love story3d环绕 8d环绕 找不到???网易云会员也花8块???很炸?

Love Story 8d环绕版.mp3 - 梁山狗网红系 - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
Love Story 8d环绕版.mp3
梁山狗网红系 第28期
播放:22964次
介绍: Love Story 8d环绕版.mp3
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Love Story 8d环绕版.mp3 - 梁山狗网红系 - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
Love Story 8d环绕版.mp3
梁山狗网红系 第28期
播放:22964次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Love Story( 抖音8d环绕版 没有全景声) - 杰灰灰 - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
Love Story( 抖音8d环绕版 没有全景声)
杰灰灰 第36期
播放:73213次
介绍: 好累 一首歌几百个版本
介绍: 好累 一首歌几百个版本
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Love Story-8D劲爆环绕特别版 - Kaosar推荐歌曲- - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
Love Story-8D劲爆环绕特别版
Kaosar推荐歌曲- 第1期
播放:9818次
介绍: 耳机震的稀巴烂
介绍: 耳机震的稀巴烂
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:love story 8D(完整版) - 杰灰灰 - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
love story 8D(完整版)
杰灰灰 第33期
播放:50768次
介绍: We were both young when I first saw youI close my eyesAnd the flashback startsI'm standing thereOn a balcony in summer airSee the lightsSee the party the ball gownsI see you make your way through the crowdAnd say hello little did I knowThat you were romeo you were throwing pebblesAnd my daddy said stay away f...
介绍: We were both young when I first saw youI close my eyesAnd the flashback startsI'm standing thereOn a balcony in summer airSee the lightsSee the party the ball gownsI see you make your way through the crowdAnd say hello little did I knowThat you were romeo you were throwing pebblesAnd my daddy said stay away from JulietAnd I was crying on the staircaseBegging you please don't go and I saidRomeo take me somewhere we can be aloneI'll be waiting all there's left to do is runYou'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story baby just say yesSo I sneak out to the garden to see youWe keep quiet cause we're dead if they knewSo close your eyesEscape this town for a little whileCause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letterAnd my daddy said stay away from JulietBut you were everything to meI was begging you please don't go and I saidRomeo take me somewhere we can be aloneI'll be waiting all there's left to do is runYou'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story baby just say yesRomeo save me they're trying to tell me how to feelThis love is difficult but it's realDon't be afraid we'll make it out of this messIt's a love story baby just say yes
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:

我要回帖

更多关于 8d环绕 的文章

随机推荐