下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢5 秒后返回
&2018 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP张学友的一首歌,里面歌词有一句“你知不知道......你知不知道......”叫什么名字?_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
张学友的一首歌,里面歌词有一句“你知不知道......你知不知道......”叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
我等到花儿也谢了
采纳率:11%
我等到花儿也谢了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
张学友的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英文歌高潮歌词any any mome any any 是什么歌歌词男女对唱的_百度知道
英文歌高潮歌词any any mome any any 是什么歌歌词男女对唱的
maroon 5-makes me wonder?    I wake up with blood-shot eyes  Struggled to memorize  The way it felt between your thighs  Pleasure that made you cry  Feels so good to be bad  Not worth the aftermath, after that  After that  Try to get you back  I still don’t have the reason  And you don’t have the time  And it really makes me wonder  If I ever gave a f**k about you  Give me something to believe in  Cause I don’t believe in you anymore  Anymore  I wonder if it even makes a difference to try  (Yeah)  So this is goodbye  God damn my spinning head  Decisions that made my bed  Now I must lay in it  And deal with things I left unsaid  I want to dive into you  Forget what you’re going through  I get behind, make your move  Forget about the truth  I still don’t have the reason  And you don’t have the time  And it really makes me wonder  If I ever gave a f**k about you  Give me something to believe in  Cause I don’t believe in you anymore  Anymore  I wonder if it even makes a difference,  It even makes a difference to try  And you talk about how you're feeling  But I don’t believe it’s true anymore  Anymore  I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry  (Oh no)  So this is goodbye  I’ve been here before  One day a week  And it won’t hurt anymore  You caught me in a lie  I have no alibi  The words you say don't have a meaning  Cause  I still don’t have the reason  And you don’t have the time  And it really makes me wonder  If I ever gave a f**k about you  And I...and so this is goodbye  Give me something to believe in  Cause I don’t believe in you anymore  Anymore  I wonder if it even makes a difference,  It even makes a difference to try  And you talk about how you're feeling  But I don’t believe it’s true anymore  Anymore  I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry  (Oh no)  So this is goodbye  (Oh no)  So this is goodbye, yeah  (Oh no)  So this is goodbye, yeah  (Oh no)  So this is goodbye, yeah  -----END-----
采纳率:48%
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌有一句是歌词There are people dying,还有一句for you and for me,这首歌叫什么?_百度知道
有一首英文歌有一句是歌词There are people dying,还有一句for you and for me,这首歌叫什么?
这首歌是关于爱护环境的,蛮好听的,for you and for me这句有重复
我有更好的答案
.:heal the world 歌手..Heal The WorldMake It A Better PlaceFor You And For MeAnd The Entire Human RaceThere Are People DyingIf You Care EnoughFor The LivingMake A Better PlaceFor You And For MeAnd The Dream We WereConceived InWill Reveal A Joyful FaceAnd The World WeOnce Believed InWill Shine Again In GraceThen Why Do We KeepStrangling LifeWound This EarthCrucify Its SoulThough It&#39:Michael JacksonThere's A Place InYour HeartAnd I Know That It Is LoveAnd This Place CouldBe MuchBrighter Than TomorrowAnd If You Really TryYou'll Find There's No NeedTo CryIn This Place You'll CryHappy TearsSee The Nations TurnTheir SwordsInto PlowsharesWe Could Really Get ThereIf You Cared EnoughFor The LivingMake A Little SpaceTo Make A Better Place曲名;ll FeelThere's No Hurt Or SorrowCuz There Are WaysTo Get ThereIf You Care EnoughFor The LivingMake A Little SpaceMake A Better PlaceHeal The WorldMake It A Better PlaceFor You And For MeAnd The Entire Human RaceThere Are People DyingIf You Care EnoughFor The LivingMake A Better PlaceFor You And For MeIf You Want To Know WhyThere's A Love ThatCannot LieLove Is StrongIt Only Cares ForJoyful GivingIf We TryWe Shall SeeIn This BlissWe Cannot FeelFear Or DreadWe Stop Existing AndStart LivingThen It Feels That AlwaysLove's Enough ForUs GrowingSo Make A Better WorldMake A Better World.;s Plain To SeeThis World Is HeavenlyBe God's GlowWe Could Fly So HighLet Our Spirits Never DieIn My HeartI Feel You Are AllMy BrothersCreate A World WithNo FearTogether We&#39
快乐的小白
Michael Jackson 的《Heal The World》他关于爱护环境的歌还有《Earth Song》,还有《We Are The World》也很有爱的。
heal the world
Michael Jackson的
Dark Is the Night For All
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力