you ad watch me cum for youber歌名是什么

求一首英文歌 男的唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌 男的唱的
听起来好像有 you lala we lasiki 的发音 我肯定我拼的不对 但是听起来就像这样 求大神解答
我有更好的答案
Stitches - Shawn MendesI thought that I've been hurt beforeBut no one's ever left me quite this soreYour words cut deeper than a knifeNow I need someone to breathe me back to lifeGot a feeing that I'm going underBut I know that I'll make it out aliveIf I quit calling you my loverMove onYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesJust like a moth drawn to a flameOh, you lured me in I couldn't sense the painYour bitter heart, cold to the touchNow I'm gonna reap what I sowI'm left seeing red on my ownGot a feeing that I'm going underBut I know that I'll make it out aliveIf I quit calling you my loverMove onYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my head, get you out of my headYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNow I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNow that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitches
采纳率:98%
来自团队:
引用薛仁贵不贵啊的回答:Stitches - Shawn MendesI thought that I've been hurt beforeBut no one's ever left me quite this soreYour words cut deeper than a knifeNow I need someone to breathe me back to lifeGot a feeing that I'm going underBut I know that I'll make it out aliveIf I quit calling you my loverMove onYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesJust like a moth drawn to a flameOh, you lured me in I couldn't sense the painYour bitter heart, cold to the touchNow I'm gonna reap what I sowI'm left seeing red on my ownGot a feeing that I'm going underBut I know that I'll make it out aliveIf I quit calling you my loverMove onYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my head, get you out of my headYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNow I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNow that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitches
Stitches - Shawn MendesI thought that I've been hurt beforeBut no one's ever left me quite this soreYour words cut deeper than a knifeNow I need someone to breathe me back to lifeGot a feeing that I'm going underBut I know that I'll make it out aliveIf I quit calling you my loverMove onYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesJust like a moth drawn to a flameOh, you lured me in I couldn't sense the painYour bitter heart, cold to the touchNow I'm gonna reap what I sowI'm left seeing red on my ownGot a feeing that I'm going underBut I know that I'll make it out aliveIf I quit calling you my loverMove onYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my headNeedle and the threadGonna wind up deadNeedle and the threadGotta get you out of my head, get you out of my headYou watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shakingFalling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesTripping over myself, achingBegging you to come helpAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNow I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitchesNow that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitches
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁知道这首歌叫什么名字_百度知道
谁知道这首歌叫什么名字
谁知道这歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
歌曲名称: 【Wili Good】 歌手名称: 【二马人圭】 试听
Wili GoodIf I very leave you watch you love me for one time If I very heart you watch you stupid by myselfI know I was wrong with you laugh at need youI hopes not to leave cause baby I miss you.If I didn't leave you, Would you love me for a long time. If i didn't hurt you. Would you still be by my side. I know I was wrong, Realise that I need you. I hope it's not too late. Cause baby I miss yourap......If I very leave you watch you love me for one time If I very heart you watch you stupid by myselfI know I was wrong with you laugh at need youI hopes not to leave cause baby I miss you.
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
二马人圭的《Wili Good》
歌名:二马人圭
格格 游牧情歌
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首英文歌,快歌,女生唱的,部分歌词是:watch me , follow me ,show me what you can do. 问歌名和演唱_百度知道
一首英文歌,快歌,女生唱的,部分歌词是:watch me , follow me ,show me what you can do. 问歌名和演唱
我有更好的答案
BRITNEY SPEARS - CIRCUS There's only two types of people in the worldThe ones that entertain, and the ones that observeWell baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girlDon't like the backseat, gotta be first (oh, oh)I'm like the ringleaderI call the shots (call the shots)I'm like a firecrackerI make it hot (make it hot)I run a tight shipI feel the adrenaline moving through my veins (hah, hah, hah)Spotlight on me and i'm ready to break (hah, hah, hah)I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage (hah, hah, hah)Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same (hah, hah, hah)All the eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)When i crack that whip, everybody gonna tripJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)Don't stand there watching me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dancefloorJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho)There's only two types of guys out there,Ones that can handle me, and the mamma boys are too scaredSo baby ,I hope the true can ???I wanna ??? , so be thereI'm like the ringleaderI call the shots (call the shots)I'm like a firecrackerI make it hot (make it hot)I run a tight shipI feel the adrenaline moving through my veins (hah, hah, hah)Spotlight on me and i'm ready to break (hah, hah, hah)I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage (hah, hah, hah)Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same (hah, hah, hah)All the eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)When i crack that whip, everybody gonna tripJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)Don't stand there watching me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dancefloorJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho)All the eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)When i crack that whip, everybody gonna tripJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)Don't stand there watching me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dancefloorJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)All the eyes on me in the center of the ringJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)When i crack that whip, everybody gonna tripJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)Don't stand there watching me, follow meShow me what you can doEverybody let go, we can make a dancefloorJust like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho)
采纳率:73%
来自团队:
布兰妮-three
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力