为你而来3月30号里的英文背景音乐 有一个woo woo哦~_百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
为你而来3月30号里的英文背景音乐 有一个woo woo哦~
为你而来3月30号里的英文背景音乐 有一个woo woo哦~
我有更好的答案
s you, there is no weaknessLying safe within your armsI't you knowwith you I'm born againCome give me your sweetnessNow there't you knowwith you I'm born againCome give me your sweetnessNow there't you knowwith you I'm born againLying safe with you I'm born againCome bring me your softnessComfort me through all this madnessWoman, don'm Born Again - Vanessa WilliamsCome bring me your softnessComfort me through all this madnessWoman, don'm born againI was half, not whole in step with noneReaching through this world in need of oneCome show me your kindnessIn your arms I know I'll find thisWoman, don&#39, there is no weaknessLying safe within your armsI&#39With You I'm born againLying safe with you I'm born againI was half, not whole in step with noneReaching through this world in need of oneCome show me your kindnessIn your arms I know I'll find thisdon't you knowwith you I'm born againLying safe with you I&#39
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求男唱的一首欢快的英文歌 一开头的歌词是wuwoo~wuwoo~wuwoo~的歌名叫什么名字?"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求男唱的一首欢快的英文歌 一开头的歌词是wuwoo~wuwoo~wuwoo~的歌名叫什么名字?"相关的详细问题如下:
你好~应该是Justin Bieber的BABY吧~歌词如下:&BabyJustin BieberOh woahOh woahOh woahYou know you love me, I know you careYou shout whenever, and I'll be thereYou want my love, you want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item Girl quit playingWe're just friends, what are you sayingSaid there's another and look right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was likeBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineFor you, I would have done whateverAnd I just can't believe we ain't togetherAnd I wanna play it cool, but I'm losing youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ringAnd I'm in pieces, baby fix meAnd you'll shake me till you wake me from this bad dreamI'm going down, down, down, downAnd I just can't believe my first love won't be aroundAnd I'm now likeBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineyeah, I'm 16 and I though that you'd be mine,I used to tweet you and text you, and call youand hit you on Facebook all the timeyeah, but now you're goneso far long and I can't even find youyou know that feeling when you need your love andit's right behind youcan't believe that you did me wrongwe were on Ichat all night longlistening to our favorite songshe was wrong,I am goneI though i loved her, never put no one above heryes, she was my love but, now I'm to anotherBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine, mineyeahNow I'm all goneI am gone&
||||点击排行求助一首L开头的英文歌.女生唱的.
那首歌的歌名是L开头的。
09-01-13 &
moonlight shadow Ein Kleines Lied always come back to your lov PS:认为不好听不要听谢谢!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!WooIU 死也不能放开你!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!这是最好的广告哈哈哈【人人网 - 分享】
WooIU 死也不能放开你!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!这是最好的广告哈哈哈
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
知道为什么要提前约妹子出门了吧
想不到标题略略略
怎么卡掉了?
但愿来日方长?而不是匆匆一场
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐