Jason的歌曲get jazzy onme是什么意思?

Talk Dirty ((MDM Version)(Explicit)) - Jason Derulo/2 ChainzLyrics by:E. Frederic/Jason Desrouleaux/Jason Evigan/Ori Kaplan/Sean Douglas/Tamir Muskat/Tauheed Epps/Tomer YosefJason ha haJason DeruloHa haGet jazzy on meI'm the flight that you get on internationalFirst class seat on my lap girlRiding comfortable 'causeI know what the girl them needNew York to HaitiI got lipstick stamps for my passportYou make it hard to leaveBeen around the worldDon't speak the languageBut your booty don't need explainingAll I really need to understand isWhen you talk dirty to meTalk dirty to meTalk dirty to meTalk dirty to meYou know the worst in my songsNo habla inglesOur conversation ain't no but you know what isI know what that girlThem wants London to TaiwanI got lipstick stamps for my passportI think I need a new oneBeen around the worldDon't speak the languageBut your booty don't need explainingAll I really need to understand isWhen you talk dirty to meTalk dirty to me talk dirty to meTalk dirty to meUno met a friend in rioDos she was all on me ohTres we can make now a trioCuatro ohDos cadenas close to geniusSold out arenas you can suck my penisGilbert arenas guns on deckChest to chest tongue on neckInternational oral sexEvery picture I take I pose a threatBought a jet what do you expectHer p**sy so good I bought her a petAnyway every day I'm trying to get to itGot her saved in my phone underBig bootyAnyway every day I'm trying to get to itGot her saved in my phone underBig bootyBeen around the worldNon't speak the languageBut your booty don't need explainingAll I really need to understand is when youTalk dirty to meTalk dirty to meTalk dirty to meTalk dirty to meGet jazzy on me

我要回帖

更多关于 your song是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐