2002 文章 o 5410 评论
121 文章 o 499 评论
426 文章 o 389 评论
469 文章 o 2795 评论
66 文章 o 184 评论最近有什么刚新出的歌曲?_百度知道
最近有什么刚新出的歌曲?
像DJ、轻音乐、伤感的、RUB的都行。最好不是老歌!!!
我有更好的答案
有不同风格的,楼主可以根据自己喜欢的挑选o(∩_∩)o重度推荐《味道》辛晓琪:你手指淡淡烟草味道,是我记忆中曾被爱的味道《领悟》辛晓琪:多么痛的领悟,你曾是我的全部《心动》林晓培:过去让它过去,来不及《一秒的安慰》黄义达:给我机会,去体会,生命里有你多美《左边》苏打绿:请你张开双手,让我死在你怀中《残酷月光》林宥嘉:我会一直想你,忘记了呼吸《我不会唱歌》罗志祥:只要你能记得这首歌,给我最爱的《直觉反应》方炯滨 :直觉反应,你是我的奇迹《早知道爱》卢学睿:早知道爱,我已忘了喜欢《turly madly deeply》只要我活着,我们必须在一起《心墙》郭静:我感觉我懂你的特别《掌心里的海》风中叮咛:我的今天无法承载,你要的未来中文新歌top301. 心经 &王菲& 2. 一切为了爱 &品冠& 3. 寂寞先生 &曹格& 4. 云中的月亮 &腾格尔& 5. 在Ktv说爱你 &言承旭& 6. 让风吹吹我吧 &羽泉& 7. 畅爽开怀 &王力宏& 8. 亲爱的 &潘玮柏& 9. So Sorry &海鸣威& 10. 向世界的尽头 &羽泉& 11. 说你也一样爱着我 &张栋梁& 12. 红豆 &方大同& 13. 全是爱 &凤凰传奇& 14. 住在心里面 &吴克群& 15. 我要和你去飞翔 &谭维维& 16. 失眠 &许慧欣& 17. 放肆 &五月天& 18. 幸福的眼泪 &小沈阳& 19. 双人舞 &潘玮柏& 20. 另一半 &许茹芸& 21. 爱你在伤口 &任贤齐& 22. 小时候 &黄征& 23. 早点回家 &苏打绿& 24. Be With You &潘玮柏& 25. 中国我爱你 &凤凰传奇& 26. 锁住时间 &S.H.E& 27. 启程 &水木年华& 28. BYOB &李玟& 29. 影舞者 &蔡依林& 30. 无名指的光环 &张敬轩& 伤感的1.林宥嘉《背影》2.kokia《多谢》(这个是《泪的告白》的背景音乐) 3.卢学睿《早知道.爱》 4.蔡旻佑《我想要说》5.梦飞船《不值得》6.弦子《舍不得》《第三者的第三者》7.潘玮柏《谢谢》8.林俊杰《你要的不是我》9.李玖哲《想太多》《我会好好过》10.曹格《背叛》11.陶喆《爱我还是他》12.郭采洁《诚实的想你》13.罗志祥《好朋友》《我不会唱歌》14.苏打绿《左边》15.王菀之《你是我最爱的人》16.蓝喆《黑白画面》17.梁静茹《可惜不是你》18.周杰伦《退后》19.李圣杰《手放开》20.金莎《平行线》21.王心凌《第一次爱的人》22.vae《飞蛾》22.樱桃帮《你爱我吗》23.孙燕姿《雨天》好听的日韩歌曲1. 我的女孩 &Zayin& 2. I think I &浪漫满屋& 3. 北极星愿 &安七炫& 4. No way to say &滨崎步& 5. Kiss &仓木麻衣& 6. 阿里阿里 &李贞贤& 7. Wild eyes &神话& 8. 独一无二 &李贞贤& 9. 对不起不爱你 &张娜拉& 10. 东京爱情故事 &小田和正& 11. The way u are &东方神起& 欧美歌曲. Time To Say Goodbye &Sarah Brightman(莎拉.布莱曼)& 2. I Have A Dream &Westlife(西城男孩)& 3. I m With You &Avril Lavigne& 4. Holy Virgin &Groove Coverage(舞动精灵)& 5. Stop!Stop!Stop! &VIRGOS(圣女天团)& 6. We Belong Together &Mariah Carey(玛丽亚.凯莉)& 7. My Love &Westlife(西城男孩)& 8. God Is A Girl &Groove Coverage(舞动精灵)& 9. Shut Up And Drive &Rihanna& 10. I Will Always Love You &Whitney Houston& 轻音乐1.KISS THE RAIN 2.爱的罗曼史 3.卡农 4.tears 5.罗密欧与朱丽叶6. 秋日私语 7.Snow(静静的雪)8.最后的华尔兹 9.爱的纪念10. 忧郁的爱 11.Love Of My Life(一生爱恋)12summer-久石让
采纳率:54%
音乐分享天下: 1 会呼吸的痛 梁静茹 2 原谅 张玉华 3 下雨天 南拳妈妈 4 我们说好的 张靓颖 5 可惜不是你 梁静茹 6 洛丽塔 卓亚君 7 舍不得 弦子 8 左边 杨丞琳 9 夏伤 sara 10 burning maria arredondo 11 爱如空气 孙俪 这些都我喜欢的歌曲,拿出来分享下,喜欢的就采纳我答案,谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。一首蓝调歌曲.女声.貌似一直在重复[when i see you...]挺好听.请问这首歌是什么?_百度知道
一首蓝调歌曲.女声.貌似一直在重复[when i see you...]挺好听.请问这首歌是什么?
一直在重复[WHEN I SEE YOU..WHEN I SEE YOU].旋律也在重复.差不多是&哆.瑞咪.哆瑞咪发咪瑞......&呃不知道这样说能不能听的懂....
我有更好的答案
When I See You歌手:Macy Grayit's been 3 days since i screamed and hung up on youall i wanted was to hold you tighti'm sorry, baby, never meant to be mean to youand i hope you call me back tonightyou're hesitating 'cause you don't want another fighti promise, baby, it'll be alrighttruth is all i'm doing is missing youthinking about when i'm gonna see you* hey baby, when i see youi'm gonna love you all over the placehey baby, when i see youi'm gonna kiss you all over your faceit's been 3 days since you screamed and hung up on meall you wanted was to hold me tightnow you're calling to say &hey& and make up with mebut i think i need a little more timei'm hesitating cause i don't want another fightand i want a love to be alrighttruth is all i'm doin' is missin' youthinkin' ever when i'm gonna see yourepeat *dance with me, love me so more better than salmming doorsspread your love all over my facewhen i see yourepeat * twice下载地址:
采纳率:36%
可能是欧美的When I See You,是Macy Gray唱的还有就是韩国的李孝利,remember me ,里面还是这句歌词。
When I See You Macy Gray或者 when i see you smile
歌手:clay aiken
专辑:a thousand different ways
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。可以像when you are gone一样的歌,推荐几个,最好能给出歌词(带翻译最好)。_百度知道
可以像when you are gone一样的歌,推荐几个,最好能给出歌词(带翻译最好)。
最好是英文歌,谢谢
我有更好的答案
你是指要艾薇儿的歌吗??
类似的话:&innocence&
&i will be& &nobody's home&rihanna &cry&
&unfaithful&delta &lost without you&
你说的是艾薇儿的吧!这样的抒情歌很多,给你几首都是女生的吧!Everytime---布兰尼Notice me, take my hand 注意我吧,握住我的手 Why are we strangers when 为什么我们之间成了陌生人 Our love is strong 在我们仍深爱的时候 Why carry on without me 为什么丢下我走了? Everytime I try to fly, I fall 每当我想飞的时候我会坠落 Without my wings, I feel so small 失去了我的翅膀,我感到那么渺小 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. And everytime I see you in my dreams 每次我在梦中看到你 I see your face, it's haunting me 看到你的脸庞都使我心疼 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. I make believe that you are here 我使我相信你仍在这 It's the only way I see clear 只有这样我才能清醒 What have I done 我到底做了什么? You seem to move on easy 使你那么轻松的放手 Everytime I try to fly, I fall 每当我想飞的时候我会坠落 Without my wings, I feel so small 失去了我的翅膀,我感到那么渺小 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. And everytime I see you in my dreams 每次我在梦中看到你 I see your face, it's haunting me 看到你的脸庞都使我心疼 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. I may have made it rain 也许哭泣是我的错 Please forgive me 请你原谅我 My weakness caused you pain 我的软弱给你带来痛苦 And this song's my sorry 而这首歌就是我的道歉 At night I pray 我在夜里祷告 That soon your face will fade away 希望你给我的印象会慢慢淡去 Everytime I try to fly, I fall 每当我想飞的时候我会坠落 Without my wings, I feel so small 失去了我的翅膀,我感到那么渺小 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝. And everytime I see you in my dreams 每次我在梦中看到你 I see your face, it's haunting me 看到你的脸庞都使我心疼 I guess I need you, baby 我想我真的需要你,宝贝.
第二首 泰勒-斯威夫特Love Story初次见面的那年, 我们还很年轻We were both young when I first saw you我站在阳台上闭上双眼, 脑中的回忆慢慢重播I close my eyes and the flashback starts I'm standing there我闭上双眼站在夏日的阳台上思绪便泛起On a balcony in summer air看到五光十色的灯光, 看到派对上华丽的长裙。See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns看见你从人群中走出来跟我打招呼See you make your way through the crowd and say hello但我不知道。Little did I know当知道了你叫罗密欧後,你向我的窗户扔了石子That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles而我的爸爸说&远离朱丽叶!&And my daddy said stay away from Juliet我坐在楼梯上哭泣, 心里祈求著你不要走And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go我说And I said罗密欧请你带我去一个能让我们单独相处的地方Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone我会一直等待, 我们只有逃走I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run那时你将会是一位王子而我亦会是一位公主You'll be the prince and I'll be this princess只要你说好这就将会是一个爱情故事It's a love story Baby, just say yes那麼我偷偷地到花园与你见面So I sneak out to the garden to see you我们闭上了嘴, 静静的, 因为给他们发现了我们就完了We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew请你闭上眼睛, So close your eyes让我们暂时逃离这个城镇Escape this town for a little whileOh, oh, oh因你是罗密欧, 感觉与你相爱就像在犯罪(scarlet letter,一本书名)'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter而我的爸爸说&远离朱丽叶!&And my daddy said stay away from Juliet但你是我的一切, 我祈求著你不要走But you were everything to me, I was begging you please don't go我说And I said罗密欧请你带我去一个能让我们单独相处的地方Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone我会一直等待, 我们只有逃走I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run那时你将会是一位王子而我亦会是一位公主You'll be the prince and I'll be this princess只要你说好这就将会是一个爱情故事It's a love story Baby, just say yes罗密欧请救我, 他们试图改变我的感觉Romeo save me , they try to tell me how it feels这爱虽然很艰难, 但这一定是真爱This love is difficult, but it's real现在不要害怕,我们定能摆脱这困境Don't be afraid now, we'll get out of this mess只要你说好这就将会是一个爱情故事It's a love story Baby, just say yesOh, oh, oh我等待到累了I got tired of waiting甚至想著你是否真的会来Wondering if you were ever coming around我对你的信任渐渐动摇了My faith in you was fading但当我在城镇遇见你时When I met you on the outskirts of town我说And I said罗密欧请救救我, 孤单的感觉一直缠绕著我Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone.我一直等著你,但你一直也不来I keep waiting for you but you never come这是真的吗? 我的思绪不知道怎麼想Is this in my head? I don't know what to think他跪在地上,并掏出一枚钻戒说He knelt to the groud and pulled out a ring and said嫁给我, 朱丽叶Marry me ,Juliet我不会再让你感到孤单You'll never have to be alone我知道我爱你, 一直都深爱你I love you and that's all I really know我和你的爸爸谈了, 快去拿你的白色婚纱I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress只要你说好这就将会是一个爱情故事It's a love story Baby, just say yesOh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh初次见面的那年, 我们还很年轻We were both young when I first saw you
第三首 Rihanna的Cry (UK Bonus Track)Cry Rihanna Dedicate This Song to Myself Another tactic to get my heart broken Another tactic to get upset and cry Cause I never leave my heart open Never hurts me to say goodbye Relationships don't get deep to me Never got the whole in love thing And someone can say they love me truely But at the time it didn't mean a thing My mind is gone' i'm spinning round And deep inside' my tears i'll drown I'm losing grip' what's happening I stray from love' this is how I feel This time was different Felt like' I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life Now i'm' in this condition And i've' got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart But no matter what you'll never see me cry Did it happen when we first kissed Cause it's hurting me to let it go Maybe cause we spent so much time And I know that it's no more I shoulda never let you hold me baby Maybe why i'm sad to see us apart I didn't give to you on purpose Gotta figure out how you stole my heart My mind is gone' i'm spinning round And deep inside' my tears i'll drown I'm losing grip' what's happening I stray from love' this is how I feel This time was different Felt like' I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life Now i'm' in this condition And i've' got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart But no matter what you'll never see me cry How did I get here with you' i'll never know I never meant to let it get so' personal After all I tried to do' stay away from loving you I'm broken hearted' I can't let you know And I won't let it show You won't see me cry This time was different Felt like' I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life Now i'm' in this condition And i've' got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart But no matter what you'll never see me cry This time was different Felt like' I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life Now i'm' in this condition And i've' got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart But no matter what you'll never see me cry All my life... THE END
1、promise don't come easy 2、burning 3、my love 4、see in the sun
Nothing change is my love
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。品味乖张 人格分裂「Wechat」:Lison2Me投稿:29粉丝:53分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFF

我要回帖

更多关于 I主题 的文章

随机推荐