求一首英文歌开头是噔噔,很嗨开头什么OK然后就是啊叭叭叭叭叭叭叭叭叭

一首英文歌。来叭龙来吧龙_百度知道
一首英文歌。来叭龙来吧龙
我有更好的答案
s just a mistakeThink I'Cause he's taken you for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyedIf I were a boyI would turn off my phoneTell everyone it's brokenSo they'd think that I was sleeping aloneI&#39If I Were A Boy - BeyoncéIf I were a boy even just for a dayI'd roll outta bed in the morningAnd throw on what I wanted and goDrink beer with the guysAnd chase after girlsI're taken her for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyedBut you't listen to herYou don't care how it hurtsUntil you lose the one you wanted'd stick up for meIf I were a boyI think I could understandHow it feels to love a girlI swear I'd be a better manI'd listen to her't understandYeah you don't understand ohHow it feels to love a girlSomeday you'll wish you were a better manYou don'Cause I know how it hurtsWhen you lose the one you wanted'Cause you'Cause he's taken you for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyedIt's a little too late for you to come backSay it'd forgive you like thatIf you thought I would wait for youYou thought wrongBut you're just a boyYou don'd put myself firstAnd make the rules as I go'Cause I know that she'd be faithfulWaiting for me to come homeTo come homeIf I were a boyI think I could understandHow it feels to love a girlI swear I'd be a better manI'd listen to her'd kick it with who I wantedAnd I'd never get confronted for it'Cause they'Cause I know how it hurtsWhen you lose the one you wanted&#39
采纳率:84%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首女英文歌、其中有几句歌词:叭啦啦啦蹦。节奏很快_百度知道
一首女英文歌、其中有几句歌词:叭啦啦啦蹦。节奏很快
我有更好的答案
but why all this hatetry to communicate...this is a happy end cause&#39.finding trust and love is not always easy to make..i'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping i could learn a bit about what is true and fakenew soul 是`Yael Naim的·· ``i'm a new soul i came to this strange world hoping i could learn a bit about how to give and take.but since i came herefelt the joy and the fearfinding myself making every possible mistakela-la-la-la-la-la-la-la..la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首非常难找的英文女声DJ!女的!歌词有叭叭叭啦巴拉叭叭叭巴拉【dj吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:191,101贴子:
一首非常难找的英文女声DJ!女的!歌词有叭叭叭啦巴拉叭叭叭巴拉收藏
求高手解决。 开始是这样的。 女声:送发~~~我来比奶的boy~~哇叫死~~~该求boy~~~哈哈~~~噶求boy~~卡米的泪的ki老~~~~卡米的泪的ki老~ 然后一堆歌词 记不清 记得后面是这样的 巴巴巴拉巴拉巴巴巴啦巴拉巴巴巴巴啦巴巴巴巴巴拉巴拉 到后期就是跟吹萨克斯一点点声音大了。求高手跪求这首歌。真心跪了。求一首非常难找的英文DJ!
La La Love On My Mind
Super Junior
登录百度帐号有首歌女生唱的歌词一直是叭叭叭叭叭叭很欢快,还有什么把灵魂出卖,高潮是几句英语_百度知道
有首歌女生唱的歌词一直是叭叭叭叭叭叭很欢快,还有什么把灵魂出卖,高潮是几句英语
有首歌女生唱的歌词一直是叭叭叭叭叭叭很欢快,还有什么把灵魂出卖,高潮是几句英语
我有更好的答案
Bar Bar Bar——Crayon Pop
采纳率:62%
점 껏게빠핑! 크 소리 쳐 뛰어뛰어 점핑 &#50696, now 빠핑 예 Everybody &#51216歌曲名:Bar Bar Bar 빠t w(호) 더크게 예 Day Life 다 빠빠빠빠 소리쳐 호도어핑점 예 점빠(해)G뛰 (&#54840, Set, Raedy Go점어歌手:Crayon Pop歌词; 예 Everybody 점 No &#48736:다빠어(예) 날따라 해같 점핑 다 예 점 점핑 예 Everybody I don't want to stick at home, now I don't want to stick at home, nowOne, Two, Three 예 ; 예 점빠(해) 용 올리고 뛰! 팝이같H&#48736, now날빠t w핑빠  같이 뛰뛰 쿵 (쿵) 날따라 해 빠핑 뛰어뛰어 점핑 예 빠빠빠빠 웃어봐 호 Everybody 점핑 예 점핑 예 예 Everybody I don' 예 점핑(해) 엄마도 파이빠 Let's say Ready Go점핑 예빠소t w레빠 다 같! G도보 점핑 예팝이핑 다 같어봐뛰 빠빠빠빠 빠&#160, You Guys 벗핑핑&#51060, Set, Raedy Go점&#48124, now I don't want to stick at home, now걱정은 No 빠빠빠빠 빠 점핑 예핑 뛰어보고 맘어핑 따라 Follow 두 손나 예 점 빠빠빠빠날따라 투핑 Go 빠 호 (호) 뛰어봐 쿵팝 예 Everybody 점 (쿵고고빠 예 점빠핑 예 Everybody I don'리 예 점 같이 뛰 다 같빠 같이 Go 빠빠빠빠 빠이 Everybody I don't want to stick at home, now 점핑 예 점핑 다핑신) 뛰파빠나) 날따라 해쳐 Everybody 점핑 예뛰  점핑 예 Everybody I don't want to stick at home, now I don'빠핑을어핑 예 점점 원 빠 뛰어뛰어 점핑 &#50696
是中文歌女生唱的,很柔和
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首英文歌名,第一句是逼叭逼啵啵啵_百度知道
求一首英文歌名,第一句是逼叭逼啵啵啵
我有更好的答案
为您推荐: