大润发超市歌曲大全听到的一首歌英文歌 请问哪位知道歌名,谢谢!

Written by:Ed Sheeran/Johnny McDaid/Benjamin LevinI took the supermarket flowers from the windowsillThrew the day old tea from the cupPacked up the photo album Matthew had madeMemories of a life that's been lovedTook the get well soon cards and stuffed animalsPoured the old ginger beer down the sinkDad always told me don't you cry when you're downBut mum there's a tear every time that I blinkOh I'm in pieces it's tearing me up but I knowA heart that's broke is a heart that's been lovedSo I'll sing HallelujahYou were an angel in the shape of my mumWhen I fell down you'd be there holding me upSpread your wings as you goAnd when God takes you backHe'll say Hallelujah you're homeI fluffed the pillows made the beds stacked the chairs upFolded your nightgowns neatly in a caseJohn says he'd drive then put his hand on my cheekAnd wiped a tear from the side of my faceI hope that I see the world as you did cause I knowA life with love is a life that's been livedSo I'll sing Hallelujah you were an angel in the shape of my mumWhen I fell down you'd be there holding me upSpread your wings as you go when God takes you backHe'll say Hallelujah you're homeHallelujah you were an angel in the shape of my mumYou got to see the person I have becomeSpread your wings and I knowThat when God took you back he said Hallelujah you're home

我要回帖

更多关于 大润发超市歌曲大全 的文章

随机推荐