艾微儿的—everybody hurts
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家英文歌 刚开始就有个单词MUSIC 后面女唱经常出现everybody_百度知道
英文歌 刚开始就有个单词MUSIC 后面女唱经常出现everybody
最好发个链接啊 ~~~MUSIC这个词是男音读出来的
不是指一段音乐哦
后面说唱了好几句 才到女的唱
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:Everybody歌手:Befour歌词:&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybodyLet’s celebrate the day, and we party anyay&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybodyToday we have some fun, and that day has just begunOh lalalalalala oh lalaCelebrate the day, party anyway (singin’)Oh lalalalalala oh lalaCelebrate the day, party anywayHappy people dancing all around&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody’s here to have some funHappy people love the summer soundAnd we know the party’s just begunSo wave your hands to heaven and jam together’Cause we are what we are and we are young&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybodyLet’s celebrate the day, and we party anyay&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybodyToday we have some fun, and that day has just begunOh lalalalalala oh lalaCelebrate the day, party anyway (singin’)Oh lalalalalala oh lalaCelebrate the day, party anywayMove your body, just enjoy your lifeCan you feel the rhythm of the beat?Move your body, this is the right timeJust stand up and simply move your feetSo wave your hands to heaven and jam together’Cause we are what we are and we are young&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybodyLet’s celebrate the day, and we party anyay&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybodyToday we have some fun, and that day has just begunOh lalalalalala oh lalaCelebrate the day, party anyway (singin’)Oh lalalalalala oh lalaCelebrate the day, party anyway&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybodyLet’s celebrate the day, and we party anyay&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybody&STRONG class=tx_hit&Everybody, &STRONG class=tx_hit&everybodyToday we have some fun, and that day has just begun
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,以one two three four 节奏为开头的歌曲,是一个女生唱的,里面的歌词有什么you and me.......everybody...,跪求!
找一首英文歌,以one two three four 节奏为开头的歌曲,是一个女生唱的,里面的歌词有什么you and me.......everybody...,跪求!
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家谁知道张学友唱的首英文歌 歌词里面好像有什么everybody time什么的_百度知道
谁知道张学友唱的首英文歌 歌词里面好像有什么everybody time什么的
提问者采纳
《等你等到我心痛 英文版》when I think of you my loveI remember how it hurtwhen you walked out of my lifeall my tears I just can't hidewhen I think of you my loveI remember how I criedwhen you fell for someone elseyou left without a wordwhen I think of you my loveI remember how it hurtwhen you walked out of my lifeall my tears I just can't hidewhen I think of you my loveI remember how I criedwhen you fell for someone elseyou left without a wordloved you with all my heartbut you tore it apartI thought you felt the same way for metell me why did you have to let it goloved you with all my heartbut you tore it apartI thought we'll always be togethertell me how can I go on all alonewhen I think of you my loveI remember how it hurtwhen you walked out of my lifeall my tears I just can't hidewhen I think of you my loveI remember how I criedwhen you fell for someone elseyou left without a wordloved you with all my heartbut you tore it apartI thought you felt the same way for metell me why did you have to let it goloved you with all my heartbut you tore it apartI thought we'll always be togethertell me how can I go on all alonewhen I think of you my loveI remember how it hurtwhen you walked out of my lifeall my tears I just can't hidewhen I think of you my loveI remember how I criedwhen you fell for someone elseyou left without a word&&&End&&&
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
this time next year收录于学友的英文专辑《touch of love》
是不是 everytime a good time?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌一开始是daladaladadida,let&s go!然后什么it&s萨维do 喂everybody 某本,everybody long with me好像里面有一句是这样的
英文歌一开始是daladaladadida,let&s go!然后什么it&s萨维do 喂everybody 某本,everybody long with me好像里面有一句是这样的 30
表笑我啊,毕竟五年级。
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 好听的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐