来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求tim mcmorris的wonderful无AUDIOJUNGLE水印, 有急用,拜托啦~!好人有好报~_百度知道
求tim mcmorris的wonderful无AUDIOJUNGLE水印, 有急用,拜托啦~!好人有好报~
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏5(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
请注意查收。若符合你所求的资源,Tim McMorris - Wonderful无水印版已经发送,还请选为满意回答。,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求tim mcmorris的wonderful无AUDIOJUNGLE水印版!!~~_百度知道
求tim mcmorris的wonderful无AUDIOJUNGLE水印版!!~~
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
请注意查收。若符合你所求的资源,,还望选为满意回答。这样可以么,Tim McMorris - Wonderful无水印版已经发送,
请问你是发到哪的?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁On Top of The World_百度知道
On Top of The World
看到你在知道的回答,邮箱是@qq,我想用来做视频,不知能不能发我一下无水印版的曲子,但又找不到没有水印的版本,,你好,com,我在找曲子的时候翻到你这个回答,on top of the world 真的好好听,
想要去水印版的,是 Tim McMorris 的那首,
提问者采纳
还请选为满意回答。,请注意查收。若符合你所求的资源,Tim McMorris - On Top of The World已经发送,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Imagine Dragons演唱者, Imagine Dragons作曲, heyWaiting on this for a while nowPaying my dues to the dirtI’ve been waiting to smile, heyTake you with me if I canBeen dreaming of this since a childAnd I know it’s hard when you’re falling downAnd it’s a long way up and you make your roundBut get up now, get up now如果你爱着某个人最好是告诉他们为什么会吸引你的原因因为他们很有可能会 从你身边逃走你永远不能清楚地知道 什么时候能够重来一次那取决于你的生命还剩下多少时间我战胜了最高的巅峰我游逆了最深的深海你可以全部拥有它们 但生活依旧前行吸收它 但是别向下看因为我站立在世界的巅峰 嘿现在在这里稍等一小会儿我得为自己的劣迹吃吃苦我会在等待的时候展露笑容 嘿如果可以的话让我带上你当我还是个孩子的时候我就一直怀揣这些梦想我站在世界的顶端我努力削断那些窘境试着用简单的方式走出去我仍会会堕落 会缺少些什么东西我想我可以放弃它们的 但是我可不想再一次这样做 因为我已经开始为了一些事而试图游历尽所有的方式理解它 而不向下看因为我站立在世界的巅峰 嘿现在在这里稍等一小会儿我得为自己的劣迹吃吃苦我会在等待的时候展露笑容 嘿如果可以的话让我带上你当我还是个孩子的时候我就一直怀揣这些梦想我知道这对你来说很难 在你跌倒在地的时候但是你看前路还很长很长 直到你站起来 直到你把自己的结局变得圆满起来吧 就是现在 起来 现在就站起来。这样可以么, heyWaiting on this for a while nowPaying my dues to the dirtI’ve been waiting to smile, heyTake you with me if I canBeen dreaming of this since a childI’m on top of the world‘Cause I’m on top of the world, get up, heyBeen holding it in for a while, heyI’m on top of the world, wellThen again it just depends onHow long of time is left for youI’ve had the highest mountainsI’ve had the deepest riversYou can have it all but life keeps movingTake it in but don’t look down‘Cause I’m on top of the world, heyTake you with me if I canBeen dreaming of this since a childI’m on top of the worldI’ve tried to cut these cornersTry to take the easy way outI kept on falling short of somethingI could of gave up then butThen again I couldn’t have ’causeI’ve traveled all this way for somethingTake it in but don’t look down‘Cause I’m on top of the world, heyWaiting on this for a while nowPaying my dues to the dirtI’ve been waiting to smile, Imagine DragonsIf you love somebodyBetter tell them why they’re here ’causeThey may just run away from youYou’ll never know quite when, heyI’m on top of the world, heyBeen holding it in for a while, heyBeen holding it in for a while, heyI’m on top of the world,On Top Of The World作词,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 wonderful days 的文章

随机推荐