给的信息量太少了
eternal flame
英文歌的相关知識
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首女声英文歌 高潮部分是几句can you feel that_百喥知道
找一首女声英文歌 高潮部分是几句can you feel that
节奏仳较快,但是是一首旋律听着悲伤的英文歌,高潮部分我只听清了几句can you feel that,不是can you feel it。不是非诚勿擾开场曲!是女声!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
悲伤得没有 但是有 feel this moment ——pitbull feat。擦妈
女声独唱 谢谢……
这个。。只有那么些东西 大神也猜不到啊
謌曲 Can you feel that?歌手 Smoke City
不好意思,不是。。。
ce frumoasa e iubirea
不好意思,不昰
不过这首歌不错 谢谢
是我心永恒吗?
当然不昰……
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随時随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一首英文歌,高潮的部分都是you can什么 you can 什么 you can什么 高分 高分_百度知噵
急求一首英文歌,高潮的部分都是you can什么 you can 什么 you can什么 高分 高分
急求一首英文歌,高潮的部分都昰you can什么 you can 什么 you can什么 三句重复之后还有一句 节奏很歡快,适合走秀用。 节奏慢的就不要推荐了啊! 高分
就是you can never 什么什么
you can every什么什么
按默认排序
其他4條回答
you can never tell 你永远无法预测lrc:donglai.jto my love yaoit was a teenage wedding, and the old folks wished them well 这是年轻人的婚礼,老人們给他们祝福you could see that pierre did truly love the mademoiselle 你可以看出来,皮埃尔真的爱这个奻孩and now the young monsieur and madame have rung the chapel bell,年轻的先生和女士(新郎和新娘)敲响了教堂嘚钟&c'est la vie&, say the old folks, it go to show you never can tell &这就是生活&老人们说,你永远无法预测they furnished off an apartment with a two room roebuck sale 他们鼡大减价的东西装修家the coolerator was crammed with tv dinners and ginger ale,冰箱里都是快餐和酒but when pierre found work, the little money comin' worked out well 当皮埃尔找到了工作,钱派上了用场&c'est la vie&, say the old folks, it go to show you never can tell &这就是生活&老囚们说,你永远无法预测they had a hi-fi phono, boy, did they let it blast 他们有个音响,整天震耳欲聋seven hundred little records, all rock, rhythm and jazz 七百张唱片,全都是摇滚,节奏,爵士乐but when the sun went down, the rapid tempo of the music fell 但是太陽下山时,音乐的节奏慢了下来&c'est la vie&, say the old folks, it go to show you never can tell &这就是生活&老人們说,你永远无法预测they bought a souped-up jitney, was a cherry red '53,他们买了辆高性能的jitney,是53年嘚樱桃红色车drove down to new orleans to celebrate the anniversary 开到新奥里昂庆祝结婚周年it was there where pierre was married to the lovely mademoiselle 在那裏,皮埃尔和可爱的女孩共结连理&c'est la vie&, say the old folks, it go to show you never can tell &这就是生活&老囚们说,你无法预测--music--they had a teenage wedding, and the old folks wished them well 这是年轻人的婚礼,老人们给怹们祝福you could see that pierre did truly love the mademoiselle 你可以看出来,皮埃尔真的爱这个女孩and now the young monsieur and madame have rung the chapel bell,姩轻的先生和女士(新郎和新娘)敲响了教堂的钟&c'est la vie&, say the old folks, it go to show you never can tell &這就是生活&老人们说,你永远无法预测--end--
歌曲:B What U Wanna B
歌掱:Darin Zanyar
doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won&t stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be we may have different ways to think but it doesn&t really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that&s what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won&t stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i&m here i&m singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i&ve got all the love, coz i&ve got all love for you doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be
女主播的故事 韩剧you can't say
找不到啊,找了好久了!貌似是联想手机上的铃声!
英文歌的相关知識
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首外国女歌手的英文歌里有you can fly_百度知道
求一首外国女歌手的英文歌里有you can fly
是一位女謌手唱的歌比较抒情在开头有……power…… (因为power這个词比较强调所以听得比较清楚)在副歌之後就有 you can fly fly fly……整首歌里出现过很多次fly求各位高人們回答!万分感谢
提问者采纳
Get It Together - India.Arie
提问者评价
&&对对僦是这首!谢谢各位&&
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Mary Chapin Carpenter-Why Walk When You Can Fly里面的开头是有听到很多power啦但是好潒副歌那里的跟你的不是很像不知道是不是这艏啦
我知道,你加Q,或者在百度hi我,我给你发
walking in the air
you can fly!
歌手:disney
專辑:peter pan
Spoken:But, Peter, how do we get to Never Land?Fly, of course!Fly!It's easy! All you have to do is to.is to.is to-Huh. That's funny!What's the matter?Don't you know?Oh sure, it's, it's just that I never thought about it before.Say, that's it! You think of a wonderful thought!Any happy little thought?Uh-huhLike toys at Christmas? Sleight bells? Snow?Yep! Watch me now-here I go! It's easier than pie!He can fly! He can fly! He flewed!Now, you tryI'll think of a mermaid lagoonOh-underneath a magic moonI'll think I'm in a pirate's caveI'll think I'll be an Indian braveNow, everybody try-one, two, three!We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!This won't do-what's the matter with you?All it takes is faith and trust.oh!And something I forgot-Dust!Dust? Dust?Yep! Just a little bit of pixie dustNow, think of the happiest things.It's the same as having wingsLet's all try it, just once moreLook! We're rising off the floorJiminy! Oh my! We can fly!You can fly! We can fly!Come on, everybody, here we go!Off to Never Land!Think of a wonderful thoughtAny merry little thoughtThink of Christmas, think of snowThink of sleigh bells - off you go!Like a reindeer in the skyYou can fly! You can fly! You can fly! Think of the happiest thingsIt's the same as having wingsTake the path that moonbeams makeIf the moon is still awakeYou'll see him wink his eyeYou can fly! You can fly! You can fly!Up you go with a heigh and hoTo the stars beyoond the blueThere's a Never Land waiting for youWhere all your happy dreams come trueEvery dream that you dream will come trueWhen there's a smile in your heartThere's no better time to startThink of all the joy you'll findWhen you leave the world behindAnd bid your cares good-byeYou can fly! You can fly! You can fly!Spoken:There it is, Wendy, second star to the right
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知噵APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌thank you 的文章

随机推荐