有谁能知道一首正能量英文歌歌,是一个健身广告的背景音乐

求一首英文歌-广告的背景音乐,歌词翻译是“我们不用讨论去向哪里,你想要的就是今晚能和我靠近…”_百度知道
求一首英文歌-广告的背景音乐,歌词翻译是“我们不用讨论去向哪里,你想要的就是今晚能和我靠近…”
求一首英文歌-广告的背景音乐,歌词翻译是“我们不用讨论去向哪里,你想要的就是今晚能和我靠近…”歌词翻译是“我们不用讨论去向哪里,你想要的就是今晚能和我靠近,我知道已经结束,有一千个理由让我放手,会有另外的男孩等着我电话”
是新马自达3昂克赛拉广...
我有更好的答案
正确答案:Lykke li的i'm good i'm gone
采纳率:22%
中华人民共和国国歌
这是歌我也找了超级久,没一个能回答我
我也想知道
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首英文歌 健身房锻炼的音乐_百度知道
求一首英文歌 健身房锻炼的音乐
骑单车时的音乐,女声的。大概就记住 you and me,face to face
; 还有tonight tonight
貌似 高潮部分还有男声 一声有力的 哼
我有更好的答案
Step my step and be versatile/ a real friend of mine/feel my hear and ask a real other ^ &#47! Everybody's trippin' on me /Oh lord come help me please/I did some bad things in my life/Face to face and eye to eye Usin' our hands to buy and supply/t you rescue me 'cause you've got all I need/I know I got to pay the price Knock on my door whom you lookin'Once again grab the bottle twist the cap/To survive your life is yours my life is mine No emotions in this world full of lies/Forever you and I and believe it was clear/If I ever should fall I could count on you with no fear Runnin'So let me live before I die/m alone I am lonely lonely lonely /I am lonely lonely in my life/I am lonely lonely lonely /Chillin'Alone without protection from all them snakes/ for the light Dark is the path I know he will rescue me/The lord is my shephard I'm cool despite emergency/s all about /Alone by yourself than you lack there's no doubt about I've got all I need/I am lonely lonely lonely/I am lonely lonely in my life/Why can' and the skils on the mic Five years we know there's no diggity/ games heaven' out of time I see who's fake/s in the house to let you know /I am lonely lonely lonely /God help mThank you for the blessin'Love peace and crash that'Oh lord come help me please/All for one one for all I was told Black white yellow no matter if your young or old/Nana'What I see is how I feel and damn I'Always look forward hardly never look back/So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now I'm riding in my big fat ride/Your ass is late so look for the line/Nana in the house to let you know /Free at last see the light in me/What goes up must come down/I'll be around while you heading towards deathtown/God help me help me to survive! Everybody' fun/Excitin' and amazin' havin'I am lonely lonely in my life/ thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight/I did some bad things in my life/Why can't you rescue me 'cause you'Whom shall I fear exept the god/ for/A dream or reality enemies at my door/Eyes I realize it's fantasize I must be high/I know I got to pay the price Lonely (2x) Cheepin' on me /What I see is how I feel so leave me alone I am lonely lonely lonely /God help me help me to survive! Remember first time we met day one/Kids in the garden'm always into something making moves to improve /What would you do if you where in my shoes/Boom a letter oops another suicide /Meet me for a ride at the boulevard /Nana's in the house to let you know/What I see is how I feel and damn I' is cool from January to June/ playin's trippin's what it'And we still stiked together like the glue/And know the rules/Tears in my eyes I'm a man lookin&#39LONELY I am lonely lonely lonely&#47
采纳率:80%
Nana-Lonely
不是 , 是laserlight
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力