央视主持人2017谁死了里谁的英语最好

央视英文女主播意外踢掉高跟鞋后淡定主持(图)
来源:人民网-人民日报
女主播高跟鞋脱落淡定圆场
  近日,CCTV英文频道女主播出场时,不留神把高跟鞋甩掉了,然后继续淡定地主持。
  王茫茫简历
  王茫茫,就职于中央电视台海外中心英语频道,全国优秀新闻工作者,是CCTV NEWS最年轻的采访记者。1982年出生在天津,高中起就留学加拿大,2005年在加拿大卡尔加里大学获传播学学士学位。2006年到中央电视台工 作,2008年,她凭借在汶川地震突发报道中的突出表现获得全国抗震救灾报道先进个人。同年,她还被授予2008年度全国优秀新闻工作者荣誉称号。
(责任编辑:徐永刚 UN006)
&&&&&&</div
中国人哪来这么多钱?[]
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:(陆青蛙是小代購)
第三方登录:湖南卫视主持人里英语最好的还是谢娜,汪涵也自叹不如!_腾讯视频
三倍流畅播放
1080P蓝光画质
新剧提前看
1080P蓝光画质
纯净式无框播放器
三倍流畅播放
扫一扫 手机继续看
下载需先安装客户端
{clientText}
客户端特权:
3倍流畅播放
当前播放至 {time}
扫一扫 手机继续看
我们来了 第2季
唐艺昕刚公开就要出嫁了?宋茜大喊要嫁人,沈梦辰催婚杜海涛。
汪涵骂娱乐主持人肤浅?做方言只为了名利?
汪涵、薛之谦等人三度被气离台!杨迪上位,到底发生什么?
汪涵表示欧弟不在,欢乐开怀,欧弟重返录制,全场已疯!
沈梦辰神模仿薛之谦,汪涵一句点评全场爆笑!
谢娜模仿杨钰莹舞龙,简直就是舞彩带,笑得汪涵合不上嘴
在汪涵与欧弟面前,你猜杨钰莹唱着这首情歌选了谁
汪涵三句不离鹿晗,关晓彤害羞脸都红了!
央视的李梓萌碰上了汪涵,不愧都是名嘴 一开口谁也插不上话!
汪涵:你一天不结婚知道害了多少人吗?一旁胡歌尴尬无语
何炅给自己亲密异性打电话,汪涵却慌了,对方并不是谢娜!
吴尊现场抱着neinei,遭到汪涵羡慕直言:抱着女儿的感觉真好
惠若琪李菲儿亮相天天向上,出场太惊艳了!
郭德纲展示相声的基本功,唱太平歌词《白蛇传》!一般人还真比不了!
汪涵遇到央视主持人李梓萌,这口才没谁了,太厉害了!
还记得长江7号里的她吗?10年后竟成了美女学霸
汪涵:拍妖铃铃陈可辛有帮忙吗?吴君如的话太霸气,看出家庭“地位”
汪涵主持《天天向上》谢娜突然从隔壁影棚跑过来,引全场尖叫
汪涵采访赵薇每年重播《还珠格格》你是什么感受,赵薇回答显高情商
《天天向上》真给力!小五浩二提问题汪涵的回答!让所有国人骄傲!
影视界,主持届大咖云集,一个比一个大腕儿,你能认出几个?
当汪涵,吴宗宪,欧弟三人同台时,高手对话场面超赞的!
国际象棋比赛中,王诗龄获得银牌,看出李湘的育儿能力
刘涛、张嘉译、汪涵、秦海璐、孟非等同台献声,这才是声临其境
《我们来了》江一燕遭汪涵套路,陈乔恩:你也太好骗了吧!
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要|||||||||||
您的位置: >
有声:央视主持人杨瑞惹巨大争议
《热点大家议》是一档针对时事新闻展开讨论的节目,有专家犀利的点评,也有广大网友的热议。大家也可以评论参与互动,说说自己的看法。(嘉宾讨论为泛听,不提供文本)
央视主持人杨瑞惹巨大争议
中央电视台英语频道主持人杨锐的一条微博引来巨大争议。他上周三在其实名微博上写道,公安局要清扫洋垃圾,斩首洋蛇头,识别洋间谍,赶走洋泼妇,让妖魔化 中国的闭嘴滚蛋。一名在华美国人随后也在微博发帖,要求央视开除杨锐。《环球时报》评论称,少数在华外国人及西方媒体支持这一要求。对此,你有什么看法?
You're listening to Today on Beyond Beijing, I'm Xu Qinduo and I'm always welcoming to my foreign colleague Brandon Blackburn-Dwyer.
But it seems not all Chinese media hosts are as welcoming, and Zengliang is back with us with a disturbing example.
Yang Rui Comments
A post on social networking site Sina Weibo by Yang Rui, a host on the English-language CCTV program 'Dialogue', is causing a wildfire of debate on the web. Here's what he said:
&The Public Security Bureau wants to clean out the foreign trash: To arrest foreign thugs and protect innocent girls, they need to concentrate on the disaster zones in [student district] Wudaokou and [drinking district] Sanlitun. Cut off the foreign snake heads. People who can't find jobs in the U.S. and Europe come to China to grab our money, engage in human trafficking and spread deceitful lies to encourage emigration. Foreign spies seek out Chinese girls to mask their espionage and pretend to be tourists while compiling maps and GPS data for Japan, Korea and the West. We kicked out that foreign 'B blank blank C H' and closed Al-Jazeera's Beijing bureau. We should shut up those who demonize China and send them packing&
In reaction, Charlie Custer, a foreign academic blogger, has called Yang a xenophobe and has launched an online campaign calling for him to be fired.
Yang Rui's response has been to say he will sue Custer for damaging his reputation.
Let's firs check out the war of words which has been going on since between Yang and Custer::
Custer himself has written on Sina Weibo saying:
&These vicious lies do not represent the vast majority of foreign citizens in China. It is extremely insulting that an anchor on CCTV Dialogue, a show that is meant to be about intercultural exchange, would propagate such racist, hateful speech,&
And on the globaltimes.cn, Yang Rui wrote:
&The sensational nature of the empowered new media means that some isolated events can trigger strong public reactions. After looking at these incidents, I termed these expats &foreign trash& and I believe they should be brought to justice if they are found to have violated our laws. The more serious part of the accusations against me is the mischaracterization of what I said in C &Po Fu&, if you look it, means &shrew&&.
But for blogger Zhenlai on the beijinger.com, this doesn't let him off the hook saying:
&That drivel doesn't sound like an apology to me. It sounds like an escape. He's only trying to cover his tracks. I didn't see the words apologize or I'm sorry anywhere in the article&.
&But now Yang Rui is getting a lot of criticism from journalists and the media such as from journalist Michael Anti on shanghaiist.com who said:
&After insulting laowai's like that, can Yang Rui expect to have any more foreigners on his talk-show in the future? Am I right to say this was a total face-palm moment?&
While major correspondent and commentator Jim Fallows has said:
&I will be interested to see the next few installments of Dialogue -- and which foreigners agree now to appear as guests. Hint: They shouldn't&.
But Shan Renping writes on globaltimes.cn:
We don't think Yang was right in posting the message as it was, but we think the demand for his dismissal is harsher than his message. Yang posted the message on his personal Weibo account instead of speaking out on his program. It expressed his personal view and feelings and had nothing to do with his job. Some writers and scholars often express their views with harsh and abusive words, which happens nowhere else but on Weibo.
That wraps up today's Online Unleashed. Thank you Zengliang.
未经许可不得转载,音频所有权归中国国际广播电台TODAY节目组。
手机上普特
[责任编辑:Olivia]
------分隔线----------------------------
相关文章列表
点击: 829216
点击: 453759
点击: 407660
点击: 284561
点击: 271468
点击: 227240
点击: 185245