这个齐齐互动视频改名字里的音乐叫什么名字?

谁知道这个视频里的歌曲叫什么名字_百度知道
谁知道这个视频里的歌曲叫什么名字
//v.youku.youku.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XMjU4NDM0MDA=://v.com/v_show/id_XMjU4NDM0MDA=谁知道这个视频里的歌曲叫什么名字<a href="http
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这个视频里的音乐叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮帮忙,听听这个视频里的音乐叫什么名字?_百度知道
请大家帮帮忙,听听这个视频里的音乐叫什么名字?
叫铁血丹心.com/v_show/id_cg00XNzE0MzI2NA==,后个那个是什么?挺好听的!帮帮忙了,大家看一下,头一个歌我是知道的.html 就是这个.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_cg00XNzE0MzI2NA==,听一下,谢谢了/search?search=%E9%93%81%E8%A1%80%E4%B8%B9%E5%BF%83&id=0这里下载歌词《铁血丹心》女:///search: 相伴到天边(男)逐草四方沙漠苍茫 (女)冷风吹 天苍苍(男)那惧雪霜扑面 (女)藤树
(男)射雕引弓塞外奔驰 (女)猛风沙 野茫茫(男) 笑傲此生无厌倦 (女)藤树 两缠绵(男)天苍苍 野茫茫 (女)应知爱意似流水(男)万般变幻 (女)斩不断理还乱合;<a href="http84年射雕英雄传主题曲&lt:依稀往梦似曾见心内波澜现男://www:身经百劫也在心间 恩义两难断(music)(男)逐草四方沙漠苍茫 (女)冷风吹 天苍苍(男)那惧雪霜扑面 (女)藤树
(男)射雕引弓塞外奔驰 (女)猛风沙 野茫茫(男) 笑傲此生无厌倦 (女)藤树 两缠绵(男)天苍苍 野茫茫 (女)应知爱意似流水(男)万般变幻 (女)斩不断理还乱合
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
听起来还是挺熟悉的。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这个视频中的歌曲叫什么名字了?_百度知道
请问这个视频中的歌曲叫什么名字了?
tudou:///programs/view/9nbkGu8a0f8/" target="_blank">http.tudou<a href="http://www
提问者采纳
m not hangin&#39;ve come down to my goodbye
You&#39;t right I came to say goodbye For the very last time
I never thought that I would feel this way I&#39, and now
You&#39; on to hope This time I&#39My Goodbye - Brian 歌词I never thought that I would feel this way All I ever wanted was for love to stay
Baby hold me tight Look into my eyes Love has died I know that this ain&#39;ve been here loving me Unselfishly Willingly I&#39;ve been here loving me Unselfishly Willingly I&#39;Cause I don&#39, no no
You know I hate to say it but you got me wrong We&#39;m not gonna be the ghost
That haunts you home
You&#39;t you see You gotta set me free &#39;ve been here loving me Unselfishly Willingly I&#39, but you know
You know I&#39;m not gonna be that strong You know I can&#39; that you might belong
Rve come down to my goodbye
You&#39;t wanna play this game anymore, inside But baby I&#39, inside But baby I&#39;t keep on holding on and on
To what&#39;m still looking for the words to say All I ever wanted was for love to stay
Rve been going through with this for far too long I know you got to thinkin&#39, no no Honey can&#39, inside But baby I&#39;ve come down to my goodbye
My heart is filled with pain Don&#39, but you know
This time I&#39;ve been here loving me Unselfishly Willingly I&#39;t s gone, inside But baby I&#39
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这视频里的歌曲叫什么名字?_百度知道
这视频里的歌曲叫什么名字?
html" target="_blank">http<a href="http./v_show/id_XMzc1MDg3OTI=.com/v_show/id_XMzc1MDg3OTI=://v://v
提问者采纳
i just can&#39.&#39;t wanna see see us apart i just wanna say it straight from my heart oh baby i miss you:westlife [by, for you to see to make you understand that i&#39,t sleep., i can&#39.;t wanna feel the way that i do i just wanna be right here with you i don&#39;t wanna feel the way that i do i just wanna be right here with you i don&#39;cause when our love seems to fade away listen to me hear what i say i don&#39;t wanna be歌曲, i do, a fool in your eyes &#39..;t wanna see see us apart i just wanna say it straight from my heart i miss you., can make it through and i still know.i don&#39:miss you歌手;t breathe when your shadow is all over me babydon&#39.;cause what we had was built on lies and when our love seems to fade away listen to me hear what i say i don&#39;ll always believe t wanna see see us apart i just wanna say it straight from my heart cause when our love always fades away listen to me hear what i say i don&#39;t wanna feel the way that i do i just wanna be right here with you i don&#39..t get over you &#39;t wanna see see us apart i just wanna say it straight from my heart oh baby i miss you.;t wanna feel the way that i do i just wanna be right here with you i don&#39, i miss youi do:westlife 专辑:小标]miss youwestlifei can&#39
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
其他2条回答
westlife-SoledadShane: If only you could see the tears In the world you left behind If only you could hear my heart Just one more time Even when I close my eyes There&#39;s an image of your face And once again I come to realise You&#39;re a loss I can&#39;t replace Shane (All): Soledad It&#39;s a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me soledad? In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on Why did you leave me? Bryan: Soledad Shane: Walking down the streets of Nothingville Where our love was young and free Can&#39;t believe just what an empty place it has come to be Shane: I would give my life away If it could only be the same Cos I can&#39;t still the voice inside of me (ooh) That is calling out your name (Calling out your name) All (Mark): Soledad (soledad) It&#39;s a keeping for the lonely Since the day that you were gone (you were gone) Why did you leave me soledad? In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on (on) Why did you leave me Shane: Soledad Mark: Time will never change the things you&#39;ve told me yeah And after all we&#39;re meant to be Love will bring us back to you and me Bryan: If only you could see All (Bryan): Soledad (soledad) It&#39;s a keeping for the lonely All (Mark): Since the day that you were gone (you were gone) Why did you leave me soledad? (oh no) In my heart you were the only And your memory lives on (oh no) Why did you leave me (soledad) All: Soledad (soledad) It&#39;a keeping for the lonely (keeping for the lonely) Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me soledad? (ooh why did you leave me) Soledad (soledad) In my heart you were the only (heart you were the only) (Mark: ooh) And your memory lives on (lives on) Why did you leave me Soledad (soledad) Why did you leave me soledad? 多希望你可以知道 你离开之后 我的悲伤 多希望你可以再次为我疗伤 每当我闭上双眼 总无法忘却你的身影 再一次 我深深了解 你永远无人可以取代 孤独 自从你走的那一天 我的悲伤没有止尽 为何离我而去 你是我心中的唯一 你我的记忆永远无法抹去 为何离开我 孤独 走在大街上 那时我们的爱苗 才渐渐滋长 不敢相信一切竟变得如此空虚 我愿意抛弃生命 只要一切回到从前 我无法抹去记忆中你的声音 这是我对你爱的呼唤 (合唱) 时间不会改变你我的誓约 因为我们真心相属 爱会让一切再回到从前 只希望你能看见 还有:I cry 也是Westlife的: Shane: You said goodbye, I fell apart I fell from all we had To I never knew I needed you so bad You need to let things go I know you told me so I&#39;ve been through hell to break the spell Mark: Why did I ever let you slip away Can&#39;t stand another day without you Without the feeling I want you All: I cry silently I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Cos I know I&#39;ll never breathe your love again Shane (all): (I cry) cos you&#39;re not here with me Cos I&#39;m lonely as can be (I cry hopelessly) Cos I know I&#39;ll never Bryan: Breathe your love ...again Shane: If you could see me now You would know just how How hard I try not to wonder why I wish I can believe that something new Oh please somebody tell me it&#39;s not true (oh girl) Mark: I&#39;ll never be over you Why did I ever let you slip away Can&#39;t stand another day without you Without the feeling I want you Ooh ooh ooh Shane: I cry silently (oh) I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Cos I know I&#39;ll never Mark: Breathe your love ...again Shane (all): (I cry) cos you&#39;re not here with me Cos I&#39;m lonely as can be (I cry hopelessly) Cos I know I&#39;ll never Bryan: Breathe your love ...again Mark: If I could have you back tomorrow If I could lose the pain and sorrow I would be just standing there to make you see Still love me Oh... oh oh oh oh I cry cos I know I&#39;ll never breathe your love ...again Shane (all): I cry silently (oh) I cry inside of me I cry hopelessly Mark: Cos I know I&#39;ll never breathe your love ...again Shane (all): (I cry) cos you&#39;re not here with me (I cry) cos I&#39;m lonely as can be (I cry hopelessly) Cos I know I&#39;ll never breathe your love I know I&#39;ll never breathe your love ...Again 你说了再见 我感到心被撕裂了 我失去了与你共有的一切 我从来不知道 我是这么需要你 你得就此放手 这我明白 你也说过 打破这个魔咒 我有如身处炼狱 为什么我竟会让你悄悄远去 无法多忍受一天没有你的日子 无法忍受失去我曾熟悉的感觉 我静静的哭泣着 我在心里哭泣着 我绝望的哭泣着 因为我知道再也呼吸不到你的爱意 我哭泣 因为你不在身边 我哭泣 因为我寂寞孤单 我绝望的哭 因为我知道再也无法呼吸不到你的爱意 如果你现在就能看到我 你就会立刻明白 我有多努力 试着不去想为什么 我但愿能够有个新的信仰 喔!谁来告诉我这不是真的(喔!女孩) 我永远也无法将你忘怀 为什么我竟会让你悄悄得远去 无法多忍受一天没有你的日子 无法忍受失去我曾熟悉的感觉 如果明天你就能回到我的身边 如果我能不在痛苦悲伤 我会用尽一切努力 让你知道 你依然爱着我 Miss you: I can&#39;t sleep, I just can&#39;t breathe When your shadow is all over me baby Don&#39;t wanna be, a fool in your eyes &#39;Cause what we had was built in lies And when our love seems to fade away Listen to me hear what I say I don&#39;t wanna feel The way that I do I just wanna be Right here with you I don&#39;t wanna see See us apart I just wanna say it straight from my heart I miss you... What would it take, for you to see To make you understand that I&#39;ll always believe You and I, can make it through And still know, I can&#39;t get over you And when our love seems to fade away Listen to me hear what I say I don&#39;t wanna feel The way that I do I just wanna be Right here with you I don&#39;t wanna see See us apart I just wanna say it straight from my heart I miss you... &#39;Cause when our love always fades away Listen to me hear what I say I don&#39;t wanna feel The way that I do I just wanna be Right here with you I don&#39;t wanna see See us apart I just wanna say it straight from my heart I miss you... I don&#39;t wanna feel The way that I do I just wanna be Right here with you I don&#39;t wanna see See us apart I just wanna say it straight from my heart I miss you... 无法入睡 无法呼吸 当你的身影在我的脑海中 不愿当你眼中的傻子 我们所拥有的只是一连串的谎言 当我们的爱渐渐逝去 听听我的真心告白 我不愿再有 我现在的感觉 我只是想 在你身边 我不愿见到 我们俩分离 我要说出我的真心话 我想你 要如何让你看见 让你了解 我永远相信 我们可以度过难关 我依然知道 我无法离开你 我们的爱渐渐逝去 听听我的真心告白
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 冷小莫视频背景音乐 的文章

随机推荐