cry cry cry but iparty like we doparty什么歌

那首歌的歌词是 I dont like you。but I love you。?_百度知道
那首歌的歌词是 I dont like you。but I love you。?
好像是Beatles唱的、、、
我有更好的答案
歌词“I don't like you,But I love you”出自歌曲《You Really Got A Hold On Me 》。歌曲:《You Really Got A Hold On Me 》歌手: The Miracles所属专辑:《Tears of a Clown》 发行时间:歌词:I don't like youBut I love youSee that I'm alwaysthinking of youOh oh ohyou treat me badlyI love you madlyYou've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me babyI don't want youbut I need youDon't want to kiss youbut I need youOh oh ohyou do me wring nowmy love is strong nowYou've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me babyI love you and all I want you to dois just hold me hold me hold me hold meI want to leave youdon't want to stay hereDon't want to spendanother day hereOh oh oh I want to split nowI just can quit nowYou've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me babyI love you and all I want you to dois just hold me hold me hold me hold meYou've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me-
采纳率:96%
&STRONG class=tx_hit&But &STRONG class=tx_hit&I Do &STRONG class=tx_hit&Love &STRONG class=tx_hit&YouLeAnn Rimes&STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to be alone in the nightAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to hear Im wrong when Im rightAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to have the rain on my shoe&STRONG class=tx_hit&But &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&you, &STRONG class=tx_hit&but &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&you&STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to see the sky painted grayAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like when nothings going my wayAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to be the one with the blues&STRONG class=tx_hit&But &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&you, &STRONG class=tx_hit&but &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&youLove everything about the way youre loving meThe way you lay your headUpon my shoulder when you sleepAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&love to kiss &STRONG class=tx_hit&you in the rain&STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&love everything &STRONG class=tx_hit&you do, oh I do&STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to turn the radio onJust to find I missed my favorite songAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to be the last with the news&STRONG class=tx_hit&But &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&you, &STRONG class=tx_hit&but &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&youLove everything about the way youre loving meThe way you lay your headUpon my shoulder when you sleepAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&love to kiss &STRONG class=tx_hit&you in the rain&STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&love everything &STRONG class=tx_hit&you do, oh I doAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to be alone in the nightAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to hear Im wrong when Im rightAnd &STRONG class=tx_hit&I &STRONG class=tx_hit&dont &STRONG class=tx_hit&like to have the rain on my shoes&STRONG class=tx_hit&But &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&you &STRONG class=tx_hit&but &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&you&STRONG class=tx_hit&But &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&you &STRONG class=tx_hit&but &STRONG class=tx_hit&I do &STRONG class=tx_hit&love &STRONG class=tx_hit&youby luneTHE END 欢迎您的光临!
这句话原本要表达:我本想至始至终地爱你,但是,我现在不爱你了英语是有语病的
But I Do Love
M2m - Girl In Your Dreams I was walking down the street one dayThen I saw you I didn't know what to sayYou're eyes were shiningYou're smile was so kindWhen I saw you I wanted you to be mineMaybe I don't have the blonde hair you likeOr maybe I don't have eyes like the skyAnd I'm not sure if I'm the girl in your dreamsBut I can show you what love meansOne day you came and talked to meAnd you said we are meant to beI was happy, everything was so niceBut then I found out that everything was a lieMaybe I don't have the blonde hair you likeOr maybe I don't have eyes like the skyAnd I'm not sure if I'm the girl in your dreamsBut I can show you what love means[BRIDGE]How could you do this to meYou said we are meant to beYou showed me how to cryWhen you told me everything was a lieMaybe I don't have the blonde hair you likeOr maybe I don't have eyes like the skyAnd I'm not sure if I'm the girl in your dreamsBut I can show you what love means Lyrics provided by LyricsMode.com
you really got a hold on me
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。→ 洁匪Clean Bandit联手Demi Lovato新单《Solo》_2018新专辑歌曲无损音源下载
洁匪Clean Bandit联手Demi Lovato新单《Solo》_2018新专辑歌曲无损音源下载
相关下载相关文章发表评论
在新单曲“Solo”里,你将听到Clean bandit擅长的电声编曲,错落有致的乐器排编和律动十足的鼓机,加之Demi lovato魅力十足的vocal和抓耳的副歌旋律,即将掀起新一轮夏日风暴
最爱电音!Clean&Bandit&与Demi&Lovato&合作新单《Solo》,电到双脚发麻,抖到双腿停不下来呀~~MV里不停出现“兰州拉面皇”的大招牌,下次大家去听演唱会要不要备一碗?&净贼创作能力真的太强,每一首都必火新单联手呆米!!为了扩大市场风格也更美式了!!加大了鼓点而且用上了之前从没使用过的元素――吉他,而副歌重新用上了类似早期Cologne的人声拼接,像果汁汽水般完美炸裂的hook!!!不自觉地就听笑了,完全不用担心CB2不好听呢洁匪出品,必属精品。这个来自英国的剑桥学霸团真的是牛,不仅音乐风格自成一派,而且制作的歌曲都好听的要命。如果了解欧美乐坛的你,可能感觉每年都能听到他们的歌,也许会有这样的疑问,是不是他们年年都出专辑啊。可事实上,他们目前只出了一张录音室专辑《New Eyes》,距今已经整整四年了。而在这四年中,虽然每年他们都有放出新歌,但是他们的二专还在coming soon中。据说,他们的二专即将在今年发行,而首专之后到现在发布的所有歌曲均会收录在二专里,这实在是让人期待不已。歌曲一开场就非常俏皮,合成人声有节奏的重复唱词,还有之后魔性的&沃沃沃沃&,直抒胸臆地告诉了你这首歌将会非常欢快。很快,黛米用她温柔的声音滑进你的耳膜,让你沉浸在她的美妙世界。副歌前段,跃动的小鼓点加上清澈的吉他三连音时不时的划过,你的腰肢已经情不自禁地慢摇了吧。随着黛米重复三遍而一遍比一遍感情更深的&no more&响起,高潮如期而至。这个高潮部分,既抓耳又洗脑还中毒,这就是洁匪的魔力,让黛米和合成人声交相辉映,而重复唱词的魅力就是能够瞬间让你缴械,完全沦陷。一般舞曲的副歌后段部分是制作人的炫技之地,在这里,洁匪将他们的优势发挥得淋漓尽致,现代化的电子合成器加上传统的弦乐,谁说舞曲不能这么玩?一样震撼你的全身!第二段主歌让重击的鼓点延续了下来,整首歌的旋律愈发动感,动次打次的节拍不绝于耳。到了桥段部分,旋律没有什么变化,依然重复副歌后段的经典,让这份动听自然而然地延续。不过在伴奏上弱化了节拍的声音,突出了人声solo的悠扬,仿佛她就在你耳边呢喃。随着黛米一声释放自我的长啸,最后的高潮大爆发此刻来临,动感就如同汹涌迸发的喷泉直射三尺,谁说一个人不能尽情享受?不要迟疑,一起加入其中吧!
最新热门歌曲
歌单综艺电视剧韩剧男歌手女歌手组合外国歌手专辑其他
第1页: 首页
关注九号手机站带你玩转移动端扫一扫,移动内容更精彩
音乐播放器
音乐播放器
音乐播放器
音乐播放器
音乐播放器
音乐播放器
音乐播放器
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有 0 人给出评价!
老艺术家一出手就炸有没有啊!又是让我热血沸腾的暗黑系,歌词莫名很有代入感!尚雯婕
抖音最近有一首很火的一个DJ,歌词大概是哎咿呀咿呀有点难受,抖音上好听又魔性的歌曲
陈慧娴Priscilla-ism演唱会,正式宣告内地巡演由此拉开序幕。小编整理了陈慧娴全国巡回
可能我撞了南墙才会回头吧,可能我见了黄河才会死心吧,可能我偏要一条路走到黑吧,可
i need your love i need your time是什么歌?这首歌最近很是火,但是一首so i cry cry cry ...的欧美歌曲_百度知道
一首so i cry cry cry ...的欧美歌曲
女生唱的,英文歌,节奏比较快。实在找不到,也想不起来其他的歌词了,非黑眼豆豆的。~~~~(&_&)~~~~ 海底捞针
我有更好的答案
love sick歌曲:love sick歌手:cherish 专辑:the truth cherish - love sickcan't change your depression.as you realize that you're helpless.do you mind if i suggest you let it burn?take it from a broken hearted scholar.who would've bet my bottom dollar we would worked.but i considered lesson learned.(i know your heart is breaking down)can you feel the pain working?(i bet you feel so lonely now)and there's no one there to comfort you.(because you cheat the one you call on)and she left you all alone.(but the tears you shed you can count on)but your tears won't let you down so cry, cry, cry.cry, cry, cry, cry.fill me up an ocean.cry me up a river.boy, i hope, i hope, i hope you feel so lonely.bet you wanna call.hope your nights are so cold.cause you're missing my love.got you love sick.love sick.and you know i'm loving it.listen closely.you can hear me laughing.sleep now baby.but when you wake up it'll be the same.you'll realize nothing's changed.to live in a state of agonizing pain.it won't last forever.but now it hurts like hell.i know it may be cold.but i, i still can't wish you well.(i know your heart is breaking down)can you feel the pain working?(i bet you feel so lonely now)and there's no one there to comfort you.(because you cheat the one you call on)no surprise she ain't there.(but the tears you shed you can count on)but your tears won't let you down.cry, cry, cry, cry.fill me up an ocean.cry me up a river.boy, i hope, i hope, i hope you feel so lonely.bet you wanna call.hope your nights are so cold.cause you're missing my love.cry, cry, cry, cry.fill me up an ocean.cry me up a river.boy, i hope, i hope, i hope you feel so lonely.bet you wanna call.hope your nights are so cold.cause you're missing my love.i'm loving that you're hurting.i'm loving you feel pain.it's karma.it's for certain.this time you're in the game.so glad that it's your tears.hope that it takes time to heal.yes, heartbreak is for real.now you see how i feel.cry, cry, cry, cry.(so won't you cry for me?)fill me up an ocean.cry me up a river.(fill me up a river)boy, i hope, i hope, i hope you feel so lonely.(oh)bet you wanna call.hope your nights are so cold.(i hope)cause you're missing my love.(i bet you miss me now)cry, cry, cry, cry.(cry me)fill me up an ocean.(i know it hurts i understand)cry me up a river.(oh)boy, i hope, i hope, i hope you feel so lonely.(now feel my pain)(lonely)bet you wanna call.hope your nights are so cold.(oh yeah)cause you're missing my love.(cause you're missing my love)
采纳率:17%
我已经知道我要找的那首了,有里知花的《I cry》但不知是不是你想找的
肯定是Ana Johnsson的《Coz i can》,非常酷的一首歌
布莱尼的lucky
想不到。。。。
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
欧美歌曲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Solo-Clean Bandit&Demi Lovato-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
该歌曲需使用客户端付费下载
Clean Bandit&Demi Lovato歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:猜你喜欢相关推荐最新歌曲最新专题
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:508594&&分类:非主流歌曲&&语言:&&大小:3.9 MB&&时长:04:16秒&&比特率:128K&&评分:10.分
介绍:《Cry Cry Cry》 是 Katie Armiger 演唱的歌曲,时长04分16秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过635次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手Katie Armiger吧!
◆ 本页是非主流歌曲Cry Cry Cry非主流歌曲的试听页面,如果您想下载Cry Cry Cry歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手Katie Armiger的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ Cry Cry Cry的永久试听地址是http://www.9ku.com/play/508594.htm,请将(www.9ku.com)告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2018&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&&执行时间:0.0134s

我要回帖

更多关于 party like russia 的文章

随机推荐