[视频] 抖音上很火的一首粤语歌《7538》 歌词注音
原作者: 翡翠粤语歌词
本文作者信息
用户名 :总积分 :54770
自我介绍: TA还没有介绍自己。
Quater公众号抖音里很火的韩文歌叫什么 _明星圈儿
当前位置:&>&&>&
抖音里很火的韩文歌叫什么
在抖音上有一首开头节奏很强的韩文歌被网友注意到了,抖音上开头出现的一个男声类似舞曲dj的歌是什么?在抖音上还有哪些好玩的歌曲呢?接下来小编来给大家盘点下抖音上经常用到的韩国歌。抖音男生韩文音乐是什么《It G Ma (Remix)》是一首韩国的歌曲,演唱者是Keith Ape,由唱片公司KT
Music在日发行,歌曲风格是流行说唱与Pop Rap。《It G Ma (Remix)》歌词Hook: Keith Ape]?? ?Underwater squad??? ?? camoOrca ninjas go rambo?? ?Underwater squad??? ?? camoOrca ninjas go rambo[Verse 1: Waka Flocka Flame]All the young bitches wanna fuck a gold mineYoung Rambo, hunnid Glocks hangin' on my shoulderWhat the fuck you fuck niggas talkin' about?You ain't talkin' real loud when the bosses aroundSacrifice you niggas, it's an offerin' nowAll you rap niggas turn up with marketin' now?Till I run up in your house, it's a robbery nowGimme that advance nigga, devil gon' dance, niggaDon't make me grab my choppaYou don't wanna see these hands, niggaPut you in the desert, under 30 feet sand, niggaI'm the badman, run this muthafuckin' land, niggaPlant a landmine better watch where you standIt G ma, hollows gonna fly, it's a homicideMamas gon' cry, sing a lullabyIt's about us, never 'bout I, It's about trust never 'bout lies[Verse 2: Dumbfoundead]I'm movin' onto bigger thingsBig bank take little bank, bow to the lizard kingTook DMT by the DMZ, made peace as the middle manThen I woke up with a .45, seein' everybody firin' at both sidesWe can all dream till then, we can all drink, live in fear like Ichabod
CraneI be sick of y'all, fuck 'em all, they do the same thing, not meNot me, muthafucka, top three, I cannot be explainedGot the homie Keith Ape with a briefcase and a 38, lookin' for the nearest
currency exchangeLow key, then I'm gone, took keys to the blondePut the D in your broad like &aye, aye&Couple Gs from abroad, five peas in a pod, learned to speak in the speech of
the gods[Hook: Keith Ape]?? ?Underwater squad??? ?? camoOrca ninjas go rambo[Verse 3: Keith Ape]Bitch, I'm a zombie?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?/? camo downYou know we going harderThan a mutha muthafucking ape? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ???, ?? ?, Killer WhaleKiller Whale, Killer Whale, Killer Whale, Killer Whales??? ??? ????? ? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ? ? ??, ??? ?? ? ? ???? ? ?? ? ??, ?? ? ?? ? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??[Verse 4: Father]Lungs full of tar and my tongue out my mouthHead out the window, your bitch see me outShe open her legs, let it talk like MeowthIt's cryin' oh Father, &boy, please eat me out&Ride with no tint, I don't hide from no phonkCome catch these hands, don't confide in no pumpThe way I came in is the way I go outBorn in the pussy, I'll die in the cuntSo 'fore you get any ideas and I stompA mudhole in your ass, cause I'm straight out the swampWhile the drums and bass go pa rum pum pum pumAnd a medley of virgins are humming my songExchangin' of smoke, I reside in the lungsExchangin' of fluids, reside on their tonguesFe fi fo encumbered but under noneFather be the one the fi'est phenomenon[Hook: Keith Ape]?? ?Underwater squad??? ?? camoOrca ninjas go rambo[Verse 5: A$AP Ferg]Fifth of Henny got me goin' ape shit, weed got me wastedWalk up in this bitch like I'm AsianBeen a minute since I’ve been in ShibuyaGoddamn it been a long vacationKeith ape in the cut like Fredo, I'm gon' be alrightBetter duck when you see his K blow, he gon' take your lifeAll of my ninjas with the 9., A$AP Mob we gon' rep everydayUnderwater squad, yeah, we the killer whalesFinna get wet with the heat when we sprayFuck all my enemies, you can find me mobbin' with my ninjas everydayNigga, this ain't no industry shit, see me with my niggas from the 143
everyday抖音remix的It G Ma毫无疑问,“It G Ma”是去年亚洲歌手在美国被传播最多的作品,没有之一。和前面提到的Rich Chigga一样,无论是曲风、歌词还是外形装扮,Keith
Ape也被美媒体质疑模仿味道太浓,但是它在美国本土所引发的病毒传播也代表了亚洲嘻哈音乐正在逐渐被人们所接受。Far East Movement是一支由四个亚裔美国人组成的嘻哈/电子组合,他们在2003年出道,而他们最成功的病毒式单曲是2010年的“Like a
G6”。这首舞曲同时登顶了Billboard Hot 100和iTunes两份榜单。这也让组合成为了第一支能够在Billboard上拿到冠军的亚裔组合。第一个在美国被疯狂关注的音乐人不是韩国人、不是印尼人,而是我们中国人。2001年美国BET台知名节目106 & Park的“周五即兴饶舌”比赛中,登台了一个身材小小的黄种人,他称自己为MC
Jin,并出乎意料的战胜了当天的擂主。在随后的6周里,这个籍贯中国香港的年轻人一路过关斩将,将所有上台挑战的选手一一击败,成功拿到了总冠军并进入了“周五即兴饶舌”的名人堂。借着Freestyle领域的成功,Jin签约到了饶舌歌手DMX的Ruff Ryders厂牌,并于2003年发布了自己的首支单曲“Learn
Chinese”(学中文)。抖音捧红的10首歌曲,好听到哭,一首现在还是我的铃声!抖音捧红的10首歌曲,好听到哭,一首现在还是我的铃声!舞语娱乐大咖汇百家号抖音捧红的10首歌曲,好听到哭,一首现在还是我的铃声!《带你去旅行》,我想带要你去浪漫的土耳其,然后一起去东京和巴黎,其实我特别喜欢迈阿密和有黑人的洛杉矶... 这首歌有多火,相信都不必大表哥多言了吧!《panama》,大哥你家乡有400来斤鸭卖,是白拿白拿吗?是咧是咧,是咧是咧要来干... 这首歌非常的受欢迎,也受到了许多歌手的翻唱!《我们不一样》,由大壮演唱,满大街都在放,如果你没听过,那就真的OUT了!《123我爱你》,这个名字是不是比较陌生,但是看到这歌词:轻轻牵着你的耳朵,擦啦嘿呦~,你是不是就知道了!《说散就散》,这首歌火起来则是因为一部电影:《前任3》,自从这部电影火起来后,这首歌就开始泛滥了,不可否认的是确实好听!《消愁》,由“明日之子”中的毛不易所演唱,最让人感触的当属那一句:一杯敬明月,一杯敬过往。。。《seve》,这首你听不懂外语歌曲有多受欢迎呢?看看国内外那么多帅哥美女跳舞都用这首“杀乌鸡”你就知道了!《Toca Toca》,这是一首动感的歌曲,有多动感了,反正大表哥是一边敲着字以便情不自禁的扭动着身体,你们自行脑补!《红昭愿》,昔有女,生于南郡,姿有妍丽,闻名于市井。她这一生,看得见万世荣光,却看不见心头的一颗朱砂痣。这世俗,不过是他人手中,功名利禄,在她局中,也只是一眼惊鸿。《最美情侣》,可能歌名比较冷僻,但是听到了前奏你肯定就会恍然大悟了!超级甜的一首情歌哦! 大家还知道哪些今年很受欢迎的歌曲,欢迎补充!本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。舞语娱乐大咖汇百家号最近更新:简介:最全面的娱乐平台,我们的自媒体作者最新文章相关文章抖音以及嘛歌曲叫什么?_泸女郎-品味阅读时尚美丽新高度
抖音以及嘛歌曲叫什么?
来源:爱秀美女性网
核心提示:
最近抖音上面一首叫做以及嘛的歌曲十分火,那么抖音以及嘛是什么歌?以及嘛是什么歌?下面就和小编一起来了解一下吧!
抖音以及嘛是什么歌很多人都喜欢玩抖音,最近抖音上面一首叫以及嘛的歌曲火遍全网。那么抖音以及嘛是什么歌?以及嘛是什么歌?一起来看看!
《It G Ma (Remix)》是一首韩国的歌曲,演唱者是Keith Ape,由唱片公司KT Music在日发行,歌曲风格是流行说唱与Pop Rap。
以及嘛歌词[Hook: Keith Ape]
Underwater squad
??? ?? camo
Orca ninjas go rambo
Underwater squad
??? ?? camo
Orca ninjas go rambo
[Verse 1: Waka Flocka Flame]
All the young bitches wanna fuck a gold mine
Young Rambo, hunnid Glocks hangin' on my shoulder
What the fuck you fuck niggas talkin' about?
You ain't talkin' real loud when the bosses around
Sacrifice you niggas, it's an offerin' now
All you rap niggas turn up with marketin' now?
Till I run up in your house, it's a robbery now
Gimme that advance nigga, devil gon' dance, nigga
Don't make me grab my choppa
You don't wanna see these hands, nigga
Put you in the desert, under 30 feet sand, nigga
I'm the badman, run this muthafuckin' land, nigga
Plant a landmine better watch where you stand
It G ma, hollows gonna fly, it's a homicide
Mamas gon' cry, sing a lullaby
It's about us, never 'bout I, It's about trust never 'bout lies
[Verse 2: Dumbfoundead]
I'm movin' onto bigger things
Big bank take little bank, bow to the lizard king
Took DMT by the DMZ, made peace as the middle man
Then I woke up with a .45, seein' everybody firin' at both sides
We can all dream till then, we can all drink, live in fear like Ichabod Crane
I be sick of y'all, fuck 'em all, they do the same thing, not me
Not me, muthafucka, top three, I cannot be explained
Got the homie Keith Ape with a briefcase and a 38, lookin' for the nearest currency exchange
Low key, then I'm gone, took keys to the blonde
Put the D in your broad like "aye, aye"
Couple Gs from abroad, five peas in a pod, learned to speak in the speech of the gods
[Hook: Keith Ape]
Underwater squad
??? ?? camo
Orca ninjas go rambo
[Verse 3: Keith Ape]
Bitch, I'm a zombie
?? ?? ??? ???
??? ??? ?/? camo down
You know we going harder
Than a mutha muthafucking ape
? ??? ?? ???
?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
?? ???, ?? ?, Killer Whale
Killer Whale, Killer Whale, Killer Whale, Killer Whales
??? ??? ???
?? ? ??? ???
?? ???? ???
?? ??? ?? ???
??? ?? ? ? ??, ??? ?? ? ? ??
?? ? ?? ? ??, ?? ? ?? ? ??
???? ?? ?? ?? ??
[Verse 4: Father]
Lungs full of tar and my tongue out my mouth
Head out the window, your bitch see me out
She open her legs, let it talk like Meowth
It's cryin' oh Father, "boy, please eat me out"
Ride with no tint, I don't hide from no phonk
Come catch these hands, don't confide in no pump
The way I came in is the way I go out
Born in the pussy, I'll die in the cunt
So 'fore you get any ideas and I stomp
A mudhole in your ass, cause I'm straight out the swamp
While the drums and bass go pa rum pum pum pum
And a medley of virgins are humming my song
Exchangin' of smoke, I reside in the lungs
Exchangin' of fluids, reside on their tongues
Fe fi fo encumbered but under none
Father be the one the fi'est phenomenon
[Hook: Keith Ape]
Underwater squad
??? ?? camo
Orca ninjas go rambo
[Verse 5: A$AP Ferg]
Fifth of Henny got me goin' ape shit, weed got me wasted
Walk up in this bitch like I'm Asian
Been a minute since I&ve been in Shibuya
Goddamn it been a long vacation
Keith ape in the cut like Fredo, I'm gon' be alright
Better duck when you see his K blow, he gon' take your life
All of my ninjas with the 9., A$AP Mob we gon' rep everyday
Underwater squad, yeah, we the killer whales
Finna get wet with the heat when we spray
Fuck all my enemies, you can find me mobbin' with my ninjas everyday
Nigga, this ain't no industry shit, see me with my niggas from the 143 everyday
责任编辑:王雨航
泸州新闻网版权与免责声明:
&&&&1、泸州日报、川江都市报授权泸州新闻网WWW.LZEP.CN,在互联网上使用、发布、交流所刊登的的新闻信息。未经协议授权,任何网站或个人不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式复制发表本网稿件中标注"稿件来源:泸州新闻网(包括泸州日报、川江都市报)"的稿件。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在使用时,须注明"稿件来源:泸州新闻网"。违者将追究其相关法律责任。
&&&& 2、未标注"稿件来源:泸州新闻网"的作品,为本网转载稿件,转载目的在于传播更多信息,丰富网络文化,此类稿件并不代表本网观点或证实其真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改稿件来源为"泸州新闻网"的,本网将依法追究责任。
&&&& 3、如因作品内容、版权和其他问题需要与本网联系的,请在该事由发生之日起7日内进行。 邮箱
精彩图文|娇艳欲滴的鲜嫩学妹卖的就是年轻资本,怎么?攒够资本了么?
精彩图文|不需要太多的性感,却满足一切你的念想!送给还没剁手的各位!
精彩图文|冷空气来袭,是不是觉得每天早起上班都是一件残忍的酷刑?
精彩图文|近期全国气温跳水,导致满街的妹纸全副武装,搞得宅男上街的动力完全丧失。
- 友情链接 -
- 招聘信息 -
- 网站所刊登的新闻﹑信息和专题等资料, 均为版权所有,未经授权,禁止转载;已经授权,转载请注明来源:泸州新闻网
泸州日报:& 川江都市报:& 泸州新闻网热线(违法和不良信息举报电话):& 泸州新闻网广告热线:、76373
投稿邮箱(违法和不良信息举报邮箱):& 网友群:& 通讯员群:& 媒介、频道合作:& 广告合作:
互联网新闻信息服务许可证编号:
广播电视节目制作经营许可证编号:(川)乙第 号