Won and won and won 百战百胜,
We are the champions - my friends 我们是斗士,我的朋友。
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end 我们要战斗到底。
We are the champions 我们是斗士,
We are the champions 我们是斗士,
No time for losers 这世界不属于失败者,
'Cause we are the champions - of the world
因为我们是世界之王。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。一首英文歌歌词知道副歌是we are the什么什么 后面一句是so 什么什么 男的唱的 挺嗨的一首_百度知道
一首英文歌歌词知道副歌是we are the什么什么 后面一句是so 什么什么 男的唱的 挺嗨的一首
副歌是we are the什么什么 后面一句是so 什么什么 男的唱的 挺嗨的一首歌 其中还有句是什么什么tonight,
应该是最近的歌,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
We are the world,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We are the world 四海一家
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间: 00:33
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
We are the world    U.S.A. for AfricaThere comes a time when we hear a certain call (Loinel Richie)When the world must come together as oneThere are people dying Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life(Paul Simon)The greatest gift of allWe can't go on pretending day by day (Kenny Rogers)That someone, somewhere will soon make a change (James Ingram) We're all a part of God's great big family (Tina Turner)And the truth - you know love is all we need (Billy Joel)We are the world, we are the children(Michael Jackson)We are the ones who make a brighter day So let's start givingThere's a choice we're making (Diana Ross)We're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better day Just you and meWell, send'em your heart (Dionne Warwick)So they know that someone caresAnd their lives will be stronger and free (Willie Nelson)As God has shown usBy turning stone to breadAnd so we all must lend a helping hand(*) (Al & Jarreau)We are the world, we are the children (Bruce Springsteen)We are the ones who make a brighter day(Kenny Loggins)So let's start givingThere's a choice we're making (Steve Perry)We're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better day (Dryal Hall)Just you and meWhen you're down and out (Michael Jackson)There seems no hope at allBut if you just believe(Huey Lewis)There's no way we can fallWell, well, well, let's realize(Cyndi Lauper)That one change can only comeWhen we stand together as one(Kim Carnes)We are the world, we are the children (Chorus)We are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better dayJust you and meWe are the world, we are the children (Chorus)We are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're making(Bob Dylan)We're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better dayJust you and meWe are the world, we are the children (Chorus)We are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better day (Bob Dylan)Just you and me(Let me hear you) (Ray Charles)We are the world, we are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better dayJust you and meWe are the world, we are the children(Steive WonderWe are the ones who make a brighter day & Bruce Springsteen)So let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better dayJust you and meWe are the world, we are the children& (Steive WonderWe are the ones who make a brighter day & Bruce Springsteen)So let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better dayJust you and meWe are the world, we are the children (Chorus)We are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better dayJust you and meWe are the world, we are the children(James Ingram) We are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're making(Ray Charles)We're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better dayJust you and meWe are the world, we are the children (Chorus)We are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingThere's a choice we're makingWe're saving our own livesIt's true we'll make a better dayJust you and me
四海一家    美国援非群星联盟当我们听到了恳切的呼唤(莱纳李奇)全世界应该团结一致有些地方的人们正逐渐死亡是该伸出援手的时候了(保罗赛门)对生命而言,这是最好的礼物我们不能日复一日的伪装下去了(肯尼罗吉斯)在某些地方总有人要改变自己(詹姆斯英格兰)我们都是上帝的大家族中的一员(蒂纳透娜)事实上,我们需要的就是爱(比利乔)四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(麦可杰克森)创造美好的未来要靠我们所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择(黛安娜罗丝)是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我将你的心传递给他们(狄翁沃薇克)让他们明了有人关心他们他们的生活才能更坚强、更自由(威利尼尔森)如同上帝开释我们的借着把石头变成面包这件事我们都应该伸出援手才对(艾尔杰洛)四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(布鲁斯史宾斯汀)创造美好的未来要靠我们(肯尼罗根斯)所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择(史提夫派瑞)是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天(达瑞霍尔)就靠你和我当你意志消沉、不被接纳(麦可杰克森)一切似乎全无希望但只要你相信(修路易斯)我们不可能倒下让我好好想清楚(辛蒂露波)只能做一个改变当我们像一家人站在一起(金卡伦斯)四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(大合唱)创造美好的未来要靠我们所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(大合唱)创造美好的未来要靠我们所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择(巴布狄伦)是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(大合唱)创造美好的未来要靠我们所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天(巴布狄伦)就靠你和我(让我听到你的声音)(雷查尔斯)四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民创造美好的未来要靠我们所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(史提夫汪德 &创造美好的未来要靠我们   布鲁斯史宾斯汀)所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(史提夫汪德 &创造美好的未来要靠我们   布鲁斯史宾斯汀)所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(大合唱)创造美好的未来要靠我们所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(詹姆斯英格兰)创造美好的未来要靠我们所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择(雷查尔斯)是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民(大合唱)创造美好的未来要靠我们所以,让我们开始奉献自己我们正在做的抉择是在拯救自己的生命我们真的可以创造更美好的明天就靠你和我
 1984年,英国歌手菲尔柯林斯(Phil Collins)看到新闻中非洲依索匹亚等地区的人民,长期处于饥荒与营养不良而死亡,遂在圣诞节之前提出构想,由鲍伯盖朵夫(Bob Geldof)担任召集人,由数十位当红艺人以「Band Aid」为名共同灌录单曲义卖,将义卖所得援助非洲饥民,单曲「他们知道现在是圣诞节吗?」(Do they know it's Christmas ?)因此诞生。这张单曲推出后,立即在全世界引起回响,光是英美两地就卖出约三百廿万张。 英国歌坛的此项义举,美国歌唱界自然不落人后,由黑人歌手哈利贝拉方提(Harry Belafonte)提出建议,之后获得众大牌歌手的鼎力支持,由昆西琼斯(Quincy Jones)担任制作人,在日,45位当红歌星云集洛杉矶的录音室,灌录了「四海一家」(We are the world)这首义卖单曲。 「四海一家」这首歌是由莱纳李奇和麦可杰克森合写,两人费了四天的时间写曲,莱纳先完成一部分,麦可看到后灵感大发,一夜之间就把全曲写好。之后他们又花了两个半小时作词,为了普遍推广此曲,歌词也力求简单易学。单曲完成后推出问世,受到的欢迎难以想象,短短数周便卖出八百万张单曲,更胜英国艺人的「他们知道现在是圣诞节吗?」。 英美歌坛有了这两次成功的经验,认为可以为非洲灾民做的更多,于是由英国的鲍伯盖朵夫继续担任召集人,筹画英美两地歌星马拉松式的援非慈善演唱会,演唱会定名为「Live Aid」,于7月13日分别在英国伦敦的温布利体育馆和美国费城的甘乃迪体育馆举行,两边接力进行长达十小时的义演。这场演唱会除了吸引爆满的现场观众,还经由七个人造卫星,传送到全球一百六十几个国家。负责穿针引线的鲍伯盖朵夫还因此获得诺贝尔和平奖的提名。 有了前例可循,后来流行音乐界主动出击义唱的例子也越来越多。包括由威利尼尔森(Willie Nelson)召集美国乡村歌手援助农民的「Farm Aid」;布鲁斯史宾斯汀(Bruce Springsteen)领军、抗议南非白人政府种族歧视的「Sun City」演唱计划。国内也有由罗大佑词曲的「明天会更好」群星义唱,也获得很好的回响。之后还有「把爱找回来」、「第一种声音」等公益义卖单曲;纪念天安门事件的「历史的伤口」等。1999年九二一大地震之后也有多首义卖单曲,只是制作水准良莠不齐,并未受到太大的重视。歌曲名:We Are the Champions 演唱歌手:Queen
We Are the Champions歌词
Queen - we are the champions
I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through
And I need to go on and on and on and on