你所在的位置 &
& Pretty Reckless, The & Light Me Up
歌手:Pretty Reckless, The
发行时间:
歌曲数量:10
发行公司:Interscope
Light Me Up
专辑简介:
以美剧《Gossip Girl(绯闻女孩)》Taylor Momsen(泰勒.摩森)为主唱的乐队。    Taylor在2008年遇到了制片人Khandwala和作
以美剧《Gossip Girl(绯闻女孩)》Taylor Momsen(泰勒.摩森)为主唱的乐队。    Taylor在2008年遇到了制片人Khandwala和作曲人Phillips。她与John Secolo,Matt Chiarell以及Nick Carbone在2009年组成了乐队。他们在2009年早期做了一些录音样带,并未TheVeronicas的北美巡回演唱会做暖场表演。在2009年六月四日,Taylor把她的乐队成员都炒掉了,因为他们实在是和她的曲风不太搭调,接着她又组成了新的乐队。Taylor的新录音样带都是有带点儿黑暗风格的。“Blender”还有“He Loves You”就是录音样带中的其中两首歌。    现在,TaylorMomsen在乐队里作为主唱,BenPhillips是吉他手,MarkDamon是贝斯手,JamiePerkins是鼓手。    Taylor Momsen在OK!Magezine杂志专访里说乐队已与Interscope Records签约,并会在2010年推出专辑。在另一个采访里,Taylor提到了她的乐队,说这张专辑“不会是人们所期待的那样的东西”,此专辑的特点是黑暗,并带着重音的曲风,但又是“光明以及有趣的”。在MTV的采访里,Taylor透露对他们影响较大的乐队有The Beatles,Oasis以及Audioslave,以及一些像Soundgarden还有Nirvana那样的乐队。她还提到了对他们影响较大歌手有Kurt Cobain,Debbie Harry,Joan Jett,CherieCurrie,以及CourtneyLove。在ThePretty Reckless宣布他们与InterscopeRecords签约后,他们就在MySpace上发布了两首新曲,分别是He Loves You以及Zombie。    在日,乐队发布了新的曲子“MakeMe Wanna Die。”这首歌在InterscopeRecords官网上发布,并提供有限的名额让歌迷们免费下载。“Make Me Wanna Die”收入到了《海扁王》的原声带专辑里面。这首歌作为The Pretty Reckless的第一首单曲,在日发布,而收录这首歌的乐队的首张专辑会在8月推出。日,他们在“VansWarped Tour 2010 Kick-Off Party”以及在日的Bamboozle Music Festival中表演。他们会在整个Warped Tour 2010 中演出。   第一张EP在日推出。除了滚石杂志说这张专辑的曲风太大众化外,很多评论家赞扬了歌曲中的歌词以及成果。这张EP包含了“Make MeWanna Die”,“Zombie”,“My Medicine”,以及“Goin’ Down”。第一首单曲“Make Me Wanna Die”在日推出,并在英国摇滚排行榜的第一位置上占据了六个星期之久。非官方MV为单曲的宣传作出了效果,并且乐队宣布官方MV会很快推出。    The Pretty Reckless乐队在MySpace上宣布第一张专辑的名字为Light Me Up。同时,他们证实了几首歌的名字,包括“You”,“Miss Nothing”,“Just Tonight”,“Since You’re Gone”以及主题歌曲“Light Me Up”。这张专辑由Khandwala出品,所有歌曲均为Taylor Momsen和Phillips创作。这张专辑将在日在英国推出,日在全球推出。   “MissNothing”成为第二张单曲,并在DigitalSpy中,日推出。这首歌只在7月22日时的BBC 电台1台播放过。乐队在Vans Warped Tour后介绍了这首单曲。“Miss Nothing”的MV在VEVO,7月20日播放。   他们会为V Festival(一个英国很重要的音乐节)作开场表演。Taylor透露官方专辑封面会在日,她的Twitter里更新。乐队会在BBC的Live里表演the xx的“Island”以及Eminem的“Love The Way You Lie”。
01.Light Me UpPretty Reckless, The02.Factory GirlPretty Reckless, The03.Just TonightPretty Reckless, The04.My MedicinePretty Reckless, The05.Nothing Left to LosePretty Reckless, The06.Since You re GonePretty Reckless, The07.YouPretty Reckless, The08.Make Me Wanna DiePretty Reckless, The09.Miss NothingPretty Reckless, The10.Goin
DownPretty Reckless, TheBBC - Music - Review of The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up
Accessibility links
Light Me Up Review
Released 2010.
Like this? Try these...
Artist Played By
Wikipedia article on
Reviews available at
Discogs page for
Tracklistings come from .
You can add or edit information about .
, and also our policy on
BBC Review
Everything here is a guilty pleasure. You know it’s wrong, but it feels so right.
The Pretty Reckless are pretty much a shoo-in for critical drubbings in the UK, whatever noise they make. They push every wrong button. Teenage girl singer wearing lingerie onstage and writhing around on tables in the videos? Check. Happens to be a Hollywood actress who co-stars (as Jenny) in the glitzy, vacuous (and addictive) Gossip Girl, which isn&t The Wire? Check. Is backed by three hairy hired hands twice her age (and width)? Check. The only thing that could make them less palatable to British arbiters of taste would be if they sounded like
in a trainer bra. Oh.&
So they bring out the contrarian in one from the off. First, the acting thing. Other & albeit better-known & actors like ,
may not have made the best music of the past few years but they&ve all received a degree of praise for their efforts. Second, the wardrobe: if Taylor Momsen, the dodgy Lolita figure here, was wearing dungarees and a balaclava, would that mean The Pretty Reckless& grunge-pop was okay? She&s more modestly attired than
were in their breakthrough days, and however polished her slick rock is, it&s indisputably more provocative than the never-dissed &s latest offering.
Citing influences such as
and , Momsen and cohorts rewrite Celebrity Skin ten times and have a whale of a time. The music won&t alienate
fans, and Momsen&s surprisingly low, growly, deadpan voice is very effective. This is at heart a fun, dirty, insincere, cheap-thrill-laden pop record, with the raunch-riffery of
and lyrics which could be drawled from the mouth of a Bret Easton Ellis character. Make Me Wanna Die packs every emo-romantic clich& into its punchy pat structure, and Miss Nothing is three taut minutes of Primark-value . The album&s opening is a joy, Momsen lighting a cigarette, coughing, and sighing &somebody mixed my medicine& before committing to a feisty Jack White homage. Everything about The Pretty Reckless is a guilty pleasure. You know it&s wrong. But it feels so right.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence. If you choose to use this review on your site please link back to this page.
1 My Medicine
2 Since You're Gone
3 Make Me Wanna Die
4 Light Me Up
5 Just Tonight
6 Miss Nothing
7 Goin’ Down
8 Nothing Left to Lose
9 Factory Girl
Clips taken from original discs may contain strong language.
Tracklistings come from .
You can add or edit information about .
, and also our policy on
Release Details
Label Polydor
Country United Kingdom Format CD Catalogue #Light Me Up-Birdy, Light Me UpMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Light Me Up
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
&Light Me Up&
I'm finding my heart
Using my hands
You're my feet on the ground
My footprints
From where I began
I still carry your love
I feel the love
Our time is torn
and we don't need it no more
Wherever we are
I'm yours always
It flows in my blood
I still carry your love
I feel the love
We start running, running
We escape this town
We don't know where we're going 'til we turn up
Now keep on running, running
I can't slow down
And if I'm lost my shadows fall
You light me up
When all I see is darkness
You light me up
When I'm down
And if I fall apart
You know where to find my pieces
When they gon' be found
Keep my eyes shut
Safe in distrust
You're all that I need
Shining on me
I still carry your love
I feel the love
We start running, running
We escape this town
We don't know where we're going 'til we turn up
Now keep on running, running
I can't slow down
And if I'm lost my shadows fall
You light me up
You light me up
When I'm down
And if I fall apart
When they gon' be found
You light me up
You light me up
When I'm down
And if I fall apart
When they gon' be found
Ohhh Woaahh
I'm finding my heart
Using my hands
My footprints
From where I began
I still carried your love
I feel the love
You light me up
You light me up
When I'm down
And if I fall apart
When they gon' be found
You light me up
You light me up
When I'm down
And if I fall apart
When they gon' be found
I'm finding my heart
Using my hands
My footprints
It flows in my blood
I still carry your love
I feel the love
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 10:04
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 19:19
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Light Me Up的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
高考!還有十幾天,light me up!
高考!還有十幾天,light me up!
有那么一段时间这首歌陪我走过黑暗 但是当我再次处于黑暗中 好想再次照亮我 !不是这么孤独地穿过。他妈的又是一个人!一个人!烦透了!
下午时间,UP UP!
奋斗 领鸡血了
如今仙女小姐也长大了
(第1页, 共56条)
收藏Light Me Up的人们
听Light Me Up的人也听
关注虾米:

我要回帖

更多关于 light up the way 的文章

随机推荐