1+1=/???

为什么1+1=2 ??????_百度知道
为什么1+1=2 ??????
我有更好的答案
如果你说的是哥德巴赫猜想,那目前还没有地球人知道为什么。如果你说的是平常的1+1=2,那么我可以告诉你,这个等式是公理,不需要证明,1+1=2是一切数学计算的基础。我们不能一味的刨根问底,在数学这种虚拟的科学世界里我们需要人为规定一些东西,以这些东西为基础来探索科学知识,1+1=2就是这样的东西,我们称之为公理。
 当年徐迟的一篇报告文学,中国人知道了陈景润和歌德巴赫猜想。
  那么,什么是歌德巴赫猜想呢?
  哥德巴赫是德国一位中学教师,也是一位著名的数学家,生于1690年,1725年当选为俄国彼得堡科学院院士。1742年,哥德巴赫在教学中发现,每个不小于6的偶数都是两个素数(只能被和它本身整除的数)之和。如6=3+3,12=5+7等等。公元日哥德巴赫写信给当时的大数...
如果你说的是哥德巴赫猜想,那目前还没有地球人知道为什么。如果你说的是平常的1+1=2,那么我可以告诉你,这个等式是公理,不需要证明,1+1=2是一切数学计算的基础。我们不能一味的刨根问底,在数学这种虚拟的科学世界里我们需要人为规定一些东西,以这些东西为基础来探索科学知识,1+1=2就是这样的东西,我们称之为公理。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁All material provided on this website, is copyright protected
Custom Search
| For Toddlers...  ~ A gathering place for moms who have young children ages baby-48 months.~ The #1 read post on my blog! ~ Links to our Tot School posts sorted by ages. ~ Montessori inspired activity trays for tots.~ Free themed printables for toddlers {and preschoolers} ~ A 26 unit printable program for toddlers.~ Another A-Z printable program for toddlers {or preschoolers} based around animals.For Preschoolers...     ~ I developed this Bible based printable preschool program for my son and now share it with others!  The base program is free, I offer a , and additional
that go along with the units in the Members Only PowerPoint section. ~ Here you will find
based around fun themes. ~  Here you find free printables for preschoolers that are focused on specific skills, such as ABCs, 123s, Colors, and Shapes.For Kindergartners... ~ This is the extension of
but focuses on skills for the Kindergarten child.  It is a free printable Bible based program for Kindergarten. ~ This is a printable sight word program, focused on pre-primer and primer Dolch Sight Words.  You can download most of the units for free, or in a bundle.  ~ Here you will find free printables for Kindergartners focused around fun themes.  Many of the
are also appropriate for Kindergartners also. ~ A collection of fun and active ideas all centered on learning to read!For Older Children... ~ posts about 3rd grade and beyond {which it out of my early childhood comfort zone} ~ Our collection of Lapbooks we have done, and Lapbooking printables I have created.~ Printables for your calendar with a specific theme.  Target grade 3-6.For Christian Families... ~ Ideas for putting together your own family Bible time at home. Links, resources, and blog posts showing what we did! ~ Free printables to use with your family to reinforce the Bible verses from the AWESOME .Looking for Seasonal or Theme Ideas?~ A collection of blog posts highlighting specific printables and ideas I have shared within a theme. {, , , , , , etc.}~ A collection of crafts and other special activities we have done. ~ I have TONS of theme boards on Pinterest!Looking for Gift Ideas or Learning Toys? ~ A general collection of toys and items we love! ~ Birthday and Christmas gift ideas for toddlers. ~ Birthday and Christmas gift ideas for preschoolers. ~ Birthday and Christmas gift ideas for school age boys.~ Birthday and Christmas gift ideas for moms. ~ A blog where I share links to many of our own personal school toys and tools.... Animal ABC Bundle, RRSP Bundle, You Can Read Bundle, Members Only PowerPoints, and .  A HUGE majority of what I offer is totally free, This post explains the few things I offer for sale! ~ A list of posts I have done about specific areas....the #1 questions I receive!  It is 99.9% on the end of the user and everyone I know has solved their issue with tips in this post! ~ A detailed list of everything we are currently using.    
   Visit the
to learn more what we are all about!What's the difference between the blog and the website?The
is where I update daily, you can
to receive free email updates.  Printable files I offer are hosted here on the website.  Use the navigation bar over on the right to see different categories!Looking for something?  Try searching below with keywords, if this search box doesn't help you, try the search box on the .  It searches the blog specifically!1+1=2 ???的爱频道 - 爱奇艺
更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
您的白银会员还有3天到期啦,续费继续免广告~
手机注册爱奇艺,享受更多云服务1+1+1+1+1 1+1+1+1+1 1+1+1+1+1 1+1+1+1×0 =????_百度知道
1+1+1+1+1 1+1+1+1+1 1+1+1+1+1 1+1+1+1×0 =????
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
爷丶有爷的范°
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他47条回答
等于0,因为不管是几加几乘0都是等于零的。
先算乘除,再算加减
我忘了这个了
0。因为任何数乘以0都等于0。
等于0,因为0乘任何数都等于0
先算乘除,再算加减
说0都是傻逼
不管是多少乘以0都=0
新算乘除再算加减
史上最坑爹的游戏2的第一个
绝对不会错的
然后再加起来
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1-1+1-1+1-1+1... 这个无穷数列的值是什么?如何证明?
按投票排序
这是Grandi's series [1],还是很重要的,应用也很广泛。
在一般的求和定义下,部分求和的结果在0,1间震荡,因此没有极限,级数无解。
但是有很多方法,可以算出1/2这个结果。
方法A:先不管解存不存在,设他为S,得出S=1-S。
方法B:或者将级数看作(-1)^n的几何级数,得到S=1/(1-(-1))。
以上用的两个方法,一般来说都不合法,因为级数不收敛。但是这两个非法的计算得到相同的结果不是巧合。事实上,可以用严格的定义将级数的值推广到发散级数[2]。
方法A用的是Cesaro求和[3],定义为部分求和的平均值的极限。
方法B用的是Abel求和[4],定义为一个带变量级数的极限。
对于这样的发散级数,你甚至可以让它等于任何想要的整数,只要重排一下各项的顺序就行了。所以,问发散级数的值是什么,意义不大。请维基一下维基百科中的“发散级数”,我上面的回答太肤浅,没有价值。
首先,这是一个发散的数列,在传统意义上并不收敛。但是,如果你想考虑一些非传统意义上的事情,尤其是在物理这个学科里遇到这种问题,这个问题还是有意义的。要处理这种问题,一般是要把这个问题拓展到复数域中,这个问题就变成了即考虑而于是得到了在复数域上的答案,0.5
楼上的朋友们。。。不是说非 绝对收敛 的级数不能重新排序或组合吗?难道是我的认知有误?这个级数本身就是发散的。A convergent series which is not absolutely convergentcan be rearranged to sum to any number you choose, but rearrangement never changes the sum of an absolutely convergent series(非绝对收敛级数重排后可以获得任何值)
请先定义级数和 必须well defined
0.5,隐约记得youtube有证明的针对以下的格兰迪级数1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + …一种求和方式是求它的裂项和:(1 - 1) + (1 - 1) + (1 - 1) + … = 0 + 0 + 0 + … = 0.但若调整括号的位置,会得到不同的结果:1 + (-1 + 1) + (-1 + 1) + (-1 + 1) + … = 1 + 0 + 0 + 0 + … = 1.用不同的方式为格兰迪级数加上括号进行求和,其级数和可以得到0或是1的值。格兰迪级数为发散几何级数,若将收敛几何级数求和的方式用在格兰迪级数,可以得到第三个数值:S = 1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + …,因此1 - S = 1 - (1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + …) = 1 - 1 + 1 - 1 + … = S,即2S = 1,可得到S = 0.5
我的世界观都接近崩塌了,这不就是薛定谔的猫的数学实现么!
这个数列不收敛啊!!!!
你这个可以称为薛定谔的加合。。。
初中数学勉强及格的我可以看懂,我想这个可以帮助楼主
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 1 1 1 =6 的文章

随机推荐