"MSDN i tell you系统下载"这个网页有什么背景

I tell you - Idioms by The Free Dictionary /I+tell+you
I tell you Also found in: , , , .Related to I tell you: , , ,
I tell you1. A phrase emphasizing that the speaker is about to present a thought or their opinion on something. I tell you, this burger might be the best I've ever hard.2. I please listen to what I am saying because it is important. You've got the wrong man, I tell you!See also: I ˈtell you, I can ˈtell you, I’m ˈtelling you, I can’t ˈtell you how, etc. ... (spoken) used to emphasize what you are saying, especially when it is surprising or difficult to believe: It’s not as easy as it looks, I’m telling you. ♢ I can’t tell you how happy I felt (= it is difficult to describe my happiness, because it was so great).See also:
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
All this that I tell you now, O cousin mine, I have told you many times before, and as you make no answer, I fear that either you believe me not, or do not hear me, whereat I feel God knows what grief.But what will you say when I tell you now how, among the countless other marvellous things Montesinos showed me (of which at leisure and at the proper time I will give thee an account in the course of our journey, for they would not be all in place here), he showed me three country girls who went skipping and capering like goats over the pleasant fields there, and the instant I beheld them I knew one to be the peerless Dulcinea del Toboso, and the other two those same country girls that were with her and that we spoke to on the road from El Toboso But I tell you that the only bitter words that ever came from those sweet lips of hers were on your account, and I hate to see you next her. I tell you that I do not need it, that such expenditure is unnecessary.
▲I tell you▼
I tell you
For webmasters:帐号:密码:下次自动登录{url:/nForum/slist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}{url:/nForum/nlist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}
贴数:3&分页:耕田佬发信人: Laugon (耕田佬), 信区: DigiHome
标&&题: MSDN I Tell You 是不是挂了?
发信站: 水木社区 (Mon Oct&&5 09:49:53 2015), 站内 &&&& 今天网页点不动了,搜索也搜索不动 && -- && ※ 修改:·Laugon 于 Oct&&5 09:50:27 2015 修改本文·[FROM: 59.40.99.*]
※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 59.40.99.*]
耕田佬发信人: Laugon (耕田佬), 信区: DigiHome
标&&题: Re: MSDN I Tell You 是不是挂了?
发信站: 水木社区 (Mon Oct&&5 10:06:31 2015), 站内 && Edge/IE/都不行 && 【 在 zzy302 (1516) 的大作中提到: 】
: 标&&题: Re: MSDN I Tell You 是不是挂了?
: 发信站: 水木社区 (Mon Oct&&5 09:58:59 2015), 站内
: chrome没问题
: ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 111.193.14.*]
&&&& -- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 59.40.99.*]
耕田佬发信人: Laugon (耕田佬), 信区: DigiHome
标&&题: Re: MSDN I Tell You 是不是挂了?
发信站: 水木社区 (Mon Oct&&5 11:51:31 2015), 站内 && 平板上又可以了 && 【 在 zzy302 的大作中提到: 】
: 估计又哪不兼容了,我ie 11不行 edge没问题
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 14.16.185.*]
文章数:3&分页:查看: 12127|回复: 9
MSDN I tellyou网站不提供下载了?
签到天数: 88 天[LV.6]常住居民II
马上注册,欢迎加入IT之家社区大家庭。
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
突然发现MSDN I tellyou网站不提供下载了,其他网友遇到了这种情况吗?
签到天数: 2 天[LV.1]初来乍到
话说不知道这个网站
签到天数: 17 天[LV.4]偶尔看看III
没见过......
本帖最后由 hornsh 于
11:30 编辑
又反复试了几次,现在确实不提供直接点击下载,需要绕个弯子才行。
签到天数: 8 天[LV.3]偶尔看看II
可以啊 刚试过
签到天数: 40 天[LV.5]常住居民I
是这个网址吗......可以下载呀.......
是可以下载,但需要先点击“复制所选择的项”,在一个弹出的问答窗口点击“允许”后又弹出迅雷“新建任务”窗口,然后才可以下载。也可能是好久不用生疏了,记得以前是有下载选项的。
本帖最后由 hornsh 于
21:13 编辑
是可以下载,但是要绕个小弯子,捣鼓了一阵才整明白的。请问阁下是怎麽下载的,能直接点击下载吗?
签到天数: 401 天[LV.9]以坛为家II
签到天数: 8 天[LV.3]偶尔看看II
这个还真没注意&&反正能下就行了呗,我是在公司下的 速度还是很快到 300多K
版权所有 (C)

我要回帖

更多关于 i tell you是什么网站 的文章

随机推荐