有首英文歌m开头的英文歌是ha a ha 中间有in my heart

问题补充&&
an (an me pe ti)( si chui te)an (an me pe ti)( hao si)a (ho)( in sai de)( mai)( ha te)ai mu(ao)(a lou en)(an de)de(ru mu s)a (gai ting)(si mao le)ai(wan de)haoai(wan de)waiai(wan de)(wai er dei a)de(dei si)wei a ( ha de)de(sang si)wei v sang (te gai le)(an de) o my love(ai mu)(hou ding)on (fe ruai wer)(rui ci-ying)for a love (lai te)(si mu) so (fa-er)sou ai sei a (li tou )(p ruai er)(an de) (hou pe) mai (zhui mu si) (wai o)(tei ke)mi(dei er)(wai er)de(si ki er)are(bu lu)tu yu (wan si)(e gan)my love这么多差不多够用的,括号内的为一个单词的发音,建议你还是查字典记住原版标准的发音吧 简单的很
小猛龙哥 &
An empty street 空寂的街道 An empty house 空寂的房间 A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中 I'm all alone 孤孤单单 The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 Oh yeah 哦 耶 And oh my love 还有你
吾爱 I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱 I try to read 我尝试阅读 I go to work 我尽力工作 I'm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢 But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你 To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你 To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱 To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎 You're all I'm thinking of 你是我所想的一切 I'm reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 Say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 ......余下全文>>
面粉猪1号&
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by寻求几首好听的英文歌,像she, God is a girl这些的
寻求几首好听的英文歌,像she, God is a girl这些的 10
补充:听过好的在加分,,
补充:不要歌词#24只要歌名同志们...`
其实歌这个东西存在很大的主观感受的。正所谓萝卜青菜各有所爱。我喜欢的你不一定喜欢。我推荐的这些不是最新的,但都是超级经典的。有些你肯定听过,或者熟悉。会勾起你很多回忆的~~希望你会喜欢!第一波:Far Away From Home Love In December Pretty Boy Stan Feat White Flag We Will Rock You All That She Wants Dragostea Din Tei Girl In Your Dreams my love Together again The Day You Went Away Shape of my heart Stop! Stop! Stop! 10 MINUTES Boulevard of Broken Dreams Big Big World Almost Over You As Long As You Love Me Baby Onemore Time because of you Bizarre love triangle Born In Africa Bressanone brothers in arms butterfly can you feel the love tonight Casablanca come on over Don't cry(original) dreams come true everyone everything I do(i do it for you) eyes on me hear me cry if you were here I'll Never Break Your Heart listen to your heart my heart will go on perfect moment pretty boy Rhythm of the rain right here waiting season in the sun speak softly love the Day you went away There You'll Bewithout you yesterday once more第二波:She's goneStay Tonya mitchellknockin on heaven's door, Civil war,Sweet Child O' Minesitting down heredo I have to cry for youfour to the floortravelling lightvincentback at onewith himwatermarkmy heart belongs to youagainst all oddsunbreak my heartcountry road take me homethe color of the nightthe color of the windDon't Cry For Me Argentinasound of silencesay you say meanother day(lene marlin)get the party startedhow do i liveWhen you told me you loved meI knew I loved youTurly deeply madlyIt matters to meShould it matterlose yourself8 mileNovember Raintime
to say goodbyebrother's in armEnter Sandman long long way to goyou are not alone 第三波:A Whole New World 全新世界《阿拉丁》主题曲 Auld Lang Syne 《魂断蓝桥》主题曲:友谊天长地久 Beauty and Beast 《美女与野兽》主题曲 Because You Loved Me Candle in the wind 风中之烛 Can you feel the love tonight 《狮子王》主题曲 Casablanca 《北非碟影》主题曲:卡萨布兰卡 Don't Cry For Me Argentina 《贝隆夫人》主题曲:阿根廷别为我哭泣 Do-Re-Mi 《仙乐飘飘处处闻》主题曲:哆-来-咪 Endless Love It Might Be You 《杜丝先生》主题曲:也许是你 (Everything I do)I do it for you 《罗宾汉》主题曲:一切为你 Heal the world I just called to say I love you 《红衣女郎》主题曲 :电话诉衷肠 I will always love you 《保镖》主题曲:爱你到永远 My heart will go on 《泰坦尼克号》主题曲:我心永恒 My Own True Love 《飘》主题曲:我之真爱 Nothing Cannot Change My Love For You 《廊桥遗梦》主题曲:此情永不移 Love Me Tender 《铁血柔情》主题曲:铁血柔情 love story 《爱情故事》主题曲:爱情故事 Moon River 《第凡纳早晨》:月河 Pretty Woman 《风月俏佳人》主题曲:漂亮女人 Right here waiting 《终有一天感动你》主题曲:此情可待 Say you,say me 《白夜》主题曲:说你,说我 Save The Best For Last Scarborough Fair 《斯卡波罗集市》主题曲:斯卡波罗集市 Tears In Heaven 天堂里的眼泪 Speak Softly Love 《教父》主题曲:柔声倾诉 The cup of life '98世界杯主题曲:生命之杯 The Last Rose Of Summer 夏日最后一朵玫瑰 Take my breath away 《壮志凌云》主题曲 The Sound Of Silence Unchained melody 《人鬼情未了》主题曲 Un-break My Heart When A Man Loves A Woman 《当男人爱上女人》主题曲:当男女相爱时 Yesterday once more 昨日重现
Bye Bye, Love
Killing Me Softly With His Song In The Morning
The Way We Were
Paloma Blanca
I Dont Like To Sleep Alone
Release Me
El Condor Pasa
Take Me Home Country Roads
其他回答 (9)
remembering me, discover and see all over the world, she's known as a girl to those who a free, the mind shall be key forgotten as the past 'cause history will last god is a girl, wherever you are, do you believe it, can you recieve it? god is a girl, whatever you say, do you believe it, can you recieve it? god is a girl, however you live, do you believe it, can you recieve it? god is a girl, she's only a girl, do you believe it, can you recieve it? she wants to shine, forever in time, she is so driven, she's always mine cleanly and free, she wants you to be a part of the future, a girl like me there is a sky, illuminating us, someone is out there that we truly trust there is a rainbow for you and me a beautiful sunrise eternally 搁浅。 回答采纳率:32.5%
17:20 Groove Coverage - God Is A Girl专辑:Booom 2003 The FirstGroove Coverage - God Is A GirlRemembering me, Discover and see All over the world, She's known as a girl To those who a free, The mind shall be key Forgotten as the past 'Cause history will last God is a girl, Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? She wants to shine, Forever in time, She is so driven, she's always mine Cleanly and free, She wants you to be A part of the future, A girl like me There is a sky, Illuminating us, someone is out there That we truly trust There is a rainbow for you and me A beautiful sunrise eternally God is a girl Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? END(堃O堃) 回答采纳率:32.7%
17:21 Groove Coverage - God Is A Girl Remembering me, Discover and see All over the world, She's known as a girl To those who a free, The mind shall be key Forgotten as the past 'Cause history will last God is a girl, Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? She wants to shine, Forever in time, She is so driven, she's always mine Cleanly and free, She wants you to be A part of the future, A girl like me There is a sky, Illuminating us, someone is out there That we truly trust There is a rainbow for you and me A beautiful sunrise eternally God is a girl Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl
taylor swift - cold as you
jewel - this way
just so you know
noting's gonna change my love for you
when i grow up
hey jude
venus
all by myself
when you say nothing at all
looks like we made it
words
because of you
yesterday once more
you raise me up
heros
whiskey lullaby
……
这些我自己觉得蛮不错的,不知道合不合你的口味。
Sorry,Sorry Super Junior Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry nai ga nai ga nai ga men ze nai ga nai ga nai ga ba ze ba ze ba ze be re baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty nu ni bu se bu se bu se su mi ma kie ma kie ma kie nai ga mi ce mi ce baby &源& ba ra bo nen nun bi sou gai nun bi sou gai na nen ma qi na nen ma qi mo ai hou(r) rin noum &声& yi zen be se na zi dou mou sai &贤& ge re ou nen ne i mou si ne i mou si ne nen ma qi nai xim zang er bar gou wa na bua &声& yi zen be se na zi dou mou sai &旭& e dir ga na dang dang ha gai wu nen na nen mai rie ze &敏& ca han ie za ir sai gi ran sai ga d rn bou pen ze &旭& dou dou ha gai ge qim e gai zeng mar ne nen huan sang ze &敏& dou ri gir su e br man gen nai gai ba ze be rie se Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry nai ga nai ga nai ga men ze nai ga nai ga nai ga ba ze ba ze ba ze be re baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty nu ni bu se bu se bu se su mi ma kie ma kie ma kie nai ga mi ce mi ce baby dan dan dan da da da da ran dan dan dan dan da da da nai gai ba nai be rie se baby dan dan dan da da da da ran dan dan dan dan da da da da ra ba ba ra &海& (Hey girl) gir gir gir gir gir girl I nun man d ming ni siang ga(Hey girl) za na gai na sa sir ne ha na ba gai an bou ie &声& ma rai bua &强& ni ma mai nai ga &声& ma rai bua &强& za ri za ba nen ji &声& ma rai wo &强& nai gai ma rai wo &声& na nen ba bou ba bou ba bou &旭& zu ben sa ram d rn ma rai nai ga e mu ze g ze &敏& yi sai sang ai g ren sa ram e di han du ri nia gou &旭& g ger mou ra g nier mou ra si gi ha mie ha nen mar &敏& nai ga bu re da men g gen g dai d ri zi nen ge Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry nai ga nai ga nai ga men ze nai ga nai ga nai ga ba ze ba ze ba ze be re baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty nu ni bu se bu se bu se su mi ma kie ma kie ma kie nai ga mi ce mi ce baby dan dan dan da da da da ran dan dan dan dan da da da nai gai ba nai be rie se baby dan dan dan da da da da ra ra ra dan dan dan da da da da ra ba ba ra Let's dance dance dance dance Let's dance dance dance dance Let's dance dance dance dance dance dance &声& Hey i zai g man nai gai wa zur rai zeng mar mi cir ge man da ta yeah &贤& nan ne man sa rang ha gou xi pou zer dai da xi han nun par sang ga eb se Hey &澈敏海& ai yi ni ra gi bou da qin gu da ten nai ga duai gou xi pou &强庚贤& ne i mou den gou min sr pm ham gai gan zi ga gou pa &旭赫源& da xi e br man km man km ne r ne mu sa rang hai &声& nai ga ba ran sa ram ni ga ba rou g that that that girl Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry nai ga nai ga nai ga men ze nai ga nai ga nai ga ba ze ba ze ba ze be re baby Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty nu ni bu se bu se bu se su mi ma kie ma kie ma kie nai ga mi ce mi ce baby ~~Music~~ &贤& Sorry~~~~ &澈& Ha ha ha~
你是只要女生的歌么?
推荐 vincent
爱听女生的可以听王若琳版的 Don mclean的个人觉得很有味道
Christina Aguilera的save me from myself
经典的就听carpenter和Mariah Carey、Whitney Houston的吧
那都是劲舞团的歌,
介绍几首吧:
《B soul funk》《Upside Down》《U Know》《派对动物》《小小的六月》《A Ha》《we are the one》《我的人》《罪与罚》《Uptown Girl》《古灵精怪》《两个人》等
强烈推荐歌舞青春哒o(∩_∩)o
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 口哨开头的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐