i keep being wake up girls 动漫

Wake Up Productive: Rise, Shine and Take Massive Steps Towards Being Successful by Having and Effective Morning Routine eBook: Patricia Mayo: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store
Anybody can read Kindle books even without a Kindle device with the FREE Kindle app for smartphones, tablets, and computers.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Amazon Price
Kindle Edition
Lindsey Michaels Fox
Kindle Edition
Debra Johnson
Kindle Edition
Belle Franklin
Kindle Edition
Debra Johnson
Kindle Edition
Melissa Koons
Kindle Edition
Melissa Razo
Kindle Edition
Product Description
Product Description
Not a morning person? If you’re like most overstressed, overworked people, you need more motivation upon waking to set the stage for a landslide of productivity. Everyone wants their mornings to run smoothly, but no one knows how to make that happen. “Wake Up Productive” changes all of that by showing you the absolute best way to start your day! This guide helps you build basic, consistent morning habits that can lead to massive, measurable success. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or stay at home mom, this book will change the way you think about the dreaded morning routine.
Product Details
Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 2517 KB
Print Length: 35 pages
Publisher: Talent Writers (May 18 2014)
Sold by:&Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00KF3T68O
Text-to-Speech:
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Average Customer Review:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#479,804 Paid in Kindle Store ()
&Would you like to
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
&16 reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
Have a great morning!!
May 27 2014
- Published
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
This book was excellent!!
If you are not a “morning person” like me, this is a wonderful book for you to read.
Patricia Mayo gives us wonderful tips on how, with a few simple changes, we can become morning people and be more productive.
By using our human nature, we can rise and shine, and take steps toward being successful by having an effective morning routine. Patricia explains the importance our adrenal glands and how our entire body will function better when our adrenal system is healthy.
Her suggestions are things we can all do.
For example, to make your morning a little less hectic, pick out what you plan to wear the night before.
Being sure to check the weather so you can be completely prepared.
By doing this, you will probably save 10 – 15 minutes of time in the morning.
There is much more to this book that will help us all make our mornings better.
I recommend this awesome book to everyone.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
Really great and helpful!
May 26 2014
By Amber McBride
- Published
I have never been a morning person. If you see me up in the morning, chances are I have been up all night. I can never seem to get myself on a normal schedule. I got used to working nights, so I am up anyway. Not that I am pregnant, I am hoping to start on a normal sleep schedule while I can. Wake Up Productive: Rise, Shine and Take Massive Steps Towards Being Successful by Having and Effective Morning Routine gives you great ideas and tips on how to wake up in the morning and get things done, and explains in a great, easy to understand way why humans are meant to wake up in the morning. I am going to try to start this in the morning, and see if I can get on a normal person's sleep schedule while I still have the chance. Five star read, highly recommended for night owls and the morning grumps alike!
4.0 out of 5 stars
A Short but Interesting Health Guide
June 10 2014
By Geraldine
- Published
I've never been a morning person but I do know that it's suppose to be a lot better for us health-wise, to get up with the sun and go to bed early.I enjoyed reading: Wake Up Productive by Patricia Mayo. The author provides not only the many benefits of waking up early, in terms of our long-term health, she also shares her personal story of how she went from being a "night owl" to an "early bird" in a relatively painless way.I was particularly interested in the references to how getting up later in the day can affect our cortisol levels, negatively. That I was not aware of before. It certainly was one of many big pluses when it came to supporting a decision to begin the day, at an earlier hour.I don't really see myself ever getting up at 5 or 6 AM and going to bed at around 9PM. It just wouldn't be workable every day for me. But I do appreciate that there are benefits to be derived that are very worthwhile, if you can change your regime to accommodate these sleeping/waking patterns, in the long-term.Recommended!Geraldine Helen Hartman, author.
5.0 out of 5 stars
Great steps.
June 7 2014
By Patrice MsSavvyPro Jackson
- Published
This book had some some great ideas for more productive days. I will be putting them to use starting tomorrow.
5.0 out of 5 stars
Life Style Changes Are Good For Us
June 6 2014
By KathyLou
- Published
If you are anything like me, when you begin a new book you are not overly concerned with the authors name. So, when I opened this book and read the words that likened our bodies to cars, you too would have assumed that it was a male author. But when the author mentioned about becoming a mom, the paradigm shift would happen with you as it did with me.
You see, she needed to discover a "right time" for sleeping, once the babies started coming.And would you believe that the old adage: "Early to Bed and Early to Rise, Makes a Man Healthy, Wealthy and Wise" became her mantra. She was so thrilled with t.his that she actually did research and thus this book was born, complete with Scientific facts. Here is such a quote:"Our whole body health begins with the health of our adrenal glands. Do right by your thyroid and adrenals, and your entire body will function better."She goes on to suggest that::"It's a good idea to remove caffeine and sugar from your keep-awake toolbox, and to look into other measures you can take to settle your adrenals like good diet and exercise. You've heard that one before, right?"If you really want to sort your life out, then go ahead and purchase this book and then follow the Very Excellent Advice that Patricia Mayo has taken the time to create for you. Happy Reading!!
4.9 out of 5 stars
Look for similar items by category
<iframe name="iFrameHMD" id="iFrameHMD" height="0" width="0" style="border:none" src="javascript:''">
If you need help or have a question for Customer Service, .
Would you like to report poor quality or formatting in this book?
Would you like to report this content as inappropriate?
Do you believe that this item violates a copyright?
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you.WAKE UP!!!! (download torrent) - TPB
Details for this torrent&
WAKE UP!!!!
Spoken language(s):
+0 / -9 (-9)
Sep 25, 2008
6D81F24DE053F324CE38EE089CB3
Documentaries showing the whole picture of the controlled earth.THE NEW WORLD
[HST] Sex in The Bible
The Illuminati (2005)
The.Illuminati.Secret.Space.Vol.2-Alien.Invasion.
National.Geographic.Hitler.and.the.Occult
SafeSpace UFO Documentary (2006) - Fastwalkers Files Disclosure
Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - 2008
Rage Against The Machine
Pink Floyd--The Wall
PLEASE SEED SEED SEED so everyone who wants to can see the full picture
---1h30n3---
(If you believe it is me who is the ONE
You are RIGHT)
I am a guitarist, singer/songwriter. Try and download "Just jamming with waters-pinkfloyd---1h30n3---mp3 and see if you like it.
9/11 aang accident acoustic amv animals animation anime art ashley asian atheism atheist australia avatar avatar the last airbender awesome babe baby band beach beautiful beer bible bikini bikini news blog blonde blue blues boy brady bush camwithher car cars cartoon cats celebrity challenge christian cliff comedy comment commercial cooking,cool cover crash crazy
cute dance dancing danny danny phantom death dog dogs drawing drunk dumb eddie entertainment extreme face family fight fighting fire fma food football friend friends fullmetal alchemist fun funny games gay girl girls god guitar hair heather help hilarious horror hot humor humour hunter intro introduction inuyasha iraq japan jazz jen jackson jesus joke katara kid kids kiss kitten kitty leah life live livevideo lol love mad magic model money motorcycle movie music music video naked naruto nes news nintendo nohogirls parody party people pets phantom piano police politics prank productions race racing random rap raven religion robin robot chicken rock sad scary school science sex sexy show silly singer singing snow soccer sokka song south of nowhere spashley spoof sport sports star strip stupid subscribers teen teen titans thong titans toph trailer travel trick truth tv ufo usa video video blog vipor231 vlog war webcam wehogirls weird winter women work world wrestling wtc wwe youtube zuko 2008 abstract Adverse-effects animals autism avian influenza Bioinformatics blog bone books brain breast cancer cancer chemistry Chinese citation citesme classification climate change commentary data mining database de Development differentiation Disease dynamics e-learning EBV educaci?n education elsevier envt enzyme evaluaci?n evolution expression fish fish oil Free,gene expression genome geomorphology guide HIV human information internet IVIG job la language listings literature medical melanoma meningitis method methods migration modern Molecular mouse nanotechnology nature network news online pathology podcast Project publishing research review RNAi robot RSS scholarly communication science scuola semantic web Skin Social Software statistics stress TIC tips to transcription treatment venezia video wavelet
web web2.0 wildlife Wnt
resolution 43 things 43things activism adventure animals appearance art band beauty birthday blog body book books business buy car career celebrity challenge change charity cheers children clean cleaning clothes college communication community computer computers confidence cooking craft crafts create creative creativity culture daily dance design diet discipline disney channel dream dreams eat eating education energy entertainment environment europe exercise experience faith family fashion fear film finance finances financial fitness food football freedom friend friends friendship fun funny future games garden gerard way goal goals god growth guitar hair hannah montana happiness happy health healthy help history hobbies hobby holiday home house independence inspiration internet job joy kids knowledge language languages learn learning life lifestyle literature live living lose weight love marriage mcr me meditation memories mental health miley cyrus mind misspelled goal money movie movies music my chemical romance nature novel organization organize outdoors party passion peace people personal personal development pets philosophy photography photos pictures play poetry politics productivity programming read reading relationship relationships relax relaxation religion romance run,running school self self improvement self-improvement sex sexy shopping skill skills sleep social software speling spiritual spirituality sport sports study success technology time travel tv university vacation vegetarian verbose volunteer water web website weight weight loss work world write writing yoga 9-11 advertising america amusing animation apple architecture art astronomy audio australia batshitinsane bbc biology blog blogs books britain bush canada cartoon cartoons censorship children china christianity christmas cinema comedy comics copyight crime culture death design documentary drugs economics education election environment europe evolution fiction film flash flickr food france free fun funny gallery game games gay globalwarming google gop government health history humor humour illustration india internet iran iraq islam israel japan journalism katrina language law life literature london maps marketing math media medicine microsoft military money movie movies mp3 music nasa nature news newsfilter newyork nsfw nyc obit obituary oil painting parody philosophy photographs photography photos physics poetry police politics privacy propaganda protest psychology racism radio religion research rights rock russia satire science sculpture security sex silly space sports technology television terror terrorism torture travel tv uk us usa video videogames war web weird women writing wtf wwii youtubeWake Up, People!
New York Crime Still Exists&|&Martin Kleinman
Like what you're reading?
Never miss a thing with the HuffPost New York newsletter!
&&Sign me up for
Newsletter may include personalized content..
More in Politics
You Might Also Like
More in Business
You Might Also Like
More in Entertainment
You Might Also Like
More in Media
You Might Also Like
More in Style
You Might Also Like
More in Taste
You Might Also Like
More in Tech
You Might Also Like
More in Arts
You Might Also Like
More in Gay Voices
You Might Also Like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps:
Previous Story
Next Story
Featuring fresh takes and real-time analysis from HuffPost's signature lineup of contributors
Hot on the Blog
Wake Up, People!
New York Crime Still Exists
Attention, New Yorkers: crime still exists.In recent weeks, I've heard sad tales from both newbie New Yorkers and those that have been here a while and ought to know better.
Tales that make me want to shake my head and say, "You did what?
Seriously?"One recent corker is the story of the 30-something mother who wheels her tyke to day care, leaves her stroller outside, unattended and unlocked -- with handbag containing wallet, smartphone, and more, right on the seat -- and is shocked upon coming out to find said handbag and stroller missing.
"I was only inside a minute -- this is a safe neighborhood," she says.D'oh!
C'mon people!
Today's New York City is a far safer place than the Big Apple of the 1970s and 1980s.
And that's great news.
However, many lifelong New Yorkers have become complacent.
They've let their guard down, lost their Mean Streets mojo.
And some starry-eyed newcomers to the city can only see the magic of their new nabes and are far too lax (for me, anyway) in terms of safety precautions.Fear not, however.
As part of my quest to keep you safe, I've assembled this checklist of my favorite anti-crime tips.
Commit them to memory.
Then, focus! I don't care if it's 2013, not 1977.
You're in New York City, not Candyland.
SHOE SHOPPING: This would seem to be a no-brainer.
And yet, it seems that shoe shopping and pocketbook lifting is a match made in heaven.
When out shoe shopping, keep your hands (not just your eyes) on your bag at all times.
Do not leave it under the seat while you're walking over to the mirror to see how those new Thierry Rabotins look.
They're fab, I guarantee it.NEW APARTMENTS: Call a licensed locksmith and change the locks.
Get a drill- and pick-resistant model, not a bargain brand from a big box store. Leave the fire escape window guard on, no matter how badly it upsets your aesthetic sensibilities.BIKES: Invest in a quality U-Lock plus cable, to secure your rear and front wheel, as well as your seat.
Take all accessories with you when you lock up (yes, even for a minute).
Ask your local bike store to demonstrate how to safely lock your bike.
It's remarkable how many owners of four-figure bikes buy the right lock -- and use it totally wrong.YOUR CAR: Use your head -- don't park in the neighborhood "jinx" spot.
You know, the one at the end of the block where the streetlight is always out, and the sidewalk is always covered with broken auto glass.
Yeah, that spot.
If you can't find a spot in a well-lit place, flip some bills and throw your car in a lot for the night.
It will be far cheaper than replacing broken glass, radios, and more.
And please: whether you're in a lot or on the street -- take your valuables with you.ON THE STREET: Put your smartphone in a pocket, or your bag.
Those white earbuds?
Change them up for something less tell-tale.
Another: don't flash your killer watch when asked the time of day.
Smile, say "it's about 10" (if it's around 10, that is) and keep on walking.
Put your change and cards away in the store, not when you're walking out onto the street.
Men: wallets in a front pocket.
Women: handbags with shoulder strap, securely fastened, and positioned on the door side of the sidewalk, not the curb side.
When entering your building, take a quick look around for loiterers waiting to execute the classic "push-in." And, in general, if you feel you're being followed, or endangered in any way, cross the street, stop, walk the other way, enter a store, do whatever it takes to get out of the situation.
MASS TRANSIT:
On the bus queue, pay special attention to your valuables and be alert for the "bump." Two thieves -- in front and in back of you -- work in tandem to create a distraction and separate you from your wallet.
During off-hours: Avoid the last car of the subway (the "party car").
If possible, sit in the middle of the car, rather than close to the doors, to avoid a quick purse snatch -- or worse.
Above all else: stay awake.
Yes, you, L-train person!ATMs: Avoid on-street ATMs if possible, especially after dark.
In a bank ATM area, during off hours, never be the "good guy" who lets someone in who does not have a bank card.
Yeah -- no matter how well-dressed or harmless he or she looks.
You know you're friendly and PC.
I know you're friendly and PC.
Don't worry about how you look.
Fellow New Yorkers, men and women alike, remember: Batman does not really exist, nor do Mr. Reese and Mr. Finch.
New York City:
it's the big leagues.
No matter how safe your new (or old) neighborhood may seem, keep your wits about you, your eyes open, and use common sense.
Follow Martin Kleinman on Twitter:
FOLLOW HUFFPOST
Email Address
The Morning Email
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
Google Plus
Notify message
* Required
* What kind of error is this?
Choose an option
Factual or typographical
Comment moderation problem
Rights and permissions
* What is the correction?
Describe the error here (1,000 character limit)
* Type the words below so we know you are not a cyborg
Sign me up for The Morning Email
Thank you!- If you stockpile the wrong foods, you could be setting your family up to starve. It sounds harsh, but the truth is too many people with good intentions are making critical mistakes with their food stockpiles.
Gold Buying Guide:
Recent Posts
Select Month
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
By Michael Snyder, on February 28th, 2012
The Dow has closed above 13,000 for the first time since 2008, and the mainstream media is declaring that a strong economic recovery is underway.
Barack Obama is telling anyone who will listen that his economic policies are a huge success, and U.S. consumers are piling up astounding amounts of new debt.
Unfortunately, this euphoria about the economy will be short-lived.
None of the long-term problems that are destroying the U.S. economy have been solved.
In fact, there are dozens of statistics that can be quoted that prove that the U.S. economy is in far worse shape than it was when the recession supposedly ended.
If dramatic changes are not made very rapidly, our nation is going to smash directly into an economic brick wall.
Sadly, most Americans are so addicted to entertainment that they have no idea what is about to happen.
Most of them are &#8220;sheeple&#8221; that are content to trust that the &#8220;experts&#8221; know exactly how to fix our problems as they continue to enjoy their entertainment-induced comas.
After all, it is much easier to turn on &#8220;American Idol&#8221; or &#8220;Dancing With The Stars&#8221; than it is to think about debt ratios and monetary policy.
But that doesn&#8217;t mean that we should not try to wake the sheeple up.
It just means that it will not be easy.
If you went to the doctor tomorrow and he told you to take some little blue pills without telling you anything else, would you take them?
Of course not.
You would want to know what the little blue pills are for.
But if your doctor told you that you have a deadly incurable disease that is about to kill you, and that the little blue pills are the only cure, then you would definitely be interested in taking them.
Well, it is the same way with the American people.
Until they understand just how sick the economy is, they will not be interested in fighting for a solution.
We need to show all the sheeple out there that the U.S. economy has terminal cancer and is headed for death.
We need to show them that the future of our children and our grandchildren is literally being destroyed.
Way too many Americans are sitting around waiting for the government to save them.
It isn&#8217;t going to happen.
It is up to those of us that are awake to wake up those that are asleep.
And there are many out there that think that they are awake that are only partially awake.
One very famous author once wrote that &#8220;people are destroyed for lack of knowledge&#8221;, and that is exactly what is happening in America today.
Most Americans simply don&#8217;t understand what is happening economically, politically, socially, morally or financially in this nation.
Please help me wake the sheeple up.
The following are 20 economic statistics to use to wake sheeple up from their entertainment-induced comas&#8230;.
#1 The United States has more government debt
than Greece, Portugal, Italy, Ireland or Spain.
#2 The European Commission has
that Europe has now entered another recession.
German banks are leveraged
and the European financial system is rapidly approaching a nightmare.
Lehman Brothers was only leveraged 30 to 1 when it finally collapsed.
#3 There are clear signs that economic activity is also significantly slowing down in the United States.
For example, new orders for goods manufactured in the United States experienced the biggest drop
in January.
#4 U.S. consumers are busy racking up staggering amounts of debt once again.
Total consumer debt rose at an annual rate of 9.3 percent in December.
It is now sitting at a grand total of .
#5 The U.S. Postal Service has announced plans to eliminate .
#6 There are more unemployed Americans than there are people living .
#7 The percentage of American men that have jobs is .
#8 Right now, there are
working age Americans that do not have jobs and that the government says are not looking for jobs.
#9 The average duration of unemployment in the United States is
as long as it was back in the year 2000.
#10 In January 2009, there were 2.6 million &#8220;long-term unemployed workers&#8221; according to the federal government.
Today, there are .
#11 The average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States has risen by
in just the past week, and the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the state of California is now an astounding .
Sadly, the price of gas is expected to continue rising over the next few months.
#12 The U.S. housing market continues to struggle deeply.
Home prices in the 4th quarter of 2011 were
than they were during the 4th quarter of 2010.
Overall, U.S. home prices are
than they were back at the peak of the housing bubble.
#13 Large numbers of Americans are putting off basic health procedures due to the declining economy.
Just consider the following example from a recent &#8230;.
Americans between the ages of 50 to 64 got 500,000 fewer colonoscopies, or screenings aimed at detecting colon cancer, during the recession, compared to the two years before, according to a recent study from researchers at the University of North Carolina&#8217;s medical school.
#14 The number of Americans on food stamps has increased
since Barack Obama first took office.
#15 Right now,
of all Americans are considered to be either &#8220;low income&#8221; or &#8220;living in poverty&#8221;.
#16 The U.S. government is stealing about
from our children and our grandchildren every single hour of every single day.
#17 If Bill Gates gave all of his money to the U.S. government, it would only cover the U.S. budget deficit .
#18 Since the Federal Reserve was created, the U.S. dollar has declined in value by more than 95 percent and the U.S. national debt has gotten .
#19 Approximately
American adults are living with their parents.
Most of them are doing it for economic reasons.
#20 According to a new Politico poll,
of all Americans believe that the next generation will be &#8220;better off economically&#8221; than the previous generation.
For many more current statistics about the U.S. economy, check out the
which I documented in .
Thankfully, there are others out there such as trends researcher Gerald Celente that are tirelessly working to sound the alarm.
Celente is convinced that the U.S. financial system is rapidly heading for a disaster.
Just consider the following quotes from Celente in a recent &#8230;.
&# is when many of the long-simmering socioeconomic and political trends that we have been forecasting and tracking will climax,&#8221; Celente noted in his Top 12 Trends 2012 newsletter. In an interview he added: &#8220;When money stops flowing to the man on the street, blood starts flowing in the street.&#8221;
Even some politicians on the state level are deeply concerned about the possibility of a massive financial meltdown.
For example, a bill has been introduced in Wyoming that would set up &#8220;&#8221; which would develop plans for how Wyoming would deal with potential disasters such as a &#8220;complete meltdown of the federal government&#8221;, an economic collapse or a major disruption in food and energy supplies&#8230;.
State Rep. David Miller, R-Riverton, has seen the national debt rise above $15 trillion and protest movements grow around the country. Wealthy Americans are fleeing the country, he says, and confidence in the dollar has taken a hit around the world.
If America’s economic and social problems continue to escalate and spiral out of control, Miller said, Wyoming needs to be ready. So, he’s introduced legislation to create a state-run government continuity task force, which would study and prepare Wyoming for potential catastrophes, from disruptions in food and energy supplies to a complete meltdown of the federal government.
It would even look at the feasibility of quickly providing an alternative currency in Wyoming should the U.S. dollar collapse entirely.
But for many Americans, the &#8220;meltdown&#8221; has already happened on a personal level.
Many are going to
in an attempt to survive in this economy.
For example, one ex-police officer in Ohio got so desperate that he decided that it would be better to get arrested for bank robbery
than to be homeless and living in the streets&#8230;.
Former Columbus police officer Edward Pascucci had been jobless for more than a year and was facing homelessness last summer when he decided to rob a local bank. Making off with stacks of cash, however, never was his intention.
Pascucci told a federal judge on Thursday he’d run out of options, was facing “severe health problems” and opted to avail himself of the services offered by the federal penal system rather than live on the street.
Can you imagine that?
Can you imagine getting arrested just so that you could get free health care and wouldn&#8217;t have to sleep in the streets?
Meanwhile, the Obamas are living the high life and seem to have developed a &#8220;let them eat cake&#8221; mentality.
The following is from a recent article &#8230;.
The Obama family just finished a luxury ski vacation in Aspen, Colorado. This comes on the heels of a Hawaiian Christmas vacation for the family that lasted a few weeks. The 2011 Hawaiian vacation cost the American taxpayers $4 million and a big increase from the 2010 bill sent to the American people for $2.5 million, according to the Huffington Post.
Over the past three summers, the Obama&#8217;s have vacationed in the exclusive Blue Heron Farm in Chilmark, Martha&#8217;s Vineyard in Massachusetts. President Obama has a reputation for hitting every golf course on this island vacation spot for the rich and famous.
There is nothing wrong with a President taking a modest vacation, but there is a problem when the political leader of America is taking frequent swanky vacations when average Americans are experiencing economic pain.
Shouldn&#8217;t the Obamas be setting an example for the rest of us during these hard economic times?
Unfortunately, Barack Obama seems to believe that the worst of our economic troubles is now behind us.
If only that were true.
During this short-lived bubble of false hope, we should all be working hard to prepare for what is ahead.
A menacing storm is on the horizon and it will be here way too soon.
Let us wake up as many of the sheeple as we can while there is still time.

我要回帖

更多关于 wake up是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐