1分钟前用户***192527预订2晚大阪2晚京都+1晚大阪市区或机场酒店,细品日本传统文化&&&&
1分钟前用户***预订探秘古道
上千好评 毅行徒步 单人/结伴出游 玩的一样嗨&&&&
1分钟前用户***650873预订游东方明珠、黄浦江游船、外滩
夜游魔都,纯玩0购物,感受夜上海的迷人魅力&&&&
1分钟前用户***180103预订26人大环线,漫步天空之镜4H,全程四星/品质酒店,秘境翡翠湖,4大美食,纯玩0购(当地参团)&&&&
2分钟前用户***150539预订特价欧洲,著名学府剑桥,牛津,曼彻斯特,大英博物馆,约克,爱丁堡城堡,温德米尔湖区,巨石阵,伦敦充足自由活动时间&&&&
2分钟前用户***210936预订[中秋]东航直飞,暑期升级2晚五星酒店,竹筏漂流餐,一价全含纯玩无购物,团签有领队,刷爆抖音欢乐亲子游&&&&
2分钟前用户***898071预订0购物,观天池,与鹤共舞,品美食,体会俄式风情,深度游&&&&有关罗马贝斯特韦斯特格罗布斯酒店 (Best Western Globus Hotel)的点评
客房123456789+客房 1:成人12345678年满 18 岁儿童01230-17 岁入住时的年龄:儿童 1:-?-&11234567891011121314151617搜索ITARM罗马Viale Ippocrate Hotels.com 好订网点评TripAdvisor点评评分细分(来自 273 条点评)108-96-74-51-3平均评分:清洁度8.6服务8.6舒适度8.2条件8.2附近区域7.6排序方式:日期:最近发表评分:由低到高评分:由高到低&&&第 2 页,共 6页&&下方的英文点评由其他国家/地区的住客发表:Had a weekend break in Rome. So needed a hotel that was clean and close to transport links which is why I picked this hotel. The room was big enough for our family of 5.The staff are very pleasant and whenever I had an issue e.g. shower leaking, safe not closing the service was excellent with these issues resolved quickly. My only gripes would be the breakfast is a simple affair with the only hot items rubbery scrambled eggs and some type of sausage and on TV Sky news as the only channel in english to watch after a long day sightseeing.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 3 晚 一位旅客gbEverything was perfect except the beds were very uncomfortable.Hotels.com 真实住客点评与朋友一同住宿 1 晚 ScottcaVery good hotel, comport bed sheet. We really like to stay here again even if a little far from train terminal. The only thing that I notice was the hardwood floor that makes noise, they should put carpet instead of hardwood.Hotels.com 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 4 晚 Rolandoussmall but functional room, good breakfastHotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 3 晚 AndreasgbOur stay was very comfy, short walk from MHotels.com 真实住客点评贝斯特韦斯特格罗布斯酒店 (Best Western Globus Hotel) 的回复Dear Aktham, thank you very much for leaving your nice words! Warm regards, Andrea全家住宿 5 晚 AkthamgbThe hotel was perfect for our family. The rooms had plenty of room for kids to play. My kids loved the toys, video games, and movies. Breakfast was good and kid friendly. Staff very friendly and helpful. 10 minute walk to metro. We would stay here again.Orbitz 真实住客点评家庭旅行 james e.usI love ur breakfast, not to far from the metro, wifi was excellent! The receptionist was very helpful.Orbitz 真实住客点评浪漫旅行 Angeline Q.usWe stayed for 1 night, but it was a little far from the central area of Rome and there was not much around the area. The hotel was clean and the staff was helpful. We needed to check out very early and they arranged for a box breakfast. The wi-fi in the room was horrible.Orbitz 真实住客点评家庭旅行 Kevin S.usone night in Rome, location not the best but metro near by that will take you directly to Colosseum in about 5 minutes. Rooms are clean. had to catch an early flight therefore did not stay for breakfast.Hotels.com 真实住客点评贝斯特韦斯特格罗布斯酒店 (Best Western Globus Hotel) 的回复Dear Ofelia, thank you very much for your review. It's a pity you didn't have enough time to enjoy our hotel in full. We hope you will have the chance to come again , this time for a few days. Warm regards, Andrea Marchiò-Quality supporter全家住宿 1 晚 Ofeliausvery children friendly hotel in a nice neighbourhood slightly out of the centre of Roma - but v easy to get in via the metro - only a few stops into the centre. staff went out of their way to be helpful to our 5 and 10 year olds - having toys and a play station 3 in the room was inspired. not sure why other hotels don't do this....Hotels.com 真实住客点评贝斯特韦斯特格罗布斯酒店 (Best Western Globus Hotel) 的回复Dear Davis, it's a pleasure for us to welcome those guests accompanied by families. We have special care for children both for the room choice and service. Thank you for havng chosen us. Warm regards, Andrea Marchiò-Quality supporter全家住宿 1 晚 davidgbis a family hotel , but good enough for stay in rome if you are on vacations.
close to TERMINI train station. you can walk but..is kinda far.
I would stay again defendly.Hotels.com 真实住客点评贝斯特韦斯特格罗布斯酒店 (Best Western Globus Hotel) 的回复Dear Mario, thank you very much for spending your time in leaving your impressione about your experience with us. It's a pleasure for us to hear you definetely would come back again. We are looking forward to welcoming you again. warm regards,与朋友一同住宿 1 晚 MariousGreat Hotel and workers!
I would recomend it to everyone :)Expedia 真实住客点评andrea 的回复Dear Anna, thank you very much for your nice words spent about us and our staff Warm regards, Andrea Marchiò-quality supporter其他旅行 一位旅客gbThis Hotel was a 3 night visit to Rome on our way to Greece. It was very well located, bus across the street, tram 1 block away, Metro 3 blocks away. The staff were very helpful. I had a bit of a medical emergency, the clerk wisely suggested I just go talk to a pharmacist, which worked out well. Double Room was a bit small but typical European size. However the triple room would have held all five of us. Breakfast was more the adequate.HotelClub 真实住客点评家庭旅行 Victoria LadiesauOk guys I don't usually take time to write reviews, and I travel a lot, but this place was amazing, I'm serious.
1. 15 minutes walking distance from Termini train station OR 2 minutes from THE SUBWAY stop which you can get at the Termini train station.
2. Very safe zone by their polyclinico hospital
3. AGAIN a metro stop is 2 blocks away with which one can buy a day pass and see the entire city
4. Spacious clean rooms with bunk beds and a temperpedic king bed, very nice updated bathroom with jetted tub.
5. Amazing breakfast buffet included
6. Free parking! For our rental car which we left parked and rode the metro.
7. free wifi which was a little slow but had a free mini bar too!
I'll be going back to the Globus guys.Orbitz 真实住客点评家庭旅行 Benjamin W.usStaff was exceptional. Close to center and subway.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 3 晚 LuigicaThe rooms were clean and comfortable the shower was a little small breakfast was really good but the elevator was so small if you have a large suitcase you will have to take I trip per family member and bag other then that very nice place to stayOrbitz 真实住客点评家庭旅行 Scott C.usThe hotel is good, the room was cleaned and the bed was comfortable. The only thing that I didn't like was the shower door does not close all the way, and makes a puddle inside the bathroom. In general the desk clerks were helpful.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 3 晚 一位旅客usWe actually stayed here one day only I felt it was too short a stay...the Hotel is excellent, very clean very helpful staff..just 5 minutes walk to the polytechnico metro station...as the time was short so I enquired the reception what are my options to see Rome and they recommended Hop in Hop off Bus trip..if I am going back to Rome again Best western is my only choice...I will recommend this blindly...Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 1 晚 LalgbThe hotel was great but the neighborhood wasn't the touristy area of Rome. A 15 minute walk to the Poloclinico subway station. Great service, breakfast, free wifi. A self serve lavandaria is close by to do your laundry.Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 1 晚 NancyusI enjoy my time at the globus it close to the site but not right in the middle of thing.A real Roman neighborhood not a tourist one.Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 8 晚 JamescaWe stayed 3 nights at the start of August, myself, partner and 2 children. The room was really big and accommodated us all very well and was a bonus for our son with the PS3. Upon entering the room there was a little game for the children to find a prize ?
Breakfast was really nice and filling.
A 20 minute walk to the termini. I would definitely recommend staying here and would returnHotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 3 晚 CraiggbThis hotel was excellent for a chain.
We enjoyed the hotel and it's location in Rome(Roma).
Close to Termini and excellent appearance inside.
Breakfast was wonderful and it needs work on Wi-Fi in rooms but in Public areas it was FAST and they had desktops to print museum tickets.
Some of the staff were extremely helpful.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 EusVery comfortable but not all that convenient...Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 3 晚 Johnusfriendly staff and willing to help... good breakfastbuffé, lot to choose from, even for picky kids :) Overall the hotel was nice and I'd recommend it to friends who wants to visit RomeHotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 2 晚 JúlíusieG well air-conditioned (my stay was during a serious heat wave).
Convenient to the university (La Sapienza).Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 6 晚 一位旅客ieGrateful for the quiet room 503, since we were sensitive to noise. However even there, we could hear talking from adjacent rooms. Most staff were helpful and polite. Lobby had many areas for group gathering and computer use. Wish that the hotel were closer to Termini, as well as metro station, especially when the week was at 100F.Hotels.com 真实住客点评商务差旅住宿 6 晚 一位旅客usThe kids loved the bunk beds. The room was spacious and only 10 minute walk to the Metro. By taxi from town centre around $15. Breakfast had a good variety.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 3 晚 一位旅客as下面的点评由其他国家/地区的酒店住客发表:El Wi Fi no muy bueno pero estaba en un 5 pisoHotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 4 晚 Gloria LeticiamxLe check’ in et Check out rapide. Tout est propre. L hotel se situe à 5/7mn à pied de la station de métro policlinico.
Possibilité de déjeuner sur place. H?tel très pratique.Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 2 晚 mathieufrDieses Hotel ist sehr familienfreundlich und empfiehlt sich für einen St?dtetrip nach Rom. In der Umgebung hat es gute Cafébar's sowie Restaurant welche günstig sind. Bus N°310 h?lt fast vor dem Hotel somit ist ein Transfer vom Bahnhof kein Problem. Wir würden dieses Hotel wieder buchen.Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 3 晚 PatrikchNos hospedamos nesse hotel pela segunda vez. O hotel é muito bom, ficamos em um quarto quádruplo (super espa?oso), as camas eram bem confortáveis e as roupas de cama bem gostosas.
No quarto tem chaleira de esquentar água, chás e a?úcar (cortesia).
O café da manh? é excelente (frutas, yogurte, cereais, croissant (3 tipos diferentes), p?es variados, bolos, ovo mexido, salsicha, nutela, manteiga, cream cheese, chá, café, leite, suco de fruta (suco artificial, n?o tomei), frios variados, deve ter mais coisas.
O hotel fica um pouco distante dos pontos turísticos, mas dá para fazer tudo a pé (menos o Vaticano), do centro, até o hotel de UBER,
fica em torno de 12 euros (se a diferen?a do pre?o for grande em rela??o a 1 hotel no centro, compensa fazer a reserva e pegar UBER), utilizávamos só na volta (já estávamos bem cansados de andar).
Voltaria a me hospedar nele.Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 5 晚 vaniabrHotel cómodo para familias poco lejos del centro pero con buenas vías de transporte habitaciones amplias y desayuno bueno Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客mxAbbastanza carino se non si hanno pretese, TV big con Sky, letti molto comodi.
Forse il prezzo un pò alto, c'è di meglio. Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Clòitho
soggiornato
nell'hotel
universitaria &La
soddisfatto
tranquilla
collegata.
Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 1 晚 PasqualinoitPositivo sotto tutti i punti di vista. Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 2 晚 Rosariait3??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???.
????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?.
?? ???? ?? ???.
?? ??? ??.
??? ??? ?? ??? ??
?????? ??? 15? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??. Hotels.com 真实住客点评住宿 4 晚 一位旅客krEro già stata,
in passato, al Globus.
Si conferma un hotel ottimo, pulito e silenzioso.
Perfetto il personale.
Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Federica itHotel confortevole, colazione ottima, personale gentile e per niente invadente. Vicino alla stazione. Avendo fatto da relatrice a un convegno organizzato nello stesso hotel, ho potuto stare totalmente a mio agio Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客itBuon rapporto qualità prezzo per camera doppia e prima colazione. Buffet vario, ben assortito, personale molto cordiale e pronto.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客itPulizia, accoglienza , ottima, unica pecca non mi sono accorto che nella prenotazione mancava la colazione Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客itDas Hotel liegt in einem Studentenviertel Roms und ist gut mit ?ffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln erreichbar. Das Hotelpersonal ist freundlich und zuvorkommend. Gefallen hat uns besonders (2 Erwachsene, 3 Kinder) das grosse Familienzimmer und das das umfangreiche Frühstück. Das Zimmer hatte auch einen kleinen Balkon und war ruhig gelegenn.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客deIl soggiorno presso l'hotel è stato piacevole. La posizione adiacente all'università è risultata rispondente allo scopo del soggiorno. Abbiamo ricevuto una cortesissima accoglienza.L'unico problema è stato l'apertura della porta della camera, poiché aveva problemi e faticava ad aprirsi.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 1 晚 Maria CarmelaitOttima posizione. Personale capace, gentil e disponibile. Camera ampia, pulita e confortevole. Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 Matteoitinternet no quarto muito ruim tem que fucar na entrada p fazer coisas de trabalhoExpedia 真实住客点评家庭旅行 alvarobrL'h?tel est situé à 2 arrêt de métro du centre, le petit déjeuné est varié et copieux ET inclus dans le prix de la chambre, les chambres sont super propre. 2 bouteilles d'eau gratuite alors que d'autre vous font payer pour le mini bar ainsi que la possibilité de déposer ses bagages si l'on veut faire un dernièr tour dans le centre ! Je recommande c'était super ! Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 EstellefrAlbergo pulito con staff cortese. Camera grande con bella terrazza. Super doccia, davvero enorme.Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客itnice hotel. they ve organised the transfer to and from the airport, which I recommend if you arrive in the evening. Expedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客deKaikki oli hyvin paitsi suihku oli ep?mielytt?v?? sill? vesi valui lattialle ja se oli pieni tila. Hotellissa oli hyv? ilmapiiri. Palvelu oli hyv?? ja henkil?kunnat olivat yst?v?llisi?.Hotels.com 真实住客点评全家住宿 10 晚 DawitfiLa estancia estuvo muy bien, el hotel esta cerca de la estación del metro Policlinico (10mins caminando) así que nos pudimos trasladar de un lado para otro con mucha facilidad, la limpieza y comodidad de la habitación muy buenasHotels.com 真实住客点评浪漫之旅住宿 4 晚 HectormxOverall, good experience, rooms are pretty big and comfortable, location is not bad, although if you plan to do the sightseeing, search another hotel, closer to the attraction pointsExpedia 真实住客点评其他旅行 一位旅客es本网站所包含的点评和评分是客户和提供者的主观意见,并不代表或反映 Hotels.com 好订网 的立场。对于因使用这些点评所导致的任何损害,Hotels.com 好订网 及提供点评内容的各方均不承担任何责任。&&第 2 页,共 6页&&无此酒店
5秒后跳转到

我要回帖

更多关于 罗布斯金门窗 的文章

随机推荐