用用5w写英语作文5w结构介绍我最喜欢的运动足球?

我最喜欢的运动英语作文 (7篇)  无论在学习、工作或是生活中,大家都不可避免地要接触到作文吧,作文是通过文字来表达一个主题意义的记叙方法。你知道作文怎样才能写的好吗?以下是小编收集整理的我最喜欢的运动英语作文 ,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。我最喜欢的运动英语作文 1  I take exercise every day. It makes feels good and helps me to become taller. My favorite sport is football and I want to be a football player in the future. I play football with my friends every week. It is such a great time for me. My friends and I always do the great team work and we beat other teams.  我每天都锻炼,这让我感觉很好,还能让我长高。我最喜欢的.运动是足球,我将来想成为一名足球运动员。我每周都和我的朋友一起踢足球,非常开心。我和我的朋友们总是团队合作得很好,打败了其他球队。我最喜欢的运动英语作文 2  My favourite sport is playing football.I play football with my classmates after school.And I always win.I join in the group of football at school. I like playing football because it makes me strong and healthy.I want to be a football master and make Chinese are proud with me,so I work hard every day.  I believe my dream will come true some day.This is my favourite sport.What about you?我最喜欢的运动英语作文 3  There are many kinds of interesting sports, such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is swimming. When I was a little child, my father took me to the river which near my house to learn swimming. Then, I found its really fun and cool when I swim in the water, especially in summer.Its the most exciting thing to do when summer comes. I like swimming. Its so wonderful.我最喜欢的运动英语作文 4  My favorite sport is basketball,which is a team sport suitable for both indoors and outdoors.  I have been interested in basketball since Yao Ming,an NBA star from China,became the hero of millions of Chinese kids.Although as a basketball fan I am not tall enough,I believe it is helpful to my health,and just think what fun it is to play basketball for an hour or so after a tiring day!Besides,it gives me a good chance to make friends with a lot of schoolmates.我最喜欢的运动英语作文 5  Of all the sports,I like swimming best.I think swimming is interesting.It can build up my body too.In summer,I usually go to swim with my classmates after school.I can swim so well that I was chosen as a member of our school swimming team.Last week there was a swimming match between Dong Fang Junior School and my school.I took part in the match and won the first prize.I enjoy swimming very much.我最喜欢的运动英语作文 6  There are many kinds of interesting sports, such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is swimming. When I was a little child, my father took me to the river which near my house to learn swimming. Then, I found it's really fun and cool when I swim in the water, especially in summer.It's the most exciting thing to do when summer es. I like swimming. It's so wonderful.我最喜欢的运动英语作文 7  There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport. Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can. The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life.【我最喜欢的运动英语作文】相关文章:我最喜欢的运动英语作文12-04英语作文我最喜欢的运动12-15英语作文 我最喜欢的运动11-10我最喜欢的运动的英语作文10-13英语作文:我最喜欢的运动-篮球06-15我最喜欢的运动英语作文:游泳12-05我最喜欢的运动英语作文及译文12-30我最喜欢的运动英语作文及翻译10-25我最喜欢的运动高位英语作文10-27我最喜欢的运动英语作文范文11-10

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
1、篇一:我最喜欢的运动I like sports very much. Football, basketball, running and swimming are my favorites. But I like playing basketball most, because I think playing basketball is very cool and interesting. I often play basketball with my classmates. We are a good team. Playing basketball is a good way to make friends. After all, we have common interests. Besides, I can build my body by playing basketball.我很喜欢运动。足球,篮球,跑步和游泳是我的爱好。但是,我最喜欢的是篮球,因为我觉得打篮球很酷也很有意思。我经常和我同学一起打篮球。我们是一个很好的团队。打篮球是一个交友的好方法,毕竟我们有共同的兴趣。除此之外,打篮球还是我能够锻炼身体。2、篇二:我最喜欢的运动Table tennis is one of the most popular sports in China. It’s my favorite, too. It’s a good way of exercise, and it’s easy to play. You don’t need many skills. I often play table tennis after class. Most of my classmates like it. So we always have partners. But if you want to play well, it’s not so easy. You must focus on your gesture, your hands and your steps. I want to be better, so I practice it very often. I have my own teacher to teach me. I work hard on it.乒乓球是中国最受欢迎的运动之一,也是我最喜欢的运动。乒乓球是一个锻炼的`好方式,也很容易学会,你不需要太多的技巧。课后,我经常打乒乓球。我们班上大部分的同学都喜欢打乒乓球,所以我们总是有很多搭档。但是,如果你想要打得好就没有那么简单。你必须注意你的姿势,手势以及步伐。我想打得更好,所以我经常练习。我有自己的老师来教我,我很努力学习它。3、篇三:我最喜欢的运动I’m neither interested in sports nor good at it. But except swimming. I can swim since I was a baby. My mother tells me that she let me swim in the water with a life-buoy when I was 20 days old. And then I can swim gradually. When I grow up, I like swimming very much. I swim all the year round. Swimming in summer makes me feel comfortable to lower my temperature. While winter swimming makes me feel excited and achievability. In general, swimming keeps me fit in both physical and mental. Whenever I feel upset, I would go swimming and then I would be full of energy and feel relax. Besides I believe it is due to swimming that I’m so thin. Who wants to lose weight, join me. We can make more friends in swimming. Oh, I couldn’t wait to swim now. But it is ten o’clock in the evening. I have to go to sleep. Good night everyone.除了游泳之外,我对体育既不感兴趣也不擅长。在我还是个婴儿的时候,我就会游泳了。我妈妈告诉我,在我出生20天的时候她就让我拿着个救生圈在水里游了。之后慢慢的我就会游泳了。我长大后非常喜欢游泳。我一年四季都游泳。在夏天游泳,把我的体温降低了可以让我感到很舒服。在冬天游泳让我我感到很兴奋也很有成就感。总的来说,游泳可以使我保持身心健康。每当我感到难过时,我就会去游泳,然后我就会充满能量而且得到放松。我相信我很瘦得归功于游泳。谁想减肥,加入我吧。我们可以在游泳中交到很多朋友。噢,我等不及要游泳了。可是现在是晚上十点。我要去睡觉了。大家晚安。
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
展开全部
My Favorite SportMy favorite sport is swimming. I started swimming when I was very young, and I fell in love with it immediately. Swimming is a great way to exercise and stay healthy, and it's also a lot of fun.I usually swim at least three times a week. I like to swim laps in the pool, and I try to swim as many laps as I can each time. Swimming is a great way to work out your whole body, and it's also very relaxing.Swimming has also taught me a lot about discipline and hard work. It takes a lot of practice and dedication to become a good swimmer, and I have learned to be patient and persistent in my training. I have also learned to set goals for myself and work hard to achieve them.Overall, swimming is my favorite sport because it's both fun and challenging. I love the feeling of being in the water and pushing myself to swim farther and faster. Swimming has also taught me a lot about myself and what I am capable of achieving.我最喜欢的运动我最喜欢的运动是游泳。我很小的时候就开始游泳了,我立刻爱上了它。游泳是一种很好的锻炼方式,可以保持健康,而且也很有趣。我通常每周至少游泳三次。我喜欢在泳池里游泳,每次尽量游多一些圈。游泳是一种很好的全身运动方式,也很放松。游泳也教会了我很多关于纪律和努力工作的知识。成为一个好的游泳者需要大量的练习和奉献,我已经学会了在训练中耐心和坚持不懈。我还学会了为自己设定目标,并努力实现这些目标。总的来说,游泳是我最喜欢的运动,因为它既有趣又具有挑战性。我喜欢在水中的感觉,并努力游得更远、更快。游泳也教会了我很多关于自己和自己能力的知识。
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
1。I like play football,because it’s very interesting我喜欢足球,因为它很有趣2。I really like drawing cartoons.Although not drawing well ,I like drawing very much. With my classmates,I have got into plant house for painting those plants. Would you like painting? I really think it's very interesting and it's good for me!我真的很喜欢画漫画。虽然不是画画,我非常喜欢画画。我的同学,我有到植物的房子画那些植物。你喜欢画画吗?我真的认为这是非常有趣的,我很好!3。I like film, almost everyweekens,I come to the cinema.我喜欢电影,几乎每周六周日我都去看电影
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明