最好听的英文歌歌有everybodylet'sgo

一首英文歌曲歌词里有everybody everydey是哪首英文歌的歌词?_百度知道
一首英文歌曲歌词里有everybody everydey是哪首英文歌的歌词?
提问者采纳
男的唱的女的唱的? 你确定是这两个词吗? 如果你不确定 有可能是这一句Everybody, everywhere 你听错了,那么这首歌是舞动精灵的On the Radio(Groove Coverage)歌词如下:Hello Mr. DJWould you play my songPlease, please, play itAll night long.Hello Mr. DJOn the radioCalling every stationOn the airSending out the messageEverywhereTell it everybodyOn the radioOh, oh, ohEverybody, everywherePlease call the DJ on the airFrom Moon to MarsAnd everywherePlease call the DJOn the airHello Mr. DJI'm losing sleepPlease, please, play itMy knees are gettin' weakHello Mr. DJOn the radioIf you're not gonna play itI go insaneIf yuo're not say itI lose my brainSo tell it everybodyOn the radioOh, oh, ohEverybody, everywherePlease call the DJ on the airFrom Moon to MarsAnd everywherePlease call the DJOn the airOh, oh, ohEverybody, everywherePlease call the DJ on the airFrom Moon to MarsAnd everywherePlease call the DJOn the air(DJ on the)Oh, oh, oh【Everybody, everywhere】Please call the DJ on the airFrom Moon to MarsAnd everywherePlease call the DJOn the air中括号中是关键字,如果不是这首歌,试试百度搜索November Rain 看看是不是最后一段
提问者评价
谢啦~~大侠
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头是one two three let`s go 歌里有everybody put your hands up是那首英文歌?
开头是one two three let`s go 歌里有everybody put your hands up是那首英文歌?
不区分大小写匿名
是backstreet“boy 的歌曲吗
不知道啊!一点头绪都没有
到百度搜,歌词,把这句话打上就有了
我是搜过了才问的,有你啥事一边去
切,我就帮帮你!讨厌。
&布兰妮的 就叫31, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' Countin' Babe, pick a night To come out and play If it's alright What do you say? Merrier the more Triple fun that way Twister on the floor What do you say? Are you in Livin' in sin is the new thing (yeah) Are you in I am countin'! 1, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' Countin' 1, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' Three is a charm Two is not the same I don't see the harm So are you game? Lets' make a team Make 'em say my name Lovin' the extreme Now are you game? Are you in Livin' in sin is the new thing (yeah) Are you in I am countin'! 1, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' Countin' 1, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' What we do is innocent Just for fun and nothin' meant If you don't like the company Let's just do it you and me You and me... Or three.... Or four.... On the floor! 1, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin' Countin' 1, 2, 3 Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between Countin' 1, 2, 3 Peter, Paul & Mary Gettin' down with 3P Everybody loves fuckin'
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家找一首英文歌中间有everybody down you can make it well
找一首英文歌中间有everybody down you can make it well
是一个男歌手唱的 是北大女生的劲爆野性现代舞的一首背景音乐
不区分大小写匿名
Everybody!有视频地址吗?
Everybody Come On
Everybody Come On
也就是(Can You Feel It)_
等待您来回答
外语领域专家含有so 哎哟everybody的英文歌曲
含有so 哎哟everybody的英文歌曲 10