Donnie Lassie成都这首歌为什么火了找不到?

my bonnie lassie这首歌的歌词谁有,挺好听的,不过很难找到下载_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
my bonnie lassie这首歌的歌词谁有,挺好听的,不过很难找到下载
我有更好的答案
s leavinMany a sigh they're heavinEven the heather's grievin, cryin with dewShe'oshanter tooDrums in my heart are drumminI hear the bagpipes humminMy Bonnie Lassie'll meet her at the shorePlayin the pipes for herDressed in a kilt and a tam's left her native highlandTo come and live in my landShe'll love the folks who smileAI&#39, &how-de-do&ll be highland flinginMy love and meSomewhere a ship and crewSails o'er the ocean blueBringing, oh, bringingMy bonnie back to meThat's why the drums are drumminThat's why the pips are humminMy Bonnie Lassie's comin, comin to meSad are the lads she&#39Drums in my heart are drumminI hear the bagpipes humminMy Bonnie Lassie's comin over the seaMy heart with her she's bringinI hear the blue bells ringinSoon we&#39
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
bonnie的相关知识
等待您来回答扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Did you ever see a lassie 这首歌的意思是什么?Did you ever see a laiss,A lassie,A lassieDid you ever see a lassie?Go this way and that?Go this way and that way and this way and that wayDid you ever see a lassie Go this way and thatThank!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我是一个中学生翻译可能不准:Did you ever see a lassie?可曾看过一个年轻女性Go this way and that?走这条路好吗Go this way and that way 走这条路和那条路Did you ever see a lassie Go this way and that你可曾看过一个年轻女性走这条路
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一个少女,你看到过一个女孩,一个女孩,一个女孩你看到过一个女孩?这边走?走这条路还是走哪条路?你可曾看到一个女孩走这条路?
你曾经见过这个一个年轻姑娘吗?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 royals这首歌为什么好 的文章

随机推荐