求怦然心动中英文对照的中英字幕

分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效怦然心动.Flipped.2010.BD-RMVB-人人影视原创翻译中英双语字幕_clip下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效怦然心动.Flipped.2010.BD-RMVB-人人影视原创翻译中英双语字幕_clip扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:“怦然心动 FLIPPED”中英字幕
我的图书馆
“怦然心动 FLIPPED”中英字幕
我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.&故事始于一年级暑假 1957年的夏天It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade.&我们到家啦Here we are.&你们觉得这里怎么样?我挺喜欢的What do you guys think?I like this place.&很赞呢我的房间是什么颜色?It's cool.Uh, what color is my room?&别急嘛Just you wait.&咱们进去瞧瞧嘿 布莱斯Let's see what's inside.Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.&过来给我搭把手搬东西Why don't, uh, you and I go help unload the van&让姑娘们去整理厨房吧and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.&好的 老爸Okay, Dad.&于我而言 这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be&长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.&嗨 我是朱莉?贝克喂喂喂 你干嘛呢?Hi, I'm Juli Baker.Hey, hey, what are you doing?&要我帮忙吗?Don't you want some help?&不必了 那里面都是贵重物品No. There's some valuable things in there.&那我就搬这个吧不用了How about this one?No, no, no.&赶紧回家吧 你妈妈没准在找你呢Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are.&没关系 我妈妈知道我在哪 她同意我过来Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said it's fine.&显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.&咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people.I don't mind.&毫无自知之明我们一起推吧?Of any kind.You wanna push this one together?&布莱斯 你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧?Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?&是啊是啊Oh, yeah.&我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her.&我终于忍无可忍 这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.&我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it.&我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl.&我咋就惹上了这种麻烦?你好呀How did I get into this mess?Well, hello.&看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son&我不得不使出7岁男生仅有的气概Finally, I did the only manly thing available when you're 7 years old.&然而 还有一大串的麻烦等着我However, my troubles were far from over.&就在我走进叶尔森老师的教室时The minute I walked into Miss Yelson's classroom&布莱斯? 你也在这啊Bryce? You're here.&很显然it was clear:&即使在学校 也无法逃脱她的魔掌School would not be a sanctuary.&嘿 布莱斯 你女朋友呢?Hey, Bryce, where's your girlfriend?&枉我一世英名啊I was branded for life.&嘿 布莱斯 你咋不向她求婚呢?Hey, Bryce, why don't you ask her to marry you?&布莱斯和朱莉爬上树梢Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree&卿卿我我甜如蜜K-l-S-S-l-N-G&搬来镇上的第一年简直就是场灾难My first year in town was a disaster.&瞧那小两口呀Look at them.&接下来的三年也不尽如人意And the next three weren't much better.&就这么捱到了六年级 我总算不再坐以待毙But finally, in the sixth grade, I took action.&想到了一个大狠招I hatched the plan.&雪利Sherry.&雪利 等一下Sherry, wait up.&嗨 布莱斯Hi, Bryce. Heh.&我向雪利?斯道尔斯展开攻势I asked out Sherry Stalls.&我想问你愿不愿意...I was wondering if you wanted to go&这个招数的绝妙之处在于To full appreciate the brilliance of this plan&雪利?斯道尔斯是朱莉的眼中钉you have to understand that Juli hated Sherry Stalls&但我始终想不通其中的缘由though I never understood why.&雪利长发飘飘 为人和善Sherry was nice, friendly and she had a lot of hair.&我妈之前一直不让我打耳洞 后来我拼命求她At first, my mother wouldn't let me get my ears pierced, but I begged&我原本一心指望 只要和雪利吃吃饭The idea was that Sherry would eat with me&散散步 就能让朱莉知难而退maybe we'd walk around together, and hopefully Juli would lose interest.&她还是不允许我16岁前打耳洞But I still can't get the hoops till I'm 16.&太可惜了Oh, that's a shame.&米娜妮也想打耳洞So Melanie wanted to get her ears pierced,&但她老妈也不是省油的灯but of course her mother said no.&她就在家大发雷霆&So she threw a fit&把约翰尼?马蒂斯的精选辑给砸了and smashed her Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits album&结果就被禁足了and she got grounded,&连我的睡衣派对都来不了so now she can't come to my pajama sleepover party.&事情进展相当顺利Things were unfolding quite nicely.&你的科学实验打算怎么做?What are you doing for your science project?&直到我所谓的挚友加利特?埃恩德That is, until my supposed best friend, Garrett Einbinder&开始打起了雪利的主意took an interest in Sherry himself.&我想展示各种护发素I was thinking of showing how split ends react&如何修复头发分叉with different hair conditioners.&太棒了That's fascinating.&俗话说得好 重色必轻友 加利特这个叛徒Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat&向雪利全盘托出我的计划told Sherry what I was up to.&混蛋Jerk.&她自然很是生气She didn't take it well.&至于朱莉Word got back to Juli,&她自然又开始对我故技重施and pretty soon she started up with the goo-goo eyes again.&而且还变本加厉Only this time it was worse.&居然开始嗅我She started sniffing me.&你没听错 她居然用鼻子嗅我That's right, sniffing me.&搞什么飞机啊?What was that all about?&我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌My only consolation was that next year would be different.&但愿升入初中后Junior high, bigger school.&不用再和她同班&Maybe we'd be in different classes&彻底结束我的噩梦and it would finally, finally be over.&见到布莱斯?罗斯基的第一眼 我便怦然心动了The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped.&他的双眸让我如痴如醉It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.&我们一起推吧?You wanna push this one together?&那时候他们刚搬到我家隔壁His family had just moved into the neighborhood&我过去帮他们搬东西and I'd gone over to help them.&我在车里刚呆了2分钟&I'd been in the van all of two minutes&他老爸就让她去帮他妈妈when his dad sent him off to help his mom.&我知道他并不想离开I could see he didn't wanna go.&于是我追上前去&So I chased after him to see&问他能不能先玩一会再进屋if we could play a little before he got trapped inside.&接着他便用力握着我的手The next thing I know, he's holding my hand&与我深情凝视and looking right into my eyes.&那一刹那 我的心停止了跳动My heart stopped.&这一刻到来了吗?Was this it?&是时候迎来我的初吻了吗?Would this be my first kiss?&没想到他妈妈却出来了你好呀But then his mother came out.Well, hello.&他感到无比羞愧 脸都红了And he was so embarrassed, his cheeks turned completely red.&那晚我躺在床上 不停幻想初吻的场景I went to bed that night thinking of the kiss that might have been.&我知道他对我动心了&I mean, it was clear he had feelings for me,&只是怯于表达爱意but he was just too shy to show them.&妈妈说过男孩子都会这样My mother said boys were like that.&我决定帮他克服心中的恐惧&So I decided to help him out.&布莱斯? 你也在这啊Bryce? You're here.&我会竭尽所能帮他彻底释放自我I would give him plenty of opportunity to get over his shyness.&六年级那年 我学着有所收敛By the sixth grade, I'd learned to control myself.&没想到半路却杀出个雪利?斯道尔斯Then Sherry Stalls entered the picture.&雪利?斯道尔斯就是一人尽可夫的长舌妇Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt.&头发长见识短All hair and no substance.&而且她竟然...And there she was&和布莱斯十指紧扣 那可是我家布莱斯holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce.&我的初吻白马王子The one who was walking around with my first kiss.&我决定对她视而不见 依照布莱斯的品性My solution was to ignore her. I knew a boy of Bryce's caliber&总有一天能意识到雪利有多浅薄无知would eventually see through a shallow conniver like Sherry Stalls.&如我所料 他俩一周后便分手了It took all of a week. They broke up at recess.&她也不看看自己几斤几两She didn't take it well.&自从布莱斯摆脱了朱莉的魔掌&Now that Bryce was out of Sherry's evil clutches,&对我也变得更为友善he started being nicer to me.&嗨 朱莉嗨 布莱斯Hi, Juli.Hi, Bryce.&他如此腼腆可人He was so shy and so cute&他的发丝间弥漫着西瓜的香氛and his hair, it smelled like watermelon.&我简直如痴如醉I couldn't get enough of it.&整整一年我都沉浸在这迷人的芬芳里I spent the whole year secretly sniffing watermelon&期盼着何时能迎来我的初吻and wondering if I was ever going to get my kiss.&升入初一后 生活开始有所改观Seventh grade brought changes, all right.&但最大的变化并非学校But the biggest one didn't happen at school.&而是出现在家中It happened at home.&外公搬来与我们同住My grandfather came to live with us.&妈妈说他是过于思念外婆 才会如此迷惘Mom said he stared like that because he missed Grandma.&但他怎么可能对我推心置腹呢That was not something Grandpa would ever talk about with me.&其实他在我面前总是沉默寡言As a matter of fact, he never talked about much of anything with me.&直到朱莉的名字登上了当地报纸That is, until Juli appeared in the local newspaper.&布莱斯 能和你聊聊吗?有事吗?Oh, Bryce. May I speak with you?What?&坐吧 孩子Have a seat, son.&跟我说说你的朋友朱莉?贝克吧Tell me about your friend Juli Baker.&其实朱莉算不上是我朋友Juli. She's not exactly my friend.&为什么呢?Oh. Why's that?&你怎么突然问这个?Why do you wanna know?&朱莉?贝克登上梅菲尔德时报Now, Juli Baker did not wind up in The Mayfield Times&可不是因为她天赋异禀for being an eighth-grade Einstein.&而是因为她赖在无花果树上No, she got front-page coverage because she refused&死活不肯下来to climb out of a sycamore tree.&朱莉?贝克和那棵白痴无花果树Juli Baker and that stupid sycamore tree.&她认为那棵树She always thought it was God's gift&是上帝对我们的恩赐to our little corner of the universe.&嘿 布莱斯 过来和我们一起爬树不?Hey, Bryce. Wanna come climb the tree with me and my brothers?&不了 谢谢No, thanks.&布莱斯 快上来嘛 很好玩的Bryce. Come up here. It's fun.&可以看到全世界呢我没空You can see everything.I can't.&我爸爸让我帮他去修...My dad needs me to help him fix&修东西a thing.&拉倒吧That's all I needed.&我才不要和朱莉?贝克一起爬树呢Climb up a tree with Juli Baker.&我可不想重温二年级的噩梦I'd be dragged right back into the second grade.&布莱斯和朱莉爬上树梢Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree.&我宁可下半辈子吃青豆度日Why don't you just make me eat lima beans for the rest of my life.&还有三个街区就来了It's three blocks away.&只剩两个喽Two blocks.&还有最后一个One block away.&还真把自己当回事最受不了她这种人了Like that's valuable information.I hate it when she does that.&真希望校车哪天能罢工I like to think there's at least a chance the bus won't show.&这棵树在晨曦中显得尤为美丽 你说对么?I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light. Don't you?&如果你所谓的美丽是指奇丑无比&If by "beautiful" you mean "unbelievably ugly,"&那我绝对赞成then, yes, I would agree.&你眼神不太好吧 我真同情你You're just visually challenged. I feel sorry for you.&眼神不太好?"Visually challenged"?&眼神不太好?"Visually challenged"?&她家不也是街坊邻里的笑柄么&This from the girl who lived in a house&居然敢这么说我?that was the joke of the neighborhood?&灌木爬满了窗台 门前杂草丛生They had bushes growing over windows and weeds all over the place.&我老爸为此很是不爽It bugged my dad bigtime.&哟 快瞧瞧Oh, there he is.&砌墙工当自己是大画家呢&The bricklayer who thinks he's a painter.&嫌那破车不够寒碜&That truck's not ugly enough in real life?&还得画幅画裱起来?He's gotta make a painting of it?&人家的风景画可是集市上的抢手货No, he does landscapes. Sells them at the county fair.&大家都夸赞他呢People say they're beautiful.&风景画? 要我说吧Landscapes? Let me tell you something.&他要是能把院子拾掇拾掇The world would have more beauty in it&这个世界一定会更加美好if he'd do a little landscaping on that piece of crap he calls a yard.&我真同情他老婆 嫁了这么个幻想家I feel bad for his wife. She married a dreamer.&梦想与现实间的冲突 总得有一个人来承受Because of that, one of the two of them will always be unhappy.&没错 可为啥要殃及无辜呢?Yeah, fine. But why do we have to be unhappy?&和朱莉?贝克成天赖在树上相比As annoying as the yard was to my dad&她家那院子其实也不见得有多惹人生厌it was nothing compared to how annoying Juli Baker was in that tree.&还有三个街区哦Three blocks away.&每天早上我们都不得不忍受Every morning we had to listen to the sound&她极为啰嗦的交通播报of her blow-by-blow traffic report.&还有两个了Two blocks.&到喽There you go.&为什么要叫"三个臭皮匠"呢?Why do they call it The Three Stooges?&明明有五个人啊什么?I mean, there's five of them.What?&你看啊 莫伊 拉里 克里 谢普和卷毛乔伊Well, yeah, there's Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp and Curly Joe.&可每场戏却只有三个人是啊Yeah, but they only have three at a time.Yeah.&我讨厌卷毛乔伊 他哪算得上臭皮匠呢You know, I hate Curly Joe. I mean, he shouldn't even be a Stooge.&姑娘 我可要报警了Listen, girl, I'm this close to calling the police.&你侵犯私人土地 妨碍施工You are trespassing and obstructing progress on a contracted job.&怎么了?你最好自己下来What's going on?Either you come down&要不我们就砍树了你们赶紧上来吧or we're gonna cut you down.You guys, come up here with me.&咱们人一多他们就不敢砍了They won't cut it down if we're all up here.&车来了朱莉真是疯了Bus, bus, bus.Juli was frantic.&他们想把树给砍了They wanted to cut down her tree.&真不明白那无比畸形的树I couldn't understand why that mutant tangle of gnarly branches&在她心里怎么就那么重要布莱斯 求你了meant so much to her.Bryce, please.&我很同情她别管她I felt bad for her.Leave her.&但我可不至于为此旷课But I wasn't about to cut school over it.&走吧 哥们儿Come on, bro.&你为什么不把她当朋友呢 布莱斯?Why isn't she your friend, Bryce?&等你真正了解朱莉就明白了You'd have to know Juli.&我倒真想认识她Well, I'd like to.&为什么?Why?&这姑娘挺有骨气的That girl has an iron backbone.&要不你抽空请她来家里玩?Why don't you invite her over sometime?&有骨气?An iron backbone?&她那是一根筋She's just stubborn&而且还很自以为是and she's pushy beyond belief.&是这样吗?Is that so?&她从二年级起就老是缠着我And she's been stalking me since the second grade.&这种女孩可是可遇不可求的Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.&谁遇上谁倒霉Lucky them.&看看这个Read this.&放下心中的成见Without prejudice.&我才没兴趣去了解朱莉?贝克Like I needed to know anything more about Juli Baker.&第二天早上朱莉没去等校车Juli wasn't at the bus stop the next morning.&第三天也不见她出现Or the morning after that.&不知道她怎么来学校的She was at school, but you'd never know it.&小乔伊? 他那妆也太浓了他不显老啊Little Joe? He's got so much makeup onHe doesn't age.&我告诉自己应该感到庆幸I told myself I should be glad about it.&这不就是我日期夜盼的吗?I mean, isn't that what I'd always wanted?&但我仍替她感到难过But still, I felt bad for her.&我想跟她说声对不起 但是一想 还是算了I was gonna tell her I was sorry, but then I thought, hey, no&我可真不希望that's the last thing I needed:&让朱莉?贝克以为我在想她Juli Baker thinking I missed her.&我知道你为什么喜欢这里I see why you like to come out here.&那你能开导开导你老妈不?Would you mind explaining it to your mother?&我喜欢看着爸爸作画I loved to watch my father paint.&更喜欢在他画画时和他聊天Or really, I loved to hear him talk while he painted.&这样能让我更了解他I learned a lot about my dad that way.&他和我无话不谈He told me all sorts of things&比如他怎样得到第一份工作&like how he got his first job delivering hay&他多么渴望能完成学业and how he'd wished he'd finished college.&有一天 他出人意料地问我Then one day he surprised me.&你和布莱斯?罗斯基是怎么回事?What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?&什么怎么回事啊? 没什么呀What do you mean? Nothing.&那好吧Oh, okay.&是我想多了My mistake.&你怎么会这么想?Why would you even think that?&其实也没什么No reason.&只是你成天Just that you&都把他挂在嘴边talk about him all the time.&我有吗?I do?&我也不知道I don't know.&也许我被他的双眼所吸引吧I guess it's something about his eyes.&还有他迷人的微笑Or maybe his smile.&那他人怎么样?But what about him?&什么?你得考虑画的整体效果What?You have to look at the whole landscape.&什么意思?What does that mean?&一幅画绝非简单拼凑就能完成A painting is more than the sum of its parts.&一头牛只是一头牛A cow by itself is just a cow.&草地也只长满了青草和花朵A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers.&阳光照进大树的枝桠 亦不过缕缕薄光And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.&但你若能将它们衔接拼凑But you put them all together&却能收获意想不到的成果and it can be magic.&我对他的话一知半解 直到一天下午I didn't really understand what he was saying until one afternoon&我爬上无花果树的枝头when I was up in the sycamore tree.&试图去捡风筝I was rescuing a kite.&它挂得很高 我从没爬过这么高It was a long way up, higher than I'd ever been.&但我发现爬得越高 眼前的景象便愈发迷人And the higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.&沁人心脾的微风迎面扑来I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.&夹杂着阳光和野草的芬芳Like sunshine and wild grass.&我忍不住大口呼吸I couldn't stop breathing it in&让肺里溢满甜美醉人的气息filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.&嘿 我的风筝被你找到了Hey, you found my kite.&布莱斯 你真该上来看看Bryce, you should come up here.&太美了It's so beautiful.&不行 我扭伤了...I can't. I sprained my, um&我出疹子了I have a rash.&从那一刻起 我彻底爱上了这里From that moment on, that became my spot.&我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.&落日时而泛着微醺的紫红Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.&时而迸发出橙色的余晖And some days they were a blazing orange&瞬间布满天边的晚霞setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.&在如此瑰丽的景象中It was during one of those sunsets that my father's ide&我终于慢慢有所领悟of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts&爸爸所说的整体胜于全部moved from my head to my heart.&有时我会起个大早 只为去看日出Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.&一天清晨 我在心里兀自揣度One morning I was making mental notes&应该如何向爸爸描绘of how the streaks of light were cutting through the clouds&缕缕曙光穿透云层的景象so I could tell my dad&下面却传来阵阵嘈杂when I heard a noise below.&不好意思Excuse me.&抱歉 你们不能停在这里 这是校车站台Excuse me. I'm sorry, but you can't park there. That's a bus stop.&你在上面干嘛呢?Hey, what are you doing up there?&赶紧下来 我们要砍树了You can't be up there, we're gonna take this thing down.&砍这棵树?没错 快下来吧The tree?Yeah. Now come on down.&谁批准你们砍树的?树的主人啊But who told you, you could cut it down?The owner.&为什么?Why?&他想在这里建房 这棵树挡道了He's gonna build a house, and this tree's in the way.&姑娘 赶紧下来吧 我们得开工了So come on, girl, we got work to do.&你们不能砍这棵树 不能砍You can't cut it down. You just can't.&姑娘 你再不下来我就报警了Listen, girl. I'm this close to calling the police.&你侵犯私人土地 妨碍施工You are trespassing and obstructing progress on a contracted job.&你再不下来 我们就直接砍了Now either you come down, or we're gonna cut you down.&来吧 要砍就砍吧Go ahead. Cut me down.&我不下去 坚决不下去I'm not coming down. I'm never coming down.&布莱斯 你们快上来帮我啊Bryce. You guys, come up here with me.&上面人一多 他们就不敢砍了They won't cut it down if we're all up here.&布莱斯 别让他们砍树啊Bryce, please don't let them do this.&求你们了Come on, you guys.&布莱斯 求你了 你不用爬很高的Bryce, please. You don't have to come up this high. Just a little ways.&布莱斯 求求你了Bryce, please. Please.&从那之后 一切都变得模糊起来What happened after that was a blur.&似乎整个镇上的人都围了过来It seemed like the whole town was there.&但我一直坚持不肯下去But still I wouldn't move.&爸爸后来赶了过来Then my father showed up.&他说服消防员 架了楼梯爬上来He talked a fireman into letting him come up to where I was.&宝贝儿 我们下去吧Sweetie, it's time to come down.&爸爸 别让他们砍树Daddy, please don't let them do this.&宝贝儿爸爸 你看啊SweetieDaddy, look.&在这里可以俯瞰整个世界You can see everything. You can see the whole world from here.&万里河山也不及我女儿的安危重要 下去吧No view is worth my daughter's safety. Now, come on.&我不走I can't.&朱莉安娜 别耍小性子了Julianna, it's time to come down now.&求你了 爸爸Please, Daddy.&听话 下去吧It's time.&就这么结束了And that was it.&我整整两周都以泪洗面I must've cried for two weeks straight.&我仍然坚持上学 异常用功Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could&却感觉生活失去了重心but nothing seemed to matter.&朱莉?啊?Juli?Huh?&你知道答案是什么吗?Do you know the answer?&伯罗奔尼撒战争?Uh, the Peloponnesian War?&这也许是某个问题的答案I'm sure that's the answer to something&但我问的是菱形的面积but I was looking for the area of a rhomboid.&其实 菱形三角形之类的Somehow, rhomboids and isosceles right triangles&在我看来并不重要didn't seem so important.&我开始骑车上学 只为避开那个伤心地I rode my bike so I wouldn't have to pass by the stump&那里曾经矗立着世上最美的无花果树that used to be the earth's most magnificent sycamore tree.&但不管我怎么努力 我对它始终心有念想But no matter what I did, I couldn't stop thinking about it.&你还好吧?Are you okay?&不就是一棵树么It was just a tree.&那不仅只是一棵树No, it wasn't just a tree.&希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.&谢谢你 爸爸Thanks, Dad.&我每天醒来就会看着这幅画It was the first thing I saw every morning&它亦每天伴着我入眠and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.&直到有一天看着它 我不再泪眼朦胧And once I could look at it without crying&我领悟到了更深层的寓意I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me.&我的世界观开始有了细微的变化I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.&我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?&我向来对鸡蛋不感冒I've never been a huge fan of eggs.&既不喜欢 也说不上讨厌I mean, I could always just take them or leave them.&但那天在斯凯勒?布朗家的车库里That is, until one day in Skyler Brown's garage&让我对鸡蛋的厌恶根深蒂固when my feelings about eggs were solidified.&嘿 伙计们 艾德娜的早餐有着落喽Hey, hey, hey. Guys. Edna's found her breakfast.&黏糊糊软趴趴的动物喜欢的食物I mean, if a slimy reptile found them appetizing&我想想都觉得恶心there was certainly no place for them in my diet.&天啊 太给力了Oh, man, that's so cool.&她连嚼都不用嚼 省时又省心She doesn't even have to chew. I mean, think of all the time you'd save.&都怨我姐姐丽奈特I could've gone my whole life not knowing that snakes eat eggs raw&非要来找斯凯勒?布朗商量联赛的事if it hadn't been for Lynetta.&要不我这辈子都不想看蛇活吞鸡蛋She had a major-league thing for Skyler Brown.&真够恶心的I think it's gross.&他和朱莉的哥哥马特和马克 组了个乐队He and Juli's brothers, Matt and Mark, had formed a band.&丽奈特要看着他们排练And Lynetta would watch them practice.&太赞了吧That is so neat.&你觉得呢 布莱斯?How about that, huh, Bryce?&是啊 够给力的Yeah. Neat.&布莱斯 你觉得它要怎么消化?So, Brycie, how do you think he's gonna digest that?&胃酸?就知道你会这么说Stomach acid?You'd like to think that.&等等 别出声 好戏开始了Wait, everybody quiet. Here he goes.&这才叫吃鸡蛋啊Eggs over easy.&太恶心了 看得我想吐Gross. Gross, gross, gross.&等等哈 最精彩的还没出现呢Wait, wait. You haven't seen the best part.&好恶啊Gross.&我试着佯装淡定 却毫不管用I tried to be casual about it, but it didn't take.&我开始做噩梦I started having bad dreams.&梦见自己被困在巨型鸡蛋里I'd be trapped inside a huge egg&怪物张嘴将我吞入囊中and this monster would open his jaws and start to devour me.&所幸每次都能及时醒来I'd wake up just in time.&没想到噩梦成真了Then the real nightmare began.&嗨 布莱斯 我给你们带了些鸡蛋Hi, Bryce. I brought these over for you and your family.&我家养的鸡开始下蛋了什么?My chickens are laying eggs.What?&还记得艾比 邦妮 克莱德&You remember Abby and Bonnie and Clyde&德克斯特 尤妮丝和弗洛伦斯吗?and Dexter and Eunice and Florence?&就是科学展览会上孵的小鸡当然记得啊The ones I hatched for the science fair.How could I forget?&朱莉?贝克总是那么经典It was classic Juli Baker.&轻而易举成了全场的焦点She totally dominated the fair.&她的课题是观察无聊的鸡蛋孵化过程And get this, her project was all about watching boring eggs hatch.&我的可是现场模拟火山爆发I mean, here I had a live-action erupting volcano&可大家显然对朱莉孵出的鸡仔and all anyone cared about was Juli's boring chicks&更感兴趣breaking out of their boring shells.&最后一只出来了Oh, I think the last one's hatching.&出来了出来了啊It's hatching.Oh, it's hatching.&孩子们 快过来Kids, come over here.&好吧 我输给她了But hey, she won. I lost.&我彻底被无视了I've never been one to dwell.&孵出来了Here it comes.&但我可不会吃她送来的鸡蛋But that didn't mean I had to eat her lousy eggs.&朱莉这姑娘真乖巧 还给我们送鸡蛋I think it was very sweet of Juli to bring us those eggs.&我才不吃呢 我明早还是喝燕麦粥I don't care. I'm still having cereal tomorrow.&我们怎么能确定这蛋不是孵了一半呢Yeah, how do we know there's no chicks in one of those eggs?&我小时候常吃刚下的蛋 很是可口I used to eat farm-fresh eggs when I was a kid. They were delicious.&刚下的蛋当然美味了Yeah, well, that's all well and good&可万一敲开鸡蛋 掉出一具尸体咋整?but what if we crack one open and a dead chick falls out?&他们家有养公鸡吗?&Do they have a rooster?&如果没有就不是受精蛋If they don't have a rooster the eggs can't be fertile.&如果养了公鸡我们也会知道&And if they had a rooster, we'd know.&街坊邻居都能听到The whole neighborhood would know.&万一人家把公鸡变声了呢Maybe they got it de-yodeled.&变声?"De-yodeled"?&就是把声带给割了You know. De-cock-a-doodle-doo'd.&瞎说什么呢你?What the hell are you talking about?&就像给狗禁声那样Like they de-bark dogs.&布莱斯 你直接问问朱莉不就行了?Bryce, why don't you just ask Juli?&还是不要吧什么?I don't think thatWhat?&你不敢跟她说话?谁说我不敢跟她说话You afraid to talk to her?I'm not afraid to talk to her.&我看是你不敢吧I know you are, but what am I?&好了 你去找她问问清楚吧布莱斯Okay. Just talk to her and find out.Bryce.&你会如何识别公鸡?How do you tell if one's a rooster?&公鸡体型较大 羽毛更长Well, a rooster's bigger. Longer feathers.&头上长有红色的鸡冠They've got that red stuff growing out of their head.&脖子上也长有红毛那应该挺好鉴别的吧And around their neck too.That shouldn't be too hard to spot.&你想想啊 鸡通常都长有鸡冠Although, come to think of it, chickens have the rubbery red stuff too.&只不过不太明显罢了Just not as much.&加利特是公鸡专家Garrett's expertise in roosters&他能让我避免直接和朱莉?贝克对峙was the cornerstone of our plan to avoid contact with Juli Baker.&我们偷偷溜去她家后院The balance of which involved spying over her back fence.&快点 快点嘘Come on, come on.Shh. Shh.&就在这Over here.&我看不清那些鸡啊I can't see the stupid chickens.&得把它们从笼子里弄出来We gotta get them out of the coop.&那是公鸡吗?Is that a rooster?&不是 看起来不像No, it looks like a chicken.&你怎么知道?How can you tell?&只可意会不可言传It just does.&瞧见了吧? 什么叫做专家See what I mean? Expertise.&嘘干嘛?Shh, shh!What?&朱莉Juli.&开饭啦 宝贝们Here, guys.&出来吧 吃饭喽Go on, there you go.&来来来 吃饭哦没错 都是鸡Here, guys. Go on.Yeah, they're all chickens.&一只公鸡都没有?非得让我再说一遍?There's no rooster?What did I just say?&你怎么看出来的?How can you tell?&它们走路没有昂首阔步来来来 多吃点Well, none of them are strutting.Here, come on.&公鸡也懂昂首阔步?快吃呀Roosters strut?Come on, guys.&你不懂就别问了行不?吃吧吃吧What did I just say?Here.&再说了 也没看见有红鸡冠的Plus, hardly any of them have any rubbery red stuff.&你在干嘛呀?绝对都是鸡What are you doing?Yeah. They're definitely all chickens.&他们家养的都是鸡They're all chickens.&真替你骄傲啊 布莱斯I'm proud of you, Bryce.&你克服了恐惧心理什么?You overcame your fear.Huh?&你跟她说话了呀哦 是啊You talked to her.Oh, heh. Yeah.&这有啥大不了的It's no big deal.&是她亲口跟你说的吗? 养的都是鸡?That's what she told you? They're all chickens?&是啊Yeah.&你俩都够油菜的 不是鸡难道还是鸭啊She's a genius. You're both genius Of course they're all chickens.&公鸡不也是鸡么 可关键在于A rooster's a chicken. The question is:&那些鸡都是母的吗?Is one of them a rooster or are they all hens?&母鸡? 谁跟我提过母鸡啊?Hens? Who said anything about hens?&我突然就开窍了Then it hit me.&加利特压根对鸡一窍不通Garrett didn't know jack shit about chickens.&公鸡走路会昂首阔步么?那当然了Do roosters strut?Yes, they do.&问这个问题有意义吗?What does that have to do with anything?&那它们全是母鸡They're all hens.&只要鸡蛋没问题就行了Well, the main thing is the eggs are okay.&不用再纠结了It's all settled.&我可不这么想Not for me.&我打死都不可能去碰There was no way I was ever gonna eat anything&和朱莉?贝克有关的任何东西that had anything to do with Juli Baker.&我不想吃鸡蛋I'm not eating them.&为什么呢?Well, why not?&你又不是没见过她家那院子Have you seen their yard? It's&简直是寸草不生 除了污泥就是鸡粪There's not even any grass. It's all mud and chicken turds.&真恶心 有沙门氏菌?Ew. Gross. Salmonella.&该不会有沙门氏菌吧?Do you suppose they could have salmonella?&应该不太可能为什么要拿健康冒险?It's not very likely.Why take the risk?&那鸡蛋如何处理?What do we do with the eggs?&还回去吧Give them back.&还回去? 还给朱莉?没错Give them back? To Juli?Sure.&反正你都跟她说过话了 也没见你掉肉啊You talked to her before, right? It didn't kill you.&那我要怎么跟她说呢?Well, what do I say?&告诉她我们家不吃鸡蛋Tell her we don't eat eggs.&对鸡蛋过敏之类的Uh, we're allergic to them or something.&你不会动脑筋想想啊Come on, use your brains.&撒谎总归不太好It didn't feel right to lie.&再说了 三岁小孩都知道Besides, even a seventh grader would know&全家人不可能同时对鸡蛋过敏that entire families aren't allergic to eggs.&我也不想让她伤心But I didn't wanna hurt her feelings either.&所以我只能这么做了So that left me with only one option.&而且也能让我避免And thus another near-death experience&和朱莉?贝克当面发生冲突in my ongoing saga with Juli Baker had been successfully avoided.&直到一个星期后Until one week later.&嗨 布莱斯 我又给你带了些鸡蛋Hi, Bryce. Brought you some more eggs.&哇Wow.&谢谢之前送的那些你家人还喜欢吗?Thanks.Did your family like the first batch?&这还用说吗Do you even have to ask?&那就好 学校见Great. See you at school.&我本来想着能永绝后患What I hoped would be a one-time event&没想到却让自己was just the beginning of a life&变得谎话连篇consumed with lies, intrigue and deception.&每天早晨我都得提防朱莉Every morning I'd be on the lookout for Juli&必须抢在她敲门之前so if she happened to come,&把门打开I could whip the door open before she knocked.&谢谢Thanks.&然后再偷偷把鸡蛋给扔了Then I'd dump the eggs before anyone noticed.&为什么? 我就不能直接跟她摊牌吗?And why? Why couldn't I just face her?&为什么我就不能跟她说Why couldn't I just say:&谢谢 我不稀罕你的鸡蛋 拿去喂蛇好了"No, thanks. Don't want them. Don't need them. Give them to the snake"?&我究竟是不忍伤害她Was I really afraid of hurting her feelings&还是打心底里怕她?or was I just afraid of her?&现在 你得确认...Now, you wanna make sure you get it&布鲁贝克老师最初提出孵化课题时When Mrs. Brubeck first suggested hatching eggs as my science project&我其实并不太感兴趣I was less than excited.&直到我第一次亲眼目睹生命的迹象That is, until I saw my first sign of life.&就是这个吗?Is that it?&是的 那就是胚胎哇That's the embryo. Heh.Wow.&看起来像豌豆没错It looks like a bean.It does.&看看其他几个吧Let's try the other ones.&那一刻我切身感受到Suddenly it felt real.&每颗蛋都是鲜活的生命All the eggs were alive.&里面都孕育着豌豆宝宝There were, like, little bean babies inside every one.&科技展览会上 六只小鸡成功孵化On the day of the fair, all six chicks hatched.&这不是做梦吧?What are the odds?&今年的冠军是朱莉?贝克This year's top prize goes to Juli Baker&她的课题是for her wonderful project:&小鸡的诞生过程"A Chicken is Born."&我得了第一名I won first place.&我当然很高兴 但我更在意小鸡们的去留And that was cool, but all I really cared about were my chicks.&开饭啦 宝贝们There you go. There you go, guys.&妈妈并不太喜欢在家养鸡My mom wasn't crazy about us raising chickens.&我拼命求她 还向她保证But I begged and pleaded.&一定会打理好一切 而且我做到了I told her I would take care of everything. And I did.&克莱德哪去了?Where's Clyde?&克莱德?Clyde?&克莱德 你怎么了?Hey, Clyde. What's the matter?&你还好吗? 肚子不饿吗?Are you okay? Aren't you hungry?&来 过来 怎么了呀 宝贝?Come on. Come here. What's wrong, baby?&让我抱抱Come here.&嘿 你升级成妈妈克莱德啦Hey, you're not Clyde. You're Clydette.&妈妈Mom!&母鸡下的蛋供过于求As it turned out, my hens laid more eggs than we could eat.&一开始我们还想加大需求量At first we tried to keep up&但连吃了1个月的煮蛋 炒蛋 煎蛋后but after a month of boiling, frying and deviling&就像电影"变形怪体"那样 我们彻底不行了like that movie The Blob, we were being overtaken by eggs.&直到邻居斯特比太太到访 事情才有所转机Then opportunity in the form of our neighbor, Mrs. Steuby, knocked.&你好呀 亲爱的Hello, dear.&如果你家有多余的鸡蛋 我想找你买一些If you ever have any extra, I'd be happy to buy them from you.&真的吗?那当然了Really?Certainly.&而且海姆斯太太也想买And I happen to know that Mrs. Helms would be interested as well.&太好了新鲜鸡蛋多营养呀Great.Nothing like fresh eggs.&谢谢你 斯特比太太不客气 亲爱的 再见Thanks, Mrs. Steuby.You bet, dear. Bye.&在斯特比和海姆斯太太的帮助下&Between Mrs. Steuby and Mrs. Helms,&我的难题总算得以解决my egg overflow problem was solved.&我意识到应该给罗斯基太太也送些鸡蛋Then I realized that Mrs. Loski deserved eggs too.&但我不想收她的钱But I didn't think it would be right to charge her.&她心地非常善良&She had been such a good neighbor,&每次我们缺了什么 她总是慷慨相助lending us supplies when we ran out&上次车坏了 她还让妈妈搭便车giving my mother a ride when our car wouldn't start&我理所应该报答她it was the least I could do.&再说了 如果能凑巧遇上布莱斯&Besides, if I happened to run into Bryce,&就再好不过了that wouldn't be the end of the world.&嗨 布莱斯Hi, Bryce.&当我第三次给罗斯基家送鸡蛋时By the third time I brought eggs over to the Loskis&我注意到布莱斯每次都在等我I realized Bryce was waiting for me.&等着开门对我说&Waiting to pull open the door and say,&"谢谢你 朱莉 学校见""Thanks, Juli. See you at school."&而我也何其有幸And in return, I got a few moments alone&享受着与他深情凝视的小瞬间with the world's most dazzling eyes.&谢谢你 朱莉 学校见Thanks, Juli. See you at school.&这桩买卖还真不赖It was a bargain.&可好景却不长Until the day it wasn't.&无花果树被砍的两周后It was two weeks after the sycamore tree was cut down&我的心情刚开始有所平复and I was just starting to feel normal again.&嘿 朱莉 真够准时的啊Hey, Juli. Right on schedule.&是啊 风雨无阻呢Yeah, well, neither rain nor sleet.&什么?就像邮递员那样Huh?You know, the mailman thing?&哦 没错Oh. Right.&你以后还会坐校车吗?So, um, will you start riding the bus again?&我也说不好 自从上次...I don't know. I haven't been up there since&其实也没那么糟 都清理干净了It doesn't look so bad anymore. It's all cleared away.&那个 我得出发去学校了Well, um, I better get ready for school.&咱们学校见吧Guess I'll see you there.&再见See you.&也许布莱斯说的没错Maybe Bryce was right.&我是时候考虑重新坐校车了Maybe it was time I started riding the bus again.&他都向我发出邀请了After all, didn't he just tell me he wanted me to?&会不会是布莱斯?罗斯基想我了?Could it be that Bryce Loski actually misses me?&朱莉 你还没走呀?Juli? What are you still doing here?&我在想事情I was just thinking.&今天是垃圾回收日 垃圾车就在前面It's pickup day. The cans are in front.&我知道 要我帮忙吗?I know. You need some help?&不用了 我还是过会儿再去吧No. Maybe I'll do it later.&那是我送的鸡蛋?Are those my eggs?&是的 我不小心掉地上了Yeah. Yeah, I dropped them.&并没有摔坏啊They're not broken.&为什么要扔了?Why are you throwing them away?&你不想要吗?Don't you want them?&不是我 我爸爸觉得我们不该冒险It wasn't me. My dad didn't think it was worth the risk.&冒险? 冒什么险啊?Risk? What risk?&沙门氏菌Salmonella.&什么? 他还怕我会下毒吗?What? He's afraid of being poisoned?&朱莉 你瞧瞧你家后院 乱得不像话Well, Juli, I mean, look at your back yard. It's a complete mess.&到处都是鸡粪It's, like, covered in turds.&怎么会 我每天都会打扫干净That's not true. I clean up after my girls every day.&我们只是不想伤害你We just didn't wanna hurt your feelings.&之前的你全都扔了?Have you always thrown them away?&斯特比和海姆斯太太一直花钱买我的鸡蛋You know, Mrs. Steuby and Mrs. Helms pay me for my eggs.&是吗?12个鸡蛋60美分They do?They pay me 60 cents a dozen.&我并不知道I didn't know.&你怎么能这样?How could you?&对不起I'm sorry.&不 你才不会No, you're not.&很快我便意识到It didn't take me long to realize&我和朱莉?贝克之前结下的成见that I'd traded in my old problems with Juli Baker&会牵扯出很多新问题for a whole set of new ones.&其实我更希望她来找我麻烦 而不是独自生闷气It was actually worse having her mad at me than having her annoy&她对我视而不见The way she ignored me was a constant reminder&就像在提醒我 我是个混蛋that I'd been a jerk.&后来有一天我和加利特打完球回家Then one day I was coming home from playing basketball with Garrett&诡异的事情发生了and things got weird.&别这么没用 来吧 你不会伤到它们的Don't be so timid. Come on, you won't hurt them.&像这样?没错 就是这样Like this?Yeah, that's it.&我外公My grandfather.&他向来只穿拖鞋&All I ever saw him wear was slippers.&那双工作靴是哪来的?Now, where did he get those work boots?&我总忍不住看看对面I couldn't stop looking over there.&而且越看越生气And the more I looked, the madder I got.&我外公一小时内跟朱莉说的话My grandfather had already said more to Juli in one hour&比他跟我说过的所有话还要多than he'd said to me in the whole time he'd been living with us.&而且我从没见他笑过I was pretty sure I'd never seen him laugh.&他和朱莉?贝克究竟在干嘛?And what was his deal with Juli Baker?&嗨 外公Hi, Grandpa.&朱莉跟我说了鸡蛋的事Juli told me about the eggs.&布莱斯You know, Bryce&人的性格塑造于小时候one's character is set at an early age.&我不希望你就这么迷失自我I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.&什么意思?Sir?&做人要诚实 孩子It's about honesty, son.&一时的隐忍难捱Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning&或许能让你免去一世的痛苦煎熬can save a whole lot of pain down the road.&朱莉?贝克还真够记仇的When it came to holding a grudge, Juli Baker was truly impressive.&我整个星期都在借机接近她All week I tried to approach her at school.&她却千方百计地避开我She'd always find some way to duck me.&等她回到家里 外公又总是陪着她And whenever she was in her yard, Grandpa was always there with her.&终于在星期六那天 我的机会来了Finally, one Saturday I saw my opening.&外公进城去买药了My grandfather had gone into town to buy some Bengay.&估计是修整院落让他过于劳累I guess the yard work was starting to get to him.&真漂亮啊It's looking real good.&谢谢 这都是切特的功劳Thanks. Chet did most of it.&我很抱歉自己的所作所为I'm sorry for what I did.&我真想不明白 布莱斯 你为什么不直说呢?I just don't get it, Bryce. Why didn't you just tell me?&我也不知道 我太傻了I don't know. It was dumb.&我也不该对你家院子指手画脚And I shouldn't have said anything about your yard, either.&那是不对的It wasn't right.&也不尽然吧Maybe it's all for the best.&我从切特身上学到很多 真是受益匪浅I mean, look, I learned so much from Chet, it's amazing.&你很幸运You're lucky.&我爷爷奶奶都不在了I don't even have grandparents anymore.&我真替他难过I feel sorry for him.&他非常思念你外婆He misses your grandma.&你信吗? 他说我让他想起了你外婆Can you believe it? He says I remind him of her.&什么?是啊 我当时也是这个反应What?I know. That's what I said.&他并不是那个意思 他说的是性格方面But he meant it in a nice way. Something about her spirit.&是啊Yeah.&祝你好运 你家的草坪一定会茂密如新Good luck with the grass. I'm sure it'll come up great.&谢谢Thanks.&那就以后见吧I guess I'll see you around.&再见I guess so.&我所期望的不仅仅是朱莉接受我的道歉While Juli's acceptance of my apology was not all that I'd hoped for&但至少这场鸡蛋风波总算过去了at least the eggs thing was finally behind me.&我总算能好好看一回"伯南扎牛仔"了The first time in months I could truly enjoy Bonanza.&你这是要去哪 干嘛穿成这样?Where you going and why you dressed like that?&斯凯勒家Skyler's.&马特和马克会带录音设备Matt and Mark are bringing over recording stuff&去录唱片小样and they're gonna make a demo.&唱片小样? 以为自己有多专业啊Demo? Like they know how to make a demo.&你压根不认识人家You don't even know them.&没必要 这种人我很了解I don't have to. I know the type.&你啥都不懂别用这种口气跟我说话You don't know anything.Don't talk to me like that.&我要迟到了11点前必须回家I'm late.Be back by 11.&没错 一切都重新回到正轨Yep. Everything was back to normal.&那姑娘把你当免费劳动力呢?Is that girl working you too hard?&她叫朱莉 她才没有为难我呢That girl's name is Juli. And, no, she isn't working me too hard.&你对她可是异常温柔啊 对吧?You've developed quite a soft spot for her, huh?&史蒂芬Steven.&帕蒂 我就想知道你老爸是不是精力过剩No, Patsy. Just wanna find out why your father has the energy&宁可去结交陌生人to befriend a complete stranger&都不愿意陪亲外孙打棒球when he won't throw a baseball around with his own grandson.&没事的 爸爸不 这怎么行It's okay, Dad.No, it's not okay.&朱莉让他想到了外婆Juli reminds him of Grandma.&你说芮妮?Of Renee? Heh.&太扯了吧That's ridiculous.&你知道贝克家为什么不修整院落吗?You know why the Bakers haven't fixed their yard?&因为他成天忙于作画呗Yeah, because he's too busy with his paint-by-numbers kit.&如果你有个先天弱智的兄弟 你会怎么办?If you had a brother with a severe handicap, what would you do?&没事说这个干嘛啊?What the hell does that have to do with anything?&朱莉他叔叔是先天性弱智Juli's father has a retarded brother.&那又怎样? 又没让他去修整院子So what? He's not the gardener, is he? Heh.&史蒂芬Steven.&开玩笑啦It was a joke.&家家有本难念的经You know, other people have family troubles&但人家却能修剪好自家草坪and they manage to mow their own lawns.&亏他们还是房主I don't know where their pride in ownership is.&那房子是他们租的They don't own that house.&保养的事应该由房东负责The landlord's supposed to maintain it.&贝克先生倾尽所有积蓄 用于照顾他弟弟Mr. Baker puts every extra penny he has into caring for his brother.&政府部门不是会有救济吗?Don't they have government facilities for that sort of thing?&他们觉得家人能给他最好的照顾Maybe they thought that a private facility would be better for him.&不管怎样 他家的基因有问题Either way, it's not our fault&不能怨咱们啊that their family has some chromosomal abnormality.&这和基因没什么关系It has nothing to do with chromosomes.&朱莉的叔叔出生时&When Juli's uncle was born,&脖子被脐带缠住了he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck.&如果不是缺氧所致&If he'd had enough oxygen,&他也会和你儿子一样健康成长he would've been a perfect little baby, just like your son.&说什么鬼话啊 切特Goddamn it, Chet.&帕蒂 帕蒂让我一个人待一会儿Patsy? Patsy?Leave me alone!&对不起Sorry about that.&妈妈为什么这么难过?Why is Mom so upset?&因为Because&多亏了上帝的恩宠but for the grace of God&否则你妈妈也得和贝克先生同病相怜your mother could be standing in Mr. Baker's shoes.&舅舅的脖子也被脐带缠过?Did her brother have the cord wrapped around his neck too?&是你You did.&所幸替你接生的医生经验丰富&Luckily, the doctor who delivered you was on the ball&及时把脐带解开了and got it untangled&如果稍有不慎就会万劫不复but it easily could've gone the other way.&去散散步吗?什么?Wanna go for a walk?Huh?&能让大脑清醒一下I find it helps clear the mind.&如果不幸发生在我身上 他们会怎么做?What would they have done with me?&我们无法预知未曾发生的事You can't dwell on something that might've been, Bryce.&看我爸那架势&The way my dad was talking,&估计会把我扔进精神病院sounds like he would've thrown me in a nuthouse.&不 别这么说 这对他不公平No, no. Now, that's not fair.&你不能给他加上莫须有的罪名You can't condemn him for something he hasn't done.&这就是那棵树 是吗?This is where that tree was, wasn't it?&是的Yeah.&上面的景色一定特别美妙Must've been a spectacular view.&她是个好姑娘She's quite a girl.&有些人会渐露平庸Some of us get dipped in flat&有些人会小有所成some in satin&还有人会出类拔萃some in gloss.&但你偶尔才能遇上一个But every once in a while&光彩夺目的人you find someone who's iridescent.&当你真正遇到这一刻And when you do&才能明白其中的美好nothing will ever compare.&平庸 拔萃 光彩夺目?Flat, glossy, iridescent?&到底是啥意思啊?What the hell did that mean?&朱莉?贝克原本在我心里毫不起眼Juli Baker had always just seemed plain to me.&直到这一刻才有所改观Until now.&当她说起置身树梢的美妙感觉And the way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree&远离地面 微风轻拂to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.&哪个初中生会说出这种话呢?Who in junior high talks like that?&我心里涌出一种别样的感觉This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach&我讨厌这种感觉and I didn't like it.&我不能再错下去了I was slipping, man.&是时候及时清醒了And it was time to get a grip.&我从未因家庭的遭遇感到不幸I'd never been embarrassed by where we lived before.&我也从没想过钱的问题I also never really thought about money.&虽然我们并不富有 却也不觉生活贫乏I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.&直到布莱斯?罗斯基说我家简直一团糟That is, until Bryce Loski called our home a complete mess.&* 你叫什么名字? ** 你叫什么名字? ** What's your name? ** What's your name? *&* 玛丽还是苏? ** Is it Mary or Sue? *&* 你叫什么名字? ** What's your name? *&* 我们能否在一起? ** Do I stand a chance with you? *&* 我从未如此 ** It's so hard to find a personality *&* 对他人感到着迷 ** With charms like yours for me *&我必须有所行动 我很清楚应该怎么做I had to do something and I knew what it was.&* 你叫什么名字? ** What's your name? *&你们唱得真棒Oh, you're sounding really good.&我们会去斯凯勒家的车库录音We'll record it in Skyler's garage.&这计划真不错That's a wonderful project.&说到计划&Speaking of projects,&我想把院子修整一下I was thinking it might be cool to fix up the yard.&什么?草种子应该不贵吧?What?I mean, how much can grass seed cost?&我可以种块草坪 再种点花I could plant a lawn, maybe some flowers.&甚至可以筑道篱笆I could even put up a fence.&宝贝儿 这可是个大工程Honey, that's a major undertaking.&我可以用卖鸡蛋的钱来修I could pay for it with my egg money.&不行 那是你的钱No. That's your money.&这事应该由房东来打理The landlord should be the one taking care of all this.&可他不是毫无行动么 住在这里的人是我们But he doesn't. And we live here.&院子看上去乱糟糟的And it looks so bad.&朱莉Jules.&出什么事了?What's going on?&没什么 爸爸Nothing, Dad.&没事的 宝贝儿It's okay, sweetheart.&跟我们说说吧You can tell us.&罗斯基他们家把鸡蛋都扔了&The Loskis have been throwing away my eggs&他们担心会有沙门氏菌because they're afraid of salmonella.&因为我们家院子乱糟糟的Because our yard is such a mess.&这话是帕蒂说的吗?Did Patsy say that?&不是 布莱斯说的No. Bryce did.&但他们全家肯定都这么想But it must have been a family discussion.&小男孩是不会思考这种问题的A boy doesn't come up with that on his own.&他们怎么想关我们什么事?Who cares what they think?&就是啊 关我们什么事?Yeah, who cares?&可我在意蒂娜I care.Trina.&别往心里去Let's not get into this.&不 我受够了 理查德No, I'm tired of living like this, Richard.&为了把账单付清 不得不去打小工I'm tired of having to take temp jobs just to make ends meet.&必须把椅子放在洗衣机上I'm tired of having to push a chair up against the washing machine&才能想办法把门关紧just to keep the door shut.&我真的受够了 每次吸尘机一出毛病I'm tired of having to borrow Mrs. Steuby's vacuum cleaner&就不得不厚着脸皮向斯特比太太借every time ours breaks down.&你以为这是我想要的生活吗?Do you think this is the life I pictured for us?&有时我们为了正确的选择 不得不做出牺牲Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.&我们都认为德文赫斯特是最适合丹尼尔的We always end up agreeing that Devonhurst is the right thing for Daniel.&我们也是时候替自己好好考虑了Well, maybe we should start thinking about what's right for us.&不能再因为无力修整庭院 让咱家闺女受委屈Our daughter is suffering because we won't fix up our own yard.&这不是我们的院子It's not our yard.&你怎么能说这种话 理查德? 你良心何在?How can you say that, Richard? How?&我们在这足足住了12年We've lived here for 12 years&我们口口声声说是暂居于此 但事实截然相反and for 12 years we've been saying it's temporary, but it's not.&这就是我们的家This is our home.&想住豪华大宅有错吗?Is it wrong to wanna live somewhere you can be proud of?&想供孩子上大学有错吗?To have enough to send your kids to college?&是时候考虑选择政府救济了Maybe it's time we considered government care.&我们不能弃我弟弟于不顾We are not moving my brother.&他比你自己的孩子还重要?He's more important than your own children?&爸爸你再给我说一句!Dad!How dare you!&别吵了 爸爸 求你了 别这样Stop it, Dad! Please, just stop.&对不起 朱莉安娜 这不是你的错I'm sorry. Julianna, this is not your fault.&我们会想办法解决的 我向你保证We'll work this out, I promise.&那是我第一次That was the first time&看到父母大动干戈I ever heard my parents really yell at each other.&今晚的事我很抱歉I'm sorry about tonight.&他们都先后来到我房间That night they each came into my room.&我爸爸说了叔叔的遭遇 说他很爱他My father talked about his brother and how much he loved him&他曾经答应父母会永远照顾他and how he promised his parents he'd always take care of him.&妈妈说她很爱爸爸My mother talked about how much she loved my father&她爱他的坚强与善良for his strength and kind heart.&她亲吻我向我道晚安When she kissed me good night&在我耳边说道 我是她最大的骄傲she whispered that of all her many blessings, I was her best.&我对爸爸充满歉疚I felt sorry for my father.&亦对妈妈心怀歉疚I felt sorry for my mother.&但更重要的是 我庆幸能成为他们的女儿But most of all, I felt lucky for me that they were mine.&我觉得自己下决心整理院落I wanted to think the reason I started working on my yard&和布莱斯的话毫无关系&had nothing to do with Bryce.&我只想让这个家更为温馨It was about making our house better.&他既然能扔掉我送的鸡蛋&After what he did with the eggs,&我又何必在乎他的想法?why should I care what he thought?&但我始终还是在乎But I did.&你到底是想修剪枝桠 还是伐木啊?Are you pruning that or trying to hack it to death?&嗨 我是切特?邓肯 布莱斯的外公Hi. I'm Chet Duncan, Bryce's grandfather.&不好意思 过了这么久才来打招呼Sorry it's taken me so long to come over and introduce myself.&很高兴认识你Nice to meet you.&你是想把它们修剪平整吗?So are you trimming all these to the same height?&没错 我就是这么想的 却不知如何下手Well, yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I don't know.&你觉得把它拔了会不会好看一点?Do you think it would look better to take them out?&这是红豆杉灌木 会越来越漂亮的Oh, these are Hicksii shrubs. These will prune up nicely.&听我说 邓肯先生Listen, Mr. Duncan.&叫我切特就好Call me Chet.&切特Chet.&如果你是因为布莱斯说的那些话而来If you're here because of what Bryce said&那就大可不必了I don't need your help.&我在报纸上看到关于你的报道Read about you in the paper.&芮妮如果还在 一定会陪你坐在树梢Renee would've sat up in that tree with you.&她可以在上面坐上整夜She would've sat up there all night.&芮妮?Renee?&我妻子My wife.&你让我不自觉想起她You remind me a lot of her.&我们在院子里忙活了几个星期We worked on the yard for weeks.&我们一边干活 一边聊天And the whole time we worked, we talked.&你那好了没?好了Right there?Perfect, yeah.&他想了解无花果树He wanted to know more about the sycamore tree.&他非常清楚He knew exactly what it meant&整体胜于部分的总和是什么意思about the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.&他说人也如此He said it was the same with people&但有时候 人还没那么好but sometimes with people, the whole could be less.&我觉得很有意思I thought that was pretty interesting.&我开始重新审视从小学就认识的人们I started looking at people I'd known since elementary school&想知道他们trying to figure out if they were&是不是整体胜于全部more or less than the sum of their parts.&切特说得对 很多人还不如Chet was right. A lot of them were less.&在我所有同学中 只有布莱斯不知该归到哪类Of all my classmates, the one person I couldn't seem to place was Bryce.&要是以前 我会极其肯定地说Until recently, I would've said with absolute certainty&他的整体远远好于全部that he was greater, far greater, than the sum of his parts.&但现在我不确定了But now I wasn't so sure.&很漂亮的院子啊 朱莉 干得好It's looking good, Juli. Nice job.&谢谢 这都是切特的功劳Thanks. Chet did most of it.&我很抱歉自己的所作所为I'm sorry for what I did.&我真想不明白 布莱斯I just don't get it, Bryce.&你为什么不直说呢?Why didn't you just tell me?&他是真的抱歉吗?Was he really sorry?&还是他这样说只是为了让自己好受一点?Or was he just saying these things to make himself feel better?&于是我在想 也许他的好Then I thought maybe I just wanted him&都只是我的一厢情愿to be more than the sum of his parts.&但当我直视他的双眼But as I looked into his eyes&那双忽闪忽闪的眼睛those dazzling eyes&有生以来第一次for the first time&我十分确定布莱斯?罗斯基没那么好I was pretty sure that Bryce Loski was less.&我们要请贝克一家来吃晚餐We're going to invite the Bakers over for dinner.&啥?我不懂 妈妈What?I don't know, Mom.&好主意啊I think that's a marvelous idea.&帕蒂 什么理由?Patsy, what purpose does this serve?&蒂娜?贝克人很好Trina Baker is a very nice person.&马特和马克也很有意思讨厌有意思的人And Matt and Mark are really cool.I hate cool.&早就该请他们过来了Something we should've done years ago.&对啊 但一直没请 现在请不了了Yeah, but we didn't. And now we can't.&时效已经过了The statute of limitations has run out.&我们要请贝克一家来吃晚餐We're having the Bakers over for dinner.&如果是因为我昨晚说错话了 对不起 行了吧If this is about what I said last night, I'm sorry, okay?&但是 请他们吃饭又治不好他哥哥But, you know, having them over for dinner is not gonna fix his brother.&到时是晚宴的形式It's going to be a sit-down dinner.&我希望大家衣着得体一点And I expect everyone to dress accordingly.&天哪 来一顿烧烤不行吗?Oh, God. Can't we just have a barbecue?&是晚宴It's going to be a sit-down dinner.&杀了我吧Just shoot me now.&小心梦想成真Careful what you wish for.&于是就这样了So that was it.&想到不久就要和朱莉?贝克参加衣衫楚楚的晚宴A dress-up, sit-down dinner with Juli Baker was in my immediate&在学校看见她 我就更不自在了And that made seeing Juli at school more uncomfortable.&我发现上课时我总爱盯着她看I found myself staring at her in class.&她头发散落在肩上的样子And the way her hair fell back over her shoulders&像极了她在报纸上那张照片she looked just like the picture in the newspaper.&戴娜?切斯勒发现我在看她Dana Tressler caught me watching.&要是不反应快点 这事就得传开了If I didn't do something fast, this could spread like wildfire.&她头发里有只蜜蜂There was a bee in her hair.&看见没 飞走了See, there it goes.&没有蜜蜂There's no bee.&从窗户飞出去了It flew out the window.&我说服自己要逃过此劫I convinced myself I'd dodged a bullet.&我必须把朱莉从脑海中抹去I had to put Juli out of my mind.&我把重心放到作业这些事上Keep the focus on the important stuff like schoolwork.&可我胆子太小了My weakness was unnerving.&我要用你的削笔刀I need your sharpener.&你没学过敲门吗?You ever heard of knocking?&在看什么呢! 爸爸的"花花公子"吗?Hey, what you got there? Dad's Playboy?&关你毛事None of your business.&代我向十月的封面小妞问好出去Give my best to Miss October.Get out.&或者向你问好?你恶不恶心Or should I say your best? Ha, ha.You're disgusting.&又躲过一场灾难Another disaster avoided.&我的生活从此充满危险My life had become a minefield.&嗨 伙计嗨Hey, man.Hey.&这是什么What's this?&不是你想的那样It's not what you think.&好吧 就是你想的那样 但我可以解释Okay, it is what you think, but I can explain.&好吧 我没法解释 这事能晚点再聊吗Okay, I can't explain. Can we just talk about it later?&随便Whatever you say.&我必须找人聊聊I had to talk to someone.&不如加利特吧 可能他能让我清醒过来Why not Garrett? Maybe he could help me get back on track.&从内心来说 加利特着实吃了一惊Garrett was surprisingly sensitive in matters of the heart.&你疯了吗? 朱莉?贝克 你是讨厌她的Are you freaking mental? Juli Baker. You hate her.&所以才奇怪啊 我觉得我不讨厌她&That's what's weird. I don't think I do.&我总是在想她I can't stop thinking about her.&你把事情搞砸了那我该怎么办?You got it bad, man.Well, what do I do?&你要把这种感情扼杀在萌芽状态 它是假的Well, you gotta nip this in the bud. These aren't real emotions.&为什么是假的?They're not?&你是因为扔鸡蛋的事有负罪感You feel guilty because of the egg thing.&嗯 我还侮辱她的院子了Yeah, and I insulted her yard.&对啊 当然 那地方的确像个垃圾场Exactly. Of course, the place is a dump anyways.&这不是她的错 她爸爸有个智障哥哥&It's not her fault. Her dad's got a retarded brother&家里的钱都拿去给他治病了and all their money goes to helping him.&智障? 操 你也该看出来一些事吧A retard? Well, shoot, that ought to tell you something.&什么事?朱莉的About what?About Juli.&你说什么?What are you saying?&树上掉下的苹果 能落到多远The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.&我不信 我想骂他I couldn't believe it. I wanted to yell at him.&告诉他他不像我这样了解朱莉Tell him that he didn't know Juli like I did.&但一张口就变成了:But all that came out was:&哦 原来如此Heh, oh.&是啊对啊Right.Yeah.&好 我先走了 晚点找你Right. Um, I'll talk to you later.&我本该放学后去找加利特的I was supposed to go to Garrett's after school&但我不想跟他一块了but I couldn't be around him.&他已经越界了He'd crossed the line.&跟他一道越界的还有我爸爸And standing right next to him across that line was my father.&我不在乎他们怎么想的I didn't care what they thought.&我喜欢朱莉?贝克I liked Juli Baker.&每到周日早晨 我家就充满祥和宁静Sunday mornings are peaceful in our house.&爸爸会睡到自然醒My dad lets himself sleep in.&妈妈懒得做早餐My mother lets herself not fix breakfast.&如果我两个哥哥出去玩乐队If my brothers have been out late playing with their band&中午之前你都找不到他们在哪儿you won't even know they're around till noon.&但这个周天 我一觉醒来就觉得不自在But this Sunday, I woke up feeling weird.&我必须摆脱自己对布莱斯的困惑I had to do something to shake off the confused feelings about Bryce&这种困惑越来越强烈了that were starting to creep back in.&你干得真不错啊You really did it, didn't you? Heh.&为你骄傲谢谢 爸爸Proud of you.Thanks, Dad.&你要去哪儿?去看丹尼尔 今天是他的生日Where you going?To see Daniel. It's his birthday.&我也想去I wanna come with you.&宝贝 享受这个早上吧 和妈妈一起呆着Oh, honey, just enjoy the morning, stay with your mom.&不 爸爸 我想去No, Dad. I wanna come.&宝贝 听着Sweetheart, listen.&有时 跟丹尼尔...Sometimes, with Daniel...&我要来 爸爸I'm coming, Dad.&好吧Okay.&我们该给妈妈留张纸条哈We'd better leave a note for your mother.&这些年来 我从没拜访过丹尼尔伯伯In all the years, I'd never visited my Uncle Daniel.&我不明白为什么 爸爸总是一个人去的I don't know why. It was always something my dad did alone.&去德文赫斯特的路上我们没怎么说话&We didn't say much to each other on the drive to Devonhurst,&但我并不介意but I didn't care.&我就喜欢和爸爸呆在一起I just liked being with my dad.&有时沉默对我们而言&Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way&无声胜有声that words never could.&让病人料理草坪 也是其中一种治疗方法The residents tend to the grounds as part of their therapy.&有人要花些时间才能适应 但他们都是好人It takes some getting used to. They're good people, though.&丹尼尔?Daniel?&丹尼尔Daniel.&理查德! 你来啦Richard! You're here!&理查德来给我过生日啦Richard for my birthday.&她是谁? 理查德 她是谁Who? Richard, who? Who?&她是谁 理查德 她是谁Who? Who? Richard, who? Who?&丹尼尔 丹尼尔 她是朱莉安娜 我女儿Daniel, Daniel, it's Julianna. It's my daughter.&是你的侄女Your niece.&朱莉安娜Julianna.&朱莉安娜生日快乐 丹尼尔伯伯Ha, Julianna.Happy birthday, Uncle Daniel.&呵呵 理查德 今天是我的生日Ha-ha-ha. Richard. It's my birthday.&我有你的照片 朱莉安娜 我有你的照片I have your pictures, Julianna. I have your pictures.&我们给你准备了一份礼物We have a present for you.&拼图吗? 是拼图吗 理查德A puzzle? A puzzle, Richard?&不仅仅是拼图Not just a puzzle.&有拼图 还有...A puzzle and&风车pinwheel.&风车! 谢谢你 理查德A pinwheel! Thank you, Richard.&太好了Yes.&橙色的 出去玩不? 出去玩吧 理查德Orange. Outside? Outside, Richard?&你想出去吗 好 我们就去麦克艾略特餐厅You wanna go outside? All right, we'll go to, uh, McEIliot's.&我们走过去吃冰激凌冰激凌!We'll walk out there for an ice cream.Ice cream!&哦 不行 不行 我们不能去Oh, no. No, no, we can't.&丹尼尔不喜欢吃冰激凌Daniel doesn't like ice cream.&我喜欢冰激凌 丹尼尔我只是开玩笑I do like ice cream, Richard.I'm only kidding.&我知道你喜欢吃冰激凌啊!I know you like ice cream.Ahh!&你喜欢吃冰激凌 好了 走吧You love ice cream. All right, come on.&给你 拿着哇Here you go. Got it?Ah!&给你Here you go.&今天我生日It's my birthday.&甜筒 今天我生日Lollipop. It's my birthday.&你喜欢吗? 啊!You like it? Oh!&没事 丹尼尔 等等冰激凌 冰激凌All right, Daniel. Okay, wait, wait.Ice cream. Ice cream.&我的冰激凌 我的冰激凌没事 丹尼尔My ice cream. My ice cream. Ugh!It's okay. Daniel.&丹尼尔Daniel!&丹尼尔 算了吧 我再给你买Daniel! Leave it, I'll get y...&冰激凌掉地上了 冰激凌掉地上了Ice cream on the floor. Ice cream on the floor.&你再去给他买一支吧Would you go get him another cone?&好的我要冰激凌 理查德Yeah.I need ice cream, Richard!&今天是我生日 理查德 今天我生日It's my birthday, Richard. It's my birthday!&冰激凌 理查德! 冰激凌 理查德!Ice cream, Richard! Ice cream, Richard!&停下 停下Stop! Stop it!&我要冰激凌!停下 停下I need it!Stop it! Stop it!&看冰激凌Here we go.Ice cream!&理查德!好了 这有冰激凌Richard!Okay, okay. I've got some ice cream.&生日的冰激凌 太好了 理查德Birthday ice cream. That's good, Richard.&对不起 他以前不是这样的I'm so sorry. He hasn't done anything like that&我经常听爸爸提起生活对丹尼尔来说有多么困难I'd often heard my father talk about how difficult life was for Daniel.&但直到现在 我才真正体会到了But I never really understood it until now.&你看呵呵 橙色风车Yeah, there you go.Heh. Orange.&在回去的路上 丹尼尔表现得跟没事人一样On the walk back, Daniel acted like nothing had happened.&吹这边 吹这边Other way. Other way.&回家的路上 爸爸告诉我丹尼尔伯伯On the ride home, my dad told me that Uncle Daniel&在我们出生前 跟他和妈妈一起住used to live with him and Mom before we were born.&但过了一段时间 就不那么容易相处了But after a while, it became too difficult.&回到家中 一切看上去和平常一样When we got home, everything looked the same.&但实际上已经不是了But it wasn't.&今天以前 丹尼尔对我来说只是一个名字Before today, Daniel had always been just a name to me.&但现在 他是我们家庭的一份子了Now he was part of the family.&嗨嗨Hey.Hey.&今天咋样How'd it go?&很高兴我去了I'm glad I went.&我也为你高兴I'm glad you went too.&蒂娜 今天周日 你拖地板干嘛Trina, it's Sunday. What are you doing mopping the floor?&帕蒂?罗斯基邀请我们周五去她家吃晚餐Patty Loski invited us over for dinner Friday night.&那应该她在家拖地板啊Shouldn't she be mopping her floor?&难道她要借我们的地板?Or did she ask to borrow ours?&我这不是紧张嘛Nervous energy.&她邀请我们所有人了吗?是啊Did she invite all of us?Yes, she did.&连我们的朋友萨尔?莫利纳也邀请了?Even our friend Sal Monella?&理查德Richard.&这么多年了 她什么意思Why, after all these years?&她说她很抱歉 以前都没请过我们Well, she said she felt really bad that they hadn't invited us before&很显然 他们想进一步了解我们and apparently they want to get to know us better.&你想去吗?And you wanna go?&她坚持要我们去啊Well, she insisted.&我觉得我们会相处得很好的And I think it would be really nice.&好吧All right.&我们去就是了We'll go.&和罗斯基一家吃晚餐 我并不惊讶I wasn't too thrilled about dinner with the Loskis&但我知道 对妈妈来说这很重要but I could see it meant a lot to my mother.&第二天在学校 我没法专心学习At school the next day, I couldn't seem to concentrate.&我不停地想起丹尼尔My thoughts kept running back to Daniel.&我在想 我的祖父母养育他这样的儿子&I wondered what my grandparents had gone through&经受了多少困难having a son like him&突然我的思路被打断了when reality interrupted.&布莱斯?罗斯基喜欢你什么?Bryce Loski likes you.What?&他对你超有感觉He's got a big crush on you.&你在说什么? 布莱斯?罗斯基对我没好感的What are you talking about? Bryce Loski does not have a crush on me.&是吗? 自然课上 我看见他盯着你看Oh, yeah? In science, I caught him staring at you.&他说因为你头发里有只蜜蜂He said it was because there was a bee in your hair.&这简直是最傻的借口Is that the lamest cover-up or what?&可能真的有蜜蜂吧Maybe there was a bee.&你唯一吸引的蜜蜂就是布莱斯童鞋The only bee you're attracting is B-R-Y-C-E.&告诉你吧 这孩子已经陷入爱河了I'm telling you, that boy is lost in love land.&跟我来去哪儿Come on.Where?&我看见他和加利特溜到那边去了 来吧I saw him sneaking off with Garrett. Come on.&你疯了吗? 朱莉?贝克 你是讨厌她的Are you freaking mental? Juli Baker. You hate her.&所以才奇怪啊 我觉得我不讨厌她That's what's so weird. I don't think I do.&我总是在想她I can't stop thinking about her.&你把事情搞砸了那我该怎么办?You got it bad, man.What do I do?&你要把这种感情扼杀在萌芽状态You gotta nip this in the bud.&它是假的为什么是假的?These aren't real emotions.They're not?&你是因为扔鸡蛋的事有负罪感You feel guilty because of the egg thing.&嗯 我还侮辱她的院子了Yeah, and I insulted her yard.&当然 那地方的确像个垃圾场Exactly. The place is a dump anyways.&这不是她的错 她爸爸有个智障哥哥&It's not her fault. Her dad's got a retarded brother&家里的钱都拿去给他治病了and all their money goes to helping him.&智障? 操 你也该看出来一些事吧A retard? Well, that ought to tell you something.&什么事?朱莉的About what?About Juli.&你说什么?What are you saying?&树上掉下的苹果 能落到多远The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, my friend.&哦 原来如此 对啊是啊Oh, heh. Yeah. Right.Yeah.&我先走了 一会找你I'll talk to you later.&好的Okay.&对不起 我以为...I'm sorry. I thought...&没事 我很好It's okay. It's fine.&我真的没事And it was.&因为现在我的困惑消失了Because now my confusion was gone.&我确定自己不再喜欢布莱斯?罗斯基了I was sure I no longer liked Bryce Loski.&妈 你这是要让贝克一家觉得自己倍有面子吗Mom, are you trying to make the Bakers feel totally worthless?&我只想友善点I want it to be nice.&你怎么还没穿

我要回帖

更多关于 怦然心动台词中英文 的文章

随机推荐