天下足球十大著名金曲20231225期 2023足球记忆片尾曲叫什么名字?

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
  天下足球片尾曲叫什么:Boyzone的 《If we try》  《If we try》歌词:  You’ve been walkin around starin into space  Carryin a load like a heavy case  When it’s not enough  It’s not enough  And all the beautiful things that you used to love  Taking walks in the rain and all that stuff  When it was enough  It was enough  Oh hey!  Here’s a little invitation  Time to have a little conversation  If we try  We might just find  We can fly  If we try  Caught you lookin in the mirror, lookin back at me  There’s a truth in your eyes only I can see  When you’re still in love  You’re still in love  With a bottle of red, knowing me and you  We can work it out in a glass or two  Maybe there’s enough  There’s enough  (Pre-Chorus)  Oh hey!  Here’s a little invitation  Time to have a little conversation  If we try  We might just find  We can fly  If we try  Hey!  Here’s a little invitation  Time to have a little conversation  Have a life, have a love  And I feel like I’m going home  Have a life, have a love  And I feel like I’m going home  If we try  We might just find  We can fly  If we try  If we try (x4)

我要回帖

更多关于 天下足球十大著名金曲 的文章

随机推荐