我早餐吃了两个鸡蛋.德早餐鸡蛋英语怎么说说

英语翻译.早上我吃面包喝牛奶 问题描述: 英语翻译.早上我吃面包喝牛奶 问题解答: In the morning I have bread and milk. 我来回答: 剩余:2000字 I have/eat bread and drink milk for breakfast. I usually get up at 6 o'clock .Then brush my teeth,wash and comb.For breakfast,I eat bread and drink milk.After put on the clothes and sorting bag,I go to schoo Let's have bread and milk for breakfast. My breakfast is drinking milk and eating hamburgers. My lunch is rice. I am eating dinner of rice. My favorite food is hamburge eats,for,breakfast He drink milk as much as possibleDon’t make too much noiseHe gets up a bit earlier than meI need to get your advice as soon as possible 1.What would you like to have?2.How many pears can you eat?Three?3.There are two bottles of milk and a piece of bread on the desk.4.It's time for a rest.Would y My self I am pretty healthy.I exercise every day,usually when I come home from school.My eating habits are pretty good.I try to eat a lot of vegetables.I eat fr 用原型,I eat bread every morning. 再问: 如果是第三人称呢 再答: eat最后加“s“ I don't eat much in the morning.Milk,a piece of bread and an egg will be my breakfast.Sometimes a hamberger will be my breakfast,it has many calolies,so I don't It is important to eat a healthy diet.You can have bread,an egg,and some milk for breakfast.You can have a bowl of rice,some vegetables,and meat or fish for lun I eat bread and milk for breakfast at home, lunch is at home rice and chicken, dinner is to get out and visit to eat chicken steaks. This is my meals 以上是你下面一句话的 i like watching TV in the eveningswhat will we eat for deserts?in the morning ,i like to eat bread and drink milk 自己翻译的: 1. Willkommen an unserer Schule!2. Frohes neues Jahr!3. Wann hast du Geburtstag? Ich habe am 22.05 Geburtstag4. Vielen Dank!5. Wie geht es dir heute? Mir 1、--你要喝咖啡吗?Would you like to have a cup of coffee?  --是的,我要.Yes,I'd like to  --你的咖啡要加糖吗?With sugar?  --要加.Yes  --要加牛奶吗?And with milk?  --不用了,我不喜欢和白咖啡,我喜欢喝黑咖啡.No Like to eat noodles of 48%.Like to eat French fries of 68%.Xi huan eat bread of 38%,like to eat rice of 90%.Like to eat chicken people (64%),like to eat vegetab I have bread and milk for my breakfast at home. img class="ikqb_img" src="http://f.hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=a20da7efb973a020cdcac338744ebf85f505563dbf9d72a6059a74c.jpg" Bread and milk for breakfast 也许感兴趣的知识你早饭通常吃什么?我吃点面包和果汁?英文 问题描述: 你早饭通常吃什么?我吃点面包和果汁?英文【 】【 】【 】【 】【 】【 问题解答: 你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题, What do you often have for breakfast?I have bread and juice.

我要回帖

更多关于 我早餐喜欢鸡蛋和面包的英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐