求一首歌,有一句dancline dance jumpp to want dance

求一首歌的歌名,歌里带SAY YEAH_百度知道
求一首歌的歌名,歌里带SAY YEAH
我知道的就是,好象是首外文歌,很高兴的歌,歌词里有句,,,我有点搞不清楚]好象是,SAY YEAH,SAY YEAH,但是用中文好象是这样,而且是连续重复两遍的SAY YEAH,,撒冷GET TO ME,[是SAY YEAH 还是SAY嘿,撒更涂哟哈里吧吧,谁能帮帮我阿,对不起,SAY YEAH,SAY YEAH,我外文好差,,这歌很欢快的,,答对加分!!,我不知道这歌的歌词,,
答对加分!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 不是I say yeah,你那个歌,,没有一句跟我写的一样阿- -唱起来好象是,沙肯突着哈啦里啦里吧吧,,!帮帮我吧,谁知道阿,,SAY YEAH,,啦桑给去倒,SAY YEAH,我服了,SAY 嘿]- -, [不然就是SAY 嘿,,啦桑给去倒,沙肯突着哈啦里啦里吧吧,一楼,
我有更好的答案
少女时代-Gee,
Darin Zanyar
_____B What U Wanna B
I Say Yeah Vanni G Radio Edit
确切的告你是:
I say yeah
mini zahia ??? 给的也太不详细了听了看看是不是吧
yeah---usher(亚瑟小子)地址:歌词:[Usher:] A Town's Down! [Lil' Jon:] Yeah, Ok! Lil' Jon! [Usher:] Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah [Usher (Verse 1):] I'm in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil V-I, keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it feels. I said shorty she was checkin up on me, from the game she was spittin my ear you'd think that she knew me. So we decided to chill Conversation got heavy, she had me feelin like she's ready to blow! (Watch Out!, Watch Out!) She saying come get me, come get me, So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said baby lets go, When I told her I said [Usher (Chorus):] Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get me Yeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told me Yeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it'd be best to hold me Yeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming: Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah [Usher (Verse 2):] Shes all up in my head now, got me thinking that it might good idea to take her with me, Cause she's ready to leave. Now I gotta keep it real now, cause on a one-to-ten she's a certified twenty, and that just aint me. Cause I do know if I take that chance just where is it gonna lead, But what I do know is the way she dance makes shorty alright with me. The way she getting low! I'm like yeah, just work that out for me. She asked for one more dance and I'm Like yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave? And I said [Chorus] [Lil' Jon:] Luda! [Ludacris (Verse 3):] Watch out! My outfit's ridiculous, In the club lookin' so conspicuous. And Rowl! These women al on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow. Forget about the game I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop till I get em in they birthday suits. So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes. I left the jag and I took the roles, if they aint cutting then I put em on foot patrol. How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand, Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d's. Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say [Chorus] [Ludacris (Bridge):] Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap) Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go (clap) Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap) Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)
beatiful girl_ sean kingston可能是~
其他类似问题
yeah的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌的 女的唱的 歌词有一句好像是to know you is to love you is to want to_百度知道
求一首歌的 女的唱的 歌词有一句好像是to know you is to love you is to want to
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
歌曲名:To Know You (Is To Love You)歌手:Perry Como专辑:Perry Como With The Fontane SistersCasting Crowns - To Know YouTo know You is to never worry for my lifeTo know You is to never give into compromise andTo know You is to want to tell the world about You‘Cause I can’t live without YouTo know You is to hear Your voicewhen You are callingTo know You is to catch my brotherwhen he is fallingTo know You is to feelthe pain of the brokenhearted‘Cause they can’t live without YouMore than my next breathMore than life or deathAll I’m reaching for,I live my life to know You moreI leave it all behind,You’re all that satisfiesTo know You is to want to know You moreTo know You is to want to know You moreTo know You is to ache for more than ordinaryTo know You is to look beyond the temporaryTo know You is believing that You’ll be enough‘Cause there’s no life without YouMore than my next breathMore than life or deathAll I’m reaching for,I live my life to know You moreI leave it all behind,You’re all that satisfiesTo know You is to want to know You moreTo know You is to want to know You moreAll this life could offer meCould not compare to You, compare to YouAnd I count it all as lossCompared to knowing You, knowing YouMore than my next breathMore than life or deathAll I’m reaching for,I live my life to know You moreI leave it all behind,You’re all that satisfiesTo know You is to want to know You moreTo know You is to want to know You moreAll this life could offer meCould not compare to You, compare to YouAnd I count it all as lossCompared to knowing You, knowing YouAnd I count it all as lossCompared to knowing You, knowing You
不是这首啊。。我要的那首歌高潮部分好像是 i believe it have it now
那我就不知道了,抱歉哟。
再详细一点好不
是什么的op ed 或是插曲的
就两句真找不出来
Nya jade 唱的。
Nya Jade-Hevean
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁