求safe safe and sound原唱 这首歌的歌词中文谐音

如题。...
如题。
展开
Safe&SoundI remember tears streaming down your face我仍记得,在我说我不会让你离开时,When I said, I'll never let you go泪水在你脸上肆意流淌When all those shadows almost killed your light在绝望几乎将你的希望掩盖时,I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone我记得你说,别只留下我一个人在这里But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight不过在今夜,这一切都随风逝去Just close your eyes太阳落山,夜幕降临The sun is going down你只需闭上双眼You'll be alright你一定会好起来的No one can hurt you now再也没有人能伤害到你了Come morning light当晨光照耀大地You and I'll be safe and sound你和我一定会安然无恙Don't you dare look out your window darling亲爱的,难道你不敢望向窗外Everything's on fire烈焰正灼烧着一切The war outside our door keeps raging on门外的战争仍在肆虐Hold onto this lullaby请你保持住这份摇篮曲般的纯真无邪Even when the music's gone哪怕这音乐的尾章就要来到Just close your eyes太阳落山,夜幕降临The sun is going down你只需闭上双眼You'll be alright你一定会好起来的No one can hurt you now再也没有人能伤害到你了Come morning light当晨光照耀大地You and I'll be safe and sound你和我一定会安然无恙Just close your eyes太阳落山,夜幕降临The sun is going down你只需闭上双眼You'll be alright你一定会好起来的No one can hurt you now再也没有人能伤害到你了Come morning light当晨光照耀大地You and I'll be safe and sound你和我一定会安然无恙的,继续生活
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
With every word I live again through the eyes of another由于那些字,在别人的眼中我又获得了新生We'll meet at night, wet from the rain 我们来自雨中,在夜晚相会and surprise each other with how we take away the pain 并且讶异于彼此如何带走伤痛Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? 你是那个发现我安然无恙的人吗?Love is how it's lost .. not how it's found 爱是失去的过程,不是得到的过程I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there.. always 我不知道那些眼神,但是我永远记得它的美好I know it's wrong to love you from afar, but it's a craze 我知道在远方爱你是不对的,但我是狂热的You recognize my pain.. 你知道我的伤痛Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? 你是那个发现我安然无恙的人吗?Love is how it's lost.. not how it's found 爱是失去的过程,不是得到的过程Love is how it's lost.. not how it's found 爱是失去的过程,不是得到的过程I'll take away your pain 我带走了你的伤痛Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? 你是那个发现我安然无恙的人吗?Love is how it's lost .. not how it's found 爱是失去的过程,不是得到的过程Love is how it's lost .. not how it's found 爱是失去的过程,不是得到的过程Love is when I'm lost.. not when I'm found失去的时候我才明白爱,而不是得到的时候望采纳!!!
本回答被网友采纳
网上目前有几处有错,我已都改过来了。。。Oceanside
---------Lainey Louprince charming sing to me白马王子向我歌唱all that I am missing一个我不见了wish you could see the smile 希望你能看见微笑I'm trying to withhold我想保留you leave a little behind你留下一个小后面except this memory of time除了这记忆的时间all the sun can never shine as bright as you所有发光的太阳永远不会一样明亮you leave for one moment你离开一会儿everyone can't see it每个人都看不见nothing is breaking it没有什么是打破god's grace is what I'm living神的恩典就是我的生活together stars will fall恒星将会落在一起the Satan hit the walls撒旦击中墙壁along with every word `oh that I'm singing随着每一个字。“哦,我唱歌so now I'm writing a song所以现在我写了一首歌praying you shall sing along to it some day你应当祈求一同唱歌这一天this maybe haven't done well这也许是还没做好a lot is as far as I can tell很多是尽我所能说的I'm in harmony我在和谐and I'm now putting one foot out that door我现在把一只脚出了门I know it's silly to say我知道这是愚蠢的说just how the simple days keep messing with my plan是怎么样把简单的日子让我的计划a thousand dimond rings一千克拉戒指though nothing I can see it can even comprehend即使没有什么我可以看到~甚至可以理解的your eyes meaning a thousand days ahead你的眼睛意义一千天前进so now I'm writing a song所以现在我写了一首歌praying you shall sing along to it some day你应当祈求一同唱歌这一天this maybe haven't done well这也许是还没做好a lot is as far as I can tell很多是尽我所能说的I'm in harmony我在和谐and I'm now putting one foot out that door我现在把一只脚出了门so now I'm writing a song所以现在我写了一首歌praying you shall sing along to it some day你应当祈求一同唱歌这一天this maybe haven't done well这也许是还没做好a lot is as far as i can tell很多是尽我所能说的I'm in harmony我在和谐and the oceanside is what I'm searching for和oceanside就是我正在找的prince charming sing to me白马王子向我歌唱all that I am missing我不见了all the sun can never shine as bright as you所有的太阳永远无法照亮明亮如
收起
更多回答(1)

I remember tears streaming down your face   我记得泪水顺着你的脸颊流下   when I said, I’ll never let you go   当我说我将永不放开你的手   When all those shadows almost killed your light   当所有的阴影几乎挡住了你的光亮   I remember you said, don’t leave me here alone   我记得你说过:“别把我一个人扔下。”   But all that’s dead and gone and passed tonight   但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   the sun is going down   太阳已西沉   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   no one can hurt you now   如今没有人能伤害你了   Come morning light   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙   Don’t you dare look out your window darling   亲爱的,你害怕看到窗外吧   everything’s on fire   一切都在燃烧   The war outside our door keeps raging on   门外的战争仍在激烈的进行   hold onto this lullaby   牢牢记得我为你唱的这只摇篮曲   even when the music’s gone   即使音乐已经停止   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   the sun is going down   太阳已西沉   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   no one can hurt you now   如今没有人能伤害你了   Come morning light   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   Come morning light,   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起remember tears streaming down your face   我记得泪水顺着你的脸颊流下   when I said, I’ll never let you go   当我说我将永不放开你的手   When all those shadows almost killed your light   当所有的阴影几乎挡住了你的光亮   I remember you said, don’t leave me here alone   我记得你说过:“别把我一个人扔下。”   But all that’s dead and gone and passed tonight   但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   the sun is going down   太阳已西沉   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   no one can hurt you now   如今没有人能伤害你了   Come morning light   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙   Don’t you dare look out your window darling   亲爱的,你害怕看到窗外吧   everything’s on fire   一切都在燃烧   The war outside our door keeps raging on   门外的战争仍在激烈的进行   hold onto this lullaby   牢牢记得我为你唱的这只摇篮曲   even when the music’s gone   即使音乐已经停止   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   the sun is going down   太阳已西沉   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   no one can hurt you now   如今没有人能伤害你了   Come morning light   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙   Just close your eyes   只需闭上你的眼睛   You’ll be alright   你会没事的   Come morning light,   当明日晨光初现   You and I’ll be safe and sound   我们都将安然无恙
Oceanside
---------Lainey Louprince charming sing to me白马王子向我歌唱all that I am missing一个我不见了wish you could see the smile 希望你能看见微笑I'm trying to withhold我想保留you leave a little behind你留下一个小后面except this memory of time除了这记忆的时间all the sun can never shine as bright as you所有发光的太阳永远不会一样明亮you leave for one moment你离开一会儿everyone can't see it每个人都看不见nothing is breaking it没有什么是打破god's grace is what I'm living神的恩典就是我的生活together stars will fall恒星将会落在一起the Satan hit the walls撒旦击中墙壁along with every word `oh that I'm singing随着每一个字。“哦,我唱歌so now I'm writing a song所以现在我写了一首歌praying you shall sing along to it some day你应当祈求一同唱歌这一天this maybe haven't done well这也许是还没做好a lot is as far as I can tell很多是尽我所能说的I'm in harmony我在和谐and I'm now putting one foot out that door我现在把一只脚出了门I know it's silly to say我知道这是愚蠢的说just how the simple days keep messing with my plan是怎么样把简单的日子让我的计划a thousand dimond rings一千克拉戒指though nothing I can see it can even comprehend即使没有什么我可以看到~甚至可以理解的your eyes meaning a thousand days ahead你的眼睛意义一千天前进so now I'm writing a song所以现在我写了一首歌praying you shall sing along to it some day你应当祈求一同唱歌这一天this maybe haven't done well这也许是还没做好a lot is as far as I can tell很多是尽我所能说的I'm in harmony我在和谐and I'm now putting one foot out that door我现在把一只脚出了门so now I'm writing a song所以现在我写了一首歌praying you shall sing along to it some day你应当祈求一同唱歌这一天this maybe haven't done well这也许是还没做好a lot is as far as i can tell很多是尽我所能说的i'm in harmony我在和谐and the oceanside is what I'm searching for和oceanside就是我正在找的prince charming sing to me白马王子向我歌唱all that i am missing我不见了all the sun can never shine as bright as you所有的太阳永远无法照亮明亮如
Safe and Sound ---Shane NicholsonYou know all the truth could be A big opportunity and you wanna disappearYou always won’t let you slip in the mindYou throw it in the tide and fireYou wanna disappearWere fitting prime time cost to cost
You sleep in dogs do walking dogsEveryone gets paper-thinerEverything is perceivedUnder the sun love then burn all the ground tMaybe little hope you safe and soundBaby will all be happy againThe febris thing seems to be out of controlWho’s in the heart and search out the Thor Just keep a Thor , safe and soundYou know all the way could be A big opportunity we wanna disappearYou don’t have to play the part Love as every plastic cardEveryone gets everything and all goes out of styleUnder the sun love then all burnt the groundMaybe will hope you be safe and sound Baby will all be happy again The febris thing seems to be out of controlLosing the heart and search out the ThorJust keep a Thor, safe and sound althoughSafe and sound although]Under the sun love then all burn the groundMaybe will hope you be
safe and soundBaby will all be happy againThe febris thing seems to be out of controlLosing the heart and search out the ThorJust keep a Thor, safe and sound although!Safe and sound although!Safe and sound although!

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
Simple Plan - this song saved my lifeyou raise me up?

我要回帖

更多关于 safe and sound原唱 的文章

随机推荐