找一句老友记经典台词摘抄的台词?

1. My way or the highway.不听我的就滚蛋!2. My life flashes before my eyes.过往在我眼前浮现。 3. Just follow my lead.听我指挥好了。4. I would like to propose a toast.宴会婚礼经典句型:提议为什么事情举杯祝福时用。5. Too bad we must return them.很不幸,我们必须退还它们6. I’ll fix it!我去搞定。 7. I’m totally over her!我早就忘了她了!8. I’m gonna pay for it tonight.今晚我要付出代价。9. That makes two of us.所见略同。10. I was trying to reach you all night.我找了你一晚上。 11. You bet!当然!12. What do you say I buy you a cup ofcoffee?我请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?13. I don’t have a clue!我不知道!14. Do not rush/push me!别催我!15. You can eat and eat, but nothingwill ever fill the void.你可以不停地吃啊吃,但是没有食物可以填补内心的空虚。16. I’m not a complete idiot, someparts are missing.我不是一个十足的白痴,只是丢了某些部分。17. If you ever need holding, call myname, I’ll be there.当你想找一个肩膀依靠,告诉我,我马上到!18. Welcome to the real world! Itsucks. You’re gonna love it!欢迎来到现实世界,它糟糕的要命,但你会爱上它的。19. Sometimes I may be away longer, Ilike this. But I’ll still always come back, like this.有时我可能不在你的身边,但你要记得,我总会回来的。20. In fact I’ve been fine for a longtime now and I think the reason is you.事实上我这些日子过得好的不能再好了,因为一直有你陪着。21. I thought that it mattered what Isaid or where I said it. Then I realized the only thing that matters is thatyou, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be.我一直认为,求婚应该是在一个完美的地方,有一套完美的誓词,现在我明白了,求婚唯一重要的是有一个完美的对象,你带给了我想象不到的快乐。22. And if you’ll let me, I will spendthe rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.如果你愿意,在我以后的生命里,我会尽所有的努力,让你也体会到我的这种幸福。23. Listen, you deserve so much betterthan him…you know, I mean , you should be with a guy who know what he has whenhe has you.你值得更好的男人来爱,那个更好的男人必须知道得到你是一件多么幸运的事。24. Call it even.扯平了!25. You fall for it every time.你每次都要上当。26. Can you pass me the TV guide?可以把电视报递给我吗?27. We have to cut our trip short!我们不得不中断旅行。 28. I’m all yours!我全听你的!29. It could happen to anyone. / Ithappens to anybody. / That happens.谁都可能会遇到这种情况。30. Lucky me!我真幸运!
Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there's Joey's picture!你们看是乔伊的照片This is so exciting!真是令人兴奋You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before.要找出没看过他演出的人真是一捞一大把Notice, no fear,友情提示待会别害怕no sense of impending doom...别以为世界末日The exclamation point in the title scares me.标题上的惊叹号让我有点害怕Y'know, it's not just Freud, it's Freud!不是平静的佛洛依德而是佛洛依德Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen.嘘嘘见证奇迹的一刻就要开始了Well, Eva, ve've done some excellent vork here,伊娃你今天的表现不错and I vould have to say, your pwoblem is qviiite clear.我得说你的问题相当清楚*All you want is a tinkle**你只是想要一个风铃**What you envy's a schwang**你讨厌流行的东西**A thing through which you can tinkle**听它发出清脆的声音**To play with or simply let hang.**拨弄着它或是挂在那边*God. I feel violated.天哪我感觉被伤害了Did anybody else feel they just wanted to 别的观众会不会觉得宁愿被剥皮拆骨peel the skin off their body, to have something else to do?也不想看这场演出Ross, ten o'clock.罗斯十点钟Is it? Feels like two.是吗现在不是两点钟么No, ten o'clock.-不十点方向What?什么There's a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!一位美女在八九十点钟方向Oh. Hel-lo!不错嘛She's amazing!她可真漂亮She makes the women that I dream about 她让我所有的梦中情人look like short, fat, bald men!瞬间化为矮胖光头男Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.过去啊她旁边没人Oh yeah, and what would my opening line be?对我该用什么开场白'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'打扰了之类的Oh, come on. She's a person, you can do it!拜托不就是个女人吗你没问题的Oh please, could she be more out of my league?拜托我和她真的相差很多好吗Ross, back me up here.罗斯帮我壮壮胆He could never get a woman like that in a million years.他这副德行百万年内都别想把到这种美女Thank you, buddy.谢了老兄Oh, oh, but y'know, you always see these really beautiful women但这种绝世美女身边总是with these really nothing guys,跟着绝世蹩脚货you could be one of those guys.你也可以成为其中之一You could do that!没错你能办到- You think? - Yeah!-真的吗 -没错Oh God, I can't believe I'm even considering this...上帝啊没想到我竟有这种念头I'm very very aware of my tongue...我非常非常了解自己的层次Come on! Come on!快去加油Here goes.我上了...Yes?有事吗Hi.... um... okay, next word... would be...Chandler!你好好吧我想说钱德勒Chandler is my name, and, uh... hi.我叫钱德勒- Yes, you said that. - Yes, yes I did,-我知道你刚说过 -对我说过but what I didn't say was what I was about to say,但我没说的是我将要说的是what I wanted to say was, uh...我本想说的是would you like to go out with me sometime, thankyou, goodnight.你愿意与我约会吗谢谢晚安Chandler?钱德勒Hey!来了I didn't know you could dance!想不到你会跳舞You're in a play!你演戏了You had a beard!你刮掉胡子了What think?感觉如何C'mon, you guys, it wasn't that bad.拜托没那么糟吧I was the lead.我是主角It was better than that thing I did with the trolls,总比那次我在轮唱中出现at least you got to see my head.至少你们可以看见我的头Saw your head. Saw your head.我们有看见看到你的头了She said yes!! She said yes!!她答应了她答应了Awful play, man. Whoah.好烂的戏呕Her name's Aurora, and she's Italian,她叫奥萝拉意大利人and she pronounces my name 'Chand-lrr'.'Chand-lrr'.她把我的名字念成"钱德勒尔"I think I like it better that way.我喜欢她这样称呼我Oh, listen, the usher gave me this to give to you.领座员要我把它交给你The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency.埃斯特尔·莱纳德经纪公司Wow, an agency left me its card! Maybe they wanna sign me!经纪公司送我名片或许他们想和我签约Based on this play?因为这场戏吗Based on this play!就因为这一场戏哦Hey, kids!嗨小子Well, I can't believe I've been here almost seven seconds我无法相信我坐在这儿七秒钟and you haven't asked me how my date went.竟没人问我的约会如何Oh, right, right. How was your date, 'Chand-lrr'?对哦你的约会如何钱德勒It was unbelievable.真是令人难以置信I-I've never met anyone like her.我没见过像她那样的人She's had the most amazing life!她的生活真是太丰富多彩了She was in the Israeli army...她穿过以色列阵地...Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block.幸好子弹没打中引擎So, we made it to the border, but just barely, and I ...我们才能越过边界真是有惊无险I've been talking about myself all night long, I'm sorry.我整晚都在谈我自己抱歉What about you? Tell me one of your stories.你呢有什么故事说来听听嘛Alright. Once I got on the subway, right, 有一回我搭地铁and it was at night, and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn...当时是晚上我一路坐到布鲁克林区just for the hell of it.然后活着回来We talked till like two.我们一直谈到两点It was this perfect evening...那真是个美好的夜晚more or less.可以这么说...All of a sudden we realised we were in Yammon.突然我们发现自己身在叶门Oh, I'm sorry, so 'we'is?我们我们是谁'We'would be me and Rick.我和瑞克Who's Rick?瑞克是谁My husband.我丈夫Oh, so you're divorced?这么说你们已经离婚No.没有Oh, I'm sorry, then you're widowed?...Hopefully?对不起这么说你是寡妇希望如此No, I'm still married.不我们还是夫妻So tell me, how do- how do you think 告诉我你觉得your husband would feel about you sitting here with me?你丈夫会对你现在和我坐在一起有何感想Sliding your foot so far up my pant leg 而且你的脚搭到我大腿上you can count the change in my pocket?都可以数清我口袋里的零钱了Don't worry. I imagine he'd be okay with you别担心我想他会接受的because really he's okay with Ethan.因为他就是这么接受伊森的Ethan? There's, there's an Ethan?伊森还有个伊森Mmmm... Ethan is my... boyfriend.伊森是我的男友What?!什么So explain something to me here, uh, 告诉我what kind of a relationship do you imagine us having你觉得我们之间会是什么关系呢if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?既然你已有丈夫和男友I suppose mainly sexual.大概是炮友关系吧Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.真是遗憾你们吹了What 'not work out'? I'm seeing her again on Thursday.什么吹了周四我还要和她约会Didn't you listen to the story?难道你没听懂Didn't you listen to the story? This is twisted!难道你没听懂这太离谱了How could you get involved with a woman like this?你怎能和这种女人交往Well, y'know, I had some trouble with it at first too,开始我也无法接受but the way I look at it is,但后来我想I get all the good stuff all the fun,这事我完全不吃亏啊all the talking, all the sex;可以甜言蜜语男欢女爱and none of the responsibility.不用负任何责任I mean, this is every guy's fantasy!这是每个男人的梦想Oh, yeah. That is not true.是吗未必吧Ross, is this your fantasy?罗斯这是你的梦想吗No, of course not!当然不可能Yeah, yeah, it is.好吧是So you guys don't mind going out with someone else 你们男生不介意和who's going out with someone else?已有对象的女人交往吗I couldn't do it.我办不到Good for you, Joey.干得好乔伊When I'm with a woman, I need to know that和女人交往时我必须确定I'm going out with more people than she is.我交往的对象比她多Well, y'know, monogamy can be a, uh, tricky concept.一夫一妻值得商榷I mean, anthropologically speaking-就人类学的观点而言Fine. Fine, alright, now you'll never know.行这是你们的损失We're kidding.逗你的Come on, tell us!快说我们想知道Alright. There's a theory, put forth by Richard Leakey-好吧理查德·里奇提出这样的理论Are we greeting each other this way now? Cause I like that.现在都这样打招呼吗我喜欢Look! I cleaned!瞧我大扫除了I did the windows, I did the floors...我擦窗户拖地板I even used all the attachments on the vacuum,我甚至还用了吸尘器上的所有装置except that little round one with the bristles,除了圆形有鬃毛那个之外I don't know what that's for.因为我不知道用途为何Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.没人知道我们也不该问Well, what think?你们感觉怎样Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!很干净啊看起来很好好极了...Oh! I-I see you moved the green ottoman.看来你把绿色软椅也挪动了How-how did that happen?你怎么想这样做呢I dunno.. I-I thought it looked better there.我不知道我觉得摆那儿会更好看And I- and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.而且这样咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位Yeah, yeah, it's interesting..是啊这倒有意思but you know what? Just for fun,这样好了只是为了好玩let's see what it looked like in the old spot.我们看它在原来位置的感觉如何Alright, just to compare.只是做个比较Let's see. Well, it looks good there too.看一下嗯放那儿也不错Let's just leave it there for a while.就摆那儿一阵子吧I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.我无法相信你竟敢搬动那个绿软椅Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines.幸好你没摊开摆杂志I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out.否则她铁定会挖出你的眼睛You guys, I am not that bad!各位我没那么凶吧Yeah, you are,Monica.没错莫妮卡你就那么凶Remember when I lived with you?记得我们住在一起时吗You were like, a little, you know,你就像个那啥你懂的That is so unfair!这太不公平了Oh come on! When we were kids,拜托我们小时候时yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!你的邋遢娃娃是唯一不邋遢的Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised.好吧我有责任感有组织性But hey, I can be a kook.可是我也能很懒散Alright, you madcap gal.Try to imagine this.好吧懒女人想像这个情况The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.电话账单来了但你不能立刻去交钱- Why not? - Because you're a kook!-为什么 -因为你是个大懒人Instead you wait until they send you a notice.直拖到他们寄催缴通知单来I could do that.我可以办到Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,你让我去买日常用品and I buy laundry detergent,我买了洗衣粉but it's not the one with the easy-pour spout.但是很难倒出来的那种Why would someone do that?! ...为什么有人会那样做One might wonder.有人会想Someone's left a glass on the coffee table.有人在咖啡桌上留下杯子There's no coaster.桌上没有杯垫It's a cold drink, it's a hot day.天气很热那是一杯冷饮Little beads of condensation are inching their way 冷气凝结的小水珠closer and closer to the surface of the wood...逐渐逼近桌面STOP IT!!够了Oh my God. It's true! Who am I?天啊没错我到底是谁Monica? You're Mom.莫妮卡你就是贤妻良母Uh huh.. uh huh... oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there!天啊好我会去的That was my agent.我的经纪人打来的My agent has just gotten me a job...in the new Al Pacino movie!他安排我在阿尔·帕西诺的新片中演出Oh my God! Whoah!太棒了Well, what's the part?演什么角色Can you believe this? Al Pacino!你们能相信吗是阿尔·帕西诺This guy's the reason I became an actor!我就是喜欢他才立志要当演员"I'm out of order? Pfeeeh. You're out of order!"违反规程你们违反规程"This whole courtroom's out of order!""整个审判不合乎规程"Seriously, what-what's the part?言归正传什么角色"Just when I thought I was out,"当我认为已出局时they pull me back in!"他们却又将我拉回"Come on, seriously, Joey, what's the part?快老实说乔伊什么角色..You're, you're 'mah mah mah'what?你演什么演什么啊...I'm his butt double. 'Kay?我是他的屁股替身好吧I play Al Pacino's butt. Alright?我演阿尔·帕西诺的屁股He goes into the shower,他走进浴室and then- I'm his butt.然后我替他露屁股- Oh my God. - Come on, you guys.-天哪 -别这样This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!这可是电影阿尔·帕西诺主演大片Oh no, it's terrific, it's... it's... y'know,别误会这真是太棒了you deserve this, after all your years of struggling,这是你应得的这是你多年努力的成果you've finally been able to crack your way into showbusiness.你终于开辟了演艺道路进军大银幕了Okay, okay, fine! Make jokes, I don't care!行笑吧我不在乎This is a big break for me!这是我千载难逢的机会You're right, you're right, it is...没错没错So you gonna invite us all to the big opening?你会邀请我们参加你的首映会吗Alright, alright, alright...来了来了Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer.-拿着我来借些保湿乳液- For what? - What you think?-干吗 -你认为呢Today's the big day!今天可是我的大日子Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want,好吧进浴室要用什么自己拿just don't ever tell me what you did in there.只是别告诉我你在里面做了什么Thank you!谢谢Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone.乔伊在哪儿他妈打电话来He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there!他在浴室里你最好别进去C'mon, we're roommates!拜托我们是室友My eyes!! My eyes!!瞎了我的狗眼I warned you...我警告过你Who is being loud?谁在大吼大叫Oh, that would be Monica.一定是莫妮卡Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a coupla things, Aurora spent the night,我能借点东西吗奥萝拉昨晚在这过夜I really wanna make her breakfast. - 我想为她做早点Oh, you got the whole night, huh?她陪了你一夜Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes没错我现在只剩20分钟了until Ethan, so, y'know..直到伊森过来Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?这幽怨的语气是怎么回事No, no resentment,不是才不是幽怨呢believe me, it's worth it. OK?相信我绝对值得好吗You know in a relationship you have these key moments 当你恋爱时总有些重要时刻that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life?会让你怀念一辈子Well, every- single- second is like that with Aurora..与奥萝拉相处的每一秒都是重要时刻and I've just wasted about thirty-five of them 而我已浪费了35秒talking to you people, so, uh..用于和你们说话- Monica, can you help me with the door? - Sure.-莫妮卡帮我开门 -好的Oh, um, Chandler? Y'know, the-the old Monica 钱德勒以前的莫妮卡would-would remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush.会提醒你刷特氟隆锅时要用塑料刷But I'm not gonna do that.但我不会那么做的Okay, everybody ready?大家准备好没Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity.我只是想谢谢你给我这个难得的机会Lose the robe.解开浴袍- Me? - That will work.-我吗 - 是的Right. Okay. Losing the robe.好解开浴袍And the robe is lost.浴袍已解开Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please.各位希望这条能一次通过辛苦了- Let's roll it.. - Water's working..-来吧 -放水and... action.开拍And cut. Hey,停Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?屁股男你搞什么呢Well, I'm- I'm showering.我在洗澡啊No, that was clenching.不你屁股夹太紧了Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know?我是这么想的这个角色很沮丧I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing...他的太太死了弟弟失踪了 I think his butt would be angry here.我想他的屁股一定很愤怒I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch.我觉得他的屁股应该想在午餐前杀青Once again,再来一次rolling...开机water working...放水and action....开拍and cut.停What was that?你又在干什么I was going for quiet desperation.我要表现出绝望But if you have to ask...但如果你想问God, I love these fingers...天啊我爱这些手指谢谢- Thank you. - No, actually I meant my fingers.-谢谢 -不我是指我的手指Look at them, look at how happy they are.你瞧它们多开心Oh my God, I'm late.天啊我来不及了Oh no nonononononnononono, don't go..别呀别呀不要走啊Oh no, I have to.不我得走了I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.抱歉他在等我了Well, I thought- I thought you talked to Rick.我以为你同瑞克谈过- It's not Rick. - What, Ethan?-不是瑞克 -什么是伊森吗He got to spend the whole day with you!他居然要陪你一整天No, it's-it's Andrew.不是是安德鲁I know there'll be many moments in the years to come 我知道在以后很多年中我会经常后悔when I'll regret asking the following question, but-问你以下的这个问题但是And Andrew is?安德鲁是谁He's... new.新欢Oh, so what you're saying is 你的意思是说you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?瑞克伊森和我三人还不能满足你No, that's not exactly what I was..我以前不是这种人Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.我们三人不知能迷死多少女人So what do you want?你想要什么You.你You have me!.你已拥有我Nono, just you不只是你What do you mean?什么意思Lose the other guys.甩掉其他人...Like, ...all of them?他们全部吗Come on, we're great together, why not?我们这样不是很快乐吗为什么不行Why can't we just have what we have now?我们为何不能及时行乐Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love,为何不能只是谈谈笑笑再做爱呢without feeling obligated to one another...彼此没有任何负担and up until tonight I thought that's what you wanted too.今晚之前我以为这也是你想要的...Well, y'know, part of me wants that,部分的我想要but it's like I'm two guys, you know?但我就像是双面人I mean, one guy's going 'Shut up! This is great!'一个说"闭嘴及时行乐"But there's this other guy.还有另一个Actually it's the same guy that wells up every time 他每回都会浮现出来that Grinch's heart grows three sizes就好像圣诞怪杰的心扩大三倍and breaks that measuring device...砸掉测量计那样And he's saying, y'know, 他会一直说'This is too hard! Get out! Get out!'"这太纠结了停下停下"So... which one of the two guys will you listen to?那么你准备听从谁的话呢I don't know, I-I have to listen to both of them,我不知道两人的话我得都听they don't exactly let each other finish...他们争执不休互不相让Which one?哪一个...The second guy.第二个Well, call me if you change your mind.好吧如果你改主意了再打电话给我吧Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.抱歉第一个人控制了嘴巴Look at it this way : you dumped her. Right?这样想吧是你甩的她I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy, 你看这个女人无与伦比的性感and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...倾国倾城冰雪聪明遥不可及Tell me why you did this again?再告诉我一次你为何这么做Hey, waitwait, aren't you the guy that 等等你不是那个plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?在阿尔·帕西诺新片中演屁股的那个人吗Nope.不是No? What happened, big guy?不是怎么了大个儿"Big guy?"大个儿It felt like a 'big guy'moment.感觉就像"大个儿"时刻I got fired.我被开除了Yeah, they said I acted too much with it.没错他们说我表演太用力了I told everybody about this! 我之前可是满世界宣扬Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, 现在大家都想去电影院expecting to see me, and...期待能看到我露面Oh, Joey, you know what, no-one is gonna be able to tell.乔伊没人会认出来的My mom will.我妈就认得出来Something so sweet and...disturbing about that.这感觉真温馨又有点呕心Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years.六年来我除了演些烂角色一事无成And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!如今机会来了我竟将它搞砸Maybe this wasn't your shot.或许这不是你的机会Yeah, I mean... 我的意思是I think when it's your shot, y'know, you-you know it's your shot.机会是否来临自己最清楚Did it... feel like your shot..?你感觉这是你的机会吗Hard to tell, I was naked.很难分辨我当时全身赤裸No, I don't think this was your shot.我不认为这是你唯一的机会I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot.你的机会不会只有一个I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do!我相信大好机会就降临到你身上You've gotta just keep thinking about 你只要一直想着the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go将来有个小伙子跑到朋友面前说'I got the part! I got the part!我被选上了我被选上了I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.我要演乔伊·崔比安尼的屁股Yeah? That's so nice!真的吗你真好I'm sorry, Joey.真遗憾乔伊I'm gonna go to bed, guys.各位我要去睡了Good night晚安Uh, Mon, you-you gonna leave your shoes out here?莫妮卡你要把鞋子留在这儿吗Really? 果真吗Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?就这样随随便便地乱丢吗Doesn't matter,无所谓I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not.我明天再拿或者算了Whenever.随便She is a kook.她真懒散If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes.既然这么困扰就快去拿吧No. Don't do this. This is stupid!不千万别去太愚蠢了I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them...我无须证明什么我要去拿But then everyone will know.但如此一来他们都会知道Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back!除非我去拿然后早起放回去I need help!谁来帮我一把
(Originally Posted on 微信公众号: <a class="member_mention" href="/people/onherway" data-hash="afbd5a1fec971f3fce2d9a6922fcfe2e">@OnHERWAY 欢迎关注!)千呼万唤始出来…FRIENDS老友记在大结局播出的17年之后,终于要推出重聚篇了!(5月27日,HBO Max播出)老友记是诸多美剧迷的入坑神作,也是广大英语学习者和语言爱好者的必备单品。毫不夸张地说,我把整整十季,236集看了大约10遍,一些经典镜头的台词可以倒背如流,状态巅峰时期,甚至可以看到一个场景即刻说出这是出自哪一季哪一集的(有些还能精准地说出The one with XXX)作为最适合练习英语听力和口语的影音教材之一,这部剧有哪些令人难忘的台词呢?上周我在朋友圈做了一个小小调查,结合网上老友记粉丝们的评论,快速做了如下不完全盘点。一起来看看,下面这些词句有没有令你念念不忘或者会心一笑的瞬间吧~We were on a break!第一次知道“分手”用英语怎么说,就是看了Ross and Rachel在这个问题上的拉锯。讲真,这也是我最不喜欢Ross的原因——斤斤计较的男人终究不上台面。此外,还记得第一季第一集说到Rachel和Monica从高中毕业之后就逐渐失联——要形容两个人的关系渐行渐远,英语里可以说drift apart.2. See? He's her lobsterPhoebe看到了Ross and Rachel的分分合合,一语道破这俩人终究会走在一起。你身边有没有那种,说分手说了一万次,可最后又粘在一起的欢喜冤家CP呢?也许TA就是TA的龙虾。3. Joey doesn't share food!这就是一句自带表情包的台词——他的大快朵颐令人忍俊不禁。大胃王在吃到Rachel弄错了配方的三明治时,居然还是能怡然自得:What’s not to like? Custard: good. Jam: good. Meat: goooood!”(牢记最后一个Good夸张的表情和发音)。而同样的一道菜,Ross给出的评价是:It tastes like feet!4. Seven, seven, seven...Seven!那是我对Monica刮目相看的开端。所有老友记的死忠粉,看到这串数字应该都心照不宣了吧?Seven 指代的内容不言自明,但是1-6代表什么呢?网上好像已经有了不少解读…:)对了,Monica 画的这个草图,英语里可以这么描述:an impromptu tutorial on erogenous zones.5. How you doin'?这句口头禅基本就是Joey的名片,估计也是Joey全剧中说的最多的一句话了,泡妞神器。对了,搭讪台词,英文里可以说:pickup line6. They don’t know that we know they know we knowPhoebe这句俄罗斯套娃般的话中话,就出现在Monica和Chandler 的地下恋情曝光的时刻。感觉再来两轮,就可以媲美”关于…通知的通知的通知...”了。7. This is brand new information!一直知道brand new代表崭新的,但直到看了这句话,并结合上下文,开始感觉brand new可能蕴含了些许刻意、做作甚至此地无银的意味。从此我写东西就很少用brand new了。8. Oh...My...God...!无论某带货达人一场直播要说多少个OMG,OMG在我心中的鼻祖必属Janice. 她的鼻腔共鸣可以把平白无奇的三个单词说到荡气回肠。不过你还记得Chandler为了摆脱Janice骗她说搬去了也门吗?随口捏造的地址是什么?我朋友圈有一位老友记铁粉立刻说出了: 15 Yemen Road, Yemen 9. I've had a very long, hard day每次看到这一段,不仅为躲在水下的Monica 憋气功力捏一把汗,后来也对Chandler洗澡时的小黄鸭玩具产生了浓厚兴趣,从此知道了这些bathing ducks叫做 bathtub toys,它们也可以是大人解压的利器。10. Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You’re gonna love it.虽然这是第一季的台词,却始终可以贯穿整部剧集。突然想到可以用罗曼罗兰的那句名言来意译:世上只有一种英雄主义,就是认清生活的真相之后依然热爱生活。

我要回帖

更多关于 老友记经典台词摘抄 的文章