谁有 the Script-Forat the first timee的伴奏?急需!

急求The Script的For The First Time伴奏。最好原版。可发邮箱_百度知道
急求The Script的For The First Time伴奏。最好原版。可发邮箱
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
script的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁RayFile | 02-the_script-for_the_first_time-caheso.mp3
02-the_script-for_the_first_time-caheso.mp3
还有秒进入下载页面请稍等
文件大小 6.0 MB
08:13:23 UTC
你的文件下载地址:
好东西要分享,分享到新浪微博
我遇到了问题:
 不能下载
 其它原因...
你的文件下载地址:
举报这个文件,原因:
你的文件下载地址:
RayFile严禁上传包含色情、淫秽、反动、侵权、违法内容的文件。如发现有以上形式的文件,RayFile鼓励用户对其进行举报!
使用Raysource下载,速度更快,且支持断点续传,上传更稳定。
电话:(周一到周五 9:00-18:00)
QQ:(周一到周五 9:00-18:00)今日推荐:
The&Script&-&For&The&First&Time歌词
作者:The&Scri…&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
Script - For The First Time歌词
She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart,While I'm drinking jack all alone in my local bar,And we don't know how,How we got in to this mad situation,Only doing things out frustration,Trying to make it work but man these times are hard,
She needs me now but I can't seem to find a time,I've got a new job now on the unemployment line,And we don't know how,How we got into this mess is it gods test,Someone help us cause we're doing our best,Trying to make it work but man these times are hard
But we're gonna start by Drinking old cheap bottles of wine,Sit talking up all night,Saying things we haven't for a whileA while yaWe're smiling but we're close tears,Even after all these years,We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time
※外☆语☆爱☆好☆者☆网☆站☆☆推荐1025期※
Oooooo[few times]
She's in line at the door With her head held high (high)While I just lost my job butDidn't lose my flight
But we both know how,How we're gonna make it work when it hurts,When you pick yourself up,You get kicked to the dirt,Trying to make it work but,Man these times are hard,
But we're gonna start by,Drinking old cheap bottles of wine,Sit talking up all night,Doing things we haven't for a while,A while ya,We're smiling but we're close to tears,Even after all these years,We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time.Ooooo[few times Yeah..... Drinking old cheap bottles of wine,Sit talking up all night,Saying thing we haven't for a while,We're smiling but we're close to tears,Even after all these years,We just now got the feeling that we're meeting, for the first time
(ooooo....), ye4ahh for the first time,(ooooo....), oh for the first time,Yeah for the first time,(just now got the feeling that we're meeting...For the first time)
http://www.ryedu.net/syy/yywh/50.html
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
[]09-19[]06-25[]05-26[]05-13[]05-02[]04-08[]10-14[]08-18[]06-22[]11-18[]01-06[]12-24
热门英语文章
☆☆☆☆英语学习版块推荐☆☆☆☆
&&&&&&&&& ☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆& & ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆视频: -The Script - For The First Time
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
-The Script - For The First Time
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
稍后补充视频简介
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号