韩国歌曲off on off bath的伴奏on和off是什么意思 在线等,,挺急的

啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦.隆地咚是什么歌名_百度知道
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦.隆地咚是什么歌名
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:Sweat (A La La La La Long)歌手:Mehrzad Marashi & Mark Medlock专辑:Millennium - The Next Generation Vol.8Flo Rida - Sweat (Feat.Chris Brown)(Chris Brown)I'll be putting it down in a minuteI won't really take, before you screaming my name, oh babyYou should rip off her clothes and get nakedI'll be like oh yeah, you'll be like oh yeahParty now, bumpin' here, makin' us sweatPut a little pedicure up on my chestThen we gon' sweat, sweat, sweatI'll be like oh yeah, you'll be like oh yeahMakin' us sweat(Flo Rida)Hey, I-I be on that wake up in the morningShorty, let's workGotta put it down on the dob on the clockBe the last one to punch ya thirstA little bit of sweat won't hurtGet it real hotShawty, wet your skirtBottom to the top, 'cause sex, no shirtI don't wanna stopBaby, that's the worstChilling in the houseAin't no no feeling like hitting in a girlGo slow hoodHe'll get better with a chairYou'll be looking at the sit up with your legs in the airI'll be ready in a minuteDon't go no wearIm'ma own yo hairGet it to the finishBaby let's go thereGiving you the bignessI'm that playerI'm so rareGimme them drawers like underwearPassion itSmashing itSl-sl-slapping itSmacking itUp all night all and graphing itIm'ma do need, put my bag in itLil mama, you ready 'cause I gotta tell you as soon as we leaving the clubIf you wanna cut, and I wanna cutAin't nothing more for me to discussBut I'll be(Chris Brown)I'll be putting it down in a minuteI won't really take, before you screaming my name, oh babyYou should rip off her clothes and get nakedI'll be like oh yeah, you'll be like oh yeahParty now, bumpin' here, makin' us sweatPut a little pedicure up on my chestThen we gon' sweat, sweat, sweatI'll be like oh yeah, you'll be like oh yeahMakin' us sweat(Flo Rida)Hey, lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look at you ladyWe can take it from the bed, to the couch, to the floor, to the stoveGet so so creativeRi-rip it off, that's ratedSh-shawty, we should get nakedBaby girl, that's if you can take itSip a little champagne and get faded, heyI wanna be the bling blingRight, I'll getting my lane, laneNo time, my girl, in the back of the rangeY'all be back them, making scream my nameSo much heat, you can touch the flameAll them freaks wanna rough with painBe my lead, girl I want your brainWet them feet, pretty much like rainS-Such a mess, messPut your pedicure on my chest, chestShawty, you feeling get blessed, blessedIn a minute, Im'ma need my head restI don't want you to fight itYou like it, then let's get excitedUp front like a pilotTake a long soon as the work is in a diet(Chris Brown)I'll be putting it down in a minuteI won't really take, before you screaming my name, oh babyYou should rip off her clothes and get nakedI'll be like oh yeah, you'll be like oh yeahParty now, bumpin' here, makin' us sweatPut a little pedicure up on my chestThen we gon' sweat, sweat, sweatI'll be like oh yeah, you'll be like oh yeahMakin' us sweat(Flo Rida)Hey, I-I wanna be, wanna be your Bath N Body WorksI-I wanna be, wanna be your Bath N Body Works, WorksI-I wanna ta-taste your Bath N Body WorksI-I wanna ta-ta-taste your Bath N Body Works, WorksLe-Let me s-smell your Bath N Body WorksLe-Let me s-s-smell your Bath N Body Works, WorksI-I wanna li-lick your Bath N Body WorksI-I wanna li-li-lick your Bath N Body Works, WorksHey, oh baby don't you want that goodOh baby don't you want that hoodOh baby can I do it like thatWake up in the morning got breakfast cookedSh-Shawty you just trippin' when I want that I know my job doneSo wet and a mop pimpin'Just know I'm a whole lotta fun and I'll be(Chris Brown)I'll be putting it down in a minuteI won't really take, before you screaming my name, oh babyYou should rip off her clothes and get nakedI'll be like oh yeah, you'll be like oh yeahParty now, bumpin' here, makin' us sweatPut a little pedicure up on my chestThen we gon' sweat, sweat, sweatI'll be like oh yeah, you'll be like oh yeahMakin' us sweat
采纳率:82%
来自团队:
现在的人啊,原唱都不知道。这是雷鬼之父bob marley的歌
淑熙 - 啦啦啦
Naughty Boy、sam Smith - La La La
希望你喜欢谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
啦啦啦的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。(中华二当家)
(星夜老师)
(-/ 等 闲人)
(戴眼镜嘚大鳗君)
第三方登录:& Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy are changing. Please review them. If you use our sites or applications on or after February 20th, 2018, you are agreeing to the new
and AllCodesSalesDealsFavorited! Sign up to save all your favorites?
/ Macys Promo CodeAdd to Your Favorites from 1459 users Would you recommend this store to a friend? YesNoThank you for your feedback!Sorry, we could not count your vote. Try again?Staff Pick15% Off Macy's Coupon with Text Sign UpClick through to get started. Used 65 times
Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveStaff Pick20% Off Your OrderGet 20% off when you open a Macy's credit card Used 354 times
Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveStaff Pick25% Off Your Next Purchase with Macys Email SignupLimited time only. Used 40 times
Ends 04/30/:59 PSTClick to Save25% Off Plus Active Featuring Ideology and MoreClick through to shop. Ends 04/22/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 40% Off DickiesClick through to shop. Ends 04/22/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 40% Off Select Styles From ColumbiaClick through to shop. Ends 04/22/:59 PSTClick to Save17% Off Calvin Klein Women's Luka Pumps$89.99$109.0017% offEnds 04/22/:59 PSTSee Deal40% Off Michael Kors Carter Large Reversible Tote$118.80$198.0040% offEnds 04/22/:59 PSTSee Deal42% Off Monroe Upholstered Queen Bed$289.00$499.0042% offEnds 04/22/:59 PSTSee Deal60% Off Walkabout 3 29'' Expandable Spinner Suitcase$151.99$380.0060% offEnds 04/23/:59 PSTSee Deal15-20% Off Macy's DiscountGet 15-20% off your next purchase when you buy online and pick up in store Ends 12/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveFree Shipping on $99+ OrdersDiscount applied at checkout. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 60% Off Kids Sale ItemsDiscounted price as marked. While supplies last. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveSee Featured Deals and PromotionsSee Macy's current offers. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to Save25% Off Coupon When You Sign Up for Macy's NewsletterEmailed within 72 hours. See site for details. Used 159 times
Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to Save$9.99 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under $99Click through to shop. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 60% Off KitchenwareDiscounted price as marked. While supplies last. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to Save25-50% Off SwimwearDiscounted prices as marked. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to Save30-50% Off Select Women's DressesDiscounted prices as marked. Used 7 times
Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to Save25-60% Off Select Men's ClothingDiscounted prices as marked. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to Save30-50% Off Home Sale and ClearanceDiscounted price as marked. While supplies last. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveFree Gifts with Select Beauty and Fragrance OrdersClick through to shop.While supplies last. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 75% Off Juniors Sale and ClearanceDiscounted price as marked. While supplies last. Used 8 times
Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 75% Off Women's Sale and ClearanceMacys discounts, limited time while items last. Ends 12/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 75% Off Men's Sale and ClearanceDiscounted price as marked. While supplies last. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 70% Off Bed + Bath Sale and CloseoutsDiscounted price as marked. While supplies last. Used 6 times
Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveUp to 75% Off Handbags and AccessoriesDiscounted price as marked. While supplies last. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to Save50-75% Off Shoes for WomenDiscounted price as marked. While supplies last. Ends 05/31/:59 PSTClick to SaveExtra 20% Off Macy's Super SundayEnter code at checkout. Ends 04/22/:59 PSTGet CodeTop CategoriesRelated StoresOffers Related To Macys CouponUpcoming SalesGet our EmailsNever miss another great coupon. Save more than before with savings alerts and new offers delivered right to your inbox.Coupons.com Mobile AppSave effortlessly with paperless coupons! Link your store loyalty cards, add coupons, then shop and save. Coupon CodesShop online with coupon codes from top retailers. Get Sears coupons, Best Buy coupons, and enjoy great savings with a Nordstrom promo code.About UsFind out more about how Coupons.com helps brands and retailers engage consumers with our portfolio of digital, social & mobile solutions.

我要回帖

更多关于 dnf on off关闭 的文章

随机推荐