一首吹口哨的英文歌英文歌什么av巴地..to nice

现在位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&吴季刚2010春夏纽约时装周女装秀场
日落大道电影_古墓夺宝记_求一首英文歌 好像叫日落大道吧~还是乐队的名字~我...-吴季刚2010春夏纽约时装周女装秀场一首英文歌 开头女的唱,没有任何伴奏 (好像是I WANT TO BE A。。。)_百度知道
一首英文歌 开头女的唱,没有任何伴奏 (好像是I WANT TO BE A。。。)
然后有个男的唱高潮
什么什么...WITH ME(在这停顿一下) 然后 I WANT TO BE A...谁知道啊
提问者采纳
be what you want to be肯定是,你只是记错了开头没伴奏而已B what u wanna b(Darin Zanyar)doctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bei know that we all got one thingthat we all share togetherwe got that one nice dreamwe live foryou never know what life could bringcoz nothing last for everjust hold on to the teamyou play fori know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with mewe may have different ways to thinkbut it doesn't really matterwe all caught up in the steamof this lifefocus on every little thingthat's what does really matterluxury cars and blingthats not real lifei know you could reach the topmake sure that you won't stopbe the one that you wanna benow sing this with medoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna belast year i used to dream about this daynow i'm here i'm singing for youi hope i could inspire youcoz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for youdoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna bedoctor, actor, lawyer or a singerwhy not president, be a dreameryou can be just the one you wanna bepolice man, fire fighter or a post manwhy not something like your old manyou can be just the one you wanna be
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
死一样痛过么?
I want you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首恐怖英文歌曲的歌名,歌曲音乐录影带内容就像一部杀人电影_恐怖片吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:487,289贴子:
求一首恐怖英文歌曲的歌名,歌曲音乐录影带内容就像一部杀人电影收藏
就是三个女生被一个杀手杀死的故事,就很像一部典型的杀人电影。一个女孩在浴室洗澡,那个杀手进来杀了她。她死的时候,一副油画掉在她身上。还有一个女孩,她被杀手追杀,躲在撞球桌下。那个杀手发现后,就把她杀死在撞球桌下。另一个女孩在逃亡时,逃到一个大厅。而大厅上有一座很大很美丽的水晶灯。那个杀手已经事先对水晶灯的绳索坐了一些手脚。当坐在大灯下的椅子时,大灯跌了下来,把她砸死了。最后,杀手走向一直在一条黑暗的走廊上唱歌的主唱,用一把斧头把他劈死了。记得那个主唱是个黑色长发的男生,应该是08年左右的歌。
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或每次去地王睇电影嘎时候,但在还没开场前会有一首女声的英文歌~我好喜欢,我问过D服务员都唔知果首歌,点_百度知道
每次去地王睇电影嘎时候,但在还没开场前会有一首女声的英文歌~我好喜欢,我问过D服务员都唔知果首歌,点
请说普通话,褂,请提供更多信息比如零星歌词,歌手性别,歌曲类型,粤语大家听不惯。,
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP