歌词ii just wanna staybe,so baby please stay to call my love

当前位置: >>
WESTLIFE所有歌词整理
1999 年 01 Swear It Again 02 If I Let You Go 03 Flying Without Wings 04 Fool Again 05 No No 06 I Don't Wanna Fight 07 Change The World 08 Moments 09 Seasons In The Sun 10 I Need You 11 Miss You 12 More Than Words 13 Open Your Heart 14 Try Again 15 What I Want Is What I've Got 16 We Are One 17 Can't Lose What You Never Had 2000 年 01 My Love 02 What Makes A Man 03 I Lay My Love On You 04 Against All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now) 05 When You're Looking Like That 06 Close 07 Somebody Needs You 08 Angels Wings 09 Soledad 10 Puzzle of My Heart 11 Dreams Come True 12 No Place That Far 13 You Make Me Feel 14 Loneliness Knows Me By Name 15 Fragile Heart 16 Every Little Thing You Do 17 Uptown Girl 18 I Have a Dream 19 My Girl 2001 年 01 Queen of My Heart 02 Bop Bop Baby 03 I Cry 04 Uptown Girl 05 Why Do I Love You 06 I Wanna Grow Old With You 07 When You're Looking Like That 08 Evergreen 09 World Of Our Own 10 To Be Loved 11 Drive (For All Time) 12 If Your Heart's Not In It 13 When You Come Around 14 Don't Say It's Too Late 15 Don't Let Me Go 16 Walk Away 17 Love Crime 18 Imaginary Diva 19 Angel 20 Bad Girls 2002 年 01 Swear It Again 02 If I Let You Go 03 Flying Without Wings 04 I Have a Dream 05 Fool Again 06 Against All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now) 07 My Love 08 What Makes a Man 09 Uptown Girl 10 Queen of My Heart 11 World of Our Own 12 Bop Bop Baby 13 When You're Looking Like That 14 Unbreakable 15 Written In the Stars 16 How Does It Feel 17 Tonight 18 Love Takes Two 19 Miss You Nights 2003 年 01 Mandy 02 Hey Whatever 03 Heal 04 Obvious 05 When A Woman Loves A Man 06 On My Shoulder 07 Turn Around 08 I Did it For You 09 Thank You 10 To Be With You 11 Home 12 Lost In You 13 What Do They Know? 2004 年 01 Ain't That A Kick In The Head 02 Fly Me To The Moon 03 Smile 04 Let There Be Love 05 The Way You Look Tonight (feat. Joanne Hindley) 06 Come Fly With Me 07 Mack The Knife 08 I Left My Heart In San Francisco 09 Summer Wind 10 Clementine 11 When I Fall In Love 12 Moon River 13 That's Life 2005 年 01 You Raise Me Up 02 When You Tell Me That You Love Me (feat.Diana Ross) 03 Amazing 04 That's Where You Find Love 05 She's Back 06 Desperado 07 Colour My World 08 In This Life 09 Heart Without A Home 10 Hit You With The Real Thing 11 Change Your Mind 12 Maybe Tomorrow 2006 年 01 The Rose 02 Total Eclipse Of The Heart 03 All Out Of Love (feat. Delta Goodrem) 04 You Light Up My Life 05 Easy 06 You Are So Beautiful (To Me) 07 Have You Ever Been In Love 08 Love Can Build A Bridge 09 The Dance 10 All Or Nothing 11 You've Lost That Loving Feeling 12 Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You (Bonus Track) 附加 CD 中的歌曲 01 Butterfly Kisses 02 Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You 03 If 04 Solitaire 05 Still There 06 Total Eclipse Of The Heart (remix)2007 年 01 Home 02 Us Against The World 03 Something Right 04 I'm Already There 05 When I'm With You 06 Have You Ever 07 It's You 08 Catch My Breath 09 The Easy Way 10 I Do 11 Pictures In My Head 12 You Must Have Had A Broken Heart 2009 年 01 What About Now 02 How To Break A Heart 03 Leaving 04 Shadows 05 Talk Me Down 06 Where We Are 07 The Difference 08 As Love Is My Witness 09 Another World 10 No More Heroes 11 Sound Of A Broken Heart 12 Reach Out 13 I'll See You Again 2010 年 01 Beautiful Tonight 02 Safe 03 Chances 04 I Will Reach You 05 Closer 06 The Reason 07 Tell Me It's Love 08 I Get Weak 09 Before It's Too Late 10 No One's Gonna Sleep Tonight 11 Difference In Me 12 Too Hard to Say Goodbye Swear It AgainShane: I wanna know 我想知道 Who ever told you I was letting go 是谁告诉你我将离去 Of the only joy that I have ever known 离开我生命中唯一的喜悦 Girl, they were lying 女孩,他们都撒了谎 Just look around 看看四周 And all of the people that we used to know 我们所熟知的那些人们 Have just given up, they wanna let it go 都纷纷放弃 But we're still trying 但我们仍一直努力 So you should know this love we share was never made to die 你应该知道我们之间的爱 是注定不会凋谢 I’m glad we're on this one way street just you and I Just you and I 我发誓愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲 只是我和你 All: I'm never gonna say goodbye 我永远不会与你说再见 Cos I never wanna see you cry 因为我永远不想见到你哭泣 I swore to you my love would remain 我向你发誓我将爱你不渝 And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad 我再一次发誓 我永远不会亏了你 Cos I never wanna see you sad 因为我从来都不愿意看到你难过 I swore to share your joy and your pain 我发誓我愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲 And I swear it all over again 我再一次承诺。 Shane: All over again 再一次。 Some people say 有人说 That everything has got its place in time 世事总有其归属与时空 Even the day must give way to the night 就连白天也要向黑夜让步 But I'm not buying 但是我不相信 Cos in your eyes 因为在你的严重 I see a love that burns eternally 我看到了爱的火花无尽的燃烧着 And if you see how beautiful you are to me 如果你知道你对我来说是如此的美丽 You'll know I'm not lying 你就会知道我没有说谎 Sure there'll be times we wanna say goodbye 当然我们也经历过分手的时刻 But even if we try 但是如果我们再努力一些 There are some things in this life won't be denied 生命中有一些美丽是无法轻言放弃的 Won't be denied 不会。。 All: I'm never gonna say goodbye 我永远不会与你说再见 Cos I never wanna see you cry 因为我永远不想见到你哭泣 I swore to you my love would remain 我向你发誓我将爱你不渝 And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad 我再一次发誓 我永远不会亏了你 Cos I never wanna see you sad 因为我从来都不愿意看到你难过 I swore to share your joy and your pain 我发誓我愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲 And I swear it all over again 我再一次承诺。 Mark: The more I know of you is the more I know I love you 每一次见你,我都发觉自己更加的爱你 And the more that I'm sure I want you forever and ever more 我更确定 我想永远和你在一起 甚至更久 And the more that you love me, the more that I know 你越爱我,我就越来越明白了 Oh that I'm never gonna let you go 我永远不会让你离开我 Gotta let you know that I 会让你知道 All: I'm never gonna say goodbye 我永远不会与你说再见 Cos I never wanna see you cry 因为我永远不想见到你哭泣 I swore to you my love would remain 我向你发誓我将爱你不渝 And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad 我再一次发誓 我永远不会亏了你 Cos I never wanna see you sad 因为我从来都不愿意看到你难过 I swore to share your joy and your pain 我发誓我愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲 And I swear it all over again 我再一次承诺。If I Let You Goday after day, time passed away and i just can't get you off my mind nobody knows, i hide it inside i keep on searching but i can't find mark:the courage to show to letting you know i've never felt so much love before all(shane lead):and once again i'm thinking about taking the easy way out all: but if i let you go i will never know what my life would be holding you close to me will i ever see you smiling back at me? (shane: oh yeah) how will i know if i let you go? bryan:night after night i hear myself say why can't this feeling just fade away there's no one like you (no one like you) you speak to my heart (speak to my heart) it's such a shame we're worlds apart shane:i'm too shy to ask, i'm too proud to lose but sooner or later i gotta choose and once again i'm thinking about taking the easy way out all: but if i let you go i will never know what my life would be, holding you close to me will i ever see you smiling back at me? (oh yeah) how will i know shane: if i let you go ? shane:if i let you go ooooh baby bryan:once again i'm thinking about taking the easy way out but if i let you go i will never know what my life would be, holding you close to me (mark: close to me) will i ever see you smiling back at me? (shane: oh yeah) how will i know bryan: if i let you go? i will never know will i ever see you smiling back at me? oh yeah how will I know but if i let you goFlying Without WingsEverybody's looking for a something One thing that makes it all complete You'll find it in the strangest places Places you never knew it could be Some find it in the face of their children Some find it in their lovers eyes Who can deny the joy it brings When you've found that special thing You're flying without wings Some find it sharing every morning Some in their solitary lives You'll find it in the words of others A simple line can make you laugh or cry W&B]You find it in the deepest friendship The kind you cherish all your life And when you know how much that means You've found that special thing You're flying without wings So, impossible as they may seem You've got to fight for every dream Cos who's to know which one you let go Would have made you complete Well, for me it's waking up beside you To watch the sun rise on your face To know that I can say I love you at any given time or place [W&B]It's little things that only I know Those are the things that make you mine And it's like flying without wings Cos you're my special thing I'm flying without wings And you're the place my life begins And you'll be where it ends I'm flying without wings And that's the joy you bring I'm flying without wings Fool AgainBaby I know the story I've seen the picture It's written all over your face Tell me, what's the secret That you've been hiding And who's gonna take my place I should've seen it comin' I should've read the signs Anyway, I guess it's over Can't believe that I'm the fool again I thought this love would never end How was I to know You never told me Can't believe that I'm the fool again And I who thought you were my friend How was I to know, you never told me Baby, you should've called me When you were lonely When you needed me to be there Sadly, you never gave me To many chances To show you how much I care I should've seen it comin' I should've read the signs Anyway, I guess it's over Can't believe that I'm the fool again I thought this love would never end How was I to know You never told me Can't believe that I'm the fool again And I who thought you were my friend How was I to know, you never told me About the pain and the tears ohooooo, if i could I would Turn back the time oh yeah... I Should've seen it comin' I should've read the signs Anyway, I guess it's over Can't believe that I'm the fool again I thought this love would never end How was I to know You never told me Can't believe that I'm the fool again And I who thought you were my friend How was I to know, you never told me Can't believe that I'm the fool again I thought this love would never end How was I to know You never told me Can't believe that I'm the fool again How was I to know, you never told meNo NoNono... Once we had it all for the taking Love was just me and you You better think twice About the plans that you're making of splitting one word in two Put your mind in doubt Did you ever think about Everything that we're missing Don't you make me see What is best for me 'Cause I just won't listen baby I don't need nobody Anyone to take your place but you No no no no I just couldn't fall for anyone new Nobody but you Girl you are the life that i'm living I just can't go on without you Let's make it alright Wake up to what we've been given Remember the things we've been through Put your mind in doubt Did you ever think about Everything that we're missing Don't you make me see What is best for me 'Cause I just won't listen baby I don't need nobody Anyone to take your place but you No no no no I just couldn't fall for anyone new Nobody but you I can't imagine The two of us apart Can't find a reason 'Cause I still believe There's no one like you That is why I need Nobody but you Don't need nobody To take your place but you Don't need nobody at all No no no no... No no no no I don't need nobody Anyone could take your place but you No no no no I just couldn't fall for anyone new Nobody but you No no no no... I don't need nobody No no no no baby... I don't need nobody No no no no... I just couldn't fall for anyone new Nobody but youI Don't Wanna FightI can't sleep everything I ever knew is a lie, without you I can't breathe When my heart is broke in two There's no beat Without you You're not gone, but you're not here Is that the way it seems tonight Cause we can try to end these wars I know that we can make it right Cause baby I don't wanna fight no more I forgot what we were fighting for And as lonely as it's in my heart Wont let me be apart from you I don't wanna have to try Girl to live without you in my life So, I'm hoping we can start tonight Cause I don't wanna fight, no more How can I live When everything that I adore And everything I'm living for Girl it's in you I can't dream Sleepless nights have got me by The only dream I've ever had Is being with you I know that we can make it right It's gonna take a little time Lets not leave ourselves with no way out Lets not cross that line (that line) I don't wanna fight no more I forgot what we were fighting for And as lonely as it's in my heart Won't let me be apart from you I don't wanna have to try Girl to live without you in my life So, I'm hoping we can start tonight Cause I don't wanna fight, no more I made a bet, I made a vow That I will never let you go I mean it then, I mean it now And I wanna tell you so I don't wanna fight no more (oh no) I forgot what we were fighting for And as lonely as it's in my heart Won't let me be apart from you I don't wanna have to try Girl to live without you in my life So, I'm hoping we can start tonight (can we start) Cause I don't wanna fight, no more I don't wanna fight no more I forgot what we were fighting for And as lonely as it′s in my heart Won't let me be apart from you I don't wanna have to try Girl to live without you in my life So, I'm hoping we can start tonight Cause I don't wanna fight, no more It's a lie, without you, without youChange The WorldSince you've gone, well it Seems like everything is wrong And deep inside, I know that I've Lost much more than pride Well happiness is getting further away Girl I miss you more than words can say I need a miracle now So tell me How can I change the world 'Cos I sure can't change your mind Where's the miracle I need now Got to get to you somehow 'Cos I can't change the world I can't change the world No I can't change the world Losing you, well it's been the hardest thing to do So I close my eyes and tell myself That somehow I'll survive Well you gave me heaven then you Took it away Girl I miss you more with each Passing day I need a miracle now So tell me... How can I change the world 'Cos I sure can't change your mind Where's the miracle I need now Got to get to you somehow And it's so sad that you have to leave me Just so you can find yourself And it's so sad that you just can't see I love you more than life itself No I can't change the world How can I change the world 'Cos I sure can't change your mind Where's the miracle I need now Got to get to you somehow 'Cos I can't I can't change the world Got to get to you somehow No I can't change the worldMomentsif i die tonight, id go with no regrets if its in your arms i know that i was blessed and if your eyes are the last thing that i see then i know the beauty heaven holds for me but if i make it through, if i live to see the day if im with you, ill know just what to say the truth be told, girl you take my my breath away every minute, every hour, every day cause every moment we share together is even better than the moment before if every day was as good as today was then i cant wait until tomorrow comes a moment in time is all thats given you and me a moment in time, and its something you should seize so i wont make the mistake of letting go everyday youre here im gonna let you know that every moment we share together is even better than the moment before if every day was as good as today was then i cant wait until tomorrow comes each morning that i get up, i love you more than ever so girl ill never go away, never stray so every moment we share together is even better than than the moment before if every day was as good as today was then i cant wait until tomorrow comes so every moment we share together is even better than than the moment before if every day was as good as today was then i cant wait until tomorrow comes i love, love, love the moments (oh yeah) moments we share together i love, love, love the moments (oh yeah) i pray theyd last forever i love, love, love the moments (oh yeah) moments we share together i love, love, love the moments (oh yeah) i pray theyd last foreverSeasons In The SunGoodbye to you my trusted friend / 再见了,我的挚友 We've known each other since we were nine or ten /我们九岁十岁时就相识 Together we've climbed hills and trees / 曾经一起爬山爬树 Learned of love and ABC's / 学习爱与基础的知识 Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees / 擦破了膝盖,也打破了心灵的障碍 Goodbye my friend it's hard to die / 再见了,我的朋友,我也不愿离开 When all the birds are singing in the sky / 当所有的鸟儿都在天空歌唱时 Now that spring is in the air / 春天就弥漫在空气中 Pretty girls are everywhere / 到处都是漂亮的女孩 Think of me and I'll be there / 想起我,我就会回到你身边 We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有幸福快乐,也曾 拥有阳光季节 But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time / 但 那些我们爬过的山,都已成为时间以外的季节 Goodbye Papa,please pray for me / 再见了,爸爸,请为我祈祷吧 I was the black sheep of the family / 我是家里的害群之马 You tried to teach me right from wrong / 你总是教我弃恶扬善 Too much wine and too much song /太多的酒与歌 Wonder how I got along /真不知我是如何过来的 Goodbye papa,it's hard to die / 再见了,爸爸,我也不愿离开 When all the birds are singing in the sky /当所有的鸟儿都在天空歌唱时 Now that the spring is in the air /春天就弥漫在空气中 Little children everywhere /到处都是小小孩 When you see them I'll be there / 当你看见他们时,我就在你身边 We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有幸福快乐,也曾 拥有阳光季节 But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但 那些酒与歌,都随着季节更迭早已流逝 We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有幸福快乐,也曾 拥有阳光季节 But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但 那些酒与歌,都随着季节更迭早已流逝 Goodbye Michelle my little one / 再见了,蜜雪儿,我的小宝贝 You gave me love and helped me find the sun /你给我的爱帮我找到阳光 And every time that I was down /还有每当我沮丧时 You would always come around / 你总是来到我身边 And get my feet back on the ground / 让我重新脚踏实地 Goodbye Michelle it's hard to die / 再见了,蜜雪儿,我也不愿离开 When all the birds are singing in the sky /当所有的鸟儿都在天空歌唱时 Now that the spring is in the air / 春天就弥漫在空气中 With the flowers everywhere / 伴随着漫天花儿 I wish that we could both be there / 希望我能与你同在 We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有幸福快乐,也曾 拥有阳光季节 But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time / 但那些我们爬过的 山,都只是时间以外的季节 We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有幸福快乐,也曾 拥有阳光季节 But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那些酒与歌,都 随着季节更迭早已流逝 We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有幸福快乐,也曾 拥有阳光季节 But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 但那些酒与歌,都 随着季节更迭早已流逝 We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun / 我们拥有幸福快乐,也曾 拥有阳光季节 But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone/ 但那些酒与歌,都随 着季节更迭早已流逝 We had joy,we had fun,we had seasons in the sun/我们拥有幸福快乐,也曾拥 有阳光季节 But the stars we could reach were just starfishes on the beach/但那些我们能触 碰到的星星,只是沙滩 上的海星I Need YouBaby baby,I swear to you Baby baby,I'm here for you I don't know why Why I did those things to you What went through my mind And I don't know why Why I broke your heart in two Guess that I was blind Baby how I wish you could forgive me Just one more time And I swear I'll be there Anytime you want me to I'll be true Here for you Don't leave me lonely Cause I need you I've been a fool Now I can see the price to pay I can't run and hide Cause I'm loosing you And my chances slipped away With each time I lied Baby how I wish you could forgive me One more time And I swear I'll be there Anytime you want me to I'll be true Here for you Don't leave me lonely Cause I need you Baby living without you Will tear me apart When I know how it could have been But I don't care what it leads to Let's make a new start And give love a chance to win [02:33 ] Cause baby I swear Baby baby,I swear to you Any time you want me to(yes,I swear) Baby baby,I here for you Don't leave me lonely cause I need you And I swear I'll be there Anytime you want me to I'll be true Here for you Don't leave me lonely Cause I need you And I swear I'll be there(I will be there) I'll be ture(I will be ture) Don't leave me lonely Cause I need you Yes,baby I need youMiss YouI can't sleep, I just can't breathe When your shadow is all over me baby Don't wanna be, a fool in your eyes 'Cause what we had was built in lies And when our love seems to fade away Listen to me hear what I say I don't wanna feel The way that I do I just wanna be Right here with you I don't wanna see See us apart I just wanna say it straight from my heart I miss you... What would it take, for you to see To make you understand that I'll always believe You and I, can make it through And still know, I can't get over you And when our love seems to fade away Listen to me hear what I say I don't wanna feel The way that I do I just wanna be Right here with you I don't wanna see See us apart I just wanna say it straight from my heart I miss you... 'Cause when our love always fades away Listen to me hear what I say I don't wanna feel The way that I do I just wanna be Right here with you I don't wanna see See us apart I just wanna say it straight from my heart I miss you... I don't wanna feel The way that I do I just wanna be Right here with you I don't wanna see See us apart I just wanna say it straight from my heart I miss you...More Than WordsSaying I love you Is not the words I want to hear from you It's not that I want you Not to say but if you only knew How easy it would be to show me how you feel More than words is all you have to do to make it real Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me Cos I'd already know What would you do if my heart was torn in two More than words to show you feel That your love for me is real What would you say if I took those words away Then you couldn't make things new Just by saying I love you it? s more than words, it? s more than what you say it? s the things you do oh yeah it? s more than words, it? s more than what you say it? s the things you do oh yeah Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand All you have to do is close your eyes And just reach out your hands and touch me Hold me close don't ever let me go More than words is all I ever needed you to show Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me Cos I'd already know What would you do if my heart was torn in two More than words to show you feel That your love for me is real What would you say if I took those words away Then you couldn't make things new Just by saying I love youOpen Your HeartI didn't mean yo let you down You have to belive it I don't know what went through my mind But now I can see That I waited too long To tell you how much it matters Just to be right here with you But I couldn't think of anything better I should have told you so Baby open your heart Won't you give me a second chance And I'll be here forever Open your heart Let me show you how much I care And I will make you understand If you open your heart To love me once again I'll try to make it up to you I want you to know Baby I swear that I'll be true And never let go If I waited too long To tell you how much it matters Just to be right here with you But I couldn't think of anything better I should have told you so Baby open your heart Won't you give me a second chance And I'll be here forever Open your heart Let me show you how much I care And I will make you understand If you open your heart To love me once again We could relive this pain and sorrow But we better do it in time Start over here and save tomorrow I wanna make you mine Open your heart with a chance And I'll be here forever Open your heart and I'll care And I will make you understand Oh baby, If you open your heart To love me once again Baby open your heart Won't you give me a second chance And I'll be here forever Open your heart Let me show you how much I care And I will make you understand If you open your heart To love me once againTry AgainHush now don't you cry There will be a better day I promise you We can work it out But only if you let me know What's on your mind Baby, I thought it was forever Through any kind of weather But some day you will find what your searching for Try again Never stop believing Try Again Don't give up on your love Stumble and fall Its the heart of it all When you fall down (down) Just try again So, lie down, let it go Hey, you will never be alone I promise you If you can't fight the feeling (Oh yeah) Surrender in your heart Remember love will set you free Baby, I thought it was forever You would always be together But some day you will find what you're searching for Try again Never stop believing Try Again Don't give up on your love Stumble and fall Its the heart of it all When you fall down (down) Just try again Baby when a heart is crying Its sometimes feels like dying The tear drops fall like rain Baby, I thought it was forever You would always be together But some day you will find what you're searching for Try again Never stop believing Try Again Don't give up on your love Try again Never stop believing Try Again Don't give up on your love Stumble and fall Its the heart of it all When you fall down Just try againWhat I Want Is What I've GotAll that I want in my life, is the feeling of peace, deep within me truly, I took a chance, I let go, I promised myself, that it wouldn't scare me, Miracles appear i know, Now i can see it show, Cause i, Found out what i dreamt of, and i looked it up, At this very moment, what i want is what i've got, Found out what was missing, and i looked it up, And at this very moment, what i want is what i've got, Life is too short to hold back, I won't live in the past, being lonely now i know, This is the time of my life, Yes i'm sure, what i want is what i've got, Miracles appear i know, (miracles appear i know) Now i can see it show, Cause i, Found out what i dreamt of, and i looked it up, At this very moment, what i want is what i've got, Found out what was missing, and i looked it up, And at this very moment, what i want is what i've got, Now i've found out, what i've been dreaming of, It's the feeling of peace deep within me, Cause life is too short to hold back, I made up my mind, I just, Found out what i dreamt of, and I looked it up, At this very moment, what i want is what i've got, Found out what was missing, and i looked it up, And at this very moment, what i want is what i've got, What i want now, is when i got a chance, What i want now, what i want is what i've got, (what i want is what i've got), What i want now, is when i got a chance, (when i've got a chance) What i want now, what i've want is what i've got, Found out what i dreamt of, and I looked it up, At this very moment, what i want is what i've got, Found out what was missing, and i looked it up, And at this very moment, what i want is what i've got......We Are OneTwo very different people Too scared to get along Till two heart beat together Underneath one sun One very special moment Can turn a destiny And what some would say Could never change Has changed for you and me 'Cause it's all, it's all in the way you look through my eyes And when all is said and done All of the fear and all of the lies are not hard to overcome It's all in the way you look at it That makes you strong We were two (we were two) Now we are one We are two very different people So much to overcome So why care for one another When there's so much to be done 'Cause sometimes it's necessary Just look how far we've come You could say my friend that it's the end Or a new tale has begun 'Cause it's all, it's all in the way you look through my eyes And when all is said and done All of the fear and all of the lies are not hard to overcome It's all in the way you look at it That makes you strong We were two (we were two) Now we are one And one moment in time Is all the time we need Just to make difference To make it better for you and for me If you just believe Oh yeah Just open our eyes 'Cause it's all, it's all in the way you look through my eyes And when all is said and done All of the fear and all of the lies are not hard to overcome It's all in the way you look at it That makes you strong We were two (we were two) Now we are one Oh yeah, oh yeah We were two Now we are oneCan't Lose What You Never HadBaby you're so beautiful And when I'm near you I can't breathe A girl like you gets who she wants When she wants it You're so out of my league I show you no emotion Don't let you see what you're don't to me I imagine the two of us together But I've been livin' in reality Fear of rejection, kept my love inside But time is running out, so damn my foolish pride I don't care if you think I'm crazy It dosen't matter if it tums out bad I've got no fear of losing' you You can't lose what you never had Rules are made for breaking Nothin ventured nothin gained I'll be no worse off then I am right now And I might never get the chance again Told my heart I didn't want you but I lied Now I'm gonna confess that I love you I've been keeping it inside feeling I could die Now if you turn away then that's O.K At least we'll have a moment before You say good-bye Here on the outside looking in Don't wanna stay dreaming about What could have been I need to hear you speak my name Even if you shoot me down in flames Ah~~~ Ah~~~ Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My LoveAn empty street An empty house A hole inside my heart I'm all alone The rooms are getting smaller (smaller) I wonder how I wonder why I wonder where they are The days we had The songs we sang together (oh yeah) And oh my love I'm holding on forever Reaching for a love that seems so far So I say a little prayer And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue To see you once again, my love Overseas from coast to coast To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again, my love I try to read I go to work I'm laughing with my friends But I can't stop To keep myself from thinking (oh no) I wonder how I wonder why I wonder where they are The days we had The songs we sang together (oh yeah) And oh my love I'm holding on forever Reaching for a love that seems so far So I say a little prayer And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue To see you once again, my love Overseas from coast to coast To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again. To hold you in my arms To promise you, my love To tell you from the heart You're all I'm thinking of Reaching for a love that seems so far So. So I say a little prayer (so. yeah, yeah) And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue To see you once again, my love Overseas from coast to coast (overseas) To find the place I love the most (love the most) Where the fields are green To see you once again, my love I say a little prayer (my sweet love) My dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue (oh yeah) To see you once again (oh my love) Overseas from coast to coast To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again, my loveWhat Makes A ManWhen the stars are in her eyes And the sun is in her smile The only moment in a life That happens the same time Is when a woman loves a man She'll be a mother and a child Sacrifice her days and nights And no other will exsist She'll put her life in every kiss When a woman loves a man And you'll be amazed at when you're stumbling She'll fight for you And won't let you give in She'll do all that she can When a woman loves a man A soothing breeze always blows Somebody understands another soul It's like the planets have aligned Every sentence has a rhyme When a woman loves a man Oh, you'll be amazed how when You're needing it She'll fight for you From the begining to the end And she'll do all that she can When a woman loves a man It's the greatest gift of all Knowing tht unconditionally She'll catch you when you fall Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Oooohh, yeah When a woman loves a man When the stars are in her eyes And the sun is in her smile She'll be a mother and a child But all at the same time When a woman loves a man She'll be your air, She'll bring you life She'll make me sacrifice When a woman loves a manI Lay My Love On YouI Lay My Love On You Just a smile and the rain is gone Can hardly believe it (yeah) There’s an angel standing next to me Reaching for my heart Just a smile and there’s no way back Can hardly believe it (yeah) But there’s an angel, she’s calling me Reaching for my heart I know, that I’ll be ok now This time it’s real I lay my love on you It’s all I wanna do Everytime I breathe I feel brand new You open up my heart Show me all your love, and walk right through As I lay my love on you I was lost in a lonely place Could hardly even believe it (yeah) Holding on to yesterdays Far, far too long Now I believe its ok cause this time it’s real I lay my love on you It’s all I wanna do Everytime I breathe I feel brand new You open up my heart Show me all your love, and walk right through As I lay my love on you I never knew that love could fell soo good Like once in a lifetime You change my world I lay my love on you You make me feel brand new Show me all your love, and walk right through As I lay my love on you I lay my love on you It’s all I wanna do Everytime I breathe I feel brand new You open up my heart Show me all your love, and walk right through As I lay my love on you I lay my love on you You make me feel brand new You open up my heart Show me all your love, and walk right through As I lay my love on you As I lay my love on youAgainst All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now)How can I just let you walk away, Just let you leave without a trace? When I stand here taking every breath with you. Oh, you're the only one who really knew me at all. How can you just walk away from me, When all I can do is watch you leave? Cause we shared the laughter and the pain. And even shared the tears. You're the only one who really knew me at all. So take a look at me now, Well, there's just an empty space. And there's nothing left here to remind me. Just the memory of your face. Well, take a look at me now, Well, there's just an empty space. And you come back to me is against all odds. And that's what I've got to face. I wish I could just make you turn around. Turn around and see me cry. There's so much I need to say to you. So many reasons why. You're the only one who really knew me at all. So take a look at me now, well, There's just an empty space. And there's nothing left here to remind me. Just the memory of your face. Now, take a look at me now, Cause there's just an empty space. But to wait for you is all I can do, And that's what I've got to face. Well, take a look at me now, Cause I'll still be standing here. And you coming back to me is against all odds. It's the chance I've got to take. Take a good look at me now. I've got to face. Take a look at me now.When You're Looking Like ThatWhen You're Looking Like That She's a 5 foot 10 in catsuit and bambi eyes Everybody's who's staring wouldn't believe that this girl was mine I should have know I was wrong When I left her for a life in pity. But they say you never miss the water until it's gone Guess I failed to love you And you're taking it out tonight How am I supposed to leave you now When you're looking like that I can't believe what I just gave away Now I can't take it back I don't wanna get lost I don't wanna live my life without you How am I supposed to leave you now When you're looking like that She's all dressed up for glamour and rock and roll Wanna squeeze her real tight get out of this place If only I could take control But she is out of my reach forever And just a week ago she lied next to me It's so ironic how I had to lose just to see that I failed to love you And you're taking it out tonight How am I supposed to leave you now When you're looking like that I can't believe what I just gave away Now I can't take it back I don't wanna get lost I don't wanna live my life with out you How am I supposed to leave you now When you're looking like that I don't wanna forget you I don't even wanna try How am I supposed to walk on by when you're looking like that How am I supposed to leave you now I can't believe what I just gave away (oh no) Now I can't take it back I don't wanna get lost I don't wanna live my life with out you How am I supposed to leave you now When you're looking like that How am I supposed to leave you now When you're looking like that I can't believe what I just gave away Now I can't take it back I don't wanna get lost I don't wanna live my life with out you How am I supposed to leave you now When you're looking like thatCloseoh..........yeah...... acrose the miles ,it's funny to me how far you are but how near you seem to be i could talk all night just to hear you breathe i could spend my lifejust living this dream you're all i'll ever need you give me strength you give me hope you give me someone to love ,someone to hold when i'm in your arms,i need you to know i've never been ,never been this close with all the loves i used to know i kept my distance ,i never let go but in your arms i know i'm safe 'cause i've never been held and i've never been kissed in this way you're all i'll ever need close enough to see it's true close enough to trust in you close now than any words can say and when ,when i'm in your armsi've never been i've never been this close i've never been ,never been oh no...... i've never been ,never been this closeSomebody Needs YouSomebody Needs You I'm only human Sometimes I make mistakes If you forgive me I'm gonna do what it takes But now I know better To hurt you was wrong Girl it's with you I belong Somebody needs you Like never before Somebody wants your love Baby open the door Don't you leave me alone Don't you turn out the light Somebody wants you Somebody needs you tonight I've been thinking We should be talking it through You must believe me I'll make it up to you Cause now I know better To hurt you was wrong Girl it's with you I belong In the dark When there's no one else around I still pray That our love can be foundAngels WingsShane:How can I just let you walk away Just let you leave without a trace When I'm standing taking every breath with you,Ooohhh... You're the only one who really knew me at all.. All:Take a look me now Shane:Just look around And all of the people that we used to know Have just given up,thay wanna let it go But we're still trying So you should know this love we share was never made to die I'm glade we're on this one way street just you and I Just you and I All:I'm never ganna say goodbye Cos I never wanna see you cry I swore to you my love would remain And I swear it all over again All over again Mark:You'll find it in the deepest friendship The kind you cherish all your life And when you know how much that means You've found that special thing I'm flying without wings All:Can't believe that I'm fool again I thought this love would never end How was I to know? You never told me Can't believe that I'm fool again And I who thought you were my friend How was I to know? You never told me But if I let go I will never know What my life would be holding you close to me Will I ever see you smiling back at me?(Shane:oh yeah) How will I know Shane:If I let you go Brian:I have a dream(have a dream)a fantasy(fantasy) To help me through(help me through)reality(reality) And my destination(destination)makes it worth the while Pushing through the darkness(Pushing through the darkness baby) Still another mile I believe in angels Something good in everything I see I believe in angels When I know the time is right for me I'll cross the stream - I have a dream Mark:Oh... Shane:An empty street,an enpty house A hole inside my heart I'm all alone,the rooms are getting smaller I wonder how, I wonder why I wonder where they are The days we had, The songs we sang together, Oh yeah. And oh my love, I'm holding on forever Reaching for a love thats seems so far. All:So I say a little prayer, And Oh my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue,to see you once again my love Over seas from coast to coast,to find the place I love the most, Where the fields are green,to see you once again Mark:To hold you in my arms To promise you my love To tell you from a heart You all I'm thinking of. Reaching for a love that seems so far. All:(So)So I say a little prayer And Oh my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue To see you once again my love Over seas from coast to coast To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again.......My Love I say a little prayer,my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue,to see you once again Over seas from coast to coast,to find the place I love the most Where the fields are green,to see you once again My LoveSoledadIf only you could see the tears in the world you left behind If only you could hear my heart just one more time Even when I close my eyes There's an image of your face And once again I come to realise You're a loss I can't replace Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on Why did you leave me Soledad Walking down the streets of Nothingville Where our love was young and free Can't believe just what an empty place It has come to be I would give my life away If it could only be the same Cause I can't still the voice inside of me That is calling out your name Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on Why did you leave me Soledad Time will never change the things you told me After all we're meant to be love will bring us back to you and me If only you could see Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on Why did you leave me Soledad It's a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me Soledad In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on Why did you leave me SoledadPuzzle of My HeartIt's the way she fills my senses It's the perfume that she wears I feel I'm losing my defences To the colour of her hair And every little piece of her is right Just thinking about her Takes me through the night Every time we meet The picture is complete Every time we touch The feeling is too much She's all i ever need To fall in love again I knew it from the very start' She's the puzzle of my heart It's the way she's always smiling That makes me think she never cries I feel I'm losing my defences To the colour of her eyes And every little piece of her is right Everytime we meet The picture is complete Every time we touch The feeling is too much She's all i ever need To fall in love again I knew it from the very start' She's the puzzle of my heart Like a miracle she's meant to be She became the light inside of me And I can feel her like a memory From long ago Every time we meet The picture is complete Every time we touch The feeling is too much Every time we meet The picture is complete Every time we touch The feeling is too much She's all i ever need To fall in love again I knew it from the very start' She's the puzzle of my heart The Puzzle Of My HeartDreams Come True(Don't you know that) Don't you know that Shane: Dreams are there to show you the way Nicky: Better take a look inside Shane: Close your eyes find out what they're trying to say yeah Nicky: You gotta take a look inside All: Only for a minute just to make a start Imagine what you wanna see (see) Waken up the wizard Sleeping in your heart Bryan: Just imagine what you wanna be All: (Don't you know that) Dreams come true they do Dreams come true From all of us to all of you they do Shane: Don't you know that dreams come... Mark: True love is just a second away Nicky: Better take a look inside Mark: Make that magic rule Let the miracle stay Nicky: You gotta take a look inside All: Only for a minute just to make a start Imagine what you wanna see (see) Mark (All): Oh only for a minute it's not a fantasy Bryan: Just imagine what you wanna be All: (Don't you know that) Dreams come true they do Dreams come true Bryan: They do All: From all of us to all of you they do Mark: Don't you know that dreams come true Ow don't you know that dreams come... true Shane: Ooh Oh All: Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh Ba-dum ba-dum dum Dreams come true All: (Don't you know that) Dreams come true Shane: Yeah All: Dreams come true Bryan: Don't you know that dreams come true All: From all of us, from all of us to you Dreams come true Bryan: Yeah yeah All: Don't you know that don't you know that All (Shane): Dreams come true (they do yeah) Dreams come true (Oh they do) From all of us from all of us to you they do Dreams come true (Don't you, don't you know that dreams come true) Dreams come true (Oh yeah) Dreams come true Don't you know that don't you know that From all of us to you they do Mark: Don't you know that dreams come true Ow Don't you know that dreams come trueNo Place That FarI can''t imagine any greater fear Than waking up without you here And though the sun would still shine on My whole world would all be gone But not for long''If I had to run If I had to crawl If I had to swim a hundred rivers Just to climb a thousand walls Always know that I would find a way To get to where you are There''s no place that farIt wouldn''t matter why we''re apart Lonely months, two stubborn hearts Nothing short of God above Could turn me away from your love I need you that muchIf I had to run If I had to crawl If I had to swim a hundred rivers Just to climb a thousand walls Always know that I would find a way To get to where you are There''s no place that farYou Make Me FeelNicky: I've been trying to reach you Cos I've got something to say But you're talking about just nothin' at all And you're slippin' away We were crying together It was a long time ago Before you walk out that door And leave me this way Just hear what I say All: You make me feel You make me real For the rest of my days, In so many ways You make me feel Kian: I've been trying to leave you Why should we go on like this? But my heart can't breathe When I hear you say It's better this way All: You make me feel You make me real For the rest of my days, In so many ways You make me feel Mark: Ten thousand light years away from you Keep thinking maybe it's time to let go But by the end of the day I still want to say &do you& Shane (all): You make me feel (You make me feel) Oh oh (You make me real) Brayn: So real All: For the rest of my days, In so many ways You make me feel Shane: I've been trying to reach you Cos I've got something to say All: For the rest of my days, In so many ways You make me feelLoneliness Knows Me By NameLoneliness Knows Me By Name Loneliness is always looking for a friend It found me once and it has been around since then Loneliness is never waiting by the door It sweeps right through and it will never be ignored Why, why was I chosen? Why am I left without?The Love of my life, the love that I need The love that they say is in life for free The love of dreams, the love that I want Loneliness knows me by nameLoneliness knows everything I keep inside My endless thoughts in the silence of the night Loneliness is the one who made me see Ain''t nobody else who can make a change but me Why, why was I chosen? Why am I left without?The Love of my life, the love that I need The love that they say is in life for free The love of dreams, the love that I want Loneliness knows me by nameLess is more and that would be the vacant space The cried out tears and a never ending maze I have found what only loneliness provides A strength within knowing I will findFragile HeartA fragile heart, was broken before I don't think it could endure Another pain But there's a voice from deep inside Of you That's calling out to make you realise That this new bond gives inspiration To all who feel no love appeal no more So how can I break this wall around you That's aiding our hearts to grow in pain So forget your past, and we can Dream tomorrow Save our hearts for care and Lovin too It's hard I know, but oh one things For sure Don't go and break this fragile heart A hurting mind in need of emotion I don't think I could endure Another pain But baby in you, I've found affection Affection I have never felt before So don't let your past Destroy what comes tomorrow Don't go and break my fragile heart With all this fire that burns Between us There's so much to lose, yet so much More to gain And if I could choose the world Around me The world to choose, would all Revolve around you So help me complete the game Inside me And help to mend my fragile heartEvery Little Thing You Do Every Little Thing You Do Hello, let me know if you hear me Hello, if you want to be near, let me know And I'll never let you go Hey love, When you ask what I feel, I say love When you ask how I know, I say trust And if that's not enough' It's every little thing you do That makes me fall in love with you There isn't a way that I can show you Ever since I've come to know you It's every little thing you say That makes me wanna feel this There's not a thing that I can point to 'Cause it's every little thing you do Don't ask why, Let's just feel what we feel, 'cause sometimes, It's the secret that keeps it alive But if you need a reason why' It's every little thing you do That makes me fall in love with you There isn't a way that I can show you Ever since I've come to know you It's every little thing you say That makes me wanna feel this way There's not a thing that I can point to 'Cause it's every little thing you do Is it your smile or your laugh or your heart? Does it really matter why I love you? Anywhere there a crowd, you stand out Can't you see why they can't ignore you? If you wanna know Why I can't let go Let me explain to you That every little dream comes true with every little thing you do It's everything, everything you do That makes me fall in love with youUptown GirlUptown girl She's been living in her uptown world I bet she never had a back street guy I bet her mama never told her why I'm gonna try for an uptown girl She's been living in her white bread world As long as anyone with hot blood can And now she's looking for a downtown man That's what I am And when she knows what She wants from her time And when she wakes up And makes up her mind She'll see I'm not so tough Just because I'm in love with an uptown girl You know I've seen her in her uptown world She's getting tired of her high class toys And all her presents from her uptown boys She's got a choice Uptown girl You know I can't afford to buy her pearls But maybe someday when my ship comes in She'll understand what kind of guy I've been And then I'll win And when she's walking She's looking so fine And when she's talking She'll say that she's mine She'll say I'm not so tough Just because I'm in love With an uptown girl She's been living in her white bread world As long as anyone with hot blood can And now she's looking for a downtown man That's what I am Uptown girl She's my uptown girl You know I'm in love With an uptown girl My uptown girl You know I'm in love With an uptown girl My uptown girl You know I'm in love With an uptown girl My uptown girl I Have a DreamI have a dream,a song to sing 我有一个梦想,一首歌去歌唱它 To help me cope with anything 帮助我处理任何事情 If you see the wonder of a fairy tale 如果你看见一个童话般的奇迹 You can take the future even if you fail 即使失败你也能为未来拼搏 I believe in angels 我信仰天使 Something good in everything I see 我看见的每件事都有好的一面 I believe in angels 我信仰天使 When I know the time is right for me 当我知道时间对我是公平的 I'll cross the stream I have a dream 我会跨过溪流,我有一个梦想 I have a dream,a fantasy 我有一个梦想,一个幻想 To help me through reality 帮助我直达现实 And my destination makes it worth the while 我的目标让它有了价值 Pushing through the darkness still another mile 把我带出黑暗到达另一个英里 I believe in angels 我信仰天使 Something good in everything I see 我看见的每件事都有好的一面 I believe in angels 我信仰天使 When I know the time is right for me 当我知道时间对我是公平的 I'll cross the stream I have a dream 我会跨过溪流,我有一个梦想 I have a dream,a song to sing 我有一个梦想,一首歌去歌唱它 To help me cope with anything 帮助我处理任何事情 If you see the wonder of a fairy tale 如果你看见一个童话般的奇迹 You can take the future even if you fail 即使失败你也能为未来拼搏 I believe in angels 我信仰天使 Something good in everything I see 我看见的每件事都有好的一面 I believe in angels 我信仰天使 When I know the time is right for me 当我知道时间对我是公平的 I'll cross the stream I have a dream 我会跨过溪流,我有一个梦想 I'll cross the stream I have a dream 我会跨过溪流,我有一个梦想My GirlI've got sunshine on a cloudy day 我有一个在阴天里的阳光 When it's cold outside 当外面冷的时候 I've got the month of May 我已经拥有了五月份 I guess you say 我猜你说 What can make me feel this way 什么可以使我感觉到这一些 My girl,my girl 我的女孩,我的女孩 Talkin' bout my girl 说起我的女孩 I've got so much honey 我是拥有如此多的甜蜜 The bees envy me 那些蜜蜂们羡慕我 I've got a sweeter song 我已经拥有一首甜美的歌曲 Than the birds in the tree 然后,那些鸟儿们都在树上 Well, I guess you say 好的,我猜你会说 What can make me feel this way 什么可以使我感觉到这一些 My girl, 我的女孩 Talkin' bout my girl 说起我的女孩 I don't need no money 我不需要没有钱 fortune or fame 财富或是名利 I've got all the riches baby 我已经拥有所有的富裕宝贝 One man can claim 一个男人可以索赔 Well, I guess you say 好的,我猜你说 What can make me feel this way 什么可以使我感觉到这一些 My girl, 我的女孩 Talkin' bout my girl 说起我的女孩 I ve got sunshine on a cloudy day 我有一个在阴天里的阳光 With my girl, I even got the month of May 伴着我的女孩,我甚至拥有了五月份 My girl 我的女孩 Talkin' bout my girl 说起我的女孩 Talkin' bout 说起 Talkin' bout 说起 My girl 我的女孩Queen of My HeartBryan: So here we stand In our secret place With a sound of the crowd So far away… And you take my hand And it feels like home We both understand…it’s where we belong So how do I say? Do I say goodbye? We both have our dreams We both wanna fly… So lets take tonight… To carry us through… The lonely times… All: I’ll always look back As I walk away This memory will last…for eternity And all of our tears Will be lost in the rain… When I’ve found my way back…to your arms again But until that day… …You…know you are… the queen of my heart Bryan: Queen of my heart Shane: So lets take tonight And never let go While dancing we’ll kiss Like there’s…no tomorrow… As the stars sparkle down Like a diamond ring I’ll treasure this moment…till we meet again Mark (all): But no matter how far (matter how far) Or where you may be (where you may be) I just close my eyes…(I just close my eyes)…and you’re in my dreams And there you will be Until we meet Chorus x2 Shane (all) Oh…yea… You’re the queen of my heart… (Of…my heart…) No matter how many years it takes… (Queen of my heart) I’ll give it all to you… Oh yea… (Queen of my heart…) oh yes you are… The queen of my heart…Bop Bop BabyShane: Mom always said Nothing would break me or lead me astray Who wouldve guessed Id let my mind drift so far away You always said I was a dreamer Now instead Im dreaming of things thats making my mind go crazy Small things like When I call you at home and he answers the phone Or I get your machine and I dont hear me When I lie in my bed with the thoughts in my head When we danced and we sang and we laughed all night All (Shane): Ooh the bop bop baby Please, dont let me go (And live my life this way) Ooh the bop bop baby Please just let me know And put my mind at ease for sure Shane: On the love train twenty-odd years now I got off today But nobody said the stop that Ive taken Was a stop too late Now Im alone Im thinking that youve been hurtful Small things like Mark: When I call you at home and he answers the phone Or I get your machine and I dont hear me When I lie in my bed with the thoughts in my head When we danced and we sang and we laughed all night All (Mark): Ooh the bop bop baby Please, dont let me go (And live my life this way) Ooh the bop bop baby Please just let me know Shane: And put my mind at ease for sure Bryan: Maybe its time to say goodbye Shane: Maybe its time to let this lie Bryan: This is when we must set things right Now that weve gone our seperate ways Shane: I just cant live these desperate days Bryan: This is what Ive been tryin to say All (Shane): Ooh the bop bop baby Please dont let me go (And live my life this way) Ooh the bop bop baby Please just let me know Put my mind at ease Ooh the bop bop baby Please dont let me go (And live my life this way) Ooh the bop bop baby Please just let me know And put my mind at ease Ooh the bop bop baby Please dont let me go (And live my life this way) Ooh the bop bop baby Please just let me know Put my mind at ease Ooh the bop bop baby Please dont let me go (And live my life this way) Ooh the...I CryYou said goodbye I fell apart I fell from all we had To I never knew I needed you so bad You need to let things go I know, you told me so Ive been through hell To break the spell Why did I ever let you slip away Cant stand another day without you Without the feeling I once knew I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Cause I know Ill never breathe your love again I cry Cause youre not here with me Cause Im lonely as can be I cry hopelessly Cause I know Ill never breathe your love again If you could see me now You would know just how How hard I try Not to wonder why I wish I could believe in something new Oh please somebody tell me its not true (oh girl) Ill never be over you Why did I ever let you slip away Cant stand another day without you Without the feeling I once knew I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Cause I know Ill never breathe your love again I cry Cause youre not here with me Cause Im lonely as can be I cry hopelessly Cause I know Ill never breathe your love again If I could have you back tomorrow If I could lose the pain and sorrow I would do just anything To make you see You still love me I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Cause I know Ill never breathe your love again I cry Cause youre not here with me I cry Cause Im lonely as can be I cry hopelesslyWhy Do I Love YouSuddenly she's Leaving Suddenly the Promise of love has gone Suddenly Breathing seems so hard to do Carefully you Planned it I got to know just A minute to late, oh girl now I understand it All the times we Made love together Baby you were thinking of him Why do I love you Don't even want to Why do I love you like I do Like I always do You should've told me Why did you have to be untrue (love you like I do) Why do I love you like I do Ain't gonna show no Weakness I'm gonna smile And tell the whole world I'm fine I'm gonna keep my senses But deep down When no one can hear me Baby I'll be crying for you Why do I love you Don't even want to Why do I love you like I do Like I always do You should've told me Why did you have to be untrue (love you like I do) Why do I love you like I do Can't go back Can't erase Baby your smiling face oh no I can think of nothing else but you Suddenly Why do I love you Don't even want to Why do I love you like I do Like I always do You should've told me Why did you have to be untrue (love you like I do)I Wanna Grow Old With YouAnother day Without your smile Another day just passes by But now I know How much it means For you to stay Right here with me The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger But it hurt so bad I cant take it any longer I wanna grow old with you I wanna die lying in your arms I wanna grow old with you I wanna be looking in your eyes I wanna be there for you Sharing everything you do I wanna grow old with you A thousand miles between us now It causes me to wonder how Our love tonight remains so strong It makes our risk right all along The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger But it hurt so bad I cant take it any longer I wanna grow old with you I wanna die lying in your arms I wanna grow old with you I wanna be looking in your eyes I wanna be there for you Sharing everything you do I wanna grow old with you Things can come and go I know but Baby I believe Somethings burning strong between us Makes it clear to me I wanna grow old with you I wanna die lying in your arms I wanna grow old with you I wanna be looking in your eyes I wanna be there for you Sharing everything you doEvergreenEyes Like a sunrise Like a rainfall Down my soul And I wonder I wonder why you look at me like that What youre thinking Whats behind Dont tell me But it feels like love Im gonna take this moment And make it last forever Im gonna give my heart away And pray well stay together Cause youre the one good reason Youre the only girl that I need Cause youre more beautiful than I have ever seen Im gonna take this night And make it Evergreen Touch Like a angel Like velvet to my skin And I wonder Wonder why you wanna stay the night What youre dreaming Whats behind Dont tell me But it feels like love Im gonna take this moment And make it last forever Im gonna give my heart away And pray well stay together Cause youre the one good reason Youre the only girl that I need Cause youre more beautiful than I have ever seen Im gonna take this night And make it Evergreen (Dont tell me But it feels like love) Im gonna take this moment And make it last forever Im gonna give my heart away And pray well stay together Cause youre the one good reason Youre the only girl that I need Cause youre more beautiful than I have ever seen Im gonna take this nightWorld Of Our OwnYou make me feel funny When you come around Yeah thats what I found out honey What am I doing without you You make me feel happy When I leave you behind It plays on my mind now honey What am I doing without you Took for granted everything we had As if Id find someon

我要回帖

更多关于 dont you wanna stay 的文章

随机推荐