您可能感兴趣的新闻:
24小时42区 TOP 10
第二件半价
然后沃尔玛从截图单子上给你买了一个90刀的ps4
人家把文件一甩,那你去国务院解决。。。。。
多久没洗澡才能让身上这么黏?
你管傻逼和黑社会借钱。还钱的时候会先还给傻逼吗?
警察叔叔,就是他吃的大熊猫
以才智用者谓之士。 ――《后汉书·仲长统传》。所以这是刘平与飞沙因才智不足不为上所喜的反击么?
我来解释下,这个配图还真牛逼。华为在和ibm等合作伙伴合作时,一定会竭尽全力掌握这些核心技术(这对华为不算太难,就象当年学习大唐的程控交换机),然后包装成自己的产品进行销售。这种行径,会损害其他合作伙伴的利益,被业界称为黑寡妇。当然,ibm的智慧城市只是IBM的小产品,不会伤筋动骨。但是对很多中小公司……
刚毕业的时候拿过一年的2300,现在好了点,有2400爆笑!明星忧伤PS关 天后碧昂斯照片被曝搞笑图片
标签:仙剑情侠传,铁血传奇之长征,孙政才与杨白冰女儿,麦家琪演过的三级,二丁目的拓也takuya,良言写意txt新浪,耐磨的人生阅读答案,周里京妻子被杀,甘露露娘俩,lol李慧玲,  碧昂斯发布在社交网站的高尔夫照片引来争议  明星和PS之间藏着一种“想说爱你不容易”的情愫,有的时候,现代科技术帮明星们“摆平”很多让人头疼的小情况,好比脸上不留心冒几颗痘,或者哪一不小心划道口儿,丝毫不会影响拍摄之类的工作,由于咱有Photoshop,这种突发情况PS掉就好。但又有些时候,那些不那么容易受节制的“情况”,好比皱纹、肥肉什么的,若是也被PS掉,片子结果是都雅了良多啦,但那曾经不是实在的你了,更况且这种事儿一玩就上瘾,一上瘾就过甚,一过甚就可能PS得连亲妈都不认识,真的对得起观众吗?    碧昂斯通过社交网站发布的另一个角度的照片  碧天后的这张照片尚且没法是不是被PS过,不外评论的网友们倒是十分的必定:  @iman_abdulhadi:哈哈我猜是PS过,这大腿的裂缝比我的还宽。  @annaelektrakoukis:碧昂斯的腿哪儿去了?  @alexiagrohe:她PS过吧。。跟之前的照片比的话。。  @arianahsley:碧天后城市PS了!  @shayxshe:是她站的姿态问题啦,该当没被PS过。  @myirmimsey:的吗?一个高女乐人当自强的人,发这么一张较着是PS过的照片,真替你。    米兰达-可人曾在Instagram上发布PS照片被揪出  明星发PS过的照片还真不是什么新颖事了,前段时间前维密米兰达-可人(Miranda Kerr)就由于在Instagram上发了一张将腰P细了的照片被网友们揪出,报歉称本人也是在网上找到的这张图,并不晓得是被修过的。暂且让我们相信米兰达不是本人PS过照片而是上辈子修来的福分碰到一个只帮她修腰线的PS高手,爱美不是错,可若是像碧天后这种级此外人也PS,可能真的如网友们说的,一面激励女人自强,一面用PS覆盖本人,实在令人失望。    出席2014格莱美颁仪式的碧昂斯  在本年岁首年月的格莱美颁仪式上,碧昂斯的身段也一度惹起热评,起因是设想碧天后出席格莱美号衣的设想师Michael Costello在接管E! News采访时透露碧昂斯的身段顶多也就美国2或者4码(相当于国内XS或S码),这位设想师说:“我们底子不晓得碧昂斯的尺码,这条裙子是按着模特尺码做的,比4码要小,她几乎太小只了,裙子顶多是2到4码差不多,她看起来太美了,我喜好她穿出来的结果。”这段话也激起千层浪,大师不由问到,一个穿XS或S码的女人,真的可以或许具有像碧昂斯那样凹凸有致的身段吗?    碧昂斯为H&M拍摄的  还记得客岁5月,H&M释出由碧天后拍摄的,充满异域风情的敞亮,古铜色的肌肤和健美的曲线,惹起不少话题。但在拍摄之初,当她传闻H&M创意部分试图将她的线条修得更纤细些时,天后怒了。按照英国《》的报道,碧天后必然不克不及在她身体图像上做任何点窜,调调光、对比度什么的ok,想把人P瘦,休想!报道还称,当天后晓得片子被修之后,各类生气,阻拦,H&M只好将原片发出。其时,一位H&M的讲话人也向《》,在发片之初,确实两边有过“参议”,可是绝对没修过片,并且对于最终的结果,H&M和碧昂斯两边都“很是对劲”。  所以,这张度假照必然不是PS的吧?必然是角度问题,否则碧天后这不是自打自脸吗?  (稿源:新浪时髦)  [义务编纂:李嘉欣]
相关文章:社交网络 The Social Network 精讲之五
本片段剧情:爱德华多因为肖恩的事和马克大吵了一架,一气之下爱德华多私自把Facebook公司的账号注销了。回到纽约,又碰上女友醋劲大发,爱德华多觉得自己快被逼疯了&&
影片对白:
Mark: How's the internship? How's Christy?
Eduardo: How's the internship?
Mark: Yeah.
Eduardo: Mark, Jesus, I quit the internship. We talked about this on the phone. I quit on my first day.
Mark: I do remember you saying that. So how is Christy?
Eduardo: Christy's crazy.
Mark: Is that fun?
Eduardo: No. I mean, she's actually psychotic. She's insanely jealous, she's irrational, and I'm frightened of her.
Mark: Still, it's nice you have a girlfriend.
Eduardo: I do not want that guy representing himself as part of this company.
Mark: You gotta move out here, Wardo, this is where it's all happening.
Eduardo: Did you hear what I just said?
Mark: The connections, the energy...
Eduardo: Mark, you got...
Mark: I'm afraid if you don't come out here, you're gonna get left behind. I want... I need you out here. Please don't tell him I said that.
Eduardo: What did you just say?
Mark: It's moving faster than any of us ever imagined it would. It's moving fast.
Eduardo: What did you mean?
Mark: And Sean thinks we have...
Eduardo: Sean is not part of this company.
Mark: We have over 300,000 members, Wardo, and we're in 160 schools, including five in Europe.
Eduardo: I'm aware of that! Mark, I am the CFO!
Mark: We need more servers than I ever expected we'd need. We need more programmers and we need more money, and he set up the Thiel meeting. He set up meetings all over town.
Eduardo: He set up other meetings?
Mark: Yes.
Eduardo: Without me knowing anything about it.
Mark: You're in New York.
Eduardo: I'm in New York riding subways 14 hours a day, trying to find advertisers!
Mark: And how's it going so far?
Eduardo: What did you mean, &get left behind&?
Bank clerk: Hi. Can I help you?
Eduardo: I'd like to freeze this bank account and cancel all existing checks and lines of credit.
Bank clerk: May I see some ID, please?
Eduardo: Yeah, sure, sorry.
Secretary: Sean, he'll be right with you.
Sean: No problem. You know this is where they filmed Towering Inferno?
Mark: That's comforting.
Peter Thiel: Hey, guys. Come on back. She offered you some waters?
Sean: Oh, yeah. We're cool.
Maurice: Sean, how are you? Come on in. You must be Mark.
Peter Thiel: We took a look at everything, and congratulations. We're gonna start you off with a $500,000 investment. Maurice is gonna talk to you about some corporate restructuring.
Maurice: We'll file as a corporation in Delaware and come up with a stock structure that allows for new investors.
Peter Thiel: Now, let me ask you something. Who's Eduardo Saverin?
Eduardo: Jesus Christ.
Christy: When did you get back?
Eduardo: You scared me. I need you to knock.
Christy: When did you get back?
Eduardo: I got back this afternoon.
Christy: And when were you gonna call me?
Eduardo: Chris, it was kind of a rough trip and I was tired...
Christy: Yeah, or answer one of my 47 texts. Did you know I sent 47 texts?
Eduardo: I did, and I thought that was incredibly normal behavior.
Christy: Are you mocking me?
Eduardo: I brought you a present.
Christy: Why does your Status say &single& on your Facebook page?
Eduardo: What?
Christy: Why does your Relationship Status say &single& on your Facebook page?
Eduardo: Well, I was single when I set up the page.
Christy: And you just never bothered to change it? What?
Eduardo: I don't know how.
Christy: Do I look stupid to you?
Eduardo: No, calm down.
Christy: You're asking me to believe that the CFO of Facebook doesn't know how to change his Relationship Status on Facebook?
Eduardo: It's embarrassing, so you should take it as a sign of trust that I would tell you that.
Christy: Go to hell.
Eduardo: Take it easy.
Christy: No, you didn't change it so you could screw those Silicon Valley sluts every time you go out to see Mark.
Eduardo: Not even remotely true and I can promise you that the Silicon Valley sluts don't care what anyone's Relationship Status is on Facebook. Please, open your present.
(Eduardo&s phone rings)
Christy: Your phone does work. It's Mark.
Eduardo: Okay, this is gonna be tricky. Open your present. It's a silk scarf.
Christy: Have you ever seen me wear a scarf?
Eduardo: This'll be your first. Yeah.
Mark: You froze our account?
Eduardo: I did.
Mark: You froze the account.
Eduardo: I had to get your attention, Mark.
Mark: Do you realize that you jeopardized the entire company? Do you realize that your actions could have destroyed everything I've been working on?
Eduardo: We have been working on.
Mark: Without money, the site can't function. Let me tell you the difference between Facebook and everybody else. We don't crash ever! If the servers are down for even a day, our entire reputation is irreversibly destroyed.
Eduardo: Look...
Mark: Users are fickle. Friendster has proved that. Even a few people leaving would reverberate through the entire user base. The users are interconnected. That is the whole point. College kids are online because their friends are online and if one domino goes, the other dominos go. Don't you get that? I am not going back to the Caribbean Night at A-E-Pi!
Eduardo: (Sees the fire) Holy shit. (To Christy) What is wrong with you?
Mark: Did you like being nobody? Did you like being a joke? Do you wanna go back to that?
Eduardo: Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on.
Mark: That was the act of a child, not a businessman, and it certainly was not the act of a friend. You know how embarrassing it was for me to try to cash a check today? I am not going back to that life. Maybe you were frustrated.
Eduardo: Yeah!
Mark: Maybe you were angry.
Eduardo: I was!
Mark: But I am willing to let bygones be bygones, because, Wardo, I've got some good news.
Eduardo: I'm sorry. I was angry, and maybe it was childish, but I had to get your attention.
Mark: Wardo, I said I've got some good news.
Eduardo: What is it?
Mark: Peter Thiel just made an angel investment of half a million dollars.
Eduardo: What?
Mark: Half a million dollars. And he's setting us up in an office. They wanna reincorporate the company. They wanna meet you. They need your signature on some documents, so you gotta get your ass on the first flight back to San Francisco. I need my CFO.
Eduardo: I'm on my way.
Mark: Wardo?
Eduardo: Yeah?
Mark: We did it.
Christy: Wardo? You're going back there already?
Eduardo: Yes. And also, I'm breaking up with you.
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语

我要回帖

更多关于 ins是什么社交软件 的文章

随机推荐