一个女的反复唱的Thishow is the weatherNO.1

有首不错的英文歌是一个女的唱的,开头很有节奏感,中间重复了几遍一个单词,越_百度知道
有首不错的英文歌是一个女的唱的,开头很有节奏感,中间重复了几遍一个单词,越
有首不错的英文歌是一个女的唱的,开头很有节奏感,中间重复了几遍一个单词,越
我有更好的答案
Take this handI know the redeemable with you they canBe useful for beauty in your pefect planAll i am is yoursTake this feetI know the standby but use the wayYou use the hamburger so please use meAll i am is yoursI give all my lifeI'm leting it goA living secret fileNo longer my ownAll i am is yoursAll i am is yoursTake this hardSet the fire shinning in the darkI wanna tell the world wo you areAll i am is yoursI give you all my lifeI'm leting it goA living secret fileNo longer my ownAll i am is yoursAll i am is yoursI give erveythingTo you i've belongEvery beat in my heartThe breath in my noseSo i am is yoursAll i am is yoursI lift my hands upGod I surrenderAll that I amFor Your glory
Your honor
Your faithI lift my hands upGod I surrender to YouI give You all my lifeI'm letting it goI live in sacrificeNo longer my ownAll i am is yoursAll I am is YoursI give everything to you i belongEvery beat of my heartThe breath in my
noseSo i am is yoursAll i am is yours
采纳率:84%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌词塞西塞西塞西够_百度知道
一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌词塞西塞西塞西够
我有更好的答案
Today's The Day (《艾伦秀 第十三季》脱口秀主题曲) - P NKI've spent enough time aloneUp in my bedroom at homeBeen kinda bored latelyI've hate on all I seeIt's all mundane to meThis box I painted pains meBut you could watch meYou could help me down the rabbit hole with youI could go with youYou could lead the way I'd go hand in hand with youOh oh ohToday's the day I've been waiting forTomorrow won't come after allYesterday is so far awayThis today is the only daySomebody please stop the clockOh oh ohDon't ever let this day stopOh oh ohI never wanna go homeNo oh ohNo no noNo no noI used to want to grow upI thought that I could be freeBut now I'm realizingThis cool it ain't for meIt's cool 'cause all my dreamAre more than possibilitiesI get so vacationWhen I don't feel delisious I just need a friendSo much to carryThese days are kinda scaryI don't want the fun to endOh oh ohToday's the day I've been waiting forTomorrow won't come after allYesterday is so far awayAnd today is the only daySomebody please stop the clockOh oh ohDon't ever let this day stopOh oh ohI never wanna go homeNo no noNo no noOh oh ohNo no no no noI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say it's gonna go my wayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say it's gonna go my wayToday's the day I've been waiting forTomorrow won't come after allYesterday is so far awayAnd today is the only daySomebody please stop the clockOh oh ohDon't ever let this day stopOh oh ohI never wanna go homeNo no noNo no noI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say it's gonna go my wayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say today's my dayI'mma say it's gonna go my way
采纳率:89%
来自团队:
sweetbox的life is cool
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首女生唱的英文歌,动感的节奏强,好像是this is the××× ×××××× ××××_百度知道
求一首女生唱的英文歌,动感的节奏强,好像是this is the××× ×××××× ××××
求一首女生唱的英文歌,动感的节奏强,好像是this is the×××
××××××
××××××××××金钱、权利和××……憨豆、××和我……歌词比较讽刺这个社会,我说的不太准确,大概是这样
我有更好的答案
One-T And Cool-T -The Magic Key ???试听:
刚刚想起了,还是谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌.女的唱的感觉很妖很妩媚的.歌词一直有to NO.1.很多女人拿这歌翻唱骚麦的.求歌名字_百度知道
有一首英文歌.女的唱的感觉很妖很妩媚的.歌词一直有to NO.1.很多女人拿这歌翻唱骚麦的.求歌名字
我有更好的答案
e Tide Is High 高潮来临 Atometic kitten(原子猫)唱的The tide is high 当高潮来临时, But I'm holding on 但我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 I'm not the kinda girl 我不是那种女孩 Who gives up just like that (Oh no) 那种轻言放弃的女孩 It's not the things you do to try and hurt me so 不是你所做的事伤害了我 But it's the way you do the things 而是你做事的那种方式 You do for me 你那样对我 I'm not the kinda girl 我不是那种女孩 Who gives up just like that 那种轻言放弃的女孩 Oh no 喔,不是啊 The tide is high 当高潮来临时 But I'm holding on 但我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 The tide is high 当高潮来临的时候 But I'm holding on 我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 Number one 你的唯一 Number one 你的唯一 Every girl wants you to be her man 每个女孩都希望作你的女朋友 But I'll wait right here 而我在这里静静等待 'Till it's my turn 直到轮到我 I'm not the kinda girl 我不是那种女孩 Who gives up just like that 那种轻言放弃的女孩 Oh no 不是 The tide is high 当高潮来临时 But I'm holding on 但我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 The tide is high 当高潮来临的时候 But I'm holding on 我仍然坚持住 I'm gonna be your number one 我要成为你的唯一 Number one 你的唯一 Number one 你的唯一 Every time that I've got the feeling 每次我对你有些感觉 You give me something to believe in 你都让我相信我的感觉是对的 Every time that I've got you near me 每次我贴近你时 I know the way that I want it to be 都是我所想要的那样 But you know that I'm gonna take my chance now 我觉得我现在要把握住机会 I'm gonna make it happen somehow 我要将梦想变为现实 And you know I can take the pressure 我能承受得住压力 A moment's pain for a lifetime pleasure 一时的痛换来一生的快乐 Every girl wants you to be her man......希望您发财喽~!
Straight To Number One - Touch And Go
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。美拍 - 让短视频更好看!
为建设清朗网络空间,视频正在审核中,暂时无法播放。
厦门鸿天创视科技有限公司