好听英文歌歌samesideofthem

有一个英文歌曲是关于seasons的,歌词里有什么and say them all winter spring summer and fall._百度知道
有一个英文歌曲是关于seasons的,歌词里有什么and say them all winter spring summer and fall.
在我的记忆里好像是个男生唱的。
好吧我记得第一段是 4 seasons in a year I can name all four do you wanna hear? Let's get ready and say them all.winter spring summer and fall.然后是什么I am thinking of the season什么的。
  你好知友!  .  歌手:Aphrodites Child  歌名:Spring Summer Win  歌词:  Spring, summer, winter and fall  -Aphrodite’s Child  Spring, summer, winter and fall  keep the world in time  spinning around like a ball  Never to unwind  Spring, summer, winter and fall  are in everything  I know in love we had them all  now our love is gone  This last thing  is passing now  like summer to spring  it takes me  and wakes me now  like seasons i’ll change  and then re-arrange some how  Spring, summer, winter and fall  keep the world in time  spinning around like a ball  Never to unwind [interlude]  this last thing  is passing now  like summer to spring  it takes me  and wakes me now  like seasons i’ll change  and then re-arrange some how  Spring, summer, winter and fall  keep the world in time  spinning around like a ball  Never, never to unwind  Spring, summer, winter and fall  are in everything  I know in love we had them all  now our love is gone  .  如果我的回答对你有帮助.请点击我的回答下方【选为满意回答】按钮.你的采纳是我们回答的动力.  .  ☆★☆ 【软硬谦施】 团队(电脑网络) ☆★☆ 祝顺利,如有帮助,望及时采纳. ☆★☆
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Seasons in the sunWestlifeGoodbye to you, my trusted friend.we've known each other since we were nine or ten.together we've climb hills and trees.learned of love and ABCs.skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die.when all the birds are singing in the sky.now the spring is in the air.pretty girls are everywhere.think of me and i'll be there.We had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the hills that we climb.were just seasons out of time.Goodbye papa please pray for me.i was the black sheep of the family.you tried to teach me right from wrong.too much wine and too much song.wonder how i got along.Goodbye papa it's hard to die.when all the birds are singing in the sky.now that the spring is in the air.little children are everywhere.when you see them i'll be there.We had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.we had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.Goodbye michelle my little one.you gave me love and help me find the sun.and every time that i was down.you would always come around.and get my feet back on the ground.Goodbye michelle it's hard to die.when all the birds are singing in the sky.now that the spring is in the air.with the flowers everywhere.i wish that we could both be there !We had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the hills that we climb.were just seasons out of time.We had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.we had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.we had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以这句话为开头的 You're falling in love is what I hear them say. 英文歌叫什么 说的具体点 怎么能找到_百度知道
以这句话为开头的 You're falling in love is what I hear them say. 英文歌叫什么 说的具体点 怎么能找到
提问者采纳
s here to much time is passing by so quickly I'm not for show. All this girt you seere here and Im lost Cre falling in love is what Ire falling in love is what I here them say://www. Oh why can this magic be healing the way. Make this crowd comming here to watch I&#39://www! Gotta hear but I left before made my one let you out the door you have done to do each one here let your love and I take it out here: You'm lost Cinderella . I know-you see who I am? I' here so twice wanna know if you find my face.m feeling cross but it&#39. Gotta stay &#39, I can see you by now I know there is much to jay: You&#39.tudou. Oh can&#39. I see-you know who I am. Oh why can this magic be healing the way. Now you&#39Jeanette - Cinderellahttp. Ref(2x)? I&#39, the girl who I am is just-just what you want. Ref, the girl who I am is just-just what you want
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My favourite subject is English. I like watching Holywood's movies and listening to those beautiful, old English songs. I can understand them better if I learn English well. And I like English because It's a world language. I can communicate with people from all over the world with this useful tool, no matter I'm in Ch
参考译文1:我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢看好莱坞的电影,听那些美丽的,老的英文歌曲。我可以理解他们更好,如果我学好英语。我喜欢英语,因为这是一种世界语言。我可以沟通,这个有用的工具,不管我在中国还是在国外我与来自世界各地的人。在2008年,将有越来越多的外国人的streets.They可能需要help.I可以帮助他们在English.So我喜欢这个题目。我会尽我所能来学习它。参考译文2:我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢看好莱坞的电影,听那些美丽的,老的英文歌曲。我可以理解他们更好,如果我学好英语。我喜欢英语,因为这是一种世界语言。我可以沟通,这个有用的工具,不管我在中国还是在国外我与来自世界各地的人。在2008年,将有越来越多的外国人的streets.They可能需要help.I可以帮助他们在English.So我喜欢这个题目。我会尽我所能来学习它。参考译文3:我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢看好莱坞的电影和听那些美丽,旧的英语歌曲。我能理解他们更好地如果我学好英语。而且我喜欢英语,因为它是一种世界语言。我可以与通信使用这个有用的工具,世界各地的人不管我是在中国还是在国外。2008 年,会有越来越多的外国人在大街上。他们可能需要帮助。我可以帮助他们在 English.So 中,我喜欢这一主题。我会尽力学习它。参考译文4:我最关注的问题是英语。 我喜欢看神圣愈的电影,并倾听这些美丽、旧英文歌。 我可以理解他们更好,如果我学习英语。 和我喜欢英语,因为它的一个世界语言。 我可以沟通与世界各地的人都与这一有用的工具,无论我在中国或海外。 在2008年,将会有更多和更多外国人在街上他们可能需要帮助。我可以帮助他们在英语。因此,我希望这一主题。 我将尽我的最大努力学习。语义参照:Picture assembly offline edit
图片集脱机编辑After giving shouts of wildly wrong guesses the professor smiled a thin, dry smile.
给予大错特错的猜测的喊声后教授笑薄、 干燥。let start from here
让从这里开始life is like this,always looking forword
生命是这样,总是看forword早上在山里徒步走是一件十分有趣的事。
morning walking in the mountains is fun for 10 hours.I think we need to take
我认为我们需要采取邱老师国际幼儿园
正在翻译,请等待...上个月买的
Last month boughtHotel guests have their meals free
酒店的客人免费用餐你知道我是谁么
你知道我是谁么I catch on to players
我赶上的玩家Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss
那位女士战前 — — 只一吻Moving to Type
移动,键入能让我看看么
Let me take a look at?you see me too
你看我太If one or both tests fail all pipes coated after the previous acceptable test and prior to next acceptable test shall be reject.
null翻新公共区域的沙发。
Refurbished public areas of the sofa.如果爱情只是路过、就不必到此一游。
If love is just passing by, you don't have to to a visit.ANNUAL
年度你的生日在什么时候?
When in your birthday?注射泵
Syringe Pump我这边网络好卡....
My Side network good card. . . . .as soon as I get home open computer
不过,一旦回家打开计算机晓晴
hiu Chingdont worry, u take yur time
不要担心,U yur时间纯爱
Pure LovePlease clean up your desks before you leave.
clean up your Please desks before you leave.它们非常的聪明
They are very clever刚才我在吃饭了
I eatPurifying cleaning milk with crystal iris extract normal or combination skin
milk Purifying cleaning with crystal IRIS extract normal or combination skin17路公共汽车
17 bus我会吹口琴,会吹一首歌曲
I will be harmonica, blowing a song但是我们也隔得很远
But we would also be so far separated我以为你要收到昨天寄定单的这些弓
I thought you were yesterday sent orders to receive these bow每个国家、民族都有自己的独特的文化 ,世界文化也都是由各个民族文化所组成的,民族的文化资源也是全世界的,世界因多种多样的文化而精彩。所以,民族文化就是世界文化
Each country and nation has its own unique culture, world culture is made up of various national culture, national cultural resources is also the world 's, due to a variety of cultures in the world was wonderful. Therefore, national culture world culturesdo not install or set up licensing on this machine
不要安装或设置这台机器上的许可the lost
丢失John tried to stand up again,but again the woman pushed him back into his seat.
约翰想要再次站起来,但再次女子逼他回他的座位。最近查询:
我们突然发现距离日益增加。
Bad mood today, I have only four sentences say, including this and the previous two, I finished saying
加油! 不放弃。
正在翻译,请等待...
Curious stares is that painting.
Shanghai computer rank examination level
Looking for opportunities
Raw water system of large water
正在翻译,请等待...查看: 11844|回复: 417
[毛毛虫英文歌217]全国首发LMFAO冠军单曲Party Rock Anthem极品舞曲[FLAC/115]
该用户从未签到
61B1Xmnh+0L.jpg (63.39 KB, 下载次数: 49)
08:52 上传
这首歌终于在Billboard登顶,