求一首日不落英文版歌名歌 我找了7年了 跪求大神帮我

pieceofourhearts–SHIHO一首英文歌,网上是找不到歌词的。谁有歌词可以提供的或者能帮我听出来的最好。听得比较准确歌词的我会加给分。试听:http://w...
piece of our hearts–SHIHO 一首英文歌,网上是找不到歌词的。谁有歌词可以提供的或者能帮我听出来的最好。听得比较准确歌词的我会加给分。试听:http://www.kuwo.cn/yinyue/2245433/
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
You're walking alongThe path of life in the pouring rainThe path is longYour answer among that burningFrom time that you’ve doneAnd you forget the outsides wallThen you can goYou've lost your heartYou're getting closer,cloerYou opened my doorYou're with my utter looking forYou can catch a dreamYour half's thereAnd there will be us will be there for youWhen you the sky acrossYou will belong the loving The closer you are,the better you areWhen you can find the missing piece of your heartversIm back on my beatI'm walking with my hands held highMy legs are strongMy feel recruitI'm trying higher,higherBe with my handsI'll take you the way Can you come with meSo we can see therefore the dreamsThe rivers then seasThere is never any reason for you to goBelive in your power after through the everythingThere's no fearOnly up hereAs long as we got heart in a handThen I'll play a pioneer in the sun and cloudsI belong the lot more to get back to meThe closer I get,the better I amThen I can find a missing piece来源:百度知道。。。。。
本回答被网友采纳
You're walking alongThe path of life in the pouring rainThe path is longYour answer among that burningFrom time that you’ve doneAnd you forget the outsides wallThen you can goYou've lost your heartYou're getting closer,cloerYou opened my doorYou're with my utter looking forYou can catch a dreamYour half's thereAnd there will be us will be there for youWhen you the sky acrossYou will belong the loving The closer you are,the better you areWhen you can find the missing piece of your heartversIm back on my beatI'm walking with my hands held highMy legs are strongMy feel recruitI'm trying higher,higherBe with my handsI'll take you the way Can you come with meSo we can see therefore the dreamsThe rivers then seasThere is never any reason for you to goBelive in your power after through the everythingThere's no fearOnly up hereAs long as we got heart in a handThen I'll play a pioneer in the sun and cloudsI belong the lot more to get back to meThe closer I get,the better I amThen I can find a missing piece
本回答被提问者采纳

我要回帖

更多关于 日不落英文版歌名 的文章