understand the magic that you doYou're my dream come true, my one and only you(One and only you)歌词大意
只有你能让我的世界正常运转,只有你能让黑暗变成光明,只有你能让我充满愉悦的激情,全心全意只爱你。只有你能让我发生如此的改变,真的,你是我命中注定的爱人,有了你,我梦想成真。我唯一的爱人。[Pretty Woman]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Pretty woman walking down the streetLook my way pretty woman
Pretty woman the kind I like to meetPretty woman I don't believe you
Say you'll stay with me
You're not the truth
Cause I need you
No one could look as good as you
I'll treat you right
mercy pretty womanWon't you pardon me
Come with me baby
Be mine tonight pretty womanDon't walk on by pretty woman
Pretty woman I couldn't help but seePretty womanThat you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like mePretty woman stop a whilePretty woman talk a whilePretty womanGive your smile to mePretty woman yeah yeah yeahPretty woman
Don't make me cry pretty woman
Don't walk away
If that's the way it must be OK
I guess I'll go on home
There'll be tomorrow night
But wait what do I seeIs she walking back to meYeah she's walking back to meOh! Pretty woman[Right Here Waiting]双击屏幕可以滚动显示词 Oceans apart day after day, and I slowly go insane.I hear your voice on the line, I hear the laughter,but it doesn't stop the pain. I taste the tears,But I cant' get near you now.Oh, can't you see it, baby?You've got me goin' crazy.Wherever you go, If I see you next to never, how can we say forever. Wherever you go, whatever you do,I will be right here waiting for whatever you do,I will be right here waiting for you.Whatever it takes,or how my heart breaks, you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,I will be right here waiting for I will be right here waiting for you.I wonder how we can survive this romance,but in the end if I'm with you,I'll take the chance.歌词大意 you. I took for granted all the times,that I thought would last
我们远隔千山万水,日子一天天过去,我对你的思念日益疯狂。虽然我可以通过电话听到你的声音,但那根本不能缓解我的相思之痛。无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此为你守候。[Say You Say Me]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Say you, say it for alwaysThat's the way it should beSay you, say it togetherNaturallyI had a dream I had an awesome dreamPeople in the park playing games in the darkAnd what they played was a masqueradeAnd from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out Say you, say meAs we go down life's lonesome highwaySeems the hardest thing to do is to find a friend or twoA helping hand - Some one who understandsThat when you feel you've lost your wayYou've got some one there to say "I'll show you" So you think you know the answers - Oh no'Couse the whole world has got you dancingThat's right - I'm telling youIt's time to start believing - Oh yesBelieving who you are: You are a shining starSay it together… Naturally.[Sealed with A Kiss]双击屏幕可以滚动显示词Though we gotta say goodbye for the summer.Darling, I promised you this. I'll send you all my love, Everyday in a letter sealed with a kiss.Guess it's gonna be a cool, lonely summer.But I'll fill the emptiness.I'll send you all my dreams,Everyday in a letter sealed with a kiss.I'll see you in the sunlight,I'll hear your voice everywhere.I'll run to tenderly hold you,But darling you won't be there.I don't want to say goodbye for the summerKnowing the love we'll miss.Oh, let us make a pledge to meet in September.And sealed with a kiss.歌词大意
虽然我们在这个夏天必须说再见,亲爱的,我答应你每天给你写一封信,捎上我全部的爱意,以吻封缄。在这个夏天,我不想说再见。知道我们会怀念这份爱。哦,让我们在此相约,九月相见,以吻封缄。[Sha La La]双击屏幕可以滚动显示词Verse One Verse Two There's a boy on my mind and he knows I'm thinking of him On my way through the day and the nightThe star shine above me If your love's gone away justlike mineYou'll feel like crying He's been gone for some time but I know I truly love himAnd I'm singing a song hoping he'll be back Sing along maybe once maybetwiceLet's try it together When he hears itChorus Some sweet day no one knowsyou'll returnAnd you'll be happyshout it sweet in a songlisten to your heartIt is singingRepeat Chorus My heart goes sha la la la la Sha la la in the morning Sha la la sha la la in the sunshine Sha la la la la Sha la la in the evening Sha la la la la Sha la la la la just for you歌词大意
Repeat Verse TwoRepeat Chorus
在我心里有一个男孩,他知道我在思念着他,从早到晚。星星在我头上闪烁,他已经离开一段时间了,但我知道自己真的爱他。我唱起这首歌,希望当他听到后会回来。[Unchained Melody]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Oh, my love, my darling,I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time,Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much.Are you still mine?I need your love, I need your love,God speed your love to me.Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the seaTo the open arms of the seaLonely rivers sigh, "Wait for me, wait for me""I'll be coming home, wait for me!"Are you still mine?I need your love, I need your love,God speed your love to me[Whatever will Be, will Be]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词When I was just a little girlI asked my mother"What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?" Here's what she said to me"Que Sera, SeraWhatever will be, will beThe future's not us to seeQue Sera, SeraWhat will be will be."When I grew up and fell in loveI asked my sweetheart"What lies ahead? Will we have rainbows day after day?"Here's what my sweetheart said"Que Sera, SeraWhatever will be, will beThe future's not us to seeQue Sera, SeraWhat will be will be."Now I had children of my ownThey asked their mother"What will I be? Will I be handsome? Will I be rich?"I tell them tenderly"Que Sera, SeraWhatever will be, will beThe future's not us to seeQue Sera, SeraWhat will be will be."歌词大意
当我还是一个小女孩的时候,我问母亲:“将来会怎样?我会漂亮吗?我会富有吗?”妈妈对我说:“将来该怎么样就会怎么样。我们并不能预知未来,该怎么样就会怎么样。”当我长大后恋爱时,我问爱人:“前路会怎样?会不会每天都有彩虹?”爱人回答说:“将来该怎么样就会怎么样。我们并不能预知未来,该怎么样就会怎么样。”现在我有了自己的孩子,他们问母亲:“将来会怎样?我会漂亮吗?我会富有吗?”我温柔地对他们说:“将来该怎么样就会怎么样。我们并不能预知未来,该怎么样就会怎么样。”[When A Child Is Born]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词A ray of hope flickers in the skyA tiny star lights up way up highAll across the land dawns a brand new morn',This comes to pass when a child is born.A silent wish sails the seven seasThe winds of change whisper in the treesAnd the walls of doubt crumble tossed and torn,This comes to pass when a child is born.A rosy dawn settles all aroundYou got to feel you're on solid groundFor a spell or two no one seems forlornThis comes to pass when a child is born.It's all a dream, an illusion now.It must come true some time soon somehowAll across the land dawns a brand new mornThis comes to pass when a child is born.歌词大意
一道希望之光在空中闪烁,一颗小星星点亮高空,大地万物迎来了全新的清晨,这一切即将发生,在一个小孩诞生之时。现在这还只是一个梦,一个美丽的幻想。在不久的将来它一定会实现。大地万物迎来全新的清晨,这一切必定发生,在一个小孩诞生之时。[Windflowers]双击屏幕可以滚动显示词Windflowers, my father told meTheir sweet bouquet disappearsLike the vaporIn the desertTake a warning, sonWindflowers, their beautyCaptures every young dreamerWho lingers near themAncient windflowersI love you. Not to go near them He feared them always said They carried him away Windflowers, I couldn't wait To touch them to smell them I held them closely Now I can not break away歌曲介绍这是一首取材自希腊神话爱神维纳斯的故事。爱神维纳斯一直爱慕山中打猎的美少年,然而他却在一次与野兽撕斗的过程中丧失了性命,维纳斯为此天天以泪洗面,甚至双眼流出了血来。泣血滴落在花瓣上,随风飘散。"Windflowers"的歌词中父亲一过来人的身份,试图告诉儿子,爱情虽然甜美却易逝去。[Without You]双击屏幕可以滚动显示词No I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leavingBut I guess that's just the way the story goesYou always smile, but in your eyesYour sorrow showsYes, it showsNo I can't forget tomorrowWhen I think of all my sorrowWhen I had you there but then I let you goAnd now it's only fair that I should let you knowWhat you should knowI can't liveIf living is without youI can't liveI can't give anymoreI can't liveIf living is without youI can't liveI can't give anymoreWell, I can't forget this evening or yourface as you were leavingBut I guess that's just the way the story goesYou always smileBut in your eyesYour sorrow showsYes, it shows歌词大意不,我不会忘记今天晚上和你即将离开时的面容,但我想,故事的结局就该是这样吧。你的脸上总有微笑,但你的眼睛却掩饰不了心中的哀愁。我要让你知道,你应该知道,没有你我不能生活下去,不能再付出任何感情。[Yesterday]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far awayNow it looks as though they're here to stayOh, I believe in yesterdaySuddenly, I'm not half the man I used to beThere's a shadow hanging over meOh, yesterday came suddenly
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play Now I need a place to hide away Oh, I believe in yesterdayYesterday, love was such an easy game to playWhy she had to goI don't know she wouldn't sayI said something wrong,now I long for yesterday Now I need a place to hide away Oh, I believe in yesterday Mm mm mm mm mm[Yesterday Once More]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词When I was young I'd listen to the radioWaiting for my favourite songsWhen they played I'd sing alongIt made me smile.Those were such happy times and not so long agoHow I wondered where they've goneBut they're back againJust like a long lost friend all the songs I love so well.
Ev'ry sha-la-la-la, ev'ry wo-o-wo-o still shines.Ev'ry shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're startin' to sing so fine.When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart
It can really make me cry just like beforeIt's yesterday once more.Lookin' back on how it was in years gone byAnd the good times that I had makes today seem rather sad
So much has changed.It was songs of love that I would sing to themAnd I'd memorize each wordThose old melodies still sound so good to meAs they melt the years away.All my best memories come back clearly to meSome can even make me cryJust like before it's yesterday once more.歌词大意当我年轻的时候,我喜欢守着收音机等待喜欢的歌曲。歌曲播放,我便跟着一起唱,为此而笑容满面。那是多么愉快的日子,似乎就在不久以前,我真想知道它们都已去往何处。但它们现在又都回来了,就像一个久违的朋友。所有美好的回忆此刻都清晰的重现,有一些还让我感动落泪,就跟从前一样,恍如昔日重来。[A Long and Lasting Love] 歌词A long and lasting loveNot many people find itBut those who doTheir whole life throughPut their heart and soul behind itA long and lasting love A long and lasting loveIs what I always dreamed ofAnd when I looked into your eyesI knew I'd really seen loveA long and lasting love I never thought thatI would meet someone so beautifulI never thought I'd see a love like thisTonight I show you thatOur love is something beautifulAnd I seal it with a kiss A long and lasting love 双击屏幕可以滚动显示 A long and lasting love Someone I can care for Someone to be there For the rest of my life A long and lasting love
I never thought that I would meet someone so beautiful I never thought I'd see a love like this Tonight I show you that Our love is something beautiful And I seal it with a kiss
A long and lasting love Is what I always dreamed of And when I look into your eyes I knew I'd really seen love A long and lasting love A long and lasting love A long and lasting loveWe share for many reasonsA special bond that goes beyondThe changing of the seasonsA long and lasting love[All Out of Love]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词I am lying alone with my head on the phone Thinking of you 'til it hurtsI know you hurt too, but what else can we do Tormented and torn apart I wish I could carry your smile in my heart For times when my life seems so lowIt could make me believe what tomorrow could bring When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know( Chorus )I'm all out of loveI'm so lost without youI know you were rightBelieving for so longI 'm all out of loveWhat am I without youI can't be too late to say that I was so wrongI want you to come back and carry me homeAway from these long, lonely nightsI'm reaching for you. Are you feeling it too ?Does the feeling seem oh, so right ? And what would you say if I called on you nowAnd said that I can't hold on ?There's no easy way, it gets harder each dayPlease love me or I'll be gone, I'll be gone ( back to Chorus ) Oohwhat are you thinking of ? ( x 4 ) ( back to Chorus )[As Long as You Love Me]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Although loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say I'm crazy and that I am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got me blind is still a mysteryI can't get you out of my headDon't care what is written in you historyAs long as you're here with me Chorus I don't care who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you're fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love me Every little thing that you have said and done Feels like it's deep within meDoesn't really matter if you're on the run It seems like we're meant to be Chorus Bridge I've tried to hide it so that no one knows But I guess it showsWhen you look in to my eyesWhat you did and where you're coming from I don't care, as long as you love me, baby.Chorus[Auld Lang Syne]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Should auld acquaintance be forgotand never brought to mind?Should auld acquaintance be forgotand days of auld lang syne?If you ever change your mindbut I livingliving me behindoh hring it to mebring me your sweet lovingbring it home to me Uh…Uh yeahI'll give you jewelry and many tooThat s all all I'll do for youOh bring it to mebring me your sweet 1ovingbring it home to meDarling you know I laughed when you leftbut now I know that I only hurt myselfPlease bring it to mehring your sweet sweet lovebring it home to mebring it home to meFor auld lang syne my dearfor auld lang synewe'll take a cup of kindness yet for the sake of auld lang syne[Barbie Girl]双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词 Hi! Barbie Hi Ken!Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken. Jump in.*I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic.You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation.*(Repeat)Come on Barbie, let's go party!CHORUSI'm a blond bimbo girl, in a fantasy world, Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly. You're my doll, rock'roll, feel the glamour in pink, Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky. You can touch, you can play, if you say:
"I'm always yours"CHORUSCome on Barbie, let's go party! Come on Barbie, let's go party! Come on Barbie, let's go party! Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please, I can act like a star,
I can beg on my knees. Come jump in, bimbo friend,
let us do it again,Hit the town, fool around,
let's go partyYou can touch, you can play,
if you say: "I'm always yours" You can touch, you can play,
if you say: "I'm always yours"CHORUSCome on Barbie, let's go party! Come on Barbie, let's go party! Come on Barbie, let's go party! Come on Barbie, let's go party!Oh, I'm having so much fun! Come on Barbie, let's go party!
Well Barbie, we are just getting started.Oh, I love you Ken![Big Big World]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词*I'm a big big girl in a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feel that I too too will miss you muchmiss you much… * I can see the first leaf falling it's all yellow and niceIt's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyeswhy did it have to happen why did it all have to end I have your arms around me ooooh like firebut when I open my eyesyou're gone… I'm a big big girl in a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do feel that I will miss you muchmiss you much…[Bridge over Troubled Water]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词When you' re weary feeling smallWhen tears are in your eyes I'll dry them allI'm on your side oh when times get roughAnd friends just can't be foundLike a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me downLike a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down When you re down and outWhen you re on the streetWhen evening falls so hardI will comfort you oohI'll take your part oh when darkness comesAnd pain is all aroundLike a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me downLike a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down[Endless Love]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词HIM: My love,There's only you in my life The only thing that's brightHER: My first love,You're every breath that I take You're every step I makeHIM: And I
HER: I-I-I-I-I HIM: I want to share BOTH: All my love with you HIM: No one else will do…HER: And your eyes HIM: Your eyes, your eyesBOTH: They tell me how much you care Ooh yes, you will always be My endless loveBOTH: Two hearts, Two hearts that beat as one Our lives have just begunHER: Forever HIM: OhhhhhhBOTH: I'll hold you close in my arms I can't resist your charms BOTH: 'Cause you, You mean the world to me OhHER: I know
HIM: I knowBOTH: I've found in you My endless loveHIM: Oooh-woow BOTH: Boom, boomBoom, boom, boom, boom, booom Boom, boom, boom, boom, boomBOTH: Oooh, and love HIM: Oh, love BOTH: I'll be that fool
I'm sureHER: You know I don't mind HIM: Oh you know- BOTH: I don't mindHER: And loveHIM: Oh, loveBOTH: I'll be a foolFor you,I'm sureHER: You know I don't mindHIM: Oh, you know I don't mind
BOTH: And, YES You'll be the only one 'Cause NO one can deny This love I have inside And I'll give it all to you HIM: My love HER: My love, my loveBOTH: My endless love[Eternal Flame]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词Close your eyes, give me your hand, darlingdo you feel my heart beating, do you understanddo you feel the same, am I only dreamingis this burning an eternal flame. I believe it's meant to be, darlingI watch when you are sleeping, you belong to medo you feel the same, am I only dreamingor is this burning an eternal flame. Say my name, sun shines through the raina whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the painI don't want to lose this feeling. Close your eyes, give me your handdo you feel my heart beating, do you understanddo you feel the same, am I only dreaming is this burning an eternal flame …[Every Little Thing You Do]歌词Hello, let me know if you hear me Hello, if you want to be near Let me knowAnd I'll never let you go
Hey loveWhen you ask what I feel, I say love When you ask how I know, I say trust And if that's not enoughIt's every little thing you do That makes me fall in love with you There isn't a way that I can show you Ever since I've come to know you It's every little thing you say That makes me wanna feel this way There's not a thing that I can point to 'Cause it's every little thing you doDon't ask whyLet's just feel what we feel双击屏幕可以滚动显示 'Cause sometimesIt's the secret that keeps it alive But if you need a reason why
(Chorus)Is it your smile or your laugh or your heart? Does it really matter why I love you? Anywhere there's a crowd, you stand out Can't you see why they can't ignore you If you wanna know Why I can't let go Let me explain to youThat every little dream comes true With every little thing you doIt's everything, everything you do That makes me fall in love with you It's everything, everything you sayThat makes me feel this way [Everything I Do]双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词Look into my eyesYou will see what you mean to me
Search your heart search your soulAnd when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for youLook into your heartYou will find there's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for I can't help it there's nothing I want more There's no love
Like your love
And no other
Could give more love
There's no waysa
Unless you're there
All the time all the wayAh you can't tell me it's not worth trying for
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
Yeah I would fight for you
I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you
Yeah I'd die for you
Ah[Hand in Hand]双击屏幕可以滚动显示歌词We see the fire in the skyWe feel the beating of our hearts togetherThis is our time, to rise aboveWe know the chance is here to live foreverFor all timeHand in hand we standAll across the landWe can make this world a better place in which to liveA li long Hand in hand we can start to understandBreaking down the walls that come between us for all timeA li long Every time we give it allWe feel the flame etetnally inside usLift our hand in handWe stand all across the landWe can make this world a better place in which to live Hand in hand Hands up to the skyThe morning comes and starts to live in harmory Hand in hand we can start to understandBreaking down the walls that come between us for all time Hand in hand[Lemon Tree] 歌词I'm sitting here in a boring room It's just another Rainy Sunday afternoon I'm wasting my time I got nothing to do I'm hanging around I'm waiting for youBut nothing ever happens - and I wonderI'm driving around in my car I'm driving too fast I'm driving too farI'd like to change my point of view I feel so lonely I'm waiting for youBut nothing ever happens - and I wonderI wonder how I wonder Why yesterday you told me About the blue blue sky And all that I can see is just A yellow lemon treeI'm turning my head up and down I'm turning turning turning turning Turning aroundAnd all that I can see is just Another lemon tree I'm sitting here, I miss the power I'd like to go out taking a shower But there's heavy cloud inside my head I feel so tired, put myself into bedWhere nothing ever happens - and I wonderIsolation - is not good for me Isolation - I don't want To sit on a lemon tree I'm stepping around In a desert of joy, baby Anyhow I'll get Another toy and Everything will happen And you'll wonderI wonder how I wonder Why yesterday you told me About the blue blue sky And all that I can see is just another lemon treeI'm turning my head up and down I'm turning turning turning turning Turning aroundAnd all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree [Let It Be]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it beAnd in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom, let it beLet it be, let it be, let it be, let it beWhisper words of wisdom, let it be And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree There will be an answer, let it beFor though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see There will be an answer, let it beLet it be, let it be, let it be, let it beWhisper words of wisdom, let it beLet it be, let it be, let it be, let it beThere will be an answer, let it be Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it beWhisper words of wisdom, let it be And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me Shine until tomorrow, let it beI wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comforts me Speaking words of wisdom, let it beLet it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it beThere will be an answer, let it beLet it be, let it be, let it be, let it be There will be an answer, let it be Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be Whisper words of wisdom, let it be[Memory]歌词Midnight, Not a sound from the pavement Has the moon lost her memory? She is smiling alone In the lamplightThe withered leaves collect at my feet And the wind begins to moanMemory, All alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I rememberThe time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live againEvery street lamp Seems to beat A fatalistic warning Someone mutters And a street lamp gutters And soon it will be morning双击屏幕可以滚动显示 Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise I must think of a new life And I mustn't give in When the dawn comes Tonight will be a memory too And a new life will beginBurnt out ends of smokey days The stale cold smell of morning The street lamp dies Another night is over Another day is dawningTouch me, It's so easy to leave me All alone with my memory Of my days in the sun If you touch meYou'll understand what happiness is Look a new day has begun…[Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You]双击屏幕可以滚动显示 歌词If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see forever oh so clearlyI might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongOur dreams are young and we both knowThey'll take us where we want to goHold me now, touch me nowI don't want to live without you Nothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your love Nothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throughBut nothing's gonna change my love for you
If the road ahead is not so easy Our love will lead the way for us like a guiding star I'll be there for you if you should need me You don't have to change a thing I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the view I'll help you see forever too Hold me now, touch me now I don't want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you You ought to know by now how much I love you The world may change my whole life throughBut nothing's gonna change my love for you Nothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your love[Pretty Boy]歌词I lie awake at nightSee things in black and white I've only got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind I lie awake and pray that you will look my way I have all this longing in my heart I knew it right from the start Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me inside make me stay right beside you I used to write your name And put it in a frameAnd sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall You stay a little whileAnd touch me with your smile双击屏幕可以滚动显示 And what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I doLet me inside make me stay right beside you Oh pretty boy pretty boy pretty boy Say you love me tooOh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
欢迎转载:
推荐:    

我要回帖

更多关于 祖国和人民不会忘记你 的文章

随机推荐