i just can't stop loving you 开头说的大话西游那句话话什么意思

I am doing mydoing homework , so is he 对不对? - 网络游戏 - 游戏问答频道_单机游戏下载网
I am doing mydoing homework , so is he 对不对?
温馨提示!由于新浪doing homework微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐what is he doing号绑定已过期,请重新绑he likes doing定!&&|&&
以英语的视角关注人性,以人性的视角关注全球,以全球的视角关注英语。这就是mY鸟语的天空。
LOFTER精选
阅读(561)|
用微信&&“homework扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“do homework扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'体育英homework是什么意思语:How I Became Near-sighted',
blogAbstract:'\r\nHowhomework可数吗 I Became Near-sighted\r\nI am near-sighted. My eyesight has gotten worse over the years from playing too many computer games and watching TV a great deal.&&& I have been playing',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/'do his homework,
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:7,
permalink:'blog/static/'homework的用法,
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:falsehomework的复数,
attachmentsFileIds:[]doing homework,
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow'what is he doing,
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:falsehe likes doing,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:true,
hostIntro:'以英语的视homework角关注人性,以人性的视角关注全球,以全球的视角关注英语。这就是mY鸟语的天空。',
hmcon:'1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0'do homework,
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日homework的复数志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length&0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index&4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslisthomework.length&0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index&7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}homework是什么意思”&&
{if (x.role!=&-1&)homework可数吗 },“我是${c[x.role]}”do his homework&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(xhomework的用法.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版doing homework权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}高中英语语法what is he doing讲练(可编辑),高中英语语法大全,高中英语语法,高中英语语法书,高中..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫he likes doing即可继续访问
高中英语语法讲homework练(可编辑)
举报该文档含有do homework违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无homework是什么意思法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
您的内容已经homework可数吗提交成功
您所提交的内容需do his homework要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关homework的用法闭窗口Don't make a noise while I ( )my homework. A did B do C am doing D was doing_百度知道
Don't make a noise while I ( )my homework. A did B do C am doing D was doing
提问者采纳
C am doingwhile 的句子中用进行时态,正在做什么的时候
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
Cwhile提示表示homework的复数一个过程。这里是祈使句,排除A、D。希望帮到你!
C 当我在做作业时doing homework不要制造噪音。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一,把所给词适当变what is he doing态完成句子.(A) 1. I am _ _(r..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫he likes doing即可继续访问
把所给词适当变homework态完成句子
举报该文档含有do homework违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无homework是什么意思法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
您的内容已经homework可数吗提交成功
您所提交的内容需do his homework要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口
本站部分内容系根据指令自动收集于互联网,不代表本站赞成该内容或立场
Copyright & 2011 www.51yue.net Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.033 second(s), 4 queries,billie jean 歌詞,mj billie jean 歌詞,billie jean
Billie Jeanwho can give me Billie Jean music downlond line me??i not need mv,,i need music,,,thx!!!!!Billie Jeanhttp://60.172.174.17/wma/music009/jouvv/99/3.wma:99/Music1/.wma?05xx49-d6ea904f86ecd77bd3793Billie Jean Michael Jackson She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene I said don’t mind, but what do you mean I am the one Who will dance on the floor in the round She said I am the one will dance on the floor in the round She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one Who will dance on the floor in the round People always told me be careful of what you do And don’t go around breaking young girls’ hearts And mother always told me be careful of who you love And be careful of what you do ’cause the lie becomes the truth Billie Jean is not my lover She’s just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son For forty days and forty nights The law was on her side But who can stand when she’s in demand Her schemes and plans ‘Cause we danced on the floor in the round So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice (Do think twice) She told my baby we’d danced till three, then she looked at me Then showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (oh, no!) ‘Cause we danced on the floor in the round, baby People always told me be careful of what you do And don’t go around breaking young girls’ hearts She came and stood right by me Then the smell of sweet perfume This happened much too soon She called me to her room Billie Jean is not my lover She’s just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son Billie Jean is not my lover She’s just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son Billie Jean is not my lover She’s just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son She says I am the one Billie Jean is not my lover Billie Jean is not my lover Billie Jean is not my lover Billie Jean is not my lover Billie Jean is not my lover
請問有冇人可以俾billie jean嘅純音樂我啊!?請問有冇人可以俾billie jean嘅純音樂我啊!?我係要4分53秒個隻~唔要6分19秒個隻~THX~Billie Jean – Michael Jackson 純音樂 ( 4:53 ) 試聽 : ( YouTube link ) /watch?v=2i0uHmX9KLE download (mp3) :
http://rapidshare.de/files//michael_jackson-billie_jean_karaoke_version.mp3.html (因為係自己 up 的 , 所以未必得 , 可以試下 ) 如果 down 唔到上面 , 可以 download [Free YouTube to MP3 Converter] 跟住再 download YouTube link download link : /products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter.htm 跟住copy上面 youtube link , 禁 paste , 就可以 download 個 mp3 如果都係down 唔到請留 e-mail , send 比你啦 -__- 希望幫到你… p.s.千其唔好 del 左條問題 … 我搞左好多野 …. T^T
MTV China之前方大同為MTV China-洋瘋顛唱個隻歌叫咩名? 聽到既歌詞好似係- She’s small,like a beauty queen……. that I am the one……. in the world….Michael Jackson – Billie Jean She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene I said don’t mind, but what do you mean I am the one Who will dance on the floor in the round She said I am the one who will dance on the floor in the round She told me her name was billie jean, as she caused a scene Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one Who will dance on the floor in the round People always told me be careful of what you do And don’t go around breaking young girls hearts And mother always told me be careful of who you love And be careful of what you do cause the lie becomes the truth Billie jean is not my lover Shes just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son Chorus Billie jean is not my lover Shes just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son Billie jean is not my lover (repeat)
Billie Jeans 歌詞求Billie Jeans 歌詞,20 點[1st verse]She was more like beauty queen from a movie sceneI said don’t mind, but what do you mean I am the oneWho will dance on the floor in the roundShe said I am the one who will dance on the floor in the round[2nd verse]She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a sceneThen every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the oneWho will dance on the floor in the round[Bridge]People always told me be careful what you doDon’t go around breaking young girls’ heartsAnd mother always told me be careful who you loveBe careful what you do ’cause the lie becomes the truth[Chorus]Billie Jean is not my loverShe’s just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, but the kid is not my son[3rd verse]For forty days and forty nightsThe law was on her sideBut who can stand when she’s in demandHer schemes and plans‘Cause we danced on the floor in the roundSo take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice(Do think twice)[4th verse]She told my baby we’d danced ’till three Then she looked at meThen showed a photo my baby criedHis eyes looked like mineGo on dance on the floor in the round, baby[Bridge]People always told me be careful what you doDon’t go around breaking young girls’ heartsShe came and stood right by meThe smell of sweet perfumeThis happened much too soonShe called me to her room[Chorus]Billie Jean is not my loverShe’s just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonBillie Jean is not my loverShe’s just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, but the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, but the kid is not my sonBillie Jean is not my loverShe’s just a girl who claims that I am the oneBut the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, but the kid is not my sonShe says I am the one, she says he is my sonShe says I am the oneBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my loverBillie Jean is not my lover..(repeat)
mj係billie jean有招好似moonwalk既野,,,好似有氣墊咁係到自轉其實果招點做,,,我已經學到佢招moonwalk,,但係佢e招我真係唔識點做有冇人可以話我知e招叫咩名同埋教下我點做,,最好有埋慢做一次既片以我本人來講 你既然知道mj的moonwalk點做之後我明白你所講果個自轉的動作 :每一個billie jean 的live 的最尾一part 都會有表演–&自轉的動作我覺得做得最神似的就是在New York2001所表演的billie jean果個自轉特別勁過其他演唱會的billie jean以我本人角度可以觀察和分析:你首先在自轉片段不停重播 : 第1: 首先分為上身觀察 不停留意他上身的任何動作(將頭的肩膀的擺動多d留意)第2: 然後分為下身動作 留意他的重心腳 和 他每次移動的腳步 (將腳步留意得一清2楚)要做得漂亮——& 關鍵是重心腳的瞬間偷前一步的移動 再加上 肩膀的上下擺動的配合他的動作是由——-&上身 加 下身 的完全動作配合 然後連成一貫在視覺上就會產生一個具體而清晰的相反動作 讓你看落去就會覺得自轉和美妙本人覺得最難學的野是————&他頭和肩膀 因為他學過poppin 可以將(頭和肩膀弄到出神入化 可以一高一低咁上下擺動)如果你學得識 就會↑;做得更神似一句講晒…………..上身動作是最費功夫去學的一個關鍵要點而下身的腳步沒有什麼多的變化 但就要學懂MJ經常以(交叉式)的機械步移動但他可以學到好渺小的動作移動 如果你多d觀察 會發覺在腳步方面 好難學得成因為他小時候就有專人教導 仲要由小學到大 好難做到他的百分百其實可以學到他的一半神態 已經好出色了希望我的資料可以幫到你^^
billie jean是誰作詞billie jean是誰作詞是micheal jackson 自己填詞的.他一向愛用無厘頭的名字. 想用歌編一個故事.這是他最成功這樣做的一首歌.他其他歌, 都會有在歌裡.編個名字給一個不存在的角式去唱出來.
MJ,s songMJ,s all song ok?billie jean ,beat it ,bad,say say say,will you be there,heal the world,thriller, smooth crimminal,jam,scream,i just can'tstop loving you,black or white, they don'tcare about us,come together,we are the world,don'y stop'til you get enough,dangerous,dirty diana,you are not alone,remember the time,the way you make me feel,man in the mirror,earth song,she'sout of my life,the girl is mine, you rock my world,blood on the dance floor,wanna be startin'somethin',this is it
michael jackson的歌聽聽下面的michael jackson歌先 /watch?v=-tqYUTjQIc0&NR=1 我想問一問這道歌叫什麼? 21:20:02長細啲歌名 Billie Jean歌手 Michael Jackson 作詞作曲編曲皆為MJ唱片名稱ThrillerBillie Jean Live Michael Jackson HD(1983 at MOTOWN)/watch?v=JoYL30RvC0A寫這歌詞的原由&他也在自傳中解釋過寫Billie Jean的原由--許多人都問到過這首歌,我的回答很簡單,因為有一次一個女孩說我是她孩子的父親,我就要表明我的無辜:『這個孩子不是我的兒子』。 &http://www.wretch.cc/blog/weiwei90baby/&page=3關於&Billie Jean&更多(&Billie Jean&的創作,製作)http://www.wretch.cc/blog/weiwei90baby/&page=3&在 這首歌上我投入了全部身心。有一天,在錄音製作休息時,我和當時一起共事的納爾遜海斯到文圖拉的高速公路上開車散散心,我的腦子裡一直縈繞著 《Billie Jean》的旋律,別的什麼都沒有。這時,一個騎摩托的小孩追了上來,沖我們喊道:『你們的汽車著火了!』我們這才注意到車後的滾滾濃煙,趕快把車停到路 邊,這輛勞斯萊斯的底部全都著了火。那個孩子真是救了我們的命,如果汽車爆炸了,那我們早上天堂了。但是就在那時,我腦子裡還仍只是想著《Billie Jean》的旋律,根本沒想到車若爆炸會帶來什麼樣的可怕後果,甚至在大家忙來忙去想找一輛車帶我們回去時,我還是靜靜的想著《Billie Jean》,完全沉浸在裡面了。 &&魯斯斯維頓,昆西瓊斯多年的錄音室工程 師,回憶說:『當我們錄製Billie Jean時,……昆西告訴我,「好吧,這只音樂作品必須要有最獨特的聲效特質,要是我們從來沒有錄製過的。」瓊斯讓麥可通過六英尺長的紙板管,把演唱錄音 配到原帶上;他還帶來了爵士薩克斯音樂家湯姆來演奏一種罕見的樂器——Lyricon,——一種風鳴合成器,它酸味而似號角的音效,巧妙地編織著整支作 品。貝司手路易士詹森試驗了各種他所擁有的吉他,直到麥可定下了用Yamaha吉他來作配器,可以奏出理想的厚重而嗡嗡作響的樂聲。』&&但這種特質的主要組成部分卻在最後的剪輯中差點無法倖免。Billie Jean罕有地以長時間的貝司和鼓點聲作為開頭,——麥可從第29秒時候才開始演唱——,於是瓊斯想要修剪掉它,但麥可激烈地要求如是保留。『我說,麥可,我們必須要剪掉開頭,』瓊斯回憶說,『他說,但那可是jelly啊!』——jelly是麥可的私人行話,他用“smelly jelly”來表示瘋克節拍——「那讓我想要舞蹈。」噢,如果麥可傑克森告訴你說「那讓我想要跳舞」的話,我們其他人就得閉嘴。』&
Michael Jackson 有個好型個post但唔記得左係咩歌係有帶帽的好似係一出場果時有d燈射出黎嫁~.~總g好型啦唔亥有冇相ar想回味下相信你想搵既歌應該係 Billie Jean, 出場既時候有射燈+黑帽, 真係超有型….以下有幾張相, 你看看對嗎?Billie Jean 相片↓(1) http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/5593/1billiejeanzt9.jpg(2) http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4507/4billiejeanyd4.jpgBillie Jean MV↓/watch?v=w105XxxaRMQ另外介紹你多一首歌, 也是帶黑帽, 歌名叫 DangerousDangerous 相片↓http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3044/1whiteshirtjl6.jpgDangerous MV↓/watch?v=gHWKcC4qtXg而 Smooth Criminal 則是帶白帽Smooth Criminal 相片↓http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/1807/smoothkp6.jpgSmooth Criminal MV↓/watch?v=V2lPwWgqvwc如果不能看到, 歡迎你email 給我或上/michaeljackson3
新歌喔;;我想問有冇d英文歌好聽嫁0v0!? 好似m2m戈d甘,, 有甘多比甘多-v-’ plZ(… 5要0ld歌&激;]1 Billie Jean 100首最偉大既英文歌第4位..很有代表性的一首呀! /watch?v=NQpcNJYAWow 2Beat It 呢首都好出名的!唔知你聽過呢.. /watch?v=U-k_3ofk89U 3 Blood on the dance floor www.youtube.c om/watch?v=eZ0j0PbNA 5g 4 Smooth Criminal Michael 將身體45傾斜!!呢個MV出既時,,大受好評架* /watch?v=0DkwKa9Xy-U 5You rock my world 個mv好睇..你可以睇睇架`/watch?v=e3wShd_bX8A 6 Dangerous 節奏感極為強的1首作品..你試試聽!你的身軀必定會隨音樂舞動的.. 內容是描述女孩是非常危險* /watch?v=cC1TTz2bMmM 7 In The Close 呢首歌既節奏都係好強架! /watch?v=twEs3TkkEp0 如若想了解更多Michael既音樂的話`你可以到呢個論壇..=)希望以上既歌同內容都幫到你.. /michaeljackson
我想要Michael Jackson歌詞的網頁。你好!我是MJ迷,我想要Michael Jackson歌詞的網頁。我想找Michael Jackson唱的 bad,jam.billie jean歌詞,你可不可以給我的網站?中文英文都可以。 Michael Jackson唱的如有: billie jean bad jam in the closet thriller beat it working day and night who is it 中文英文都可以。 你可不可以給我的網站?/music/lyric.nsf/Michael-Jackson-lyrics/B3E7B27FC2EE0AC9FE4C我也是 MJ 歌迷, 自他去世後, 我非常傷心, 並製作了一只 CD (MP3版本, 長達8小時, 可在電腦播放) 講關於 MJ 悲慘人生的故事及介紹他的歌 (有中文解釋), 由他5歲開始講起, 他如何5歲開始賺錢養家, 如何被控兩次孌童癖案, 如何被人誤解, 直至他去世的一刻,一個全世界被最多人誤解的巨星, 這CD 是免費贈予知音人的o不知你對 MJ 有多認識o 我們是80年代的年青人, 我們見証 MJ 事業上的高峰, 及後被傳謀一直打壓而跌下來, 他在音樂史上的貢獻是功不可沒, 他將白人及黑人音樂 cross-over, 打破音樂障礙, 流行樂壇從此不再是白人歌手壟斷o MJ是音樂史上近百年難得一見的一個全能藝術家 (歌精, 舞勁, 懂作曲, 填詞, 創作, 集於一身)o我的宗旨是要將 Michael Jackson 的歌一直留傳下去, 要將有水準及有心有靈魂的作品介紹給現今的年青人, 要將 MJ 悲慘的一生讓這一代的年青人知道, 一個曾被傳謀在這十幾年一直批判的偉大全能藝人oMJ每首歌都是用心去寫, 有心; 有靈魂; 有故事; 有訊息; 從他的歌大概可了解 MJ 的內心世界o 如有興趣的話, 請發一個電郵 (Email) 給我, 我會將CD 其中一段給試聽, 並將 CD 寄給你o 謝謝!我的電郵地址 (Email Address):
Billie jean這首歌的mp3檔誰可以幫我找Billie jean這首歌的mp3檔 我不是要歌檔.我是想要有網址的mp3或是wma檔 很急很急 拜託各位ㄌˇˇ/redirect.php?tid=338149&goto=lastpost
急,我想問MJ個套戲的廣告求MJ個套戲廣告入面的歌名,除左有Billie Jean,仲有一首係咩? 最開頭唱的歌叫咩名? 22:45:33套戲名係this is it你好!在 This Is It 的廣告中,最開頭唱的歌叫Smooth Criminal。閣下可以在 youtube 中試聽教對!此外,以下是 This Is It 專輯中的歌曲名單:歌曲名單:Disk One01. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’02. Jam03. They Don’t Care About Us04. Human Nature05. Smooth Criminal06. The Way You Make Me Feel07. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)08. I Just Can’t Stop Loving You09. Thriller10. Beat It11. Black Or White12. Earth Song13. Billie Jean14. Man In The Mirror15. This Is It (album version)16. This Is It (Orchestra Version)Disk Two01. She’s Out Of My Life (Demo)02. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin (Demo)03. Beat It (Demo)04. Planet Earth (Poem)希望這些資料幫到你!
要d英文歌有咩英文歌係中1聽係最好最好要d 容易記 thx喎Michael Jackson's songs:Billie JeanBeat itDon't stop till you get enoughChildhoodHeal the WorldYou are not aloneEarth songsmooth criminalliberian girlremember the timeblack or whitedangerousmorphinedirty diannabadtoo badjambenthrillerthe girl is mineman in the mirrori can't stop loving youthey don't care about usblood on the dancefloorDancing Queen
知唔知呢段片既音樂叫咩名?/watch?v=Mn3Qzkxxt58 請問有冇人知道 小傑佢地扮michael jackson 隻舞 呢隻歌叫咩名?用咗幾首Michael JacksonSmooth Criminal 前奏Beat it 附歌Dangerous 前奏Billie Jean 附歌
網球手金夫人最近細威奪第11項大滿貫冠軍,提到偶像「金夫人」 想問一下,金夫人是指哪一位? 有沒有相關資料, 如果能有「香港」版本就更好,因為不習慣看大陸的譯名金夫人原名是 Billie Jean King, 1943 年出生於加州,在 1966 年首奪大滿貫的溫布頓冠軍,隨後 3 年更贏取全部英國賽事冠軍。在 1968 年因個人感情困擾,網球事業陷於谷底,但始終未放棄網球運運,並在 、1975 再成溫布頓的霸主,先後共 6 次揚威溫布頓並成為記錄,金夫人曾公開承認是同性戀者。
有無人可以翻譯比我知??She was more like a beauty queenFrom a movie sceneI said, 'don't mindBut what do you meanI am the oneWho will dance on the floor, in the round'She said, 'I am the one who will danceOn the floor in the round'She told me her name was Billie JeanAs she caused a sceneThen every head turned with eyesThat dreamed of being the oneWho will dance on the floor, in the round 19:54:22People always told me, ‘Be careful of what you do And don’t go around Breaking young girls’ hearts’ And mother always told me, ‘Be careful of who you love And be careful what you do ‘Cause the lie becomes the truth’ 19:54:50The Billie Jean is not my lover She’s just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son She says I am the one But the kid is not my son 19:55:06For forty days and forty nights Law was on her side But who can stand When she’s in demand Her schemes and plans ‘Cause we danced on the floor, in the round So take my strong advice Just remember to always think twice (Do think twice) 19:55:54But you came and stood right by me Just a smell of sweet perfume This happened much too soon She called me to her room這是 一首歌:Billie Jean,主唱:Michael Jackson她好像電影裏的美麗女皇,我說:沒有所謂,但,你是什麼意思?說我就是將會在圈中地上跳舞的那個人她說:我就是將會在圈中跳舞的那個人她告訴我:她的名字叫比莉珍因她製造了這個場面,令所有人都回轉頭,眼望過來,想像那個將會在圈內的地上跳舞的人。人們常勸我行事要小心謹慎,不要傷透少女們的心,媽媽也常堤醒我:小心你所愛的人,和小心你所做的事,「 因為慌言會變為事實 」。那個比利珍並不是我的愛人,她只是一個少女,指我就是那個人,但,這個小孩並子是我的兒子。經過了四十晝夜,法律站在她那邊,但,誰可以忍受,當她有需要的時候,在她的計劃內,「 因我們在圈內的地上跳舞 」,所以,請接受我強烈的意見,要時常記得三思。( 一定要三思 )但,你來到站在我身旁,有一陣清甜香水的氣味,這發生得太快了,她叫我到她的房間。
mj迷入*邊首歌(live)令到最多人暈?根據wiki, mj concert 平均每3分幾鐘就會有一個人暈倒(興奮過度)咁我想問, 邊首歌令最多人暈?Hello ! 先看看Michael Jackson 在世界樂壇威水史 : ( Thriller ) 大碟.全球賣出大約 8,000 萬張.亦創出健力士世界紀錄 (Billie Jean ) 跳出 Moonwalk 舞步. 更紅遍全球. 2006 年.獲健力士頒發8個世界紀錄証書. 3 月宣佈50場演唱會,門票極速售罄. 另外 : 米高積遜.其中一首歌曲 Billie Jean 前年被選為近100年 最佳歌曲.(全球第一名) 再說 Michael Jackson 在舞台上的表演. 他出神入化的……….舞技. 可以說是地球上近世紀最出色的舞台表演者所以………絕對會是 Billie Jean 這首超級經典.
有邊位球手拿過4大滿貫?如題...我想知道有邊d球手係拿過了4大滿貫的?(男子和女子球手)女單 (非同一季)Doris Hart 多麗絲·哈特Shirley Fry 雪莉·弗萊Billie Jean King 比莉·瓊·金Chris Evert 克里斯·埃弗特Steffi Graf 嘉芙 (唯一一位同一年羸哂四大滿貫&奧運冠軍)Martina Navratilova 納芙拉提洛娃Serena Williams 沙蓮娜威廉絲男單 (非同一季)Andre Agassi? 阿加斯 (非同一季(唯一一位羸個四大滿貫&奧運冠軍)Roy Emerson 羅伊·愛默生Fred Perry 佛雷德·佩里只有以上球手係拿過了4大滿貫的
舞動奇跡(16/11)謝天華跳舞(POP JAZZ)首歌叫咩名?如題謝天華跳POP JAZZ時的背景音樂 01:04:41應該唔係dangerous… 個video好似得好細段係… thx for your answer/watch?v=2AePeQBUvPI&feature=related你所問既係呢條片嗎?!佢跳michael jackson既舞`1開頭o係上面得佢1個o個時呢就係Billie Jean..跟住落泥成班人跳呢就係..Smooth Ciminal`Billie Jean 歌詞如下/lyric /6069/Michael+Jackso n+-+Billie+Jean.htmlSmooth Criminal歌詞如下/lyric /6060/Michael+Jackso n+-+Smooth+Criminal. htmlMv or片..Smooth Criminal http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=4mfQn3pYw KMBillie Jean http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=2uRG66XK_ y0&feature=relat ed如果想要歌既可以@我架=) msn: yoyoyo36_如若想了解更多Michael既音樂的話`你可以到呢個論壇..=)希望以上既歌同內容都幫到你..http://www.armbell.c om/michaeljackson3/i ndex.php?mforum=mich aeljackson3希望我解答到你啦..

我要回帖

更多关于 妈妈留下的那句话 的文章

随机推荐