这段台词出自电锯惊魂竖锯台词第几部?哪一段?

(柠檬巴黎)
(Cheesebaby)
(chung868)
(羊媽媽香港代购)
第三方登录:跪求电锯惊魂里竖锯的内段经典台词的mp3格式的音频_电锯惊魂吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:168,205贴子:
跪求电锯惊魂里竖锯的内段经典台词的mp3格式的音频收藏
I want to play a game
Live or die, make your choice
over 这几句话纯音频
跟木偶笑声 最好没有背景音乐和环境音的 谢谢邮箱
登录百度帐号电锯惊魂的经典英语台词_百度知道
电锯惊魂的经典英语台词
电锯惊魂的经典英语台词要中文翻译...
电锯惊魂的经典英语台词要中文翻译
Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.   大多数人活着都不知道心存感激。但是你不会了,永远都不会了。   每次电锯老头对即将“游戏”的人说的最后一句低沉的话:   Live or die,make your choice!   是生是死,掌握在你的手中!
Jigsaw:&Greetings and welcome. I trust that you are all wondering where you are. I can assure you that while your location is not important, what these walls offer for you is important. Salvation, if you earn it. Three hours from now the door to this house will open. Unfortunately, you only have 2 hours to live. Right now, you are breathing in a deadly nerve agent. You've been breathing it since you've arrived here. Those of you familiar with the Tokyo subway attacks will know its devastating effects on the human body. The only way to overcome it and walk out that door is to find an antidote. Several are hidden around this house. One is inside the safe in front of you. You all posses the combination to the safe. Think hard. The numbers are in the back of your mind. The clue to their order can be found 'over the rainbow'. Once you realize what you all have in common, you will gain a better understanding of why you're here. X marks the spot for that clue, so look carefully. Let the game begin.&
Jigsaw:&We haven't been properly introduced. My name is John.&Detective Eric Matthews:&I thought you liked to be called Jigsaw.&Jigsaw:&No, it was the police and the press that coined the nickname 'Jigsaw'. I never encouraged or claimed that. The jigsaw piece I cut from my subjects was only ever meant to be a symbol that that subject was missing something. A vital piece of the human puzzle. The survival instinct.&
Jigsaw:&Hello Michael, I want to play a game. So far in what could loosely be called your life you've made a living watching others. Society would call you an informant, a rat, a snitch. I call you unworthy of the body you possess, of the life that you've been given. Now we will see if you are willing to look inward rather than outward to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. The device around your neck is a death mask. The mask is on a spring timer. If you do not locate the key in time the mask will close. Think of it like a Venus Flytrap. What you are looking at right now is your own body not more than two hours ago. Don't worry, you're sound asleep and can't feel a thing. Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here I'm going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key, so listen carefully. The hint is this, It's right before your eyes. How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Michael? Live or die, make your choice.&
Jigsaw:&Hello Obi, I want to play a game. For years you have burned those around you with your lies, cons, and deceits. Now you will have a chance to redeem yourself, for the games you've played with others, by playing one of mine. Inside the device in front of you are two antidotes for the poison coursing through your veins. One is my gift to you for helping me kidnap the others, the second is yours to donate. However, one of them will come with a price. Remember Obi, once you're in Hell, only the devil can help you out.&
你既然要, 我就多给你个、、、、
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。电锯惊魂7竖锯的台词_百度知道
电锯惊魂7竖锯的台词
考验埃文时的台词“……你平日看人只看肤色,今天你将知道每个人的内心都一样……”那一段...
考验埃文时的台词“……你平日看人只看肤色,今天你将知道每个人的内心都一样……”那一段
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
采纳数:953
获赞数:4967
参与团队:
Hello, Evan. I want to play a Game. The situation you find yourself in is of your own doing. You, your girlfriend, and your friends are all racists. You have intimidated others based on their physical differences. But today it is you who will scared. Your pathetic friends follow your every word, Evan. Therefore you will be the only one capable of saving them and yourself. In 30 seconds, the jacks holding up this car will fall, setting off a deadly chain of events. In order to stop this from happening, you must tear yourself away from the seat to which you are glued. Then you must pull the red lever before you. But no act comes without a sacrifice. You've judged others by the color of their skin, and today, Evan, you will learn that we are all the same color on the inside. Live or die, Evan, the choice is yours.
亲,我要中文的
中文翻译的会失去一些原汁原味的东西。中文翻译参考下文:你好,埃文,我想玩个游戏。你现在的处境是你咎由自取。你,你女朋友和你的朋友都是种族主义者。你仅仅因为别人肤色的不同而威胁他们。而今天,轮到你胆战心惊了。埃文,你可悲的朋友们对你唯命是从,所以,你将是唯一能挽救他们的人。30秒后,支撑这辆车的千斤顶就会落下,并将引发一连串的死亡事件。如需阻止这些事件,你必须将你自己从粘着的座位上撕下来,然后拉动你前方的红色杠杆。但是,凡事都有代价,你根据肤色来判别他人,而今天,埃文,你会认识到,我们内在的颜色都是相同的。是生是死,埃文,决定权在你的手中!
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。电锯惊魂2的开头标准台词!_百度知道
电锯惊魂2的开头标准台词!
电锯惊魂第二部刚开头MICHAEL眼睛遭缝了钥匙那电锯在电视里说的那些台词,所有的。不准说第一部的词!我要的是2部。我只记得开头是Hello!Michael!Iwanttoplayagame然后记不清了帮我补...
电锯惊魂第二部刚开头MICHAEL眼睛遭缝了钥匙那电锯在电视里说的那些台词,所有的。不准说第一部的词!我要的是2部。我只记得开头是Hello!Michael!I want to play a game然后记不清了帮我补上就行了,或者给我一个电锯2英语字幕的视频也行啊
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:1228
获赞数:3625
Hello Michael, I want to play a game. So far in what could loosely be called your life you've made a living watching others. Society would call you an informant, a rat, a snitch. I call you unworthy of the body you possess, of the life that you've been given. Now we will see if you are willing to look inward rather than outward to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. The device around your neck is a death mask. The mask is on a spring timer. If you do not locate the key in time the mask will close. Think of it like a venus flytrap. What you are looking at right now is your own body not more than two hours ago. Don't worry, you're sound asleep and can't feel a thing. Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here I'm going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key, so listen carefully. The hint is this... It's right before your eyes. How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Michael? Live or die, make your choice.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 电锯惊魂老头台词 的文章

随机推荐