怪物的怪物英文怎么读说

When it comes to horror movies, there’s an actor who is so good at his job.
His performance has stayed with you like a nightmare you just can’t wake up from.
But trust us, he’s a really nice guy.
Let’s go.
I’m Javier Notet and I’m an actor.
And he has been in a lot of movies, you probably just didn’t see him because, well, he looks quite different most of the time.
I feel very comfortable in monster roles.
I has been zombie, mama, including some big slender man.
And let’s not forget he’s been in the mummy and alien too.
I’m very skinny, and 2 metres tall and 56 kilograms.
It’s not a problem of eating, because I love to eat.
It’s a personal condition, is call it a Marfan syndrome.
Javier’s career started when he met a prosthetic makeup teacher in Madrid.
This led to Javier’s first monster role in the movie beneath still waters.
That was my first makeup, my first work in a real movie.
And well after that, all the makeup artists start seeing my work and start proposing me in other roles.
And I’ve been working in 8 or 9 different shows.
There’s gonna be some behind-the-scenes gossip them.
Yeah well I, I was in crimson big, I was out of all the makeup and I was the last day with the crew total.
And I say Tom Hiddleston and I said okay see you, it was a pleasure and he said who are you, so I say I was your ex-wives.
Okay okay okay yeah sorry, I didn’t recognize you.
But don’t pigeonhole this guy, he might be a monster most of the time, but he’s got dramatic range.
Okay guys, you already.
Really love what you do because it’s going to be hard, a long journey.
Be prepare you, you never know what’s gonna happen.
Don’t be shy, don’t let fear paralyze you, so relax.
You know what I mean.
If I can ask for something, I loved, I would love to be a big Zeus.
I will rule the galaxy.
好莱坞恐怖电影的怪物常客
The Man Behind Hollywood Monsters
???-??????
双击原文单词查看解释
This Great Big Story was made possible by Wells Fargo, established 1852, re-established 2018.
“逸闻趣事”由富国银行赞助播出,该公司成立于1852年,于2018年重组。
When it comes to horror movies, there’s an actor who is so good at his job.
提到恐怖电影,这位演员可是专于此道。
His performance has stayed with you like a nightmare you just can’t wake up from.
他的表演可能让你感觉是一场不愿醒来的噩梦。
But trust us, he’s a really nice guy.
但是相信我们,他是一位非常温和的哥们。
Let’s go.
I’m Javier Notet and I’m an actor.
我是Javier Notet,一名演员。
And he has been in a lot of movies, you probably just didn’t see him because, well, he looks quite different most of the time.
Javier参演了很多电影,但你可能不认识他,那是因为电影里面他的扮相都很奇特。
I feel very comfortable in monster roles.
扮演这些怪物,我觉得还不错。
I has been zombie, mama, including some big slender man.
我曾经演过僵尸、妈妈、还有一些瘦瘦高高的角色。
And let’s not forget he’s been in the mummy and alien too.
别忘了他还演过木乃伊和外星人。
I’m very skinny, and 2 metres tall and 56 kilograms.
我非常瘦,身高2米,却只有56公斤。
It’s not a problem of eating, because I love to eat.
这并不是我不吃东西,实际上我很喜欢吃。
It’s a personal condition, is call it a Marfan syndrome.
这是一种病,马方综合征。
Javier’s career started when he met a prosthetic makeup teacher in Madrid.
Javier在马德里遇到了一位假体化妆教师,由此开始了他的职业生涯。
This led to Javier’s first monster role in the movie beneath still waters.
所以,Javier的第一个角色是藏在水里的怪兽。
That was my first makeup, my first work in a real movie.
那是我的第一个角色,是我第一次参加影片拍摄。
And well after that, all the makeup artists start seeing my work and start proposing me in other roles.
在那之后,其他化妆师也认识我了,开始让我演其他角色。
And I’ve been working in 8 or 9 different shows.
我已经参演了八九部不同作品了。
There’s gonna be some behind-the-scenes gossip them.
当然也有一些幕后花絮。
Yeah well I, I was in crimson big, I was out of all the makeup and I was the last day with the crew total.
当时我全身涂满红色,卸妆之后,那天是我在剧组的最后一天。
And I say Tom Hiddleston and I said okay see you, it was a pleasure and he said who are you, so I say I was your ex-wives.
当时我和抖森打招呼,我说很高兴见到你,他说你是谁?我说我是你的前妻呀。
Okay okay okay yeah sorry, I didn’t recognize you.
(他说)哦哦哦,不好意思,没认出来。
But don’t pigeonhole this guy, he might be a monster most of the time, but he’s got dramatic range.
不过不要就这样对他有了偏见,虽然大多时候他都扮演怪物,不过这也是艺术。
Okay guys, you already.
好了,伙计,开始吧。
Really love what you do because it’s going to be hard, a long journey.
要真正热爱你所做的事,因为这可能是一场很长的艰难旅程。
Be prepare you, you never know what’s gonna happen.
要时刻准备着,你不知道会有什么在等着你。
Don’t be shy, don’t let fear paralyze you, so relax.
别害羞,别让恐惧麻痹了你,放松一点。
You know what I mean.
你应该知道我的意思。
If I can ask for something, I loved, I would love to be a big Zeus.
如果说我有什么想演的,我想演一次宙斯。
I will rule the galaxy.
我要一统天下!
80万次下载
75万次下载
73万次下载
70万次下载
我的生词本
爱语吧网站
爱语吧 (京ICP备号)CopyRight (C) iyuba.com ,All rights reserved怪物的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
怪物的英文:monsterfreak参考例句:A real monster地地道道的怪物Of or resembling a fabulous monster.传说中的怪物的或与传说中怪物相象的A cartoon depicting a sea monster描绘海中怪物的卡通画Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.每个人在别人眼中都是怪物。It wasn't a fearsome monster她举起油灯:他哪里是可怕的怪物。Everybody is somebody else's weirdo每个人在别人眼中都是怪物。A cruel monster残忍的怪物An ugly monster丑陋的怪物A hideous monster可怕的怪物a family that had spawned a monster.生出怪物的一个家庭:n. 怪物;巨人,巨兽;残忍的人adj. 巨大的,庞大的The film will be a monster hit. 这部电影将会非常卖座。 They looked like giant monsters.他们看来象巨大的怪物。Another attraction here is a legendary monster: the Loch Ness Monster.这里游人如织的另一个原因则是充满传奇色彩的洛赫·尼斯湖的怪兽。The monster followed after us and almost was at our heels. 那怪物在后面紧紧地跟着,我真的怕极了,就怕被它吃掉。fishermen and sailors sometimes claim to have seen monsters in the sea渔夫和水手有时声称看到过海里的妖怪。:n. 怪异的人;畸形生物;狂热爱好者adj. 反常的;怪异的;稀奇的It was a freak of mine to wear pink.穿上粉红色衣服是我一时的奇想。Snowing in this area is a real freak.这个地区下雪真是反常现象。He was an object of curiosity, a freak. 他是人们出于好奇心而注目的对象,是与众不同的怪人。The artist is reckoned (to be / as / as being) a freak.艺术家被看作怪人。He was really confused by the freak result.这个异乎寻常的结果让他非常困惑。翻译推荐:
相关热点:怪物的英文怎么说_词汇 - 爱思英语
发布于: 10:00:48
来源: 阅读:128次
怪物的英文:monsterfreak参考例句:A real monster地地道道的怪物Of or resembling a fabulous monster.传说中的怪物的或与传说中怪物相象的A cartoon depicting a sea monster描绘海中怪物的卡通画Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.每个人在别人眼中都是怪物。It wasn't a fearsome monster她举起油灯:他哪里是可怕的怪物。Everybody is somebody else's weirdo每个人在别人眼中都是怪物。A cruel monster残忍的怪物An ugly monster丑陋的怪物A hideous monster可怕的怪物a family that had spawned a monster.生出怪物的一个家庭monster是什么意思:n. 怪物;巨人,巨兽;残忍的人adj. 巨大的,庞大的The film will be a monster hit. 这部电影将会非常卖座。 They looked like giant monsters.他们看来象巨大的怪物。Another attraction here is a legendary monster: the Loch Ness Monster.这里游人如织的另一个原因则是充满传奇色彩的洛赫·尼斯湖的怪兽。The monster followed after us and almost was at our heels. 那怪物在后面紧紧地跟着,我真的怕极了,就怕被它吃掉。fishermen and sailors sometimes claim to have seen monsters in the sea渔夫和水手有时声称看到过海里的妖怪。freak是什么意思:n. 怪异的人;畸形生物;狂热爱好者adj. 反常的;怪异的;稀奇的It was a freak of mine to wear pink.穿上粉红色衣服是我一时的奇想。Snowing in this area is a real freak.这个地区下雪真是反常现象。He was an object of curiosity, a freak. 他是人们出于好奇心而注目的对象,是与众不同的怪人。The artist is reckoned (to be / as / as being) a freak.艺术家被看作怪人。He was really confused by the freak result.这个异乎寻常的结果让他非常困惑。
87000人订阅
更多精彩敬请订阅!
电影字幕的英文:the caption projected with the filmcaption是什么意思:n. 字幕;说明文字;标题v. 加上说明;加上标题The window has a caption.窗口有一个标题。It has no border or caption.它没有边框和标题。To furnish a caption for.给…加标
电影制片广的英文:movie studiomovie是什么意思:n. 电影,电影院They have gone to the movie.他们去看电影了。Are you a movie star?你是电影明星吗?The movie is now showing at all major movie theaters.这部影片目前正在各大影院上映。That m
电影院的英文:cinema参考例句:They all piled into (out of) cinema.他们一窝蜂地拥进(出)电影院。The cinema specializes in Italian films.这家电影院专门放映意大利电影。The local cinema has been made into a bingo hall.当地的电影院已
电影学的英文:filmology参考例句:Technical Committee36 - Cinematography of InternationalOrganization for Standardization国际标准化组织第36(电影学)技术委员会filmology是什么意思:电影学
英语学习推荐后使用我的收藏没有帐号?
所属分类: &
查看: 4|回复: 0
怪物传奇的怪兽技能突然就变成了英文怎么恢复成中文
怪物传奇的怪兽技能突然就变成了英文怎么恢复成中文
8月24日倾城首测 预约赢千元京东卡!怪兽用英文怎么说_词汇 - 爱思英语
发布于: 07:00:09
来源: 阅读:127次
怪兽的英文:Griffingryphonhippocampusmonster参考例句:Monster Gate怪兽之门。Monster Maker Kira Dice怪兽制造者-骰子杀手A legendary monster having the head of a man,the body of a lion,and the tail of a dragon or scorpion.传说中的有人头、狮身和龙尾或蝎尾的怪兽。Another attraction here is a legendary monster: the Loch Ness Monster.这里游人如织的另一个原因则是充满传奇色彩的洛赫·尼斯湖的怪兽。Sphinx's riddle.难解之谜(狮身人面的怪兽提出"什么动物早晨四条腿,中午两条腿,而晚上三条腿"的谜语)。Monster Rancher Advance怪兽农场V Master Cross V-怪兽卡片斗士A monster having the wings,claws,and head of a griffin and the body and hindquarters of a horse.半鹰半马怪兽有鹰的翅膀、利爪和头,马的身体和后部的怪兽As legend would have it, he became a hero after he killed the monster.像神话传说中的那样,他在杀死怪兽后成为了英雄。Pikachu and ten other Pokemon are?Japan's?official mascots the?2014 World Cup?in Rio.皮卡丘及其他10个口袋怪兽成为日本队在世界杯的吉祥物。griffin是什么意思:n. 半狮半鹫的怪兽;生手Griffin planned to use Kemp's house as a headquarter while terrorizing the neighborhood. Kemp believed Griffin mad.格里芬打算在周围制止恐怖时,以肯普家作为活动基地。肯普认为格里芬疯了。a purblind oligarchy that flatly refused to see that history was condemning it to the dustbin(Jasper Griffin)愚蠢的寡头政治拒绝看到历史正在把其扫入垃圾箱(贾斯珀·格里芬)a purblind oligarchy that flatly refused to see that history was condemning it to the dustbin(bJasper Griffin)愚蠢的寡头政治拒绝看到历史正在把其扫入垃圾箱(b贾斯珀·格里芬)gryphon是什么意思:n. 半狮半鹫的怪兽`Well, then,' the Gryphon went on, `if you don't know what to uglify is, you ARE a simpleton.'“那么,”鹰头狮继续说,“你不道什么是丑法,真算得上是个傻瓜了。”`Hadn't time,' said the Gryphon: `I went to the classics master, though. He was an old crab, HE was.'“我没时间啊!”鹰头狮说,“不过我听过外语老师的课,它是一只老镑蟹,真的。”`Then, you know,' the Mock Turtle went on, `you throw the--The lobsters!'shouted the Gryphon, with a bound into the air素甲鱼说:“然后你就把龙虾……”“扔出去!”鹰头狮蹦起来嚷道。hippocampus是什么意思:n. 1.海马2.马头鱼尾的怪兽3.(脑区)海马,因形似海马而得名,与学习记忆功能相关的区域。
87000人订阅
更多精彩敬请订阅!
A three-year-old has been dubbed Britain's brainiest child with an IQ of 171 making her 'smarter than Einstein',who had an IQ of 160.一个智商171的三岁小朋友,被誉为英国最聪明的孩子,甚至“比爱因斯坦还要聪明”(爱因斯坦智商1
顶住的英文:to withstandto stand up to参考例句:The president asked the Board to Bite the Bullet to the crisis总裁让董事会咬紧牙关顶住这场危机 to hold顶住 We must toug
顶针面的英文:ditaliniditalini是什么意思:n. 顶针面
顶用的英文:to be of use参考例句:This tool best answers to the purpose.这把工具最顶用。The roof of the tunnel was supported by wooden props坑道顶用木柱支撑。The contract specifies red tiles for the roof.合同载明
英语学习推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 有一只怪物的英文 的文章

随机推荐