Goodbye (麦莉 塞勒斯)-Miley Cyrus-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&Goodbye (麦莉 塞勒斯)MV
《Goodbye (麦莉 塞勒斯)MV》 - Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐求翻译Wiz Khalifa的《 Cameras 》_百度知道
求翻译Wiz Khalifa的《 Cameras 》
UhIt’s hardly a secretYou ain’t gonna stop trying get where you going until you reach itAlways had them bars back in the dayWhen the same ones runnin’ up on you wasn’t speakingLook at all your achievementsYou work hard so it would be kinda hard hard not to believe thatYou party every weekendFuck ‘em all who act like they ain’t seen a thingAll them nights on the plane, losses of nigga it took, had to charge it to the gameAlways wanted stardom and the fameLearn to out smart ‘em and now it,Ain’t no stopping this champagne from poppingThe drawls from dropping, I’m seeing muscle cars and copin’ ‘emStarted off just a little less popular[Chorus:]Now you got a new place, you drive a new carYou smile for the cameras, and life like you’re super starDon’t care what they say you reach for the starsGot everything you always dreamed and thought aboutAnd everyone knows who you areNever gets boring, them haters in your face you just ignore themDon’t know what they talking shit forSee niggas get theirs you just trying to get yoursTherefore, you left all the people you cared forHopped on a plane, got airborneSeen the bullshit coming and fell for itBut it’s all good now ’cause the same ones who talk shitTelling everyone you made it,Then you start seeing whose you datedAnd thoughts start getting jadedNow your life is sorta different, ain’t itDo your scars know what your pain itBut was it all worth, if it’s painlessSay you wanna be famous[Chorus:]Now you got a new place, you drive a new carYou smile for the cameras, and life like you’re super starDon’t care what they say you reach for the starsGot everything you always dreamed and thought aboutAnd everyone knows who you are oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oooh who you are oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ooh, who you are, ohI always knew I was this goodBut never knew I’d be this goodThem niggas just start I’ve been doing itHear ‘em talk about but they ain’t living my lifeIn the dark trying to get in my lightBut chances I 颜咬管断攮登归券害猾don’t get them guys twiceSpending grands for hoes this is a highlightAnd for them cameras posing this is the high lifeBottles raising for my niggas not here, I pour out a couple sipsPour ‘em out on the beach, I smoke for you on my tripsThem days I was younger I knew life was the shit but never like thisIt’s so amazing Will got it done, shots, we just pour and chase themAnd worry about it cause they gonna hate, know where I’m goingLook where I came from[Chorus:]Now you got a new place, you drive a new carYou smile for the cameras, and life like you’re super starDon’t care what they say you reach for the starsGot everything you always dreamed and thought about
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
呃它不是个秘密你不会停止努力让你走直到你到达它总有一天回到了他们的酒吧当同一人跑了你不说话看看你的成就你工作很努力,也很难不难相信你每个周末字母开头的所有谁像他们没见过的东西他们晚上在飞机损失了,黑鬼,有收费的游戏一直想明星和名人学会聪明的现在,不是没有停止这种香槟弹出该drawls掉,我看到肌肉车和是' '一开始只是一点点的不受欢迎的[合唱]现在你有了一个新的地方,你驾驶一辆新车你微笑的相机,和生活就像你是超级明星不在乎他们说什么你到星星有一切你一直梦想与思考大家都知道你是谁永远不会无聊,他们的仇敌在你的脸你不理会他们不知道他们在谈论什么狗屁看到黑鬼他们只想得到你因此,你把所有你关心的人跳上飞机,起飞看到废话来信以为真但它的所有好的现在,因为那些人说屁话告诉大家你了,那么你看到的你和思想开始厌倦现在你的生活是有点不同,不是吗你的伤疤,知道你的痛苦但这一切是值得的,如果它是痛苦的说你想要出名[合唱]现在你有了一个新的地方,你驾驶一辆新车你微笑的相机,和生活就像你是超级明星不在乎他们说什么你到星星有一切你一直梦想与思考每个人都知道你的名字哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,你是谁哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,你是谁,哦我始终知道我这好但我从不知道的这么好你们刚开始我一直在做它听到他们的谈话,他们不是我的生活在黑暗中,试图让我的光但我不让他们两倍花场的这是一个突出的他们和摄像机构成这是高质量的生活瓶提高我黑鬼不在这里,我倒了一小口倒在沙滩上噘嵘脆簧诒毫错桐氮昆,我抽你在我的旅行这些天我年轻的时候,我知道生活是狗屎,但从未像这样这是多么令人惊奇的将它做了,镜头,我们将追和担心它是因为他们要恨,知道我要去哪里看看我从那里来[合唱]现在你有了一个新的地方,你驾驶一辆新车你微笑的相机,和生活就像你是超级明星不在乎他们说什么你到星星有一切你一直梦想与思考这个是歌词吗
其他类似问题
wiz的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我记得有个wiz khalifa的有个MV 他站在一大群人的面前唱歌 他好像只穿了件背心 请问那是_百度知道
我记得有个wiz khalifa的有个MV 他站在一大群人的面前唱歌 他好像只穿了件背心 请问那是
我记得有个wiz khalifa的有个MV 他站在一大群人的面前唱歌 他好像只穿了件背心 请问那是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
black and yellow?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ain‘t Worried About Nothin (试听版)-Miley Cyrus-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&Ain‘t Worried About Nothin (试听版)MV
《Ain‘t Worried About Nothin (试听版)MV》 - Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐Obsessed-Miley Cyrus-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&ObsessedMV
《ObsessedMV》 - Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐